Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-10-2012, 11:03 AM   #54821
MangaGirl4U
Special Jonin Candidate

MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Shayd's Wolf Den: Let us eat all month long! ^^

Just gonna leave this here for Shayd. (:

Spoiler:

Forum family:
Sisters: AgentShayd, mimipuppy, mangagirl & Shoukry
Close family friend: Moonwatcher
Bros: Jinchiruuki, Jeremy &Taker369
Bffs:AgentShayd, Maikeru Shinigami, Taker369, mimipuppy, Uchiha master, Raiden, Kiba_Inuzuka & Hikari-chan

"You're not a judge, but if you're gonna judge me, sentence me to another life.." ~Paramore
MangaGirl4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:54 PM   #54822
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

/stops by..

Aw, hey MG4U! :3 I'm sure shayd will love that.

Leaves note for Pie, IG, James

Spoiler:
tackle hugs^^
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:52 AM   #54823
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

What's to eat?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:03 AM   #54824
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

wow the thread was dead for a whole day

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:31 AM   #54825
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

And then I came by and changed that, lol. Just by adding a new post.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-12-2012, 02:19 AM   #54826
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

It is because I am busy with me being so close to my college graduation and have let the den slip a little.. v.v For that I am sorry. Maybe I should shamelessly plug the den in my sig. xD

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:23 AM   #54827
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Nah..I'll post here, anytime I come on alright, just to bring it back from the quietness or an attempt. I don't have much other to do most times, except bumping some threads.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-12-2012, 03:02 AM   #54828
AgentShayd
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

Awards Showcase

LOL! Alright.. xD

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Old 11-12-2012, 03:08 AM   #54829
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well, considering the time I am around most times, there's not much more for me to do most days, lol.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-12-2012, 03:18 AM   #54830
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post
Adult, shmult. The only adult on this forum is vizadmin.
pshhh I assure you I am an Adult. o.o
Quote:
Originally Posted by MangaGirl4U View Post
Just gonna leave this here for Shayd. (:

Spoiler:
V.V OMG little sister* hugs* I have missed you and I LOVE this. ^^ Thanks! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Well, considering the time I am around most times, there's not much more for me to do most days, lol.
I hear that, it is 4:18am here. xD Anyways I am off to bed I have a class later today. Take care TRS!

Old 11-12-2012, 03:23 AM   #54831
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
I hear that, it is 4:18am here. xD Anyways I am off to bed I have a class later today. Take care TRS!
Alright, bye.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-12-2012, 09:03 PM   #54832
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Pizza!!!!

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 11-13-2012, 01:06 AM   #54833
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

V.V Why sig! Why???????

Old 11-13-2012, 02:01 AM   #54834
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Shaydy has voting ads in her sig

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 11-13-2012, 03:40 AM   #54835
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I still wanna know what's to eat?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-13-2012, 03:39 PM   #54836
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

the turkey in Shayd's siggy is food

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 11-13-2012, 08:55 PM   #54837
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Here's your food.. you'll get more on Thanksgiving day. ^^

Spoiler:
Old 11-13-2012, 10:46 PM   #54838
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

Dear Pie,
You are here by ordered by the highest court in the highest animal kingdom to stop promoting the senseless slaughter of Mr. Gobbles and his fellow fowl associates. If you refuse to do so the court will have no choice but to enforce your incarceration into a maximum security fowl farm where you will be caged and forced to lay eggs OR worse for the remainder of your natural and UNnatural life.
Sincerely
AgentShayd attorney at law specializing in FOWL laws.

Old 11-14-2012, 02:54 AM   #54839
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
Here's your food.. you'll get more on Thanksgiving day. ^^

Spoiler:
To be honest that doesn't look like something I would eat, in other words not too appetising, um..

..And it says we can eat all month long above? Not just now and Thanksgiving?

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 11-14-2012 at 02:56 AM.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:20 AM   #54840
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

*Hmm ok.* feel free to lurk through the refrig and cabinets. I'll think of something later after i sleep.

Tags
bats, demon wolves, everyone is welcome, flying into hair, hangout, raspy was here, shayd was here