Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 11-09-2012, 11:27 PM   #21
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: This place has become desolate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
I actually have no idea. WHUT I DO?
And pinkie is swimming the de nile D:

How dare you call my mother trash and forget

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:16 AM   #22
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Why are you complaining?
If you think of this place as dead, why don't you come around a little more often?
SOMEONE has got to be one of the first to stay around and wait for others.
If everyone things 'Someone else will come first, then I join the joy' it just will die indeed.
Its one of the main reasons I try to stick around here a lot.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:53 AM   #23
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

One night stand. I am sure you understand.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:00 AM   #24
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Really? I think it's pretty lively. o.o

It's probably not active NOW because it's midnight. (At least where I live.XD)
I'm usually around midnight my time to in these parts, heh.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:29 AM   #25
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'm only not around because I have to make up a week and a half's work of school.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:05 AM   #26
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post
I was on my Xbox
Thiiiiiiiis. ACIII!

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:40 AM   #27
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I think the forums will become more lively again once it gets turned into a general Viz forum. Lots of people including myself aren't really into Naruto anymore, and with others leaving there's not much. I only recently started coming back because my laptop got infected so I have to use Kreamster's iPad.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:13 AM   #28
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I think our right Vocaloid.

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:22 AM   #29
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I'm usually around midnight my time to in these parts, heh.
Yeah me too. I'm usually here at night.
I really need to come here less.XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mundus View Post
no one fears u guys, this place is a abandoned wasteland now, i regret joining
kbai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
And pinkie is swimming the de nile D:

How dare you call my mother trash and forget
lolwaitigetit.

BUT NO I DIDN'T DO THAT. WHO IS YOUR MOM.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:34 AM   #30
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah me too. I'm usually here at night.
I really need to come here less.XD
I am on a good 6-12 hours when I can and you're saying you need to be here less? lolz
I also have spent 24+ hours on here too, a few times, heh.
Well I usually log on about 9/10 pm my time and don't get off until the next morning between 6-8 am. (This depends if I'm talking to any one or not, I hate leaving until there's a point, where I can put the conversation on hold.)
Mostly though, I do log on a lot at midnight except, last night, I was busy being a nuisance in not going to bed until what I had on a jigsaw puzzle done, so it was after 2 am I logged on today.
Story of my life ^ lolz No one asked but I told. Haha

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-10-2012, 10:35 AM   #31
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'm here. I'm the only fairy on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:40 AM   #32
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
I'm here. I'm the only fairy on here
Oh really? You sure?
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/member.php?u=35550
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/member.php?u=16721
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/member.php?u=23228
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/member.php?u=23229
I wouldn't want a visit from the last one, lolz.
Plus I remember someone saying they were tinkerbell, around the Spring. Last I checked Tinkerbell was a fairy too, heh.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-10-2012, 10:42 AM   #33
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

They all went to FairyHeaven

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect

Last edited by WishfulFairie; 11-10-2012 at 10:44 AM.
Old 11-10-2012, 10:42 AM   #34
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Rightio then, I won't argue with what you believe, heh.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-10-2012, 10:44 AM   #35
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

They didn't live long, TRS. You can tell by just looking at their homes

Quote:
Old 11-10-2012, 10:47 AM   #36
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
They didn't live long, TRS. You can tell by just looking at their homes
Yes quite probably, though I wasn't paying attention to the last date and time or last posts, I was just showing that you weren't the only fairy around here, like you said, I never said that you weren't the only fairy right now, lol.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-10-2012, 10:51 AM   #37
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Fine.

I'm the only LIVING Fairy on here

Quote:
Old 11-10-2012, 10:55 AM   #38
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Fine.

I'm the only LIVING Fairy on here
Okay then, I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers but just felt like picking apart someones post, for some reason, I don't know why, sleep deprivation perhaps? Makes me do naughty things usually, haha lolz.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-10-2012, 10:56 AM   #39
MangaGirl4U
Special Jonin Candidate

MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It has, I agree. I only come on to see if I have gotten any messages from friends. Unfortunately, they never come on anymore, so alas, I get none. =[

Forum family:
Sisters: AgentShayd, mimipuppy, mangagirl & Shoukry
Close family friend: Moonwatcher
Bros: Jinchiruuki, Jeremy &Taker369
Bffs:AgentShayd, Maikeru Shinigami, Taker369, mimipuppy, Uchiha master, Raiden, Kiba_Inuzuka & Hikari-chan

"You're not a judge, but if you're gonna judge me, sentence me to another life.." ~Paramore
MangaGirl4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:35 AM   #40
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I got off last night because I had to go to bed >.>

My parents came home, what am I supposed to do!

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote