Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 11-10-2012, 03:35 PM   #21
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: ichigo & isshin vs naruto & minato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
FGT Ichigo is a powerful character but I don't think he could fight against someone like Bijuu Mode Naruto!!!
The guy blocked a Monster Aizen Fragor with his bare forearm. And it didn't even do enough damage to make him wince.

Just so that you know, one of Aizen's Fragors can completely reduce a city or mountain to less than ashes. In fact, it's comparable to a nuclear bomb; the fallout of just the Fragor exploding was felt tens of miles away. So yea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Yeah lol, Ishin / Ichigo can pretty much tank anything what *minato can throw at him. And ishins only feat is a giant version of ichigo getsuga tenshou :P
Flicked Aizen with his middle finger. Sent him flying through several buildings with just physical force and raw power alone.

Had enough reiatsu to keep the Koryu in the Dangai up running for 2,000 hours by himself.

While in base, made his sword the size of a building.

Heavily damaged Chrysalis Aizen with a Getsuga Tenshou. And as you've said, his GT was much, much, much larger than Ichigo's.

Was able to go up against base Aizen without trouble and pushed him to the utmost of his physical limits. Also surpassed him in speed at times.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:53 PM   #22
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Flicked Aizen with his middle finger. Sent him flying through several buildings with just physical force and raw power alone.
Wow i forgot to mention the most awesome feat in all of bleach O.o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:11 PM   #23
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Ichigo & Isshin vs Naruto & Minato

Naruto makes a kyubi mode clone to mess up isshin then shoots a biju bomb at ichigo.
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:18 PM   #24
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Consering this is dangai ichigo naruto probably would be sliced up before he could do that. I mean ichigos slash and naruto TBB are both mountain busting but ichigos slash comes out alot faster.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Yes
Old 11-10-2012, 05:38 PM   #25
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

ichigos slash busted a very very small mountain. Naruto's biju bomb dwarfed multiple mountains, even though half of the explosion was from the other biju, half of that explosion was alot bigger than what ichigo did. And naruto can still deflect mountain busters like nothing.
Old 11-10-2012, 05:43 PM   #26
Ba_bamBam
Ninja Academy Student

Ba_bamBam saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Naruto's biju bomb takes time.
Do you think Ichigo or Isshin is just going to have a cup of tea down in London in a pub waiting for him to charge it up? He can deflect mountain busters like nothing?
I'm not downplaying anything here in my post just noting that Naruto's biju bomb isn't automatic nor does he deflect mountain busters like its nothing
Ba_bamBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 05:59 PM   #27
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ba_bamBam View Post
Naruto's biju bomb takes time.
Do you think Ichigo or Isshin is just going to have a cup of tea down in London in a pub waiting for him to charge it up? He can deflect mountain busters like nothing?
I'm not downplaying anything here in my post just noting that Naruto's biju bomb isn't automatic nor does he deflect mountain busters like its nothing
Yea Naruto cant make multiple clones he can use to distract ichigo and isshin, hes never done that.

and read 571 page 3 then tell me he can't deflect mountain busters like its nothing.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:02 PM   #28
Ba_bamBam
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
Yea Naruto cant make multiple clones he can use to distract ichigo and isshin, hes never done that.

and read 571 page 3 then tell me he can't deflect mountain busters like its nothing.
1. They were still charging which means they didn't actually fire which means it has a destructive capability of zero until it ignited therefore he didn't actually deflect "mountain busters". You get that?

2. Okay fair enough about the clones part, but they get easily decimated since they're clones after all and disappear after "a little physical contact" with the enemy. Ichigo's "not even full swing" destroyed a small hill casually, don't you think he can do the same to the clones?
Not to even mention Isshin and his massive getsuga tenshou.

3. I wasn't directly trying to engage in a debate, all I was trying to do was get it out there, but okay.

Again, I'm not downplaying any of Naruto's abilities just trying to re correct what you stated.

Last edited by Ba_bamBam; 11-10-2012 at 06:06 PM.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:14 PM   #29
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ba_bamBam View Post
1. They were still charging which means they didn't actually fire which means it has a destructive capability of zero until it ignited therefore he didn't actually deflect "mountain busters".

2. Okay fair enough about the clones part, but they get easily decimated since they're clones after all and disappear after "a little physical contact" with the enemy. Ichigo's "not even full swing" destroyed a small hill casually, don't you think he can do the same to the clones?
Not to even mention Isshin and his massive getsuga tenshou.

3. I wasn't directly trying to engage in a debate I was trying to get it out there, but okay.
1. read 571 page 2 and tell me they were still charging, pay attention to the second to last panel where they are shown shooting at naruto.
2.If you think narutos clones dissappear after a little bit of physical contact you clearly havent been keeping up with the manga.
3. we cant say how much stronger a real swing will do because we dont know, all we do know isit will be stronger than his weaker swing.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:20 PM   #30
Ba_bamBam
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
1. read 571 page 2 and tell me they were still charging, pay attention to the second to last panel where they are shown shooting at naruto.
2.If you think narutos clones dissappear after a little bit of physical contact you clearly havent been keeping up with the manga.
3. we cant say how much stronger a real swing will do because we dont know, all we do know isit will be stronger than his weaker swing.
1. LOL. Yes I have kept up with the manga. Don't get me wrong I love Naruto, except right now since it's getting kinda ghey with the whole Naruto " I WILL NEVER GIVE UP " blah blah blah. But yea :P
And look at what I put around the physical contact. I put these " ". So I didn't mean it literally, what I meant was they will disappear if attacked with a certain force which doesn't usually need to be a great force.

2. I know I'm just saying a half swing that was effortless did that, I never said anything about a real swing. All we know is that it's in the vicinity of that destructive capacity. By using logic a real full swing would do much more destructive damage, but right now I don't really care about that so just leave it like that and not argue about it.

3. Yes I read it, and read it, and read it. Look at when he deflected it on page 3 on mangareader and look when they were sent flying in different directions. They were still balls, they didn't ignite yet.

Last edited by Ba_bamBam; 11-10-2012 at 06:25 PM.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:24 PM   #31
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Consering this is dangai ichigo naruto probably would be sliced up before he could do that. I mean ichigos slash and naruto TBB are both mountain busting but ichigos slash comes out alot faster.
Dunno about Dangai Ichigo's slash. From what I saw, it was more as in the hill range, not mountain. If it was indeed a mountain though, then it'd probably be a very, very small one. The slash was half-assed though.

FGT Ichigo, on the other hand, could have done a mountain-busting slash with his FGT.

Quote:
Wow i forgot to mention the most awesome feat in all of bleach O.o
He also casually cut Grand Fisher in head to toe in one slash, but let's be honest: considering how Bleach as a series has progressed on the power scale, a feat like that doesn't amount to much. Especially with this match up.

Quote:
Perhaps it'd be best to call it a 'casual swing' and leave it at that.

Old 11-10-2012, 06:32 PM   #32
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
The guy blocked a Monster Aizen Fragor with his bare forearm. And it didn't even do enough damage to make him wince.

Just so that you know, one of Aizen's Fragors can completely reduce a city or mountain to less than ashes. In fact, it's comparable to a nuclear bomb; the fallout of just the Fragor exploding was felt tens of miles away. So yea.

Had enough reiatsu to keep the Koryu in the Dangai up running for 2,000 hours by himself.

While in base, made his sword the size of a building.

Heavily damaged Chrysalis Aizen with a Getsuga Tenshou. And as you've said, his GT was much, much, much larger than Ichigo's.

Was able to go up against base Aizen without trouble and pushed him to the utmost of his physical limits. Also surpassed him in speed at times.
You also forgot how Engetsu is like a Zangetsu on steroids, with one GT taking out a chunk of Karakura Town. Isshin is much more powerful than people give credit to.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:47 PM   #33
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post
You also forgot how Engetsu is like a Zangetsu on steroids, with one GT taking out a chunk of Karakura Town. Isshin is much more powerful than people give credit to.
Ain't an actual feat, so yea..

Old 11-10-2012, 10:04 PM   #34
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Ichigo alone take this, all he does is unleash Mugetsu and it's over, Naruto and Minato would have to avoid it to have a chance, which they would have, since Ichigo would lose his powers

but if Ichigo hits them dead on, its over

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:01 AM   #35
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

All Naruto and Minato have to do is distract Ichigo and Isshin long enough for Ma and Pa to prep frog song. This thread really isn't a competition anymore.

Naruto and Minato are fast enough to avoid the usual "haha speedblitz, Bleachverse is faster, GG" argument. And they have far more techniques.

As everyone has pointed out so far that was far from a mountain that got busted, more like a big hill. Dangai Ichigo's most impressive feat before Mugetsu was tanking Aizen's blasts after he transformed from his Butterfly Mode into that demonic form. He was able to take the damage from an attack that basically matched the size of the world's biggest sinkhole.

Dangai Ichigo's greatest asset was that he gained overwhelming power in exchange for Getsuga Tensho. He no longer had to fight with any sort of technique or use any tact he basically told Aizen "I'm coming" then proceeded to rip his shoulder open. In that form Ichigo hasn't practiced fighting anyone who can actually match his abilities. He kinda put all his hope on his ridiculous strength and unleashed his final attack. That kind of strategy isn't going to work here.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:56 PM   #36
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

I dont see how naruto would harm dangai ichigo/fgt. Rereading the whole aizen fight Ichigo tanked one of those blasts of aizen which dwarfed the hill/mountains and even the entire areas and could bee seen all the way from karakura town.

Quote:
Quote:
Yes
Old 11-11-2012, 02:58 PM   #37
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

The biju bomb clash was way bigger than aizens fragor
Old 11-11-2012, 06:59 PM   #38
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

^Yeah the bijuu bombs win by a long shot. We're talking real mountains here.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:17 PM   #39
Ba_bamBam
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
The biju bomb clash was way bigger than aizens fragor
Actually re-reading the Dangai Ichigo vs Aizen fight and the chapters in which Naruto fused with Kurama/Bijuu mode...

The clash between ^ was only so big because it was a clash where as Aizen's attack was never blocked or countered.

Also, Aizen's attack was much more casual and faster to charge. And the size of the explosion was actually rather massive almost or is comparable to a single tailed beast's bomb.

The thing about the tailed beast's bomb is that it has a wider explosion, hence why it look's larger
But Aizen's attack has almost the same radius and it creates a much deeper crater than the tailed beast's bomb. Hence why at times tailed beast's bomb is larger than Aizen's attack

This is ^ chapter 419.

Oh ya, Ichigo tanked that with only a burn on his left arm.

Last edited by Ba_bamBam; 11-11-2012 at 07:20 PM.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:24 PM   #40
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Half of that clash was just the kyubi, still way bigger than aizens fragor