Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 12:23 AM   #4901
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokito85 View Post
what a pity man, I'm trying to upload the video, you blame without seeing anything. The interview was in Barcelona Manga this weekend (1-4 nov.).

Edit: I was trying to write it with no sources because Sayainsland copy everything, but anyway, you'll see the video and everything.

Edit 2: Joaty, read the dates, and look in internet about manga meet in barcelona this weekend. Next time wait before blaming ppl without proofs.

Edit 3: Now, the next I'll translate (with the sources Joaty) is the explanation what CC2 showed about hack n' slash. The interviewer told me in twitter they couldn't record it because it was forbidden.
the pic is from 14th oct last month wayy before that event so it was a fair warning, i clearly stated that in the post and the fact that no other site posted the pic in a month again is a fair warning. read the whole post next time.i'm aware of the move being shown at that event however their is currently no visual offical proof other then that one month old pic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Joaty; 11-05-2012 at 12:37 AM.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:01 AM   #4902
yokito85
Genin Elite

yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
the pic is from 14th oct last month wayy before that event so it was a fair warning, i clearly stated that in the post and the fact that no other site posted the pic in a month again is a fair warning. read the whole post next time.i'm aware of the move being shown at that event however their is currently no visual offical proof other then that one month old pic.
what pic man?, haha. I know its hard to say sorry. Don't worry, I posted a webpage with the video and it is from 1-4 nov in Barcelona. Why? Because here was important, because there 2 important games magazines went, because friends of mine went and have a Matsuyama autograph in a Naruto poster lol.

Well, anyway its a waste of time arguing about this xD. Later I'll post the news of the event about Naruto.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:35 AM   #4903
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
what pic man?, haha. I know its hard to say sorry. Don't worry, I posted a webpage with the video and it is from 1-4 nov in Barcelona. Why? Because here was important, because there 2 important games magazines went, because friends of mine went and have a Matsuyama autograph in a Naruto poster lol.

Well, anyway its a waste of time arguing about this xD. Later I'll post the news of the event about Naruto.
didn't the goku costume doing a kamehameha rasengan pic display in the post i put up?

if not then sorry if it seemed like i was bashing you, it wasn't to do with what you posted. the warning thing with over if the pic was legit or not. (i had a look and it only displayed whenever i logged into my account my bad)

yh the event thing is the one with guy vs kisame and kakashi vs zabuza/ itchiraku tv's interview

and welcome back it's been a while

.................................................. ......................................
this is an old vid with old news... but shows kamehameha rasengan.

go to 2:15 in the vid for the pic without text over it. seeing as the pic i posted didn't display causing a miss understanding, i posted were it came from instead.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Joaty; 11-05-2012 at 02:53 AM.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:53 AM   #4904
yokito85
Genin Elite

yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
didn't the goku costume doing a kamehameha rasengan pic display in the post i put up?

if not then sorry if it seemed like i was bashing you, it wasn't to do with what you posted. the warning thing with over if the pic was legit or not. (i had a look and it only displayed whenever i logged into my account my bad)

yh the event thing is the one with guy vs kisame and kakashi vs zabuza/ itchiraku tv's interview

and welcome back it's been a while

.................................................. ......................................
this is an old vid with old news... but shows kamehameha rasengan.

go to 2:15 in the vid for the pic without text over it. seeing as the pic i posted didn't display i posted were it came from instead
No problem

In the event they showed Naruto doing a Kamehameha and my friend told me that when that happened there was a kind of happy furore. This afternoon, I'll upload the superpost about the event.

And... I have bad news......... NO scan of Naruto Storm this week . I have read for anything related Naruto Storm 3 in the shonnen jump several times but anything

Now that I'm back, I'll do my best to give you all the news first than anyone and the scan won't have webpages advertisment lol

Last edited by yokito85; 11-05-2012 at 03:49 AM.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:24 AM   #4905
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Welcome Back Yokito long time no see.

lol well im going to take anything you say with a pinch of salt since you were wrong about Shizune, Kurenai & Anko being 100% playable in Generations lol i want confirmation on Kakashi's Raiden jutsu in awakening.

Old 11-05-2012, 05:32 AM   #4906
yokito85
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
Welcome Back Yokito long time no see.

lol well im going to take anything you say with a pinch of salt since you were wrong about Shizune, Kurenai & Anko being 100% playable in Generations lol i want confirmation on Kakashi's Raiden jutsu in awakening.
Hi again!

C'mon, the unique fake info because my source lied to me, but the other info of generations was truthful and quick. Anyway, this one is with sources links and everything, don't be so hard with me for a smalll mistake lol, this time only objetive information.

In a few minutes I'll post what did happen in Barcelona
Old 11-05-2012, 05:42 AM   #4907
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Hi again!

C'mon, the unique fake info because my source lied to me, but the other info of generations was truthful and quick. Anyway, this one is with sources links and everything, don't be so hard with me for a smalll mistake lol, this time only objetive information.

In a few minutes I'll post what did happen in Barcelona
Im not being hard on you just....cautious lol

have you got anything on kakashi's Awakened jutsu being Raiden by any chance?

Old 11-05-2012, 05:45 AM   #4908
yokito85
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
Im not being hard on you just....cautious lol

have you got anything on kakashi's Awakened jutsu being Raiden by any chance?
maybe xD, but nothing relevant, you will understand me when you read the news about the event.. In few minutes I'll post it, wait
Old 11-05-2012, 06:04 AM   #4909
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

New Video about Ring out!

Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Old 11-05-2012, 06:05 AM   #4910
DarkSasuke50
Ninja Academy Student

DarkSasuke50 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Ring-Out Video Trailer

This Is Stupid!
Old 11-05-2012, 06:09 AM   #4911
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awesome, we finally get to see destructible environments and them actually being "destructed!" New stage is looking cool too. Is anyone else getting the Clash of Ninja feeling? This looks a lot like the rooftop stage. It has the same music too. The ring outs give more of an open feeling too.

And yokito, you said we wouldn't get any news this week at all. Did your sources lie to you again or something?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 11-05-2012, 06:10 AM   #4912
yokito85
Genin Elite

wow, the ring out, what a coincidence!, I wrote in the new info of Barcelona meeting, that they showed that stage, but in the presentation when the ring out happen the support take him to the stage again.

Thanks for the vid.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:13 AM   #4913
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

O.o good lord ring out is cheap as hell it better not be in rank matches

Last edited by Joaty; 11-05-2012 at 06:20 AM.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:20 AM   #4914
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

At 0:06 in the vid, Karin gets hurt and her health bar doesn't drop. Were we wrong about the support health bar thing all along?

And apparently the stage is the "to be constructed" Konoha stage.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 11-05-2012, 06:25 AM   #4915
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

ring out should only be possible when almost dead as a finisher move. come dieing with almost full health would be lame, i might even ring out the opponent by mistake when not wanting to

Last edited by Joaty; 11-05-2012 at 06:27 AM.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:28 AM   #4916
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Come on guys, it's not that bad. At least you have to destroy the fence before you can ring someone out in that stage. And it's already been confirmed long ago that not all stages would have Ring Outs.

You would have to be really bad at the game to get ringout'd with almost full health.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 11-05-2012, 06:36 AM   #4917
Jedort
Academy Graduate

Jedort saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

it seems that when sasuke gets ringed out there is a moment when he is at the fence that the game kind of stops, maybe if you hit a button at the exact moment you grab on to it and you avoid a ring out, who knows

Spoiler:
Xemnas: You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?
Old 11-05-2012, 06:36 AM   #4918
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Come on guys, it's not that bad. At least you have to destroy the fence before you can ring someone out in that stage. And it's already been confirmed long ago that not all stages would have Ring Outs.

You would have to be really bad at the game to get ringout'd with almost full health.
a lot of combo ends and jutsu have a long throw back so it would happen quite a lot in single 1v1

subs only last so long pluss their wouldn't be a support to save you

not to mention some of the ring out stages are tiny lol

Last edited by Joaty; 11-05-2012 at 06:47 AM.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:37 AM   #4919
Flame Master Yuji
Freshmen Academy Student

Flame Master Yuji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I mean no offense, But I myself just really don't like the idea of a "Ring-Out" system in Naruto, it works in DBZ games, cause of the World Marital Arts tournament, but Naruto, to my knowledge, never had any kind of fights that had a "Ring-Out" thing to them.

"I can only imagine Rasengan Spammers abusing it more online, just to try to get a instant Ring-Out, granted I never play online anyway. I just hope it's a option to turn on/off, offline at the least, I prefer "To the Death" battles, not Ring-Out battles.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:42 AM   #4920
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

yeah heres how you turn it off...pick a stage that doesnt have ring out >.> lol i like it and i love the animation where your support literally throws you back in the arena lol Ring out stages will definatly keep me on my toes. will need to have a support available at all times lol

Closed Thread