Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 11-11-2012, 05:22 PM   #541
Night Hawk
Ninja Academy Student

Night Hawk has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Is this site like...dead or something now? Because it seems there used to be a lot more members than before. I had a friend who had an account on here a long time ago and it was a WAY more active place back then. Now it just seems...dead...
Night Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:26 PM   #542
Night Hawk
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
okay.. she still had help from Chiyo. Not just controlling but overall they could not win without each other FACT!!!

See you are getting pissed for no reason. Calm down. I do not know why you get pissed off about a true statement. You mad bro?
You know how many times I've dealt with that card in the past? You know how annoying it gets after a while?

Sakura fought Sasori and his puppets head on without being controlled for God knows how long. Chyo stopped controlling her when she had to either use Sasori's parent puppets, or the "ten" puppets she used to take out an entire fortress. She had ten puppets and controlled one with each finger, and how many fingers does a human have? Ten. Ten puppets = ten fingers. Sakura was fighting on her own throughout most of that fight.
Old 11-11-2012, 05:30 PM   #543
Night Hawk
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
character growth/friendship-yeah I agree
Action-lol barely more like talking

People underestimate how much Romance plays into this
I actually have to agree with this. Romance plays a bigger part in a story than most people would think. It's actually very hard to write a story without romance in it. It can't just be action and plot all the time. Romance has a bigger part to a story than you would think.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:25 PM   #544
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Hawk View Post
You know how many times I've dealt with that card in the past? You know how annoying it gets after a while?
I feel the same way when people say Hinata saving Naruto is a bad thing or not a NaruHina moment

Sakura fought Sasori and his puppets head on without being controlled for God knows how long.
agreed. Neither Chiyo nor Sakura would have beat him alone.... but Chiyo would have lasted longer
Chyo stopped controlling her when she had to either use Sasori's parent puppets, or the "ten" puppets she used to take out an entire fortress.
Yes both had help!!!
She had ten puppets and controlled one with each finger, and how many fingers does a human have? Ten. Ten puppets = ten fingers. Sakura was fighting on her own throughout most of that fight.
agreed... but they both would need help
What did I say that was wrong ealier? You still have to counter what I said from last time.
Honeslty Hinata saving Naruto was a good thing. Was it selfish ... i guess but Ko was okay his life was not in danger but Naruto's was
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:26 PM   #545
Night Hawk
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
What did I say that was wrong ealier? You still have to counter what I said from last time.
Honeslty Hinata saving Naruto was a good thing. Was it selfish ... i guess but Ko was okay his life was not in danger but Naruto's was
Yes, Hinata had good intentions but should have done as she was told. I'll give her credit where she needs it. In the manga she didn't make a difference though.

Sakura wasn't fighting for Konkuro, she was fighting because she wanted to protect naruto from the Akatsukie (or however you spell that) Chyo told her what would happen to Naruto if he were captured and it scared her to to think that could happen to Naruto.

In the long run I guess Hinata's an OK character, but I've just never liked her to begin with. Even when I was watching this on Cartoon network when Naruto was first coming out, I always ignored the episodes with Hinata's team. They just seemed...boring to me. Yes they were filler episodes, but this was back when I was like...10 or younger. I was just aware it was a show on CN and it was good because it had action!
Old 11-12-2012, 08:06 AM   #546
Chatte
Freshmen Academy Student

Chatte is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like them both NaruHina/NaruSaku, but only a blind person it wouldn't see that the most hints are towards NaruSaku.

Of course in the mix Kishi throws SasuSaku, NaruHina to just confuse the readers, where else would be the impact of an unexpected pairing if he'd told from the very first beginning?

Kishi is good at playing with people's mind.
Chatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:15 AM   #547
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Yes, Hinata had good intentions but should have done as she was told. I'll give her credit where she needs it. In the manga she didn't make a difference though.
okay lets say Hinata left and followed orders... do you think Nagato would just let her escape? Even if Nagato let her go Nagato would have taken Naruto alive and extract the beast.
Hinata loved him and would not leave him behind
Old 11-12-2012, 06:47 PM   #548
Night Hawk
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
I like them both NaruHina/NaruSaku, but only a blind person it wouldn't see that the most hints are towards NaruSaku.

Of course in the mix Kishi throws SasuSaku, NaruHina to just confuse the readers, where else would be the impact of an unexpected pairing if he'd told from the very first beginning?

Kishi is good at playing with people's mind.
I think SasuSaku is pretty much dead. Sasuke has never shown an interest towards...well...any woman, and last time I watched Naruto Sakura was leaning towards Naruto.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:00 PM   #549
PrinceofPeace
Banned

how is SasuSaku dead when Sakura is head over heels for Saskue
Old 11-12-2012, 07:18 PM   #550
Night Hawk
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
how is SasuSaku dead when Sakura is head over heels for Saskue
It has to go both ways. Sasuke doesn't give a damn about Sakura. He's tried to kill her three times and will more than most likely try again in the final battle with Naruto. You know Sakura's going to be there, she has to. It's her role as a lead character.

You can ove two people you know. Saskura's "love" for Sasuke started off as nothing more than fangirlism. A crush or whatever else you want to call it. She only liked Sasuke for his looks and bad ass attitude. Yet she's seen what Naruto is willing to do for her, so she's starting to love him.

Just because you love someone doesn't mean you can't hold feelings for other people.

Not to mention she tried to kill Sasuke for Naruto's safety. Willing to risk him hating her forever for it.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:41 PM   #551
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
It has to go both ways. Sasuke doesn't give a damn about Sakura. He's tried to kill her three times and will more than most likely try again in the final battle with Naruto. You know Sakura's going to be there, she has to. It's her role as a lead character.
and....

You can ove two people you know.
says who
Saskura's "love" for Sasuke started off as nothing more than fangirlism.
I have to disagree. She was her first love. As time passed her love for her grew. She cried when she thought he died by Haku. She risked her life protecting her and Naruto in the forest of Death. She pleeded and even wanted to leave with Saskue. She stood by and still loves Saskue when no other girl does (besides Karin) what do you mean by fangirlism? A fan girl would not want to leave her village behind for a boy nor try to kill him for his own good and trick others. Wait.... in a way all love is fangirlismYou have to elaborate
A crush or whatever else you want to call it.
oh a crush.... well that is how most love starts. Naruto had a crush for Sakura and Hinata has a crush for Naruto... what's your point
She only liked Sasuke for his looks and bad ass attitude.
Naruto only liked Sakura for her looks. when has Naruto ever said she liked her for the inside?
Hinata like Naruto for what was on the inside... GO NARUHINA!! True love is not for the outside it is for the inside. She might like him for the outside... idk I have to check i doubt it cuz nobody says he ever was cute
Yet she's seen what Naruto is willing to do for her, so she's starting to love him.
proof. there has not been a NaruSaku moment in ages. Sakura is still thinking of Saskue. Naruto has not blushed for her in a long time. On thing is for sure : He does not obsses/like her as he did in Part 1. Sakura is thankful and loves Naruto.... but more like as a friend/brother. She has never said I love you (turtfully) He knows that she still loves Saskue. Naruto's and Sakura's feelings for each other are unknown at this point

Just because you love someone doesn't mean you can't hold feelings for other people.
true. that supports all pairings.

Not to mention she tried to kill Sasuke for Naruto's safety. Willing to risk him hating her forever for it.
Noooooo
Sakura wanted to kill Saskue to save him from himself. SHe did not want to see him sink any lower.

think about it pal. If she wanted Saskue dead for naruto's safety she would wanted the help of Lee and Kiba. If she really loved and cared for Naruto she would have been honest and got help
Old 11-12-2012, 07:43 PM   #552
Night Hawk
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Noooooo
Sakura wanted to kill Saskue to save him from himself. SHe did not want to see him sink any lower.

think about it pal. If she wanted Saskue dead for naruto's safety she would wanted the help of Lee and Kiba. If she really loved and cared for Naruto she would have been honest and got help
Dude, read the manga. Sakura went for Naruto because she wanted to break his burden. Seriously...

And read chapter three in the manga or re-watch the episode. Says it all for Naruto.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:50 PM   #553
PrinceofPeace
Banned

474 (especially pages 8-9)

Wow you really are a nube. Idk why you are telling me to re-read the manga when you said that you dropped it.
Okay I will be a good sport and read the manga... AGIAN!
I hope you will do the same and go to the manga chp/page I listed above.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:52 PM   #554
Night Hawk
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
474 (especially pages 8-9)

Wow you really are a nube. Idk why you are telling me to re-read the manga when you said that you dropped it.
Okay I will be a good sport and read the manga... AGIAN!
I hope you will do the same and go to the manga chp/page I listed above.
Already did bro. Like a long freaking time ago.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:52 PM   #555
PrinceofPeace
Banned

and your thoughts?
Old 11-12-2012, 08:10 PM   #556
koshej
Veteran Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Main reasons why Hinata makes more sense than Sakura:
1. She admires his character to the extent of being positively (aka practically) affected by that feeling.
Hinata was shy from birth, not because of Naruto or his reactions, but because of his words she decided to improve, which she actually did.
As of Sakura, she doesn't admire neither boy's character, only superficial "coolness" of Sasuke.
She might've grown to admire Naruto recently (though it's just an overly optimistic assumption), but he made no effect on her progress, ever.
Even Sasuke did slightly more - made her feel useless, so she tried fighting that feeling by improving.
Again - nothing to do with Naruto.
Now, Naruto himself probably haven't benefited from either of them, or maybe (another slight optimistic assumption) got his own words reinforced by Hinata using them for herself.
Still, neither girl affected him in a long run.
2. The main topic - love.
There are many types of love, including love of friends and love of life partners, and there's also a separate thing called lust.
Sakura definitely doesn't feel the partner's love towards neither boy, cause she was fighting too much with Naruto and never had normal interaction with Sasuke.
She might grow to love Naruto as a friend, maybe quite some time ago, but this is something different from the partner's love.
As of Hinata, situation is pretty similar, but highlighted by her active admiration and attempts to emulate Naruto.
This is already borderline with partner's love, which usually reflects having common goals.
In this case, common drives for improvement.
3. Ehem, like someone said - Hinata never tried killing or even hurting Naruto, nor did he her.
Their few interactions mostly included cheering one another and/or saving another's butt.
Of course, Naruto have saved and cheered Sakura too, but it gts drowned in the number of times where she nearly mutilated him or simply was mad.
Whilst Sakura tried killing Sasuke out of desperation, and he basically showed pure hatred from his side.
Etc.
NaruHina - the most logical relationship in the series.
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:33 PM   #557
PrinceofPeace
Banned

thanks bud! Still wanting for your thoughts Hawk
Old 11-12-2012, 08:52 PM   #558
koshej
Veteran Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
She was her first love.
Couldn't have said better, ever.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:59 PM   #559
PrinceofPeace
Banned

There are less and less NaruSaku fans... this makes me

Did you know there is only one poll on this site where more ppl prefer NaruSaku.... they are not winning by much though

there are also more NaruHina fans and fanclubs and more people vote for them on polls
Old 11-13-2012, 07:05 AM   #560
koshej
Veteran Chunin

4 Dice Rolls
 Description
Dice
Result
*NaruHina fans=
10d200
Is it like VOTING???
1d2
I'm serious...
1d2
What the hell is IT?
1d2
I'd say this is pretty logical.
To make it even funnier:
[Unfortunately Unallowed]
I mean, do we need any bigger proof?
[Unfortunately Unallowed]
Still don't agree???

On a personal note:
I'd say one really harsh thing - it looks to me, that most NaruSaku fans are "Sakuras that drools over the COOL Sasuke", one way or another.

EDIT:
Screw this site and its stupid rules.
Anyways, check youtube for Hinata omake, the long one.
They clearly say that she's favored even by the stuff.

Last edited by koshej; 11-13-2012 at 09:08 AM.