Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 11-04-2012, 09:29 PM   #141
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: BG convo #64: 1UP

Tekken.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:45 PM   #142
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
They have a game for that.
If your reffering to Street Fighter x Tekken then thats essentially street fighter but with some Tekken Characters + Megaman and Pacman.

I was meaning the fighting mechanics.

I prefer Tekken but Street Fighters isin't so bad if you don't get caught into an infinite........*Sakura*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:02 PM   #143
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I like both. I actually play a bit of street fighter and I like Zangief.
Tekken has Jack which is my boy.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:35 AM   #144
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
If your reffering to Street Fighter x Tekken then thats essentially street fighter but with some Tekken Characters + Megaman and Pacman.

I was meaning the fighting mechanics.

I prefer Tekken but Street Fighters isin't so bad if you don't get caught into an infinite........*Sakura*
I prefer tekken. Mainly because street fighter has these weird input for their moves which are more suitable for arcade sticks. And tekken has way more moves to use. And more unique characters i mean how many shotos do they have now? Also combos seem to connect at random in street fighter but maybe thats just me.

To overall tekken plays alot more fluid then street fighter. Plus i love the whole groundgame they have in tekken.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 11-05-2012, 03:10 AM   #145
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I like Street fighter more.

Ken and Deejay<3

Lol and Yun. Lol Yun.

Old 11-05-2012, 08:56 AM   #146
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I like how people are lurking and they won't say anything.

Time to find something to talk about...anyone like Kirby?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 11-05-2012, 09:11 AM   #147
mizore-chan
Banned

mizore-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!mizore-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Lol that pink motherfu- err bastard is damn near indestructible!!!
Old 11-05-2012, 09:37 AM   #148
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

It's his 20th anniversary this year.

On a side note:
Spoiler:
Kuromaki and J Sun have been demodded

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 11-05-2012, 09:50 AM   #149
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Kirby is a beast in SSB.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:52 AM   #150
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, for spamming. >_>
Old 11-05-2012, 10:07 AM   #151
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Kirby in SSBB?

*McLaugh*

I play Ice Climbers. Get on my level.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:29 AM   #152
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Kirby in SSBB?

*McLaugh*

Ahh the Ice Climbers-definitely in contention for the greatest troll characters of SSBB. I'm not to good with them, but they're always great for harassing other players.

Old 11-05-2012, 10:44 AM   #153
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

^ I'm not good with em either.

I actually use R.O.B or Toon Link a lot.

But my favorite character is Pokemon Trainer.

Old 11-05-2012, 10:54 AM   #154
mizore-chan
Banned

mizore-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!mizore-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

FOOLS!

The best SSb character ever is and always will be hidaka.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:06 AM   #155
TRcommander
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Yeah, for spamming. >_>
Quote:
Kirby in SSBB?

*McLaugh*

Kirby is about the most op character in the game. His normal attacks are some of the fastest for close combat, his mallet attacks consistently ko people, good jumping makes it easy to keep yourself from falling, his down-b makes a great finishing move plus it gives you limited invulnerability, and getting a fan with him is almost an auto-win.

Ice climbers are probably my 3rd most used after kirby and pikachu (which is the real spammer).
Old 11-05-2012, 12:21 PM   #156
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRcommander View Post
Kirby is about the most op character in the game. His normal attacks are some of the fastest for close combat

Grabs are faster, and instant death.

, his mallet attacks consistently ko people,

Grabs do it with no chance for escape

good jumping makes it easy to keep yourself from falling,

Until you get spiked and realize his jumps don't actually carry him very high.

his down-b makes a great finishing move plus it gives you limited invulnerability,

Vulnerable to grabs.

and getting a fan with him is almost an auto-win.

Give Nana a homerun bat and watch as she auto-KOs anything you grab.

Ice climbers are probably my 3rd most used after kirby and pikachu (which is the real spammer).
Kirby is weak. Really only good in either masterful hands (People who don't use d.B) or good against people who aren't very good themselves.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:28 PM   #157
megabbaut
Debby Downer

I remember back in Melee where you could actually escape Kirby's forward and back grabs.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 11-05-2012, 01:38 PM   #158
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRcommander View Post
Kirby is a beast in SSB.
This. I rape with Kirby.

But I tend to use Lucario,Sonic, and Marth. I avoid the crazily OP characters like MK and Snake. I also like Ness and Lucas.. And Ivysaur.. I can pretty much use anyone decent and rape

I also do pretty well with Ice climbers.

And Lucas's Up smash is OP...damnit now I wanna play this.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 11-05-2012 at 01:43 PM.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:19 PM   #159
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I use luigi most of the time
Then falco and then yoshi

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:26 PM   #160
TRcommander
Chunin

Quote:
Grabs are faster, and instant death.
They're only instant death if you're playing against beginners that don't know how to get out.

Quote:
Grabs do it with no chance for escape
Except for that part where it's actually really easy to escape if you actually know how to play. I don't care how good you are, you're not going to be consistently executing perfect chain grabs with the ice climbers, so most characters can get out.

Quote:
Until you get spiked and realize his jumps don't actually carry him very high.
They carry him high enough, and Kirby has much more control over his jumping than most characters.

Quote:
Vulnerable to grabs.
You're assuming that you didn't just get killed. Also, I'm not stupid enough to just sit there like that without a darn good reason. Half the time it's just used as an easy fake-out.

Quote:
Give Nana a homerun bat and watch as she auto-KOs anything you grab.
Watch as you miss everything because your entire strategy is trying to grab people who already know what your entire strategy is. The moment you select ice climbers, people already know what to expect. The chances of any decent player actually letting you do that to them is minimal. Kirby is balanced much better and has more than a single useful move. The ice climbers on the other hand have exactly 1 legitimate strategy, so it's really easy to predict and counter.

Quote:
Kirby is weak. Really only good in either masterful hands (People who don't use d.B) or good against people who aren't very good themselves.
D.B is one of the best moves in the game when used properly. It's only a problem when you try to spam it or if the person clearly sees it coming. It's great, though, for when you're thrown off screen then just come crashing down on people that thought they killed you and started fighting someone else. It's also good for protecting against things like trophy characters, pokemon, explosions, etc.

Last edited by TRcommander; 11-05-2012 at 02:30 PM.