Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2012, 12:22 PM   #5121
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
There is no jutsu clash. Also, I heard someone had said the block system was like Storm 2's - if you block, you get knocked back and so on. There's no such thing. The block system is just like Gen's. You can still chakra pressure.
That was me. After I re watched the part where I saw it happen, and I didn't notice that the defending player chakra dashed at the last second

Then I also noticed in every other video that It was the same as gen

I just wanna play as Darui and Minato. MINATO WILL BE GOD. I have so many combos I'm itching to use

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:48 PM   #5122
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I'm just hoping they make CS2 Sasuke have more than one combo and awaken any time like RM Naruto

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 11-11-2012, 12:56 PM   #5123
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The only thing that will make me buy this game is if Madara is a playable character, with all feats
Old 11-11-2012, 12:58 PM   #5124
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
I'm just hoping they make CS2 Sasuke have more than one combo and awaken any time like RM Naruto
they would have to do something about the triangle, square fireball thing that would be pure trollish if it's awaken any time without being fixed

Old 11-11-2012, 01:00 PM   #5125
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

wow sora... what blasphemy calling minato god... I mean i know you dont mean it literally but eh...lol its just a slang term im sure but there are way too much people that take these way too serious and they rage quit after you beat thier favorite char...lol anyhow I guess im in a rant lol...still cool with sora though he makes fun posts here lol.

anyhow minato will be fun and darui too ..i guess...but I look forward to sasuke, raikage mifune konan and goofy tobi as well as many more chars too much to mention ....hmph I dont even like naming mains because there are so many good chars I like....plus.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 11-11-2012, 01:04 PM   #5126
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

you know i really look forward to playing as the minor characters rather than ones like madara it just feels more fun when you use them to a powerful character in the naruto universe such as madara in S3 since its highly likely he will be there. I want to see Kurosutchi & Chojuro made playable and for them to adjust the instant awakening mechanic so it can only be used for a set duration then can no longer be used. Also the ring out mechanic needs adjusting as well.

Old 11-11-2012, 01:06 PM   #5127
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
they would have to do something about the triangle, square fireball thing that would be pure trollish if it's awaken any time without being fixed
Why? It's perfectly balanced as it is.

I want Lee to awaken at any time too with his gates

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 11-11-2012, 01:14 PM   #5128
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Why? It's perfectly balanced as it is.

I want Lee to awaken at any time too with his gates

it may not do much damage but can be used in rapid bursts making it really annoying on small maps during 1v1. their is literally no interval between uses. unless they changed it in gen?

i have had people bunny hop around the map spamming it non stop lol.

just because something does little damage doesn't make it balanced, it is rather effective at guard breaking

it's not the sort of thing you would see only playing team matches

i think it's obvious we have opposite opinions as i also think lee awaken any time is a bad idea

Last edited by Joaty; 11-11-2012 at 01:43 PM.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:34 PM   #5129
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
you know i really look forward to playing as the minor characters rather than ones like madara it just feels more fun when you use them to a powerful character in the naruto universe such as madara in S3 since its highly likely he will be there. I want to see Kurosutchi & Chojuro made playable and for them to adjust the instant awakening mechanic so it can only be used for a set duration then can no longer be used. Also the ring out mechanic needs adjusting as well.
exactly...well said there are simply too much chars to be just focusing on the popular powerful chars and crowd favs...I also want to see kurosutchi playable as well even more so than chojuru cause she did a whole lot and it would be a fun boss battle with her and yamato against snake kabuto.

Also I do not like the mystery character select screen in generations I really understand it for ranked mode but it took out alot of the fun for me in standard vs online battle. I like to see who they pick so I can avoid picking the same chars and in turn use that opportunity to pick a char or a team that would be deemed a good fight ..for example lets say madara is in if they pick madara then im picking the 1st hokage. I really hope the selection online for battle mode will return to the way it was in storm 2 or give the option to hide the char if people are so uptight about keeping their choice a mystery...Mortal kombat has done that perfectly I must say.

Instead of hiding the opponent character selection for every online match they should make it an option similar to MK.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 11-11-2012 at 01:49 PM.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:36 PM   #5130
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
it may not do much damage but can be used in rapid bursts making it really annoying on small maps during 1v1. their is literally no interval between uses. unless they changed it in gen?

i have had people bunny hop around the map spamming it non stop lol.

it's not the sort of thing you would see only playing team matches

i think it's obvious we have opposite opinions as i also think lee awaken any time is a bad idea
This is all irrelevant as it can be overrun by a chakra dash and why would Lee awakening anytime be a bad idea?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 11-11-2012, 01:55 PM   #5131
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
This is all irrelevant as it can be overrun by a chakra dash and why would Lee awakening anytime be a bad idea?
high ninja movement speed

teleport from any where on the map at any time at will

can turn awaken on/ off so can do support hit and run without fighting

teleport grab attempt back dash rinse repeat etc

you can't keep up if you have no long range attack on a big map

it is op against puppet users

people are going to abuse it sooner or later regardless of how effective the methods may be

though might guy would be worse for it as lee would have to fight eventually due to mainly close combat moves

again we are obviously looking for different things from the game

i only have storm 2 but have used lee quite a lot

Last edited by Joaty; 11-11-2012 at 02:10 PM.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:05 PM   #5132
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
high ninja movement speed

teleport from any where on the map at any time at will

can turn awaken on/ off so can do support hit and run without fighting

teleport grab attempt back dash rinse repeat etc

you can't keep up if you have no long range attack on a big map

people are going to abuse it sooner or latter regardless of how effective the methods may be

though might guy would be worse for it as lee would have to fight sooner or latter due to mainly close combat moves
A lot of these aren't even issues. Guy is just as much of a close combat fighter as Lee is.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 11-11-2012, 02:14 PM   #5133
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
A lot of these aren't even issues. Guy is just as much of a close combat fighter as Lee is.
it doesn't change the fact they can flat out avoid fighting if they have more health then you do

lets just say you have half a bar and they have a full bar they can simply dash around the map with ninja move so you can't even get to them

why would they even fight at that point?

Last edited by Joaty; 11-11-2012 at 02:19 PM.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:15 PM   #5134
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

lol joaty...I know what you mean about the bunny hops players and you have a point because in generations those were a problem...anyhow remember awakenings can be canceled with ougis and grabs and cinematic jutsu now work thank goodness...this was big news for me when we found that out a while ago and I am still so happy with that. Many of the abuse with awakenings will now be countered with the ability to grab and ougi awakened chars I hope that helps you. personally I really like the new system I think cc2 made a great decision to revert awakenings to how they were in storm 1 plus give us the option to use them at the cost of chakra this gives way to much better strategy and balance will certainly be improved. It seems no matter how balanced a game is certain players find something to abuse the truth is some players are not compatible with everyone and fun is lost at times.... I feel bad but some players are just no fun for me and I deny them a rematch.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 11-11-2012 at 02:20 PM.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:17 PM   #5135
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
it doesn't change the fact they can flat out avoid fighting if they have more health then you do
They can't avoid fighting at all, no offense but you are just complaining too much

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 11-11-2012, 02:33 PM   #5136
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

hey meggabaut he will figure it out sooner or later ....I am not worried this game really has vastly improved imo and I am certain this game will outsell all other storms. Does anyone know when a new trailer or scan will be released hmph? I know we already had some pics and vids but I have a strong ....feeling some new info will be here soon especially with the holidays coming up....I hope everyone hangs on for the ride ...I am back in full form...*turns around and smiles*

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 11-11-2012, 02:36 PM   #5137
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
They can't avoid fighting at all, no offense but you are just complaining too much
lol probably. i have noticed an increase in negative posts, they are more or less doing the opposite of what i was looking for. so i'll try to avoid posting like that

lets not get into an argument after all you did ask me to explain my thoughts on it after the initial post

Last edited by Joaty; 11-11-2012 at 02:44 PM.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:49 PM   #5138
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

^ thats the spirit joaty.....there are a few minor things im concerned about like the char selection and chars with higher win % but the big picture is that we will be rewarded with a brand new naruto game with lots of added content.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 11-11-2012, 02:58 PM   #5139
frosty237
Freshmen Academy Student

frosty237 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Nearly everyone forgot about Guren. She should definitely be one of the playable characters in NUNS3. Just puttin that out there.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:39 PM   #5140
renders
Ninja Academy Student

renders has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty237 View Post
Nearly everyone forgot about Guren. She should definitely be one of the playable characters in NUNS3. Just puttin that out there.
No filler characters!!!!
Closed Thread