Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 10:19 AM   #5081
Jedort
Academy Graduate

Jedort saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato901 View Post
ah im so pissed today i just vs an range quitter just because i was about to beat him he left the battle and he was a hero rank cc2 need to do something about that cause I'm just pissed and if u guys wanna know his psn it's donutman92 I'm just so pissed i wanna break this guy game and he was like good u didn't get my BP like I'm just so pissed but i blocked him so hah
counting each disconnection as a loss would solve all problems about this and it wouldn't be too severe with those whose connection is bad, in my opinion

Spoiler:
Xemnas: You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?
Old 11-10-2012, 10:37 AM   #5082
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedort View Post
counting each disconnection as a loss would solve all problems about this and it wouldn't be too severe with those whose connection is bad, in my opinion
no just give a win to the person who stayed.

and for crying out loud we need a new reveal...the Kinkaku & Ginkaku battle appeared in the anime a while ago so why dont they show them so we have something new to stare at lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by XGriever; 11-10-2012 at 10:48 AM.
Old 11-10-2012, 10:53 AM   #5083
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
no just give a win to the person who stayed.

and for crying out loud we need a new reveal...the Kinkaku & Ginkaku battle appeared in the anime a while ago so why dont they show them so we have something new to stare at lol
That's stupid. we could all rage quit with no penalty at all. A penalty is necessary.

Should give them a loss and victim a win.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:32 AM   #5084
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
That's stupid. we could all rage quit with no penalty at all. A penalty is necessary.

Should give them a loss and victim a win.
i don't think its stupid at all & as it stands there isn't a penalty anyway aside from the disconnection frequency. it would be a deterant to the whole purpose of rage quitting since most players i know do it because they don't want the other guy to get a win.. there would still be a disconnection frequency, though i can see where your coming from and i suppose that would be good also, but I doubt anything will be done anyway.

Last edited by XGriever; 11-10-2012 at 11:36 AM.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:43 AM   #5085
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Thing is we don't want people to quit at all, the d/c frequency doesn't help

Old 11-10-2012, 12:00 PM   #5086
yokito85
Genin Elite

yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

New interview to Matsuyama of the games weekend in Italy (9-11 nov).

I hope we can get some videos or something more today and tomorrow, because naruto storm 3 is there.

Last edited by yokito85; 11-10-2012 at 12:02 PM.
Old 11-10-2012, 12:08 PM   #5087
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
^yes joaty its true I actually like when they get creative plus there is more to come.....hear me out everyone because I know some of you are very critical and I personally do not mind that from time to time especially if ones are being fair and honest because this is what can make games better. From all my years dealing with these storm games cc2 loves naruto and they want the best as we do but there is a limit on what they can do. The stages and story and action and vs battle have all been dramatically improved and even people who had no prior interest in the series are taking notice and I consider this game to out sell all previous naruto games before it.

The stages are still a wip but so far cc2 has shown much better improvements to them especially with the added destruction and ring outs ...I mean my goodness I know many of us wanted those for a long time but so did cc2. They are working very smart in overcoming many obstacles to deliver new experiences especially to the long time players of the series. All the stages so far are looking nice but the game is still not finished and more tweaks and touches will be added I am sure.

Edo sasori and edo diedera look fantastic ....I imagine those two will have new ougis. From all the chars we have seen so far this is looking way better than anything else naruto. as I said cc2 has not even shown us 50% of the chars. Only until the final weeks before release may we know all the chars to be revealed and even this may not detail all of them since dlc is now a reality.

This game will have record numbers and I think anybody who wants this should reserve a copy because anime games esp naruto have a track record of selling out early. @anti charger I am not offended obviously you have your concerns but I hope I can comfort you all by saying expect the unexpected ...I mean who would have guessed naruto would have a goku costume .....Do not underestimate the power .....

SO do not underestimate the will of fire ..cc2 has the will of fire and they have been very inforamative to the general public honestly the sources are all made public through twitter and FB and even emails cc2 has gone above and beyond what any game company is doing right now. Before things were very secret but now cc2 has almost adopted my hatred of secrets and is making every step known to the public....hmph...

This game will outsell all previous and will be a huge impact in the game world ....
Your giving way too much credit to CC2. This game series in not even having an huge impact in its genre let alone the entire gaming world. 'improvements' they made were done way before they did by other fighting games/anime games even in their own frikin series.

I am sure CC2 wants to bring out the perfect naruto/fighting game experience but their decisions do not always show that off.

Personally im really hoping they will hold out on the release date. I mean with all the filler they will have little content to put in the game.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 11-10-2012, 12:17 PM   #5088
Danzou
Apprentice Genin

Danzou is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't know where I've read that, but shamefull said a lot of things about storm 2 before its release, and he was wrong in everything. Sorry shamefull but you dont have my trust.
Old 11-10-2012, 12:18 PM   #5089
Danzou
Apprentice Genin

Danzou is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokito85 View Post
New interview to Matsuyama of the games weekend in Italy (9-11 nov).

I hope we can get some videos or something more today and tomorrow, because naruto storm 3 is there.
thanks, sayainsland have to hire you for working with them men, gr8 work for all interviews

in italian interview it was said that storm 3 more than 70 characters, this is new or was said before? cant remember lol

Edit: Also, they made a comparation with storm 2, do you think they will add pts chars?

Last edited by Danzou; 11-10-2012 at 12:30 PM.
Old 11-10-2012, 12:39 PM   #5090
Hyuyukikun
Apprentice Genin

Hyuyukikun saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Guys, it seems that's confirmed by TvTokyo: Chikara will be six episodes in ONE DAY.
Old 11-10-2012, 12:47 PM   #5091
Jedort
Academy Graduate

Jedort saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuyukikun View Post
Guys, it seems that's confirmed by TvTokyo: Chikara will be six episodes in ONE DAY.
great news, I was expecting to have fillers till new year but we hopefully won't, thanks god

Spoiler:
Xemnas: You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?
Old 11-10-2012, 12:59 PM   #5092
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

hmmmmmmmmmm i still expect fillers till next yr it's what normally happens

Old 11-10-2012, 02:10 PM   #5093
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

thank god that chikara arc is all in one day that helps alot as long as where back to canon the week after

Old 11-10-2012, 02:33 PM   #5094
yokito85
Genin Elite

yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I post this new here because dunno if you read news thread xDD

Tomorrow, 11 nov, at 14:00 (Italy time) will be presented naruto storm 3 in the gamesweek of Milan.

The great news is that we can see it live in ustream as it appears in their web. So stay tunned at 14:00 (Italy time tomorrow).

Please if anyone can record it, I'll be offline so I won't be able to see it PLEASE record it for me :P, for the news thread!!! lol

EDIT: I forgot the link to the ustream

http://multiplayer.it/diretta/

Last edited by yokito85; 11-10-2012 at 02:38 PM.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:45 PM   #5095
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

it's probably the swordsman fight, if not then who knows

Old 11-10-2012, 03:28 PM   #5096
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Where was it confirmed that this arc would be released all in one day? I predicted that, the animation looked far too good for it to be episodic. It sort of looks like a movie.
I wonder what will happen afterwards though, because there is still episodes scheduled until just before Christmas if I remember correctly.

Old 11-10-2012, 03:36 PM   #5097
Hyuyukikun
Apprentice Genin

Hyuyukikun saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
Where was it confirmed that this arc would be released all in one day? I predicted that, the animation looked far too good for it to be episodic. It sort of looks like a movie.
I wonder what will happen afterwards though, because there is still episodes scheduled until just before Christmas if I remember correctly.
In theory, in TvTokyo. The web itself its in japanese, so i dont know exactly what it says, but at least, it is what its commented in other forums (Saiyanisland included XD)
Old 11-10-2012, 04:19 PM   #5098
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokito85 View Post
Tomorrow, 11 nov, at 14:00 (Italy time) will be presented naruto storm 3 in the gamesweek of Milan.
OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG.

/deep breath, deeeeep

Ok... Ok!! I'll... I'll finally get my hands on the Storm 3 demo... I... I... I never thought it would actually make it over here. YES. YESSS.

Ok, the hype is getting the better of me. I'm trembling in hype as I type this......

WAAAAIT! WAIT A SECOND. So I know it's gonna be in Milano, but WHAT'S THE ADRESS?! Where is the convention gonna be?! Or am I gonna have to wander around the city, mindlessly?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yokito, what is the exact adress?! How can I go to the convention/expo, when all I know is the city it's gonna be in?

ADRESS PLEASE?!?!?!?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. 10 Euros for entry? >_>
Grrr...
/takes out wallet

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Last edited by Parak111; 11-10-2012 at 04:36 PM.
Old 11-10-2012, 04:35 PM   #5099
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

^I thought you lived in Europe

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 11-10-2012, 04:38 PM   #5100
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Yes. Yes, I do.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Closed Thread