Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 03-21-2012, 08:09 AM   #21
leafninjasteph
Genin

leafninjasteph is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: 6th Naruto Shippuden Movie,summer 2012

Weekly Shonen Jump also said Kishi will be writing the plot and designing the characters for this movie.
leafninjasteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:06 AM   #22
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I don't think he would have the time to do all that and the manga. He may be advising on plot, but certainly not writing the whole thing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:49 PM   #23
leafninjasteph
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
I don't think he would have the time to do all that and the manga. He may be advising on plot, but certainly not writing the whole thing.
Well maybe not writing the whole thing but on anime news network they have said he is "conceiving the all-new story and designing the characters". There is also a pretty cool poster shown, which appears to have been done by Kishi in manga style as a opposed to anime style featuring Naruto (obviously), Minato, Kushina, Tobi, Team Asuma and Team Kurenai along with Kakashi, Gai and Kyubi.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:55 PM   #24
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Well he has contributed a bit to all the movies so it really isn't any amazing news.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-22-2012, 06:37 AM   #25
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay so i saw the movie promo sketch and I have a few questions.
1. Are Minato and Kushina actually going to a part in the story? or will they just be in a few flashbacks?
2. Is Tobi the main villain? if not, then why is he in the pic?
3. Why is the Nine-tails black instead of orange?
4. Guy is in there, but where are Neji, Tenten, and Lee?
5. Is Hinata going to show us her panties as well as her bra?
6. What is with Ino's hair?

Old 03-22-2012, 03:14 PM   #26
leafninjasteph
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
Okay so i saw the movie promo sketch and I have a few questions.
1. Are Minato and Kushina actually going to a part in the story? or will they just be in a few flashbacks?
2. Is Tobi the main villain? if not, then why is he in the pic?
3. Why is the Nine-tails black instead of orange?
4. Guy is in there, but where are Neji, Tenten, and Lee?
5. Is Hinata going to show us her panties as well as her bra?
6. What is with Ino's hair?
I was thinking that as well it's quite strange, it seems as though Hinata and Ino have switched places. I'm also wondering why Tobi still has his old mask when he already has the white mask in the anime now.
Old 03-22-2012, 03:19 PM   #27
BelieveIt
Apprentice Genin

BelieveIt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I hope they give out more info on the movie. I'm really excited
Old 03-24-2012, 10:10 AM   #28
leafninjasteph
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieveIt View Post
I hope they give out more info on the movie. I'm really excited
Yeah me too, they are giving us the info pretty late compared to the other movies. With all the other movies we got teaser trailers in December, hopefully we will get a trailer soon. Hopefully it will be well worth the wait.
Old 03-28-2012, 02:46 PM   #29
Lari18
Genin

Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm so excited for this movie !

Quote:
Well he has contributed a bit to all the movies so it really isn't any amazing news.
Actually I think he only really contributed to movie 3 Inheritors of the Will of Fire and for movie 5 Blood Prison there was a little novel tie-in written by some guy that he worked with. Otherwise I think all of the other movies were done all by the anime team and the only thing Kishimoto gave was his approval.

But this time around I think he's really involved! That's why I'm so excited! Movie 3 was great and I haven't heard bad things about movie 5 novel thing so I'm pumped!

^I hope more info comes out soon too!
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 06:11 PM   #30
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Its showtime. Enjoy the movie Japan. Now Viz Media really needs to step up on their end and get this movie out ASAP!

MASSIVE SPOILER AND MOVIE SUMMARY REVIEW. Here is a review from theTokyokit.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Biggs Darklighter; 07-28-2012 at 07:34 AM.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:54 AM   #31
ffcloud321
Ninja Academy Student

ffcloud321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!ffcloud321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!ffcloud321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Naruto Shippuden movie 4 was kinda lame, they handled Minato all wrong for that movie. But movie 5, blood prison was pretty good. If they do another movie I would hope it would be about the war, flush out some characters besides Naruto and Sasuke. I would like to see a good Rock Lee fight, or maybe Neji, Hinata, Kiba fighting some powerful Edo shinobi, and make them good fights. The war needs some flushing out story wise, a lot of stuff is happening very quickly, the manga makes it fell very rushed IMO.
ffcloud321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:18 AM   #32
Peter
Freshmen Academy Student

Peter is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Japan: July 2012
Subbed: April 2013
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:02 PM   #33
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

That's so far away. D:

But this does look pretty awesome. I watched the trailer and I'm pretty excited to see Minato and Kushina. Finally they get something!
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:03 PM   #34
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i still havnt watchd blood prison...

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:06 PM   #35
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Dude. Just do it. Always gotta watch the movies.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:19 AM   #36
koshej
Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Oh, thanks for the spoiler videos.
So in the end, they came back.
Gonna wait to watch it, no other choice.
But should be fun.
koshej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:44 AM   #37
Peter
Freshmen Academy Student

Peter is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Make sure to read this if you want an intro to the movie: <snip>

Cheers.

Last edited by Sajuuk; 11-14-2012 at 09:38 AM.
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:01 AM   #38
koshej
Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

@Peter
Awaiting an angry mod action.
I just got one for a wikia link...
koshej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:38 AM   #39
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshej View Post
@Peter
Awaiting an angry mod action.
I just got one for a wikia link...
Any site that is not approved by Viz Media is illegal. That's the rules of this forum because this is a company forum.
YouTube Channel:
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote