Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2012, 05:26 PM   #5141
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty237 View Post
Nearly everyone forgot about Guren. She should definitely be one of the playable characters in NUNS3. Just puttin that out there.
Generations would have been the time for her, but it's too late now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-11-2012, 05:35 PM   #5142
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

When the naruto manga comes to its finality I pray future naruto games will abolish the no filler rule ==there are so much chars from the fillers and the movie specials that I would love to finally play with in the games and what you talkin about frosty237? because...guren is at the top of that list....I said this over and over like a broken record but ill say it again she was the best filler character the series has ever known and deserves to be in the game just as much as the cannon chars...yukimaru should be her support...I feel a bit uncomfortable to admit this but I still shed a tear watching that one....and the way that filler ended was perfect she is now yukimaru's guardian....*watery eyes*

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 11-11-2012 at 05:43 PM.
Old 11-11-2012, 05:56 PM   #5143
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

I agree. I think Guren is very deserving of a spot, even more so than some canon characters that were already included. (Choji, Ino, Karin etc. >_> )

She's like the Sound 4, and her Crystal Style is unique. CC2 just won't unclude her because she's anime-only and not in the manga though. >_>

I sent a twitter to the CC2 representative, saying Guren may be a filler character, but she's unique and actually stands out from all other filler characters the anime has created. CC2 FAVORITED that tweet, so it's highly likely they will consider her for future games.

My second choice would be Raiga. He's the other filler character that stands out. He was the swordsmen that introduced the Fang swords, a lot before Kishi ripped them off that filler and intruduced them in the manga and gave them to Ringo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 11-11-2012, 06:05 PM   #5144
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
When the naruto manga comes to its finality I pray future naruto games will abolish the no filler rule ==there are so much chars from the fillers and the movie specials that I would love to finally play with in the games and what you talkin about frosty237? because...guren is at the top of that list....I said this over and over like a broken record but ill say it again she was the best filler character the series has ever known and deserves to be in the game just as much as the cannon chars...yukimaru should be her support...I feel a bit uncomfortable to admit this but I still shed a tear watching that one....and the way that filler ended was perfect she is now yukimaru's guardian....*watery eyes*
I think once the show ends there is going to be one game like storm, storm 2, and storm 3 with bosses and a big story mode and then after there is going to be a game with like 150-200 naruto characters but no story

YouTube:
src="

psn: tstorm18
Old 11-12-2012, 08:10 AM   #5145
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Perhaps they might add her into a Generations 2, ala "If demand is high enough we may put in into the game."

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 11-12-2012, 09:19 AM   #5146
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Isnt that their answer to everything?

Anyway i am still hoping to see some kind of tag system. Doesnt have to be anything big. Remember ultimate ninja 5's master mode. Where you could switch between your main and 2 supports ? something like that would be cool switching to an other char on your team to mix it up. Ofcourse on the same health bar. They could make it cost your full team meter or something.

Also having played some extra Ultimate ninja 5 (or narutimate accel 2) They should re-introduced air throws.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 11-12-2012, 09:28 AM   #5147
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

and Up combos and Down combos, I mean combos that would break your guard, (But this shouldnt hit you and merely bounce you back.)

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 11-12-2012, 05:38 PM   #5148
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
I agree. I think Guren is very deserving of a spot, even more so than some canon characters that were already included. (Choji, Ino, Karin etc. >_> )

She's like the Sound 4, and her Crystal Style is unique. CC2 just won't unclude her because she's anime-only and not in the manga though. >_>

I sent a twitter to the CC2 representative, saying Guren may be a filler character, but she's unique and actually stands out from all other filler characters the anime has created. CC2 FAVORITED that tweet, so it's highly likely they will consider her for future games.

My second choice would be Raiga. He's the other filler character that stands out. He was the swordsmen that introduced the Fang swords, a lot before Kishi ripped them off that filler and intruduced them in the manga and gave them to Ringo.
Choji is more important than Guren... He's a monster now... Butterfly Giant Mode leggo. Tbh even with normal butterfly mode he was more important

I don't want to burst your bubble, but the one dude using the twitter account could've just favorited it for the lulz...

Raiga pisses me off. Sora ftw.

Old 11-12-2012, 06:25 PM   #5149
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ choji is important and yes he is a cannon character but honestly I think if guren was in a storm game more people would chose to fight with her over choji ....anyhow this is not a debate because obviously choji has shown alot of skill especially during the war and I also look forward to him having his butterfly and giant mode....but sora dont you dare compare choji to guren as far as character and skill because with the little screen time she had for the short filler she and yukimaru captured the hearts of many and has showed us that fillers can be amazing....Guren is the only one I will compare to my Konan as #1 female ninja and bottom line is Guren is awesome and deserves a spot.

....same goes for sound 4 , drunk fist lee, konohamaru and so many other amazing chars that people want playable in a game despite the fact if there filler or not....Like I said I dream of the day I can play with those chars and I know I am certainly not the only one who feels like this ...hahah....*gai thumbs up*

anyhow let me change gears....I dont want to dwell on this because the big scope of things is that storm 3 will be the best storm yet ....I have a strong feeling some info is headed our way....*whispers*

does anyone remember cc2 Christmas special last year ...aghh that was so funny and nice of them to live stream that to us... I hope they do something like that again.

also am I the only one hyped for goku naruto suit omg I love that suit with the boots and the weapon on his back it really fits naruto well I must say I love narutos original costume but I really welcome the change because poor naruto is one of the few chars that has not changed his attire much so I dont mind if cc2 splurges on his costumes.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 11-13-2012, 06:20 AM   #5150
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Choji is more important than Guren... He's a monster now... Butterfly Giant Mode leggo. Tbh even with normal butterfly mode he was more important

I don't want to burst your bubble, but the one dude using the twitter account could've just favorited it for the lulz...

Raiga pisses me off. Sora ftw.
I don't know about importance, but Guren's skills are far more epic and visually pleasant to see than Choji's... Expansion Jutsu.

Well, I've sent a lot of tweets, but only the one about Guren was favorited. Then again, it's CC2 we're talking about, so I can't be certain in anything I say regarding them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
does anyone remember cc2 Christmas special last year ...aghh that was so funny and nice of them to live stream that to us... I hope they do something like that again.
I remember it. And yeah, I hope they do it again too. I doubt they would though...

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 11-13-2012, 12:38 PM   #5151
Razefang
Apprentice Genin

Razefang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

So is there nothing to talk about!? o.O Which of the kage supports (if anymore) do you think will be playable in this game? I'm thinking Kurotsuchi and Chojuro would be playable, since Cee, Akatsuchi, Ao, Fu, and Torune haven't done much...
Old 11-13-2012, 12:41 PM   #5152
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I also think that only Kurotsuchi and Chojuro will be playable, but i really hope for Cee to be playable
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi

Last edited by Gaara-Kun1996; 11-13-2012 at 12:51 PM.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:43 PM   #5153
Jedort
Academy Graduate

Jedort saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razefang View Post
So is there nothing to talk about!? o.O Which of the kage supports (if anymore) do you think will be playable in this game? I'm thinking Kurotsuchi and Chojuro would be playable, since Cee, Akatsuchi, Ao, Fu, and Torune haven't done much...
i agree with chojuro, he did fight black zetsu and that would mean black zetsu is in as well, and if they do the seven swordsmen as playable chojuro's sword would still be missing so it would be another reason to put him in. I don't know about Kurotsuchi though

Spoiler:
Xemnas: You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?
Old 11-13-2012, 01:35 PM   #5154
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
I don't know about importance, but Guren's skills are far more epic and visually pleasant to see than Choji's... Expansion Jutsu.

Well, I've sent a lot of tweets, but only the one about Guren was favorited. Then again, it's CC2 we're talking about, so I can't be certain in anything I say regarding them.

I remember it. And yeah, I hope they do it again too. I doubt they would though...
While Guren's moves are really good, I really really hate the sanbi filler arc, I don't even know why. I just do

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 11-13-2012, 02:14 PM   #5155
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razefang View Post
your absolutely correct kurotsuchi and chojuru have all the right in the world to be playable in storm 3 for sure ....and I agree that the others you mentioned have not shown enough to be deemed playable in this game. I want to see Omoi playable as well he did fight along side sai and has shown some nice techs as well...I hope he is in the game somehow even as support at this rate....plus I want zetsu and kushina as support or playable as well.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 11-13-2012, 02:48 PM   #5156
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

to be honest i would be more surprised if the kage guards weren't playable. i would give it a very high probability, the issue is any thing not war related being cut

Last edited by Joaty; 11-13-2012 at 02:50 PM.
Old 11-13-2012, 07:19 PM   #5157
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Expansion jutsu is cool with butterfly mode

Old 11-13-2012, 09:26 PM   #5158
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
to be honest i would be more surprised if the kage guards weren't playable. i would give it a very high probability, the issue is any thing not war related being cut
Kurotsuchi fights in the Confining the Jinchuriki arc, which is in this game, i.e. Naruto fighting Kurama, plus she fights in the war as well, Chojuro has a considerable amount of screentime in the Kage arc and war (Of course a majority of this is yet to be animated), and Omoi directly fights in the war, so these three at least are War-Related and related to the content that this game supposedly covers.

Last edited by Anti-Charger; 11-13-2012 at 09:33 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:00 AM   #5159
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
Kurotsuchi fights in the Confining the Jinchuriki arc, which is in this game, i.e. Naruto fighting Kurama, plus she fights in the war as well, Chojuro has a considerable amount of screentime in the Kage arc and war (Of course a majority of this is yet to be animated), and Omoi directly fights in the war, so these three at least are War-Related and related to the content that this game supposedly covers.
you miss read it. what i said was i think the kage supports are playable while young kakashi, obito pts stages might get cut due to the non relevance to war. any thing pre summit is not garunteed.
.................................................. ...............................................

it's a shame the game isn't going as far as todays manga things are getting interesting

Last edited by Joaty; 11-14-2012 at 03:39 AM.
Old 11-14-2012, 04:10 AM   #5160
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
I would truly be surprised of they werent playable, since generations Iv'e been 99% sure they would just be playable because of action in kage summit and the war. If they're not playble then.... cc2 isn't really gonna show as much effort as I'd like to see.