Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 11-11-2012, 04:11 PM   #21
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Itachi vs Vizard Tousen and Condom Aizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Couldn't KKK Aizen used Kyoka Suigetsu or was it just PIS that he didn't use it?
To be honest idk, im sure it was pis. But yea i forgot about that move. If Aizen does that the fight is over.
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:39 PM   #22
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I think when he transformed Aizen began to rely solely on the Hogyouku instead of Kyoka Suigetsu leading to not using it seeing.

Deicide.
I'm sure he saw himself in the midst of becoming a God, thus saw no need.

Sound reasonable?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:46 PM   #23
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Yea or its just lolkubo
Old 11-11-2012, 05:21 PM   #24
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Base Aizen merely took little burns from a direct Itto Kaso, Amaterasu won't do crap especially with Regeneration.

And even then, Aizen blitzed 4 Captains including Soi Fon and IIRC even kept up with Yoruichi who is most likely the fastest person in the manga part for Byakuya.
That's different. Itto Kaso creates a huge explosion. We're talking about a fire that lasts for about a week. Even if Aizen regenerates it would keep burning and spreading. Also, they have the speed to avoid it but they probably don't have the reactions. They can't see it until it's on them.

Itachi has Sharingan precog which should prevent him from being blitzed.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1

Last edited by megabbaut; 11-11-2012 at 05:24 PM.
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:37 PM   #25
Ba_bamBam
Ninja Academy Student

Ba_bamBam saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
That's different. Itto Kaso creates a huge explosion. We're talking about a fire that lasts for about a week. Even if Aizen regenerates it would keep burning and spreading. Also, they have the speed to avoid it but they probably don't have the reactions. They can't see it until it's on them.

Itachi has Sharingan precog which should prevent him from being blitzed.
Amaterasu's fire isn't that impressive aside from the fact that there are no known ways so far that can extinguish it.

It's even weaker than a regular fire, it failed to burn Karin after like 5 seconds. A normal fire would've burned her much worse than that.

While Itachi is focusing on Tousen/Aizen the other one will take that opportunity to do some damage.

Just because he has "sharingan precog" it will not guarantee him from getting blitzed.
Ba_bamBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:42 PM   #26
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Did someone delete my post. O.O
Anyway,itachi loses because con-aizen is just too over-powered. And lets not forget tousen. Both would stomp itachi.

joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:47 PM   #27
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

tousen has what move that gets passed susanoo?
Old 11-11-2012, 05:56 PM   #28
Ba_bamBam
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
tousen has what move that gets passed susanoo?
He might have the strength to do it, since Raikage was capable of doing it.

He stopped tenken in vizard casually and kicked Komamura 100m+ away destroying a city block in the process.

Actually, he probably can break through Susanoo considering the strength feats he have shown > Raikage's.

If you bring in the Yata Shield arguement, Yata doesn't cover 360 degrees, just what's front.

Last edited by Ba_bamBam; 11-11-2012 at 06:05 PM.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:00 PM   #29
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Wasn't masked tosen trading blows with Komamura's bankai?

And smacking everyone around through multiple buildings and blitzing?
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 11-11-2012, 06:45 PM   #30
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ba_bamBam View Post
He might have the strength to do it, since Raikage was capable of doing it.

He stopped tenken in vizard casually and kicked Komamura 100m+ away destroying a city block in the process.

Actually, he probably can break through Susanoo considering the strength feats he have shown > Raikage's.

If you bring in the Yata Shield arguement, Yata doesn't cover 360 degrees, just what's front.
Raikages broke Madaras incomplete susanoo. Itachis protected him from kirin, tousen has nothing on that scale of power.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:47 PM   #31
Ba_bamBam
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Raikages broke Madaras incomplete susanoo. Itachis protected him from kirin, tousen has nothing on that scale of power.
No Itachi's YATA SHIELD protected him from Kirin not the susanoo itself.

Still, even though it was incomplete Tousen is high above Raikage in strength based on feats and how he was tossing around Komamura like trash.

IF Tousen's strength was = Raikage's then yes he most likely will not be able to break through it
-Note we have never seen the full potential of a full susanoo guarding against a physical attack as far as I can remember.

But Tousen's strength is > Raikage's by far

Last edited by Ba_bamBam; 11-11-2012 at 06:53 PM.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:52 PM   #32
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That's completely different though, seeing as a fist, or physical strike has more force concentrated into a smaller area then a giant dragon of lightning.

Meanwhile, Tousen was trading blows with a giant who could destroy city blocks by moving his hand.

Yeah, Tousen is totally weaker than the Raikage.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 11-11-2012, 07:28 PM   #33
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
No Itachi's YATA SHIELD protected him from Kirin not the susanoo itself.

Still, even though it was incomplete Tousen is high above Raikage in strength based on feats and how he was tossing around Komamura like trash.

IF Tousen's strength was = Raikage's then yes he most likely will not be able to break through it
-Note we have never seen the full potential of a full susanoo guarding against a physical attack as far as I can remember.

But Tousen's strength is > Raikage's by far
Do you want to tell me the page where you saw the yata mirror turn back the attack? (because thats what the yata miror does, its not just a shield)
Old 11-11-2012, 07:31 PM   #34
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Ignoring my post, Tousen is stronger than the raikage in raw physical power.

Even though what ba_bambam is saying is completely incorrect, as the yata mirror did nothing.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 11-11-2012, 07:51 PM   #35
Ba_bamBam
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post

Even though what ba_bambam is saying is completely incorrect, as the yata mirror did nothing.
Sorry I apologize that chapters been a while I don't have it remembered correctly I stand corrected

All I could remember was Saucefail ranting about his attack and Itachi putting up Susanoo.
Now that I think about it again Yata didn't come up until after the destruction was cleared.

My bad cnorwood on that matter.

Last edited by Ba_bamBam; 11-11-2012 at 07:54 PM.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:21 PM   #36
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post

so tousen can break madaras incomplete susanoo. Good thing he is not in this fight. Itachis susanoo still tanked a mountain buster.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:30 PM   #37
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Did I not just mention the concentration of force? In terms of breaking power, a physical strike contains more force in a more concentrated area.

Also, it was a small hill, not a mountain, and the hill wasn't even busted. As a fairly large portion of it still remained, all though the top portion was indeed decimated.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 11-12-2012, 11:50 AM   #38
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Couldn't KKK Aizen used Kyoka Suigetsu or was it just PIS that he didn't use it?
It was PIS, but the ppl he was fighting against with the Hogyoku did not require him to use it. Isshin and Ichigo were unaffeced by it, so he couldn't use it anyway. I'm not sure about Yoruichi and Urahara, but it's still possible that it wouldn't have worked against them anyway since they might not have seen his Shikai. He had no reason to use it against Gin and by the time he betrayed Aizen, he couldn't use KS against him.
Nigoyukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:22 PM   #39
Ba_bamBam
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
so tousen can break madaras incomplete susanoo. Good thing he is not in this fight. Itachis susanoo still tanked a mountain buster.
The building was hollow, so it's not really impressive as you make it out to be.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:00 PM   #40
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The building was hollow, so it's not really impressive as you make it out to be.
If I recalled correctly, didn't someone on OBD measure out the length of the building, and the surrounding area that was affected by Kirin, to be somewhere along the size of a medium/large hill?

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote