Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: Who is the weakest?
Hashirama Senju 0 0%
Tobirama Senju 7 18.92%
Hiruzen Sarutobi 3 8.11%
Minato Namikaze 1 2.70%
Tsunade 15 40.54%
Danzo Shimura 11 29.73%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-10-2012, 06:04 PM   #1
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao
Default The weakest Hokage?

All Kage are strong, but who is the weakest of the six (I include Danzo as the sixth Hokage)? Note that this is not physical strength, but who would be the first to fall in an all-on-all fight.

Personally I believe that Tsunade is the least powerful of all these. I am not saying that she is useless in a fight, but in my opinion she relies too much on Taijutsu and brute force while all others have advanced ninjutsu that can be used at a distance. Minato is also not an elemental fighter, but his speed should be able to overpower her.

Last edited by Ninja of Cao; 11-10-2012 at 06:07 PM.
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:12 PM   #2
Ba_bamBam
Ninja Academy Student

Ba_bamBam saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The weakest Hokage?

Probably Tsunade, especially if you power scale considering Sarutobi was stated to be the strongest shinobi Konoha ever had in his PRIME.
But yea, Tsunade's the weakest.
Ba_bamBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:21 PM   #3
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

yeah based on feats i'd say sarutobi but he was said to be the strongest hokage in his prime, which is crazy when you look at the 1st hokage being able to fight the monster of a man madara

So really tsunade is the weakest even if
Spoiler:
she can survive being chopped in half

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Slack 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:47 PM   #4
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

...... yet again, tobirama, 0feats, Tsunade can tank killer blows and is the strongest hand to hand fight in naruto (strongest, not best) tobirama is the weakest
Old 11-10-2012, 07:19 PM   #5
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ba_bamBam View Post
Probably Tsunade, especially if you power scale considering Sarutobi was stated to be the strongest shinobi Konoha ever had in his PRIME.
But yea, Tsunade's the weakest.
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!?!?!?!??!!?

STOP UNDERESTIMATING TSUNADE-SAMA!!

Tobirama is obviosly the weakest.

This fight is all for one so what can Tobirama do? Everyone has a large powerful scale attack/summoning except him

Hahsiram-forest
Tsuande-Acid Spitting slug that heals
Minato-Gamabunta
3rd-Enma (staff)
Tobirama...... water
----------------------------------------------------
Hashirama is obviously the strongest! Advent of following trees k.o. all of them and he is left the winner. He is safe inside wood dome and can make more trees from there
--------------------------------------------------------
Next strongest is Minato. Minato can summon Gama and preform large scale attacks... but Gama and Minato would be K.o. from the trees. The oil and liquid bullets would finish off most foes. Not to mention nobody would be able to hit him
Following is Tsunade! YEAH THAT's RIGHT!!!
Tsunade would summon Kataysu at the start. The acid would spit through anything Hiruzen or Tobirama could do. Acid Spit spam is her main way of winning. Tsunade wacked Madara's flames away so she could do the same against Hiruzen or Tobirama's water. Tsunade can destory any earth style attack
Then is Hiruzen
Hiruzen would lose to all.... except Tobirama. Earth style is superior to anything Tobirama can do. Hiruzen has more feats anyhow. Hizuen is better in close combat and Enma would help out a lot.
-----------------------------------------------------
Finally we have the weak Tobirama
Tobirama would get
-K,o by trees
-blitz by Minato
-Spayed acid on by Katyasu
-barraged by Enma/Hiruzen
You guys know that Tobirama suxs at using ET and it requires lots of prep right? Tobirama only has water ninjutsu... and genjutsu but that is off cannon. Water style has Never killed anyone!!
-----------------------------------------------
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:43 PM   #6
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I can agree with Prince on this, but only because Tobirama has not shown enough feats.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
tanduhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:16 PM   #7
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

*Refuses to put Danzo on the list cuz he is an Hokage CANIDATE*
Old 11-11-2012, 12:32 AM   #8
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

By Hype Tobirama can use space time ninjutsu which make him hax by default.

Tsunade isnt underrated shes just not a supposed to be a fighter. Shes a medical nin. She still is quite good in the fighting aspect but unlike the other kages its not her main purpose on the battlefield.

Hiruzen is quite strong no matter how you look at it taking tobirama and hashirama at the same time while fighting Oro is frikin godlike. Even if they were just mindless puppets.
You can say oros edo tensei is weak 'blah blahdie blahdie' (which also is just made up by people who dont want to acknowledge hiruzen)
But give me one other person who took on 3 kage level ninja at the same time. Well except maddy but hes hax.

And then even comes the fact that hiruzen like 80 years old its not hard to imagine what kind of beast he was in his prime.

And minato isnt that good Danzo, Tsunade and Hashirama can tank anything he has.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:56 AM   #9
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

Tsunade is a sannin she has a powerful summons (I swear the only reason they lasted long enough for naruto to make it agaisnt pain was her summons) She is rediculously strong (admitedy naruto wasn't that strong at the time but she beat him with 2 fingers) she has the seal on her fourhead plus she has both senju and Uzumaki heritage she is by no means the weakest hokage.

tobirama is the weakest

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:34 AM   #10
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
By Hype Tobirama can use space time ninjutsu which make him hax by default.
I think his only space/time ninjutsus is the Summoning jutsu of ET
We do not know how he can use it or how powerful it is
Old 11-11-2012, 10:59 AM   #11
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^exactly, but thats why I said without feats we cannot make an assumption.

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
tanduhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:08 AM   #12
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

This is very obviously between Tobirama who has no feats and Tsunade, but if Tobirama was even half the shinobi his brother was he stomps easily, considering he's been called the best suiton user of all time (a title I've given to Kisame until shown differently) he can very well be powerful but we already know he got beaten to within an inch of his life by the Kin-Gin Bros. and died to the shinobi in the Kinkaku squad. Neither of those things would've happened to Hashirama.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:23 AM   #13
PrinceofPeace
Banned

and yet haters still say Tsuande is the weakest
Old 11-11-2012, 01:05 PM   #14
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Tobirama hasn't shown many feats in battle. Tsunade is pretty damn weak, but she's at least shown some skill.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:18 PM   #15
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Byakugou Tsunade takes Tobirama and Old Hiruzen, Hashirama too if he didn't have his hype and Maddy's proffession of love for him

Hashi
Minato
Tsunade
Hiruzen
Tobirama

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:20 PM   #16
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Byakugou Tsunade takes Tobirama and Old Hiruzen, Hashirama too if he didn't have his hype and Maddy's proffession of love for him

Hashi
Minato
Tsunade
Hiruzen
Tobirama
And you know, his elephant nose wood dragon

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:35 PM   #17
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Well I would say Hiruzen, do disrespect, but Danzo has already admitted to him being better than him.

Hashirama was apparently strong enough to kill or almost killed Madara

Tobirama was the most powerful water style ninja in existence and had space time jutsu.

Minato I'm not very impressed with, but inventing the flying thunder god and the rasengon was pretty cool.

And Tsunade was the greatest medical ninja that ever lived.

So yeah Danzo Shimura is the weakest Hokage since he is being counted.

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:01 PM   #18
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
I think his only space/time ninjutsus is the Summoning jutsu of ET
We do not know how he can use it or how powerful it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanduhman View Post
^exactly, but thats why I said without feats we cannot make an assumption.
Its pretty safe to assume it had something to do with transportation as minato compared it to tobis when he said 'his space time ninujutsu is better then mine and the 2nd hokages'

Or something along that line.

If they would count summoning as a specific space time ninutsu FTG and kamui wouldnt be a big deal at all.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:16 PM   #19
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Not Hashirama. Not Hiruzen. Not Minato.

Tobirama vs Tsunade vs Danzo

None of those two are getting past Danzo's Kotoamatsuki or Izanagi.

So between Tobirama vs Tsunade.......
Tobirama is known as the strongest Suiton user in Konoha. Invented Edo Tensei. Well below the Kinkaku/Ginkaku brothers and died to the Kinkaku Force. Not alot of feats. Not sure how hype helps him here, either.

Tsunade isn't so far off from the Raikage's speed and I find it really hard to see that she won't one-shot Tobirama. Her medical ninjutsu prowess keeps all sustained (and looking at the power of whatever Suiton Tobirama has thus far, I don't think she even needs medical aid).

I say Tobirama.
Nigoyukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:33 PM   #20
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Its pretty safe to assume it had something to do with transportation as minato compared it to tobis when he said 'his space time ninujutsu is better then mine and the 2nd hokages'

Or something along that line.

If they would count summoning as a specific space time ninutsu FTG and kamui wouldnt be a big deal at all.
ET is his only ST so we can not assume anything else though

Tags
danzo shimura, hashirama senju, hiruzen sarutobi, minato namikaze, tobirama senju, tsunade