Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 09-06-2012, 01:32 AM   #1
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Uchiha Efair saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Cool End of Naruto

Seem it finally come to end. After this final fight, no more conflict in Naruto. But Naruto is still young. The story should end when Naruto is an old man and die. Must fill something in the story until he become old man. Maybe Kishimoto should create another big conflict but Akatsuki conflict is already reach the climax of story. The story have no more chance to continue. And it will end just like that. No more Naruto in future. What do you think
In order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
Uchiha Efair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:54 AM   #2
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: End of Naruto

There's no need to go that far into naruto's life. He's gonna be hokage and that should be the end of it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:09 AM   #3
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
There's no need to go that far into naruto's life. He's gonna be hokage and that should be the end of it.
its needed because the story name is "naruto". the story should tell the great of naruto continue until at least he become adult and has family. dragon ball is a good example, the story end after goku gone forever.
In order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
Old 09-06-2012, 02:12 AM   #4
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Dragon Ball ends with Goku going off to train Uub *gt is not part of manga* and for Naruto all they need to is make him Hokage and his dream is complete story finished

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:16 AM   #5
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
Dragon Ball ends with Goku going off to train Uub *gt is not part of manga* and for Naruto all they need to is make him Hokage and his dream is complete story finished
yeah his dream become hokage. its right. should stop after he become hokage.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:27 AM   #6
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

after the war, they'll probably make naruto the hokage. the end

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:45 AM   #7
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I hope it goes on a little bit after this war, let us see Naruto be happy with all of his friends one last time. And let us know if anythings gonna happen with Hinata.
Watch Masashi K. give it some B.S. time skip chapter at the end like Seishi K. did with his manga. >__>
I'd still be okay with that, though.

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:56 AM   #8
Missy Sensei
Academy Graduate

Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I would LIKE to see him become Hokage AND marry Hinata AND have cute little ninja babies, but if the series is just gunna end with him being Hokage, I would be completely satisfied with that because at least he achieved one of his most ultimate goals
Old 09-12-2012, 01:24 PM   #9
Emohkinz
Freshmen Academy Student

Emohkinz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It's comming to an end soon. But I have a feeling they will name him hokage when the battle is done, and then flash forward, to show you a glimpse of him older, married with kids. I hope that's what they do. They can't continue the story forever.
Emohkinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:42 AM   #10
Missy Sensei
Academy Graduate

Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

^ Agreed, and you know what, I would be completely satisfied with that too.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:34 AM   #11
Jiraiya-sama
Freshmen Academy Student

Jiraiya-sama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Also I think that we'll see Naruto vs Sasuke. After that battle naruto will end i think... I dont know, its only the rumors about Naruto Akippuden i think. So if its true, we'll see more Naruto Wheee!!!
Jiraiya-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 11:52 PM   #12
Desert Sage
Ninja Academy Student

Desert Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Desert Sage

Yeah. I kinda agree on all fronts. The story does have to end at some point but there actually still quite a bit to be done. the war may be almost over. but he's not named Hokage yet. and there is still the whole Sasuke thing. And it only takes one episode for a new greater threat to arise. Remember, we didnt get a memo that the Akatsuki were coming. they were just mentioned one episode and became the next biggest threat. we didnt get a memo about Orochimaru either. he just showed up at the chunin exams all out of the blue. All it takes is four little words at the end of the last episode..."Naruto!!!!....We got problems..." for it to continue. But who knows? I agree that he should be named Hokage, then at least cut to a five or ten minute montage of him, older with kid(s) and wife, all the characters older with their families and their kids playing and geting ready to go to ninja academy.
Spoiler:
maybe Sasuke lives to be the Madara of the next generation and Narutos kid kicks his ass
"Being hurt inevitably breeds feelings of hatred towards your attacker. But when we hurt others, we have to deal with their hatred for us, and our own feelings of guilt. But knowing what it feels like to be hurt is exactly why we try to be kind to others.That's what makes us human."
Desert Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:45 AM   #13
koshej
Veteran Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I vote for:
1. Obito thing ends somehow definitive.
2. Sasuke thing ends somehow definitive.
3. Naruto is NOT yet a Hokage, but he continues his life in "peaceful" times (dudes, it's a ninja world, no REAL peace there EVER).
4. He ends up with Hinata, Sakura ends up with someone who makes her happy (more than one choice), other pairings solidify too.
5. THE END.
Z. They find the Dragon Balls and revive all the GOOD guys and gals.
koshej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:57 AM   #14
voicesinmyhead
Chunin

voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emohkinz View Post
It's comming to an end soon. But I have a feeling they will name him hokage when the battle is done, and then flash forward, to show you a glimpse of him older, married with kids. I hope that's what they do. They can't continue the story forever.
i totally agree i hate that it will end but it has to end sooner or later duhhh

music is my escape

Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song

without music the world would stop spinning
voicesinmyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:52 PM   #15
Akamichi
Academy Graduate

Akamichi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think it as a disaster to my life if it ends like something just died in my heart.
Akamichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:00 PM   #16
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Better than Reborn.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:23 PM   #17
heylove
Freshmen Academy Student

heylove saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Efair View Post
The story have no more chance to continue. And it will end just like that. No more Naruto in future. What do you think
Good riddance.
heylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:12 PM   #18
Aegyo
Freshmen Academy Student

Aegyo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think that after the war, Naruto would want to settle down and climb the ninja-ranking ladder. I wouldn't mind him becoming a jounin teacher (I just wanna see naruto in the flak jacket) and get two students of decent potential.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:11 AM   #19
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Send a message via Skype™ to Shinagato

I have a bad feeling Naruto will end with "And the adventure continues!".

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Mark Twain

"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

Shinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:30 AM   #20
Leejjon
Apprentice Genin

Leejjon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Leejjon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Leejjon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I haven't read the manga far enough to know what happened with Tobi/Madara but I always thought that Madara will BS Sasuke for his EMS eyes. Then Naruto saves Sasuke, and Madara would defeat Naruto and take the Kyuubi out of Naruto and thus Naruto nearly dies. Tobi will become the ten tails (bee probably dies earlier) and Sasuke will finish off Madara because of his betrayal and ruining his revenge, but Sasuke dies along with Madara. Naruto then faints and thinks he will die and join Sasuke but he'll wake up alive. Then he becomes Hokage.

Then the studio will continue forever to make fillers but I won't bother anymore.

Last edited by Leejjon; 11-15-2012 at 07:38 AM.
Leejjon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
naruto end