Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 11-08-2012, 07:17 PM   #101
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Can you beat the Ultimate Gym Leader to Get The Aqua Badege?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
"hmph nice dodge but that ballon is not like any flying type! We will hit that!"-I announced

Slowking used light screen. *A yellow box formed around Slowking*

(another shadow ball what now Sloking?)-I thought as Slowking used Icebeam and formed a barrier/shield of ice in front of it to take the hit of the shadow ball.

*the shadow ball clashed and intercepted the ice wall. Ice shards flew and the aftermath of the darks shadows hit Slowking*

(are you okay ? Looks like that thunderbolt from earlier did more damage than anticapted!)-I thought

"Well Lets finish this!" ME FIRST!!!

*as clouds were moving and shifting around around Slowking so were Drifblim*

CLASHHHHHHH

The thunder attack struck Slowking with great power!

*Slowking withstood the attack standing with its eyes closed.... then fell forward taking a nap*

"Slowking is unable to battle Drifbium is the winner"-Juan stated

(Drifblum is a flying type and is in the air and not as too fast so it should have a high possibility of hitting)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well Return Slowking!" Bzzzzzzzz

(Not bad bud. Your still as smart as ever... maybe too smart. I love ya bud great job! You proved that your the better water/psychic pokemon)-I thought

"Hope your ready to say good bye to your precious Driblum! Let's rock Crawdaunt!"-I yell

*I thow an Ultra Ball into the air towards the empty pool.

"Let's finish this up! Use Rock Slide ! Then blast it away with bubble beam and then Dark Pulse! Now finish up with Rock Slide "

*Rocks formed above in the sky and fell towards the enemy. Then Crawduant shot mutliple fast moving bubbles towards the enemy in one claw while firing a dark beam of energy in another claw. Crawduant finished up with another barrage or rocks falling from the sky. Hopefully the rocks will make you flinch and/or the bubbles will make you slower if the attacks hit. Hopefully since Drifblim is hihger in the sky the rocks will reach the enemy before it can successfully dodge*

---------------------
Round 1 of Trick Room
---------------------

As the thunder cloud is formed, Pool stood still. Any other trained would be crapping their pants while the dark cloud began to form. "Keep your defenses up!" Pool shouted out. Drifblim got ready for the oncoming thunder attack. It was struck by the lightning bolt and was knocked to the ground. "Get up." Pool commanded. Drifblim slowly rose in the air, with an angry look on its face. Keeping his composure totally, Pool said two words when Crawdaunt came out of its pokeball and began attacking.

"Destiny Bond"

Two faint grey shadows formed beneath the two pokemon. Drifblim was struck with all of the attacks that Crawdaunt used, and fell to the floor, defeated. Because of destiny bond, Drifblims and Crawdaunts life force were connected. Crawdaunt suddenly fell flat on it's face, defeated.

"Crawdaunt and Drifblim are BOTH unable to battle!" Juan announced to the stadium. The audience was in an uproar, angred at Pool for such a cheap tactic. Pool returned Drifblim, and put it back in it's spot on his belt. He picked up another one of his pokeballs and threw it onto the field. "Come on out, Weavile!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Pool; 11-08-2012 at 07:22 PM.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:39 PM   #102
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

"how... how could you YOU MONSTER!!!! How can you teach a pokemon such a suicdial move!?!!?!?!?!? Not only is that cheap but a slap in the face to your pokemon! If you want your pokemon to win and be strong then TRAIN why make your own pokemon suffer"-I yelled
"As A gym leader.... I WILL NOT HOLD BACK!!!"

"uh-oh When my grandson breaks out like this nothing can stop him. Awww geez I wish you the best of luck challenger."-Juan stated
(interesting Julios does not get like this often! And for him to be forced to use this many pokemon....)-Juan thought

"Politoad lets gooooooooooooooo!"- I announced as I threw a luxuary ball into the pool!

Politoad leaped out of it's ball and let out a happy jig*

"NOBODY has gotten passed this pokemon. I was gonna save it for later but you twisted my hands! "-I said with passion
" Let it pour with Rain Dance!"-I commanded as I did my own jig

*split... pat.... split... pat....... POUR*
The Rain came down hard

"Now follow up with Mud Shot"- I added "And Follow up with a Focus Blast"
*Politoad cheecks expanded while it focused a sphere of energy into it's palms. Then it shot a powerful mud ball from its mouth at the enemy then fired the focus blast so that if it dodged one hopefully the focus blast would hit it where it dodged or moved to.*

------------
Round 2 of Light Screen
----------------
Round 1 of Rain Dance
------------------
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:00 PM   #103
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"how... how could you YOU MONSTER!!!! How can you teach a pokemon such a suicdial move!?!!?!?!?!? Not only is that cheap but a slap in the face to your pokemon! If you want your pokemon to win and be strong then TRAIN why make your own pokemon suffer"-I yelled
"As A gym leader.... I WILL NOT HOLD BACK!!!"

"uh-oh When my grandson breaks out like this nothing can stop him. Awww geez I wish you the best of luck challenger."-Juan stated
(interesting Julios does not get like this often! And for him to be forced to use this many pokemon....)-Juan thought

"Politoad lets gooooooooooooooo!"- I announced as I threw a luxuary ball into the pool!

Politoad leaped out of it's ball and let out a happy jig*

"NOBODY has gotten passed this pokemon. I was gonna save it for later but you twisted my hands! "-I said with passion
" Let it pour with Rain Dance!"-I commanded as I did my own jig

*split... pat.... split... pat....... POUR*
The Rain came down hard

"Now follow up with Mud Shot"- I added "And Follow up with a Focus Blast"
*Politoad cheecks expanded while it focused a sphere of energy into it's palms. Then it shot a powerful mud ball from its mouth at the enemy then fired the focus blast so that if it dodged one hopefully the focus blast would hit it where it dodged or moved to.*

------------
Round 2 of Light Screen
----------------
Round 1 of Rain Dance
------------------
"Stop kidding yourself, we both know that Drifblim was at an obvious disadvantage. Sometimes to be the best, it takes certain sacrifices" Pool explained to the leader. The clouds formed around the sky around the stadium. These clouds weren't that dark, just an overcast gray. It began to rain, and Pool held out his right palm, and opened it to the sky. He sighed and formed a fist with his hand. The rain slid down the side of his fist, as if he was harboring an unknown power in his hand. "Weavile, it's time to gain the edge here." Pool said to his pokemon.

When the two attacks from Politoed were executed, Pool spoke up. "Ice Punch!" Weavile met the Mud Shot with a fist covered in ice shards. The mud shot dissipated. At this point, it was raining enough that the pool began to fill back up with water, and the two platforms made by the ice were floating on said water. Weavile used its natural speed to it's advantage and jumped off the platform before the Focus Blast could reach it. (Politoed should be a bit tired after that, Focus Blast takes a lot of energy to use.) Pool thought. Weavile landed on the water and met it with an Icy Cold fist. Weavile formed a small platform big enough for it to stand on.

"Faint Attack!" Weavile dissappeared from its platform and was nowhere to be found. It vanished into thin air. "Now!" Pool called out to Weavile, wherever it was. It manifested behind Politoed and slashed at its backside, hoping to knock it into the water below. "Nice!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:46 PM   #104
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
"Stop kidding yourself, we both know that Drifblim was at an obvious disadvantage. Sometimes to be the best, it takes certain sacrifices" Pool explained to the leader. The clouds formed around the sky around the stadium. These clouds weren't that dark, just an overcast gray. It began to rain, and Pool held out his right palm, and opened it to the sky. He sighed and formed a fist with his hand. The rain slid down the side of his fist, as if he was harboring an unknown power in his hand. "Weavile, it's time to gain the edge here." Pool said to his pokemon.

When the two attacks from Politoed were executed, Pool spoke up. "Ice Punch!" Weavile met the Mud Shot with a fist covered in ice shards. The mud shot dissipated. At this point, it was raining enough that the pool began to fill back up with water, and the two platforms made by the ice were floating on said water. Weavile used its natural speed to it's advantage and jumped off the platform before the Focus Blast could reach it. (Politoed should be a bit tired after that, Focus Blast takes a lot of energy to use.) Pool thought. Weavile landed on the water and met it with an Icy Cold fist. Weavile formed a small platform big enough for it to stand on.

"Faint Attack!" Weavile dissappeared from its platform and was nowhere to be found. It vanished into thin air. "Now!" Pool called out to Weavile, wherever it was. It manifested behind Politoed and slashed at its backside, hoping to knock it into the water below. "Nice!"
*PSHHHHHHHHHHHH*
The water poured around the field flooding the pool

"finally the field advantage is coming back baby!"- I said with a grin even though Weavil countered everyting

"Wow it dissapeared! Quicky we must hide as well"-I commanded
*Politoad dove into the water BUT Weaviled appeared where Politoad was in a slashing motion. Politoad WAS HIT INTO THE WATER BY WEAVILE*

*Politoad fell into the water it created and gained back health due to it's ability Water Absorb*

"Wow from behind!?! How orginal"-I laughed

" Now Politoad show off your beautiful voice! Hyper Voice!"-I cheered

*Politoad jumped out of the water onto an icy platform with it's cheecks/thoat expanded. And Juan and I put in special ear plugs*

CROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAKKKKKK
*Politoad let out a powerful voice that shaddered the icy platforms which caused most of the platforms to crack and be destoryed so that they were no longer platforms(Politoad fell back into the water)*

"I don't care if it can turn invisiable cuz it still gotta hear! I love this move cuz covering your ears will not help block against this move!"-I explained

"Now while it's busy hit the enemy with a barrage of Mud Shots (2 shots of mud were fired)"-I commaned

"Now again use Hyper Voice!"-I stated

-----------------
Round 3 of Light Screen
-------------------
Round 2 of Rain Dance
--------------------

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 11-10-2012 at 09:53 AM.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:51 AM   #105
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*PSHHHHHHHHHHHH*
The water poured around the field flooding the pool

"finally the field advantage is coming back baby!"- I said with a grin even though Weavil countered everyting

"Wow it dissapeared! Quicky we must hide as well"-I commanded
*Politoad dove into the water*

Weaviled appeared where Politoad was in a slashing motion.
"Wow from behind!?! How orginal"-I laughed

*Politoad jumped out of the water onto an icy platform with it's cheecks/thoat expanded. And Juan and I put in special ear plugs*

*Politoad let out a powerful voice that shaddered the icy platforms which caused most of the platforms to crack and be destoryed so that they were no longer platforms(Politoad fell back into the water)*

"I don't care if it can turn invisiable cuz it still gotta hear! I love this move cuz covering your ears will not help block against this move!"-I explained

"Now while it's busy hit the enemy with a barrage of Mud Shots (2 shots of mud were fired)"-I commaned

-----------------
Round 3 of Light Screen
-------------------
Round 2 of Rain Dance
--------------------
The ear piercing scream was heard by Pool and Weavile, which damaged their hearing a bit. "Double Ice Punch!" Pool yelled out louder than usual, he was under the impression that he was quiet because of his messed up hearing. Weavile fell into the water below and began swimming.

Weavile formed fists with its hands. The fists became enveloped in a light blue aura. When the mud was flying through the air, Weavile jabbed at the mud and it dissipated without doing any damage to Weavile. "Go under!" Pool shouted to it. Weavile swam under the water to avoid the Hyper Voice attack.

When Weavile rose to the top of the tank, all but one icy platforms were gone. Weavile hurried to the last platofrm and readied an attack. "Double team, and Faint Attack!" Multiple copies of Weavile began appearing, each with a devilish smirk on its face. Suddenly, all of them dissappeared and left behind a dark mist. Six different copies of Weavile each attacked Politoed, to scare it. The real Weavile went in for a hit here. The 4 other copies attacked then. "Metal Claw!" Then, the real weavile dropped on it from above with a claw reinforced by metal, and it slashed at Politoed.

(Politoed should be too startled to dodge the first Faint Attack!) Pool thought.

Old 11-10-2012, 09:45 AM   #106
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
The ear piercing scream was heard by Pool and Weavile, which damaged their hearing a bit. "Double Ice Punch!" Pool yelled out louder than usual, he was under the impression that he was quiet because of his messed up hearing. Weavile fell into the water below and began swimming.

Weavile formed fists with its hands. The fists became enveloped in a light blue aura. When the mud was flying through the air, Weavile jabbed at the mud and it dissipated without doing any damage to Weavile. "Go under!" Pool shouted to it. Weavile swam under the water to avoid the Hyper Voice attack.

When Weavile rose to the top of the tank, all but one icy platforms were gone. Weavile hurried to the last platofrm and readied an attack. "Double team, and Faint Attack!" Multiple copies of Weavile began appearing, each with a devilish smirk on its face. Suddenly, all of them dissappeared and left behind a dark mist. Six different copies of Weavile each attacked Politoed, to scare it. The real Weavile went in for a hit here. The 4 other copies attacked then. "Metal Claw!" Then, the real weavile dropped on it from above with a claw reinforced by metal, and it slashed at Politoed.

"Sweet! Our powerful audio attack did some damage! Good luck dodgin that!"-I stated

*Weavile swims with 2 icy fist to hit the mud shots then goes under water to lessen the damage of the audio attack*

"Go under water as well stay deep to the bottom of the tank"-I declared

*Weavile swamed to another ice berg then created clones and dissaperaed into a dark mist*

(Ahh faint attack again huh? It would be impossible to dodge it on land but in the water they would move slower and we will hopefully be able to at least counter attack.)-I thought

"But your guard up and abosrb the water from the rain dance"
(We we prepared for the attack and Politoad glowed a light blew color abosrbing the water and gaining health by activating Water Abosrb)

"Let's find the real one and intercept the last attack use Focus Blast and try to sense the real foe!"-I said

*Politoad closed it's eyes and focused to find the real enemy then launched the ball of energy*

" Use your speed in the water and don't let it escape! Use Hyper Voice!

*the powerful voice destroyed all of the remianing ice and traveled thoughout the field*

*the field begain to flood*

-----------------
Round 4 of Light Screen
-------------------
Round 3 of Rain Dance
--------------------
Old 11-11-2012, 07:25 AM   #107
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"Sweet! Our powerful audio attack did some damage! Good luck dodgin that!"-I stated

*Weavile swims with 2 icy fist to hit the mud shots then goes under water to lessen the damage of the audio attack*

"Go under water as well stay deep to the bottom of the tank"-I declared

*Weavile swamed to another ice berg then created clones and dissaperaed into a dark mist*

(Ahh faint attack again huh? It would be impossible to dodge it on land but in the water they would move slower and we will hopefully be able to at least counter attack.)-I thought

"But your guard up and abosrb the water from the rain dance"
(We we prepared for the attack and Politoad glowed a light blew color abosrbing the water and gaining health by activating Water Abosrb)

"Let's find the real one and intercept the last attack use Focus Blast and try to sense the real foe!"-I said

*Politoad closed it's eyes and focused to find the real enemy then launched the ball of energy*

" Use your speed in the water and don't let it escape! Use Hyper Voice!

*the powerful voice destroyed all of the remianing ice and traveled thoughout the field*

*the field begain to flood*

-----------------
Round 4 of Light Screen
-------------------
Round 3 of Rain Dance
--------------------
The focus blast was set off at Weavile. Weavile stayed still in the water. The focus blast destroyed the illusion that was where Weavile was. It was a clone created by double team! But where is the real Weavile? The audience as well as the gym leader were ready for the attack, they just didn't know when it was coming. During this silent period, Pool took out his fishing rod and attached a pokeball to it. The pokeball he put on his rod had a small lightning bolt on the front, to signify lightning.

Suddenly, Weavile appeared right in front of Politoed. Pool whispered something into his pokeball. Weavile was about to attack when it got enveloped in a red light and dissappeared. The pokeball on the rod flew through the air and landed right infront of Politoed. The pokeball opened to reveal a Lanturn and instantly, the pokemon used Discharge, right next to Politoed. (There's no way Politoed can react in time! We're in such close range that there's also a good chance for a critical hit! Nice job Weavile!) Pool thought.

Old 11-11-2012, 11:10 AM   #108
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
The focus blast was set off at Weavile. Weavile stayed still in the water. The focus blast destroyed the illusion that was where Weavile was. It was a clone created by double team! But where is the real Weavile? The audience as well as the gym leader were ready for the attack, they just didn't know when it was coming. During this silent period, Pool took out his fishing rod and attached a pokeball to it. The pokeball he put on his rod had a small lightning bolt on the front, to signify lightning.

Suddenly, Weavile appeared right in front of Politoed. Pool whispered something into his pokeball. Weavile was about to attack when it got enveloped in a red light and dissappeared. The pokeball on the rod flew through the air and landed right infront of Politoed. The pokeball opened to reveal a Lanturn and instantly, the pokemon used Discharge, right next to Politoed. (There's no way Politoed can react in time! We're in such close range that there's also a good chance for a critical hit! Nice job Weavile!) Pool thought.
"Finally you wised up and switched out ! "- I said "Politoad he is going to use a different pokemon so quickly get some distance"

*Politoad swam away to get some distance from the enemy pokemon*

"Wow what a beautiful water-type, you sure raised it well too bad it was not trained by a true water type!"-I bragged

*Suddenly a blast of lighting was shot towards Politoad*

BZZZZZZZZZ

*A powerful yellow lighting strike was fired at Politoad but was stopped by a yellow transparent wall of bright light... (Politoad took major damage ..... yet regained health through the rain dance)*

" My oh my. Well.. I'm sorry Master Juan but he has left me no choice!"-I said with a smile as I rubbed my head

"Don't you dare as you master and former gym leader you must not.."-Juan stated

"That's just the point! You are NO LONGER the gym leader! I am! And I will be the Next Champion you hear? I have never been pushed this far since I fought you. Sorry but here it goes"-I yelled

*Politoad let out a powerful voice*

"Now use Mud Shot will spinning!"- I commanded
*Politoad spun as it shot multiple shots of mud shot from its mouth. Combined with the mud and the water and the rain the field became a muddy swamppy mess. The water was murky and harder to see.

-----------------
Round 5 of Light Screen (Light screen is now over)
-------------------
Round 4 of Rain Dance
--------------------

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 11-11-2012 at 12:17 PM.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:13 PM   #109
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"Finally you wised up and switched out ! "- I said "Politoad he is going to use a different pokemon so quickly get some distance"

*Politoad swam away to get some distance from the enemy pokemon*

"Wow what a beautiful water-type, you sure raised it well too bad it was not trained by a true water type!"-I bragged

*Suddenly a blast of lighting was shot towards Politoad*

BZZZZZZZZZ

*A powerful yellow lighting strike was fired at Politoad but was stopped by a yellow transparent wall of bright light... (Politoad took major damage ..... yet regained health through the rain dance)*

" My oh my. Well.. I'm sorry Master Juan but he has left me no choice!"-I said with a smile as I rubbed my head

"Don't you dare as you master and former gym leader you must not.."-Juan stated

"That's just the point! You are NO LONGER the gym leader! I am! And I will be the Next Champion you hear? I have never been pushed this far since I fought you. Sorry but here it goes"-I yelled

*Politoad let out a powerful voice*

"Now use Mud Shot will spinning!"- I commanded
*Politoad spun as it shot multiple shots of mud shot from its mouth. Combined with the mud and the water and the rain the field became a muddy swamppy mess. The water was murky and harder to see.

-----------------
Round 5 of Light Screen (Light screen is now over)
-------------------
Round 4 of Rain Dance
--------------------
Lanturn was hurt by the Hyper Voice. "Shine your light!" Pool yelled out. The lantern on Lanturn's head began to shine bright, and it had an easier time seeing. "flail around!" He shouted. Lanturn scattered the mud in the water away from itself. There was a sphere of clear water surrounding Lanturn. The hyper voice hit once more, but Lanturn was still going strong for some reason.

"I bet you're wondering how Lanturn is faring so well." Pool smirked. "There's a little something I know you're familiar with, it goes by the name of Volt Absorb. It's very similar to your Politoed's Water Absorb. Lanturn was giving off small charges of electricity and was injecting itself with it to gain more health."

"Discharge on the clouds above!" Lanturn looked like it was executing a move, but nothing was happening. "Damn, the mud is negating my lightning attacks. Hop out real quick and use Discharge" Lanturn swam above the water and use Discharge on the clouds. The clouds turned a menacing black color and instead of raining, the clouds began thundering and lightninging. "Now to fix this water. Large scale Aqua Ring!" A blue ring enveloped the area around the pool. The mud slowly shrunk until there was none of it left. The Aqua ring converted the mud back into pure water. The ring slowly dissappeared.

Lanturn could now clearly see Politoed. A bolt of lightning dropped from the sky, aimed at Politoed. One bolt dropped down and hit the platform Pool was on. Pool jumped back, agitated. "Agility!" Lanturn swam around in a circle, and after each rotation it gained speed. "Now discharge one last time! Finish it!" Lanturn rushed next to Politoed at a speed so fast that Politoed barely had time to react. It let out a 360 degree blast of electricity, hoping to finish Politoed with this hit.

Old 11-11-2012, 06:13 PM   #110
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Lanturn was hurt by the Hyper Voice. "Shine your light!" Pool yelled out. The lantern on Lanturn's head began to shine bright, and it had an easier time seeing. "flail around!" He shouted. Lanturn scattered the mud in the water away from itself. There was a sphere of clear water surrounding Lanturn. The hyper voice hit once more, but Lanturn was still going strong for some reason.

"I bet you're wondering how Lanturn is faring so well." Pool smirked. "There's a little something I know you're familiar with, it goes by the name of Volt Absorb. It's very similar to your Politoed's Water Absorb. Lanturn was giving off small charges of electricity and was injecting itself with it to gain more health."

"Discharge on the clouds above!" Lanturn looked like it was executing a move, but nothing was happening. "Damn, the mud is negating my lightning attacks. Hop out real quick and use Discharge" Lanturn swam above the water and use Discharge on the clouds. The clouds turned a menacing black color and instead of raining, the clouds began thundering and lightninging. "Now to fix this water. Large scale Aqua Ring!" A blue ring enveloped the area around the pool. The mud slowly shrunk until there was none of it left. The Aqua ring converted the mud back into pure water. The ring slowly dissappeared.

Lanturn could now clearly see Politoed. A bolt of lightning dropped from the sky, aimed at Politoed. One bolt dropped down and hit the platform Pool was on. Pool jumped back, agitated. "Agility!" Lanturn swam around in a circle, and after each rotation it gained speed. "Now discharge one last time! Finish it!" Lanturn rushed next to Politoed at a speed so fast that Politoed barely had time to react. It let out a 360 degree blast of electricity, hoping to finish Politoed with this hit.
(Looks like he does not expect anything of the mud... good... very good! And both attacks hit! SWEET! Now 2 out of 3 pokemon are injured. Most likely in the low green of health! I could finish this up with one more pokemon. But Politoad is not looking to good)-I thought

(Wow now it can gain health too but at least the mud is .... DARN it the mud is gone!... Wait rember what Uncle Wallace said. Just keep calm cool and balance like a water type!)-I thought

*Politoad was hit by the veloicty of the barrage of attacks and fainted*

"Politoad is unable to battle... Lanturn is the winner"-Juan stated
-------------------------------------------------------------
(BZZZZZZZ) "Return Politoad"-I said with a smile. " Thanks bud you did an amazing job! He had to use TWO pokemon to take you out! I could not be more proud... but I think I can end it now"
-----------------------------------------------------------
*Takes out a classic pokeball that looks old ... you could tell it has been though a lot*

"Kudos! You have recieved the honor of battling my FAVORITE and STRONGEST pokemon.. not to mention my first! This pokemon has a very very special place in my heart. It saved my life on more than one occassion.
*few tears roll down Julious's face*
"Show him what I mean SWAMPERT!"-I yell with pride as I throw a pokeball up into the air.
------------------------------------------------------------
*Swampert is released in the air*

"Quickly while in the air erput the entire pool/arena/field with Earth Power!"-I cheer

*The whole area is englufed in power*
*Swampert lands towards the pool*

"Now let's show them the meaning of home field advantage! Swamp em away with Muddy Water!"-I command

*Swampert hits the water and the whole area is turned into a swamp and causes a muddy wave to hit Lanturn*

"Let's go with another Earth Power and Muddy Water to make sure this is over!"-I said

(hopefully the water and Earth combo + the damage that Politoad did will finish off Lanturn)
Old 11-12-2012, 08:39 AM   #111
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(Looks like he does not expect anything of the mud... good... very good! And both attacks hit! SWEET! Now 2 out of 3 pokemon are injured. Most likely in the low green of health! I could finish this up with one more pokemon. But Politoad is not looking to good)-I thought

(Wow now it can gain health too but at least the mud is .... DARN it the mud is gone!... Wait rember what Uncle Wallace said. Just keep calm cool and balance like a water type!)-I thought

*Politoad was hit by the veloicty of the barrage of attacks and fainted*

"Politoad is unable to battle... Lanturn is the winner"-Juan stated
-------------------------------------------------------------
(BZZZZZZZ) "Return Politoad"-I said with a smile. " Thanks bud you did an amazing job! He had to use TWO pokemon to take you out! I could not be more proud... but I think I can end it now"
-----------------------------------------------------------
*Takes out a classic pokeball that looks old ... you could tell it has been though a lot*

"Kudos! You have recieved the honor of battling my FAVORITE and STRONGEST pokemon.. not to mention my first! This pokemon has a very very special place in my heart. It saved my life on more than one occassion.
*few tears roll down Julious's face*
"Show him what I mean SWAMPERT!"-I yell with pride as I throw a pokeball up into the air.
------------------------------------------------------------
*Swampert is released in the air*

"Quickly while in the air erput the entire pool/arena/field with Earth Power!"-I cheer

*The whole area is englufed in power*
*Swampert lands towards the pool*

"Now let's show them the meaning of home field advantage! Swamp em away with Muddy Water!"-I command

*Swampert hits the water and the whole area is turned into a swamp and causes a muddy wave to hit Lanturn*

"Let's go with another Earth Power and Muddy Water to make sure this is over!"-I said

(hopefully the water and Earth combo + the damage that Politoad did will finish off Lanturn)

"We just figured out what happens when you try to change the field. Aqua Ring!" Lanturn got hit by the first Earth power and both muddy waters but Lanturn swam out of the way of the last earth power. A blue ring once again enveloped the pool. The mud disintegrated slowly and once again all that was left was pure water. Lanturn absorbed the water into itself and gained more health.

"Blizzard!" The clouds that were still above(just not raining) from rain dance began to snow harshly. Swampert has a chance of getting frozen if it doesn't move.

Old 11-12-2012, 10:25 AM   #112
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
"We just figured out what happens when you try to change the field. Aqua Ring!" Lanturn got hit by the first Earth power and both muddy waters but Lanturn swam out of the way of the last earth power. A blue ring once again enveloped the pool. The mud disintegrated slowly and once again all that was left was pure water. Lanturn absorbed the water into itself and gained more health.

"Blizzard!" The clouds that were still above(just not raining) from rain dance began to snow harshly. Swampert has a chance of getting frozen if it doesn't move.
"Wow it got hit by both muddy waters and a Earth Power yet it is stil standing! Guess that Aqua Veil is beautiful but is annoying as well. At least it does not heal one that much especially with the rain dance over!"-I said
"Might as well finish this"

*A blizzard quickly came towards Swampert*

"Protect!"-I yelled
*a bright white shield surronded Swampert*

"Now Double Earth Power And finish with a Muddy Water"-I commanded

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 11-12-2012 at 11:12 AM.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:07 PM   #113
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"Wow it got hit by both muddy waters and a Earth Power yet it is stil standing! Guess that Aqua Veil is beautiful but is annoying as well. At least it does not heal one that much especially with the rain dance over!"-I said
"Might as well finish this"

*A blizzard quickly came towards Swampert*

"Protect!"-I yelled
*a bright white shield surronded Swampert*

Lanturn fainted and Pool reached for his last unused pokemon. He returned Lanturn. "Go, Magmortar!" Pool sent out magmortar right next to himself, for it was the only place where it could stand without being doused by water. "Sunny Day!" The sun became intense! "Now Double Solar Beam!" Magmortar held out it's two arms and one insanely hot solar beam fired from one arm, and after two seconds another fired from the other arm. "Take That!"

Old 11-12-2012, 01:47 PM   #114
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Lanturn fainted and Pool reached for his last unused pokemon. He returned Lanturn. "Go, Magmortar!" Pool sent out magmortar right next to himself, for it was the only place where it could stand without being doused by water. "Sunny Day!" The sun became intense! "Now Double Solar Beam!" Magmortar held out it's two arms and one insanely hot solar beam fired from one arm, and after two seconds another fired from the other arm. "Take That!"
"Lanturn is unable to battle Swampert is the victor"-Juan stated

"With a heavy heart it looks like I defeated another water pokemon
ah well! My Swampert has never been defeated by a water-type pokemon anyway! "-I said with a

*sends out Magmortar*

"HAHAHAHAH a fire type ?! You do know I am a water master right?"- I said with a laugh

*sun blazes*

"So that's your plan? Go deep within the murky water and hide yourself avoid the attack at all cost"-I command
*Swampert dives in the water*

*Swampert was able to dive deep in the water and avoided the 1st soloarbeam due to the field advantage and Swampert's speed like a jet ski. With the muddy water it felt right at home. Unaware of the second blast it used Protect to avoid the other blast of light*

"Now let's see if we can not end this in one shot!"-I yelled

Old 11-12-2012, 04:55 PM   #115
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Wait if it was unaware how did it use protect?

Old 11-12-2012, 05:40 PM   #116
PrinceofPeace
Banned

it saw the giant bright light and it has a 2sec time gasp and Protection is instant plus with the distance and the homefiled advantage.... it was close but Swampert protected himself before it got hit
Old 11-12-2012, 06:01 PM   #117
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"Lanturn is unable to battle Swampert is the victor"-Juan stated

"With a heavy heart it looks like I defeated another water pokemon
ah well! My Swampert has never been defeated by a water-type pokemon anyway! "-I said with a

*sends out Magmortar*

"HAHAHAHAH a fire type ?! You do know I am a water master right?"- I said with a laugh

*sun blazes*

"So that's your plan? Go deep within the murky water and hide yourself avoid the attack at all cost"-I command
*Swampert dives in the water*

*Swampert was able to dive deep in the water and avoided the 1st soloarbeam due to the field advantage and Swampert's speed like a jet ski. With the muddy water it felt right at home. Unaware of the second blast it used Protect to avoid the other blast of light*

"Now let's see if we can not end this in one shot!"-I yelled

"You must not always judge things by type advantage or disadvantage, I thought you of all people would realize that, leader." Pool said, with a sinister grin on his face. "Protect!" Magmortar protected itself and Pool from the two Earth Powers. "Counter with fireballs" Pool commanded. Magmortar held out it's arms, and shot fireballs that exceeded 3,600 degrees fereinheight at the muddy water, and it instantly evaporated. "This fire is so hot that water moves will have no way of harming Magmortar!" Pool revealed.

"More Solar Beams!" The sun was shining hot, and this was Pool's only chance. He had to take advantage of the fact that Swampert has a x4 weakness to Grass, and the sun was shining so hard that Solar Beam could be used instantly. Magmortar held up it's arms and opened it's mouth. It shot 3 solar beams at Swampert under the water, with a heat so hot that when it struck the water, some of it began to evaporate. (These solar beams are so close together that even if Swampert dodges the first two it's near impossible for it to dodge the last one!)

Old 11-12-2012, 06:58 PM   #118
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
"You must not always judge things by type advantage or disadvantage, I thought you of all people would realize that, leader." Pool said, with a sinister grin on his face. "Protect!" Magmortar protected itself and Pool from the two Earth Powers. "Counter with fireballs" Pool commanded. Magmortar held out it's arms, and shot fireballs that exceeded 3,600 degrees fereinheight at the muddy water, and it instantly evaporated. "This fire is so hot that water moves will have no way of harming Magmortar!" Pool revealed.

"More Solar Beams!" The sun was shining hot, and this was Pool's only chance. He had to take advantage of the fact that Swampert has a x4 weakness to Grass, and the sun was shining so hard that Solar Beam could be used instantly. Magmortar held up it's arms and opened it's mouth. It shot 3 solar beams at Swampert under the water, with a heat so hot that when it struck the water, some of it began to evaporate. (These solar beams are so close together that even if Swampert dodges the first two it's near impossible for it to dodge the last one!)
*Swampert waited at the bottom of the tank. Using it's natural ability it could see perfectly though the merky water and with its speed it was prepared to fight*

PSHHHH*solarbeam fired*

*Swampert raced to the right to dodge*
PSHHHH
*Swampert raced to the left to dodged again*

"Look OUT!"-I yelled hoping it could hear me

*Swampert encountered another solarbeam. Swampert dove out of the way at great speed... but was just hit by a good amount of the blast*

*Swampert was seriously injured*

"Are you okay... where is it? The water is too murky! If you can hear me Swampert please give me a Sign! Come on we went though tougher challenges than this. This guy is nothing compared to what we faced from Team Magma! You can do this! What would Wallace and Milotic do? What would Juan and Kingdra do? You are better than them I know it! Please Please we can not lose now to a fire-type not our first battle not like this!"-I exclaim

Juan- " Sorry Julious but I can not stand seeing you like this..... Swampert is unable to....

*WAIT LOOK*-someone ylled from the crowd

*the pool flashed a pink color and suddenly Magmaortar was surronded in a pink outline which hopefully finished it off*

*Swampert then came out of the water and jumped next to me*

"What is this Master?"-I asked in amazement
"Well I'll be! This is Mirror Coat! Mirror coat is one of the most poweful pshyic moves! After a pokemon takes damage from a special attack it gives it back 2x fold!"-Stated Juan

"What but how ! It did not know this move ealier!"-I said still in amazement

"It is quite simple actually. You found your Swampert as a mudkip in your hometown right? Well I guess it's father was a corsola and it inherited that move! No wonder a rare mudkip would be found"-Juan shurrged

*Swampert was gasping for air and really bruised on a side of it's body and could barely keep fighting... suddenly it glowed a bright blue aura.!*

"yep I remeber this! It's Torrent!"-I said with pride "You've done it now!, GO GET EM SWAMPERT"

EJOIHEPOIHSSFSD*Swampert's battle cry!*
Old 11-12-2012, 07:17 PM   #119
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Swampert waited at the bottom of the tank. Using it's natural ability it could see perfectly though the merky water and with its speed it was prepared to fight*

PSHHHH*solarbeam fired*

*Swampert raced to the right to dodge*
PSHHHH
*Swampert raced to the left to dodged again*

"Look OUT!"-I yelled hoping it could hear me

*Swampert encountered another solarbeam. Swampert dove out of the way at great speed... but was just hit by a good amount of the blast*

*Swampert was seriously injured*

"Are you okay... where is it? The water is too murky! If you can hear me Swampert please give me a Sign! Come on we went though tougher challenges than this. This guy is nothing compared to what we faced from Team Magma! You can do this! What would Wallace and Milotic do? What would Juan and Kingdra do? You are better than them I know it! Please Please we can not lose now to a fire-type not our first battle not like this!"-I exclaim

Juan- " Sorry Julious but I can not stand seeing you like this..... Swampert is unable to....

*WAIT LOOK*-someone ylled from the crowd

*the pool flashed a pink color and suddenly Magmaortar was surronded in a pink outline which hopefully finished it off*

*Swampert then came out of the water and jumped next to me*

"What is this Master?"-I asked in amazement
"Well I'll be! This is Mirror Coat! Mirror coat is one of the most poweful pshyic moves! After a pokemon takes damage from a special attack it gives it back 2x fold!"-Stated Juan

"What but how ! It did not know this move ealier!"-I said still in amazement

"It is quite simple actually. You found your Swampert as a mudkip in your hometown right? Well I guess it's father was a corsola and it inherited that move! No wonder a rare mudkip would be found"-Juan shurrged

*Swampert was gasping for air and really bruised on a side of it's body and could barely keep fighting... suddenly it glowed a bright blue aura.!*

"yep I remeber this! It's Torrent!"-I said with pride "You've done it now!, GO GET EM SWAMPERT"

EJOIHEPOIHSSFSD*Swampert's battle cry!*
"I've seen better," Pool bragged. "Hey Magmortar, Protect." A blue spherical barrier formed around Magmortar, as the Mirror Coat was about to hit.

But what's this? The protect barrier is cracking! "Hold on Magmortar!" Pool cried out.

The barrier held out from most of the attack but while it was fading Magmortar was hit with a little bit of the attack! It grabbed it's side in pain!

"We've got this, Magmortar. We're gonna take down this water type. Solar Beam!" Magmortar charged up a solar beam, and tried to use it. But it couldn't! "Damn it, out of PP... Well what are my other options? Sunny Day, no. Protect, no..." Pool whispered something to the slightly injured Magmortar.

Rocks from above began to fall on top of Swampert's head! This must be Rock Slide!

Old 11-12-2012, 07:23 PM   #120
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
"I've seen better," Pool bragged. "Hey Magmortar, Protect." A blue spherical barrier formed around Magmortar, as the Mirror Coat was about to hit.

But what's this? The protect barrier is cracking! "Hold on Magmortar!" Pool cried out.

The barrier held out from most of the attack but while it was fading Magmortar was hit with a little bit of the attack! It grabbed it's side in pain!

"We've got this, Magmortar. We're gonna take down this water type. Solar Beam!" Magmortar charged up a solar beam, and tried to use it. But it couldn't! "Damn it, out of PP... Well what are my other options? Sunny Day, no. Protect, no..." Pool whispered something to the slightly injured Magmortar.

Rocks from above began to fall on top of Swampert's head! This must be Rock Slide!
"just like we practiced"-I yelled

*Swampert jumped in the air and whacked all of the boulders away from harms way*

"Watch it! Your gonna kill somebody kid"- I said with a
"lucky for us Swamper has powerful arms and is used to moving and destroying boulders"

"Now barrage it! Use Earth Power! Then Muddy Water then Earth Power the Muddy Water!"-I commanded