Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 10-31-2012, 11:25 AM   #501
Arum
Academy Graduate

Arum saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Arum saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Haha yeah. xD It's what makes the debates fun, after all~
Arum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:25 AM   #502
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

which is why NARUHINA is the bestEST
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:43 PM   #503
Sagittarius
Genin

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Sakura's primary method of attack is to get close and punch, but she has been compelled to use traps (Team Dosu) and trickery (Sasori). Likewise, Hinata's method is an all-out personal attack (Neji, Pain and white Zetsu). She refers to no strategy, deception or other variants of attack. If Sakura is predicable, Hinata is more so.

If you're yelling at me that they not equal speeds, why are you demanding that I show you were Sakura is faster? Shouldn't I be showing you their equal speed?

Hinata was not on par with Neji. He was toying with her. Just when Hinata and everyone was thinking Hinata was gaining the upper-hand, Neji revealed her attacks had been useless all along.

Spoiler:

Air Palm, we've never seen it being spammed. If I'm wrong, show me. Air Palm also creates a shall-form gust of powerful wind, so you can perhaps see it. Maybe. As hard to dodge as it may be and I'm almost certain Sakura would be hit, Sakura has survived being blasted back by close-range explosion tag that she herself set off to repel back Sasori's poison (c-267,p-16). If she can survive a direct blast with massive injury, I find it feasible she can move about after at least one Air Palm.

Hinata is trained by her dad. Sakura by Tsunade. Hinata is proof that even being trained since very young by a talented Shinobi does not mean you'll excel above others. Sakura within three years has vastly improved and minus great chakra control and intelligence, she's nothing special.

Eight Trigrams Twenty-Four Palms and Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms are filler attacks. No one has their filler attacks, Hinata is not excepted.

I don't care to argue who wins. Just that Hinata can't beat Sakura defiantly.
(Implying that while Hinata may win, I don't believe it'll be as easy as you say it would be)

"There is no manga feat to show Hinata is cutting chakra threads of 100 or so puppets going at her at the one time if Sasori gets impatient"
*Sign* C-273 shows a bunch of puppets attacking Chiyo and Sakura at one time. So while is isn't a-hundred puppets or close to at one time,
the most opponents Hinata has faced at one time is three(?) white Zetsu clones and that's when she was being overwhelmed and Naruto saved her.

Chiyo and Sakura were back-up for the other. Chiyo did most of the work, but Sakura contributed enough to the point not only Chiyo was impressed but even Sasori was surprised. Question is if Hinata can achieve such feats. It's fine that she has Gentle Fist, but Sasori has been shown to be highly cunning. Hinata has never shown to be analytical nor is she observant to read his finger patterns as Sakura is.

Doing a good job with Neji versus white Zetsu clones does not compare to a Puppeteer armed with defensive and offensive skills, topped with intelligence.

Hey, I agree that Sakura thinking about a criminal that tried to kill her more than once is questionable to her sanity. I don't agree, however, that the only reason Sakura's thoughts were off Naruto was because she was told to. I saw no panel of Sakura being reluctant to think of Naruto and you're kind of implying that everyone else only thought of him because they were ordered to. Even when Naruto was discussing Sasuke with the remaining K11, Sakura's thoughts were on Naruto. She thinks more about Naruto P2 then she does Sasuke.
Fro-yo? Frozen yogurt? I had to look that up. Yum! Yes, please!

Quote:
Anywho, please explain how wanting to hold his hand is selfish?
Wanting to hold his hand, thinking of romantic intent while running to possible death, without a thought of the well-being of others is selfish.
I only question the timing and place she shows to be loving, emotional and determined when it comes to Naruto. It's always been the same for her. Back in part one while in the Forest of Death she and her team were almost killed by Gaara, she was only deeply relieved Naruto made it out of the forest in the end. She has not changed and is therefore I find her boring and one-dimensional.

Quote:
Sakura does not even want to touch Naruto!

Quote:
-You were right Hinata did not use the bykugan longer
-We are talking about the K11 and MORE
No. I specifically said about Hinata not being worried, fearful or nervous during the K11 inner monologue. You may have been talking more but I wasn't.

Quote:
fair point... but there are differences in how they were saved that i already mentioned
"Similarity" is that while resembling events or traits, it is not identical.

Quote:
Naruto apperciated the ointment more than the food pills and like it more as well
As I recall he also offered the ointment straight to Sakura after a thrown-in comment that Hinata was nice. His appreciation was short-lived.

I don't need to provide an example of a Narutoverse successful couple. I never stated there was one. And Sakura's parents are movie-verse, aren't they?

Quote:
Find your own info haahah
Burden of proof goes on who claims it. But if you want to stick to me providing my own info don't ask me for proof of self claims. :P

Spoiler:
I hate it when I'm forced to participate in debates I already said I couldn't be arsed to join in. You're going for a Hinata vs Sakura debate with the wrong person. I only stated Hinata isn't stronger simply because she "faced" opponents and that she has no feats suggesting she's skilled in Taijutsu.

I'm only neutral to Sakura and could care less to defend her. But I also read the manga, if I see the same stubborn claim I may feel compelled to point out the error.

Quote:
Hinata doesn't have patterns.
Versus Neji and Pain: Used Gentle Fist/Lion Fists constantly even when evident it was useless.
So, no finger patterns, but she's predictable.

Quote:
Hinata is not a puppeteer.
She's also not S-class shinobi like Sasori.

Quote:
Even in the war, Hinata is put where she specializes in: close combat division.
Sakura's in Short and Mid-Range Battle Division.

Quote:
other experienced Narutverse people stating why Hinata would win
Experienced or biased?

Spoiler:
Quote:
Gentle fist would do a lot of damage.
No arguments from me. But a punch that can crush bones and equally rupture organs is just as devastating.

Quote:
Hinata actually held off some blows from Neji and landed one of her own.
That would be during Neji's cruel game of "Hinata, you're attacks were useless" and then proceeded to beat her arse.
I accept Hinata beating Sakura, not defiantly, but on par to Neji or holding her own against him is where I draw the line.

Quote:
Hinata can cause damage with minimal effort and the latter shouldn't even be up for debate; Hyugas can still one thing right and that is kick fanny in Taijutsu combat.
It's interesting that she can cause so much damage and kick so much arse in Taijutsu as a Hyuga with minimal effort, yet has not been shown to do so.

Quote:
Edit: The amount of chakra needed to heal a ruptured kidney far exceeds the effort needed to use the Gentle fist style of combat. This is assuming that Hinata's blow doesn't cut off Sakura's chakra network
Hinata's Gentle Fist was used with no result. It's "power" is questionable. She has never ruptured organs or cut chakra.
Quote:
Sakura's melee accuracy still isn't impressive to me, considering she couldn't land a single swipe on Kakashi who really isn't all that fast.
Kakashi showed impressive speed during the first bell test. It improved in part 2 that he could now keep up with Itachi when previously he had difficulties.

Quote:
Nothing like Hinata's speed in hand-to-hand combat. Check out Chapter 79 Page 6. Note those are Neji attacks she is blocking. Page 7 she just whacked Neji. Sure it didn't matter because Neji is a genius, but it is still impressive.
Do people seriously not get Neji was playing Hinata like a bagpipe?

Some of those people are not so much "experienced" as they are petty and biased.

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 05:52 PM   #504
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
Sakura's primary method of attack is to get close and punch, but she has been compelled to use traps (Team Dosu)So it is basic skill to make traps! Hinata woud easiliy see throughit with thebykugan
and trickery (Sasori).
tricks?
Likewise, Hinata's method is an all-out personal attack (Neji, Pain and white Zetsu). She refers to no strategy, deception or other variants of attack. If Sakura is predicable, Hinata is more so.
Those fights did not need a plan or she did not have backup or have time for a plan. In a 1v1 fight with Neji no plan would have worked! It was a personal battle where Hinata wanted to compare and fight with taijutsu!
WIth pain there was no time nor hope for a plan! At least she did something instead of Sakura
WIth white Zetsu she did plan a lil! By combing forces with Neji! Plus the Zetsu are one hit K.O's anyway

If you're yelling at me that they not equal speeds, why are you demanding that I show you were Sakura is faster? Shouldn't I be showing you their equal speed?
then PROVE IT

Hinata was not on par with Neji. He was toying with her.
still faster than anything Sakura has done
Just when Hinata and everyone was thinking Hinata was gaining the upper-hand, Neji revealed her attacks had been useless all along.
and your point? At least ppl thought she had a chance! Sakura has equal with ino.... far far far (light years) away from Neji! Sakura should have lost that battle! THey both got help from Naruto but Naruto's cheering effect Sakura more

Spoiler:

Air Palm, we've never seen it being spammed. If I'm wrong, show me. Air Palm also creates a shall-form gust of powerful wind, so you can perhaps see it. Maybe. As hard to dodge as it may be and I'm almost certain Sakura would be hit, Sakura has survived being blasted back by close-range explosion tag that she herself set off to repel back Sasori's poison (c-267,p-16). If she can survive a direct blast with massive injury, I find it feasible she can move about after at least one Air Palm.
IRRELEVANT!
Those attacks did not mess with her chakra network! The attacks may not be able to be spamed but at least Hinata would land a good hit at a good distance

Hinata is trained by her dad. Sakura by Tsunade. Hinata is proof that even being trained since very young by a talented Shinobi does not mean you'll excel above others. Sakura within three years has vastly improved and minus great chakra control and intelligence, she's nothing special.
both of them were not talented.... let's be honest it did not take much for Sakura to improve

Eight Trigrams Twenty-Four Palms and Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms are filler attacks. No one has their filler attacks, Hinata is not excepted.

I don't care to argue who wins. Just that Hinata can't beat Sakura defiantly.
(Implying that while Hinata may win, I don't believe it'll be as easy as you say it would be)
stil waiting to hear how Sakura wins

"There is no manga feat to show Hinata is cutting chakra threads of 100 or so puppets going at her at the one time if Sasori gets impatient"
*Sign* C-273 shows a bunch of puppets attacking Chiyo and Sakura at one time. So while is isn't a-hundred puppets or close to at one time, the most opponents Hinata has faced at one time is three(?) white Zetsu clones and that's when she was being overwhelmed and Naruto saved her.

Chiyo and Sakura were back-up for the other. Chiyo did most of the work, but Sakura contributed enough to the point not only Chiyo was impressed but even Sasori was surprised. Question is if Hinata can achieve such feats. It's fine that she has Gentle Fist, but Sasori has been shown to be highly cunning. Hinata has never shown to be analytical nor is she observant to read his finger patterns as Sakura is.
Hinata is way more observant... it's called BYKUGAN!!! This could be a good thread for the Narutoverse! Many were impressed with Hinata fighting Neji and even Pain what's your point? It is easy to impress ppl when they have LOW expectations

Doing a good job with Neji versus white Zetsu clones does not compare to a Puppeteer armed with defensive and offensive skills, topped with intelligence.
SAKURA HAD HELP!!!! This is irrelevant! Sakura could not even get past Hirkuro

Hey, I agree that Sakura thinking about a criminal that tried to kill her more than once is questionable to her sanity. I don't agree, however, that the only reason Sakura's thoughts were off Naruto was because she was told to. I saw no panel of Sakura being reluctant to think of Naruto and you're kind of implying that everyone else only thought of him because they were ordered to. Even when Naruto was discussing Sasuke with the remaining K11, Sakura's thoughts were on Naruto. She thinks more about Naruto P2 then she does Sasuke.
She thinks about Naruto more cuz Naruto is there more! When has Sakura thought about the K11 when they were not there? She only thinks about Saskue-#1 Naruto-#2 Kakashi -#3 (OVerall and in importance ). Wheter you disagree or not nearly everyone was thinking of Naruto which makes Sakura or anyone eles thoughts not as special as when one thinks about someone alone! Besides Sakura's feelings were more friendlier anyhow. In bold-chp please!!!!! All I know is nobody was thinking of Naruto until the telepathic people talked about him

Fro-yo? Frozen yogurt? I had to look that up. Yum! Yes, please!
Cool! Your buying

Wanting to hold his hand, thinking of romantic intent while running to possible death, without a thought of the well-being of others is selfish.
I only question the timing and place she shows to be loving, emotional and determined when it comes to Naruto. It's always been the same for her. Back in part one while in the Forest of Death she and her team were almost killed by Gaara, she was only deeply relieved Naruto made it out of the forest in the end. She has not changed and is therefore I find her boring and one-dimensional.
So does that mean Shino and Kiba and Lee or Sai or selfish? Most of them did not think of others! That is YOUR OPINON if that is selfish! Her rders were to focus on Naruto. If she was glad that Naruto was safe then what is wrong with that? They did not even battle Garra so is she just going to stay in fear? If a lover of mine suriveved a challenge I would be relieved. IMO-what you said in bold was weird

Exactly

No. I specifically said about Hinata not being worried, fearful or nervous during the K11 inner monologue. You may have been talking more but I wasn't.
So how does being scared and worried help llike Sakura usually is... how did Sakura show these feelings
"Similarity" is that while resembling events or traits, it is not identical.
AGREED! Like Sakura was not in love with the enemy.. OH WAIT SHE WAS

As I recall he also offered the ointment straight to Sakura after a thrown-in comment that Hinata was nice. His appreciation was short-lived.
Since when was the ointment just for Naruto? Naruto is caring and shared! I am greatful that you gave me money and I will share it with friends.... how did my apperciation dwindle?

I don't need to provide an example of a Narutoverse successful couple. I never stated there was one. And Sakura's parents are movie-verse, aren't they?
EXACTLY

Burden of proof goes on who claims it. But if you want to stick to me providing my own info don't ask me for proof of self claims. :P

Spoiler:
I hate it when I'm forced to participate in debates I already said I couldn't be arsed to join in. You're going for a Hinata vs Sakura debate with the wrong person. I only stated Hinata isn't stronger simply because she "faced" opponents and that she has no feats suggesting she's skilled in Taijutsu.
Fine take Hinata fighting stronger opponents out of the question! Hinata has feats that show she is a better taijutsu user! Sakura shows BRUTE strenght.... that is NOT TAIJUTSU

I'm only neutral to Sakura and could care less to defend her. But I also read the manga, if I see the same stubborn claim I may feel compelled to point out the error.

Versus Neji and Pain: Used Gentle Fist/Lion Fists constantly even when evident it was useless.
So, no finger patterns, but she's predictable.
yes it is predictabel that Hinata will win! YOu are analyzing how she fights but not how she would win. Kushina is prectiable! SHe never gives up and she does not plan. Kushina dives into battle... LIKE HINATA!

She's also not S-class shinobi like Sasori.
erggg and your ponit? Neiter is Sakura

can you explain why? She does not have mid-range attacks!
I KNO I KNO
SHe was stained there to heal people
This does not mean anything

Experienced or biased?
Experienced for me especially when I give proof on how Hinata will win
I can not say the same for MOST NaruSaku fans

Spoiler:
No arguments from me. But a punch that can crush bones and equally rupture organs is just as devastating.
so is a gentle touch that can mess up your whole chakra network that is cloes to organs

That would be during Neji's cruel game of "Hinata, you're attacks were useless" and then proceeded to beat her arse.
better than anything Sakura could do
I accept Hinata beating Sakura, not defiantly, but on par to Neji or holding her own against him is where I draw the line.
AGREED

It's interesting that she can cause so much damage and kick so much arse in Taijutsu as a Hyuga with minimal effort, yet has not been shown to do so.
that is my point!!! Sakura is not using TAIJUTSU!!!! it is brute stenght! It is not taijutsu cuz it is just one punch with no style or plan

Hinata's Gentle Fist was used with no result. It's "power" is questionable. She has never ruptured organs or cut chakra.
because we have never seen her in a full fair fight ! Just look at the anime and come back to me

Kakashi showed impressive speed during the first bell test. It improved in part 2 that he could now keep up with Itachi when previously he had difficulties.
and.. eeryone gets faster.. but Hinata was faster since the beginning

Do people seriously not get Neji was playing Hinata like a bagpipe?
yes... but it is still way more impressive than Sakura's feats

Some of those people are not so much "experienced" as they are petty and biased.
how do you know... I do not hear how Sakura would win
Okay we agreed that Sakura would lose so can we drop it please
Old 10-31-2012, 05:56 PM   #505
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Also,

We know Saskue is going to come to the "light" or be brought back to the village
We also know that Hinata is going to obviously proclaim her feelings in a big way!

Sooooo
Is Sakura REALLY going to ditch Saskue and be like " eh you had your chance"!?!!?!?
Is Naruto REALLY going to ditch Hinata and be like " eh you saved my life and alwaysed liked me but I would rather go with Sakura"!?!!?!?!?!?

Sakura is STILL thinking of Saskue during the war! She has not shown the same intense emotion as she did for Naruto! She cried begging PLEDDING for Saskue to stay! SHe risked leaving the village and joning Oro and helping Saskue get his revenge! SHe stood up to a BIJJU for Saskue! She cried when she thought Saskue died to Haku!

Hinata has CONSTANTLY been head OVER heels for Naruto! Her feelings did nothing but INCREASE for naruto! Naruto was what made her stronger! Hinata went out of her way to save Naruto from Pain

It would be REALLy weird if they ditched them!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now to address 2 NarSaku Misconceptions
1-The Confession

Lets go back to the moment where Sakura "confessed her feelings for Naruto "
(IT MAKES ME MAD JUST THINKING ABOUT IT)
Why did Sakura REALLY try to kill Saskue?

NaruSaku fans: Because she felt guilty Prince and she wanted to make things RIGHT! What are you getting at Prince!

Well.... that was one of the MINOR reasons! Sakura is a FOOL! She knew fool in well that Naruto would take the news wrong! She should have been COMPELTELY honest from the start! (this is yet another argument Naruto won cuz Naruto saw through her lies and he knew it was a bad idea) If Sakura REALLY cared about Naruto she would not have lied to him! Many call Hinata selfish but this was ESPECIALLY selfish cuz Sakura put other lives as risk! Even the others knew it was a LIE (Kakashi,Sai)! Naruto even said that this was not about the promise so basically this is BIGGER than her! Sakura took killing Saskue into her own hands.... so bassically she is giving up on Naruto and not trusting him! Kushina NEVER stopped beliving in Minato... Hinata would have never stopped beliving if she was with him longer! As Sai stated She is killing Saskue BECAUSE SHE LOVES HIM SO MUCH!!! She CAN NOT STAND seeing Saskue sink any lower! Sai stated that She loves Saskue sooo much.... Sai mentioned that she was thinking of Naruto but never said loved! Sai also stated that Sakura was prepared for Naruto to hate him forever.... if she truely loved him than Sakura would NEVER take that chance!
In conclusion the Fake confession WAS FOR SASKUE!!! (dun dunn dunnnnnnn)

NarSaku fans: No it can't be !!
------------------------------------------
But it does not stop there!!!

NaruSaku fans: HUH???
---------------------------------------
Let's look back to where Naruto was in danger from Pain!!!

NaruSaku: Don't bother! We all know Sakura could not see and she was busy and could not help

REALLY?!?!?!
----------------------------------
Sakura was not busy! She was not healing anyone! Not to mention she had a hyuga member with the bykugan active telling her what was happening! Almost as soon as Naruto came to after the father and son talk naruo IMMEDIATELY asks about Hinata.......... then..... the villagers!
BTW
How sad is it that Team Guy found Hinata left for dead before Sakura and the Hyuuga member could
Neji even had to use his bykugan to desperatly find a healer!
Even Sakura knows how much she loves Naruto and she frowns
ALl we know is that Sakura cried for Naruto but she did not do anything to find him or help him... or heal others! IT really was not that hard to find them... they were right in the center of the village!

BTW Team 7 is similar to Orpans so...

Naruto=Nagato
Sakura=Konan
Saskue=Yahiko

YahikoxKonan (they loved each other)
---------------------------------------------
Hinata never went bijju for Sakura (and her alone)
Any NarSaku fan brave enough to counter ^ points
Old 10-31-2012, 08:58 PM   #506
Sagittarius
Genin

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
So it is basic skill to make traps! Hinata woud easiliy see throughit with thebykugan
Making traps takes thought and precision. It is be no means basic. How many times in the Naruto world do we see traps? You'd have to be familiar with who you intend to catch.

Those fights did not need a plan or she did not have backup or have time for a plan. In a 1v1 fight with Neji no plan would have worked! It was a personal battle where Hinata wanted to compare and fight with taijutsu!
WIth pain there was no time nor hope for a plan! At least she did something instead of Sakura
WIth white Zetsu she did plan a lil! By combing forces with Neji! Plus the Zetsu are one hit K.O's anyway
You were saying earlier that Sakura's fighting is just close-up brute strength and is therefore predictable. I only argue Hinata is even more so.
And while those fights may not need a plan we still have lack of evidence to suggest Hinata can come up with one given time. Those fights do suggest that she can't come up with one on the point, though.
Hinata did not plan with Neji. Plus, the Zetsu are highly durable, as noted by Shino. Able to survive Sakura's punch and Neji's Blow Body.

then PROVE IT
"Hinata does not have speed feats that surpass Sakura's by a noticeable margin, possibly they're equal.""There's a lack of feats to suggest that one outranks the other in speed. Hinata parries and Sakura evades. That's about as far as I know."
Looks like I don't have to.

still faster than anything Sakura has done
Interesting. Don't really care for juvenile remarks. Personally, I'm just contented Hinata isn't on equality with Neji. Gets bothersome when people keep stating she is.

and your point?
"When Hinata fought Neji in the manga her movements were on par with Neji... AND THAT WAS JUST IN PART 1 !!!"
"
Neji revealed her attacks had been useless all along."
Gee, what is my point? Maybe it's that Hinata isn't on par with Neji like you claimed?

At least ppl thought she had a chance! Sakura has equal with ino.... far far far (light years) away from Neji! Sakura should have lost that battle! THey both got help from Naruto but Naruto's cheering effect Sakura more
It's cute that you're so compelled to play "why Hinata>Sakura" with me. But see, I don't care for it.
Spoiler:
IRRELEVANT!
Seeing as how I was showing Sakura surviving a direct blast from an explosion and that she could plausibly survive an Air Palm or two, it's pretty relevant.

both of them were not talented.... let's be honest it did not take much for Sakura to improve
Better than Hinata's even shown. Chakra-enhanced fist of lions is flashy and all, but dancing around and failing to connect your opponent or giving white Zetsu a cool breeze isn't all that impressive.

stil waiting to hear how Sakura wins
Yeah, not gonna happen. My quote right there says "I don't care to argue who wins".

Hinata is way more observant... it's called BYKUGAN!!!
Neji to Naruto: "You have better eyes than me".
Implying that while one has eyes like Byakugan they can still be blind. Even to the most obvious of details.

SAKURA HAD HELP!!!! This is irrelevant! Sakura could not even get past Hirkuro
"SHe is doing a good job using it in combination with Neji"
"Doing a good job with Neji versus white Zetsu clones does not compare to a Puppeteer armed with defensive and offensive skills, topped with intelligence."
Comparing twin Wall Palm in combination with Neji against white Zetsu versus comparing a young Hyuga and old Puppeteer against a highly skilled puppeteer. You're rather overzealous comment on Sakura is irrelevant, thank you.

She thinks about Naruto more cuz Naruto is there more!
Must get irritating when you're trying to dream your fantasies with a dark-haired hunk and some annoying blond idiot forces you to divert your thoughts of solicitude towards them. Is there a point debating with someone who's obviously prejudiced?

When has Sakura thought about the K11 when they were not there? She only thinks about Saskue-#1 Naruto-#2 Kakashi -#3 (OVerall and in importance ).
So, Sakura thinks of her team mates. I'm still waiting for you to show me Hinata thinking of others than Naruto.

Wheter you disagree or not nearly everyone was thinking of Naruto which makes Sakura or anyone eles thoughts not as special as when one thinks about someone alone! Besides Sakura's feelings were more friendlier anyhow.

Boy, it's a good thing I didn't say Sakura's thoughts were special. And I'd expect friendly in that scene more than I would romantic.

All I know is nobody was thinking of Naruto until the telepathic people talked about him
You do remember that includes Hinata, right?

Cool! Your buying
Yes. For me.

So does that mean Shino and Kiba and Lee or Sai or selfish? Most of them did not think of others!
Shino regrets not being on the Sasuke retrieval mission and therefore being unable to help his comrades. He makes some effort to connect with his friends. He advised Hinata to not exert herself in the war as he too would be helping. He felt compelled to help Naruto with his ninjutsu.
Kiba was concerned for Hinata in the Chunin Exams and even showed small worry for Shino. And of course, there's Akamaru.
Lee? He's forgiving and respectful towards others. Gaara, Naruto, Sakura.
Sai wants to aid Naruto and create bonds.

My point is that Hinata's Naruto-centric. Always has been. She has no depth beyond her thoughts of Naruto.

So how does being scared and worried help llike Sakura usually is... how did Sakura show these feelings
"I'd expect fear, worry or determination. I would not expect romantic undertones."

EXACTLY

Spoiler:
Fine take Hinata fighting stronger opponents out of the question! Hinata has feats that show she is a better taijutsu user! Sakura shows BRUTE strenght.... that is NOT TAIJUTSU
Could have sworn punching counted as hand-to-hand. And I wouldn't mind reading those better Taijutsu feats of Hinata's if you ever feel like explaining them.

yes it is predictabel that Hinata will win! YOu are analyzing how she fights but not how she would win. Kushina is prectiable! SHe never gives up and she does not plan. Kushina dives into battle... LIKE HINATA!
My point still stands. She's predictable and you were stating earlier Sakura only punches as a means to why she'd lose. if that's the case, same for Hinata. Never giving up and not planning resulted in her almost death TWICE.

can you explain why? She does not have mid-range attacks!
Yet she has short range.
Short and Mid-Range Battle Division.

SHe was stained there to heal people
This does not mean anything
Yes, because when you're lying half dead in the middle of war the last thing you think of is "Gee, wish there was a medic nin".

Experienced for me especially when I give proof on how Hinata will win

I can not say the same for MOST NaruSaku fans
From our conversations I feel compelled to remind you not everyone who argues against Hinata/NaruHina is a Sakura/NaruSaku fan.

Spoiler:

so is a gentle touch that can mess up your whole chakra network that is cloes to organs

Yeah, that was already established. Why do you think I quoted "Gentle fist would do a lot of damage." and that I had no arguments?

better than anything Sakura could do
Getting your arse beat is better? Comment is void anyway. Point was that Hinata is not on par with Neji.

that is my point!!! Sakura is not using TAIJUTSU!!!! it is brute stenght! It is not taijutsu cuz it is just one punch with no style or plan
I was talking about Hinata...

because we have never seen her in a full fair fight ! Just look at the anime and come back to me
Anime is non-canon.

and.. eeryone gets faster.. but Hinata was faster since the beginning
Point void. They said Kakashi is slow. Kakashi is not slow.

yes... but it is still way more impressive than Sakura's feats
Again...voided.

how do you know... I do not hear how Sakura would win
Not sure how that would make them less petty and biased.
Quote:
Okay we agreed that Sakura would lose so can we drop it please
"Implying that while Hinata may win, I don't believe it'll be as easy as you say it would be"
"
I accept Hinata beating Sakura, not defiantly, but on par to Neji or holding her own against him is where I draw the line."

Hinata may win, but it won't be without difficult. Likewise, I accept those who say Sakura will win.
By the way, it's interesting you want to drop it despite being the one so intent to continue with it. It must kill you that you thought I said Sakura would win.

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:03 PM   #507
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Also,

We know Saskue is going to come to the "light" or be brought back to the village
We also know that Hinata is going to obviously proclaim her feelings in a big way!

Sooooo
Is Sakura REALLY going to ditch Saskue and be like " eh you had your chance"!?!!?!?
Is Naruto REALLY going to ditch Hinata and be like " eh you saved my life and alwaysed liked me but I would rather go with Sakura"!?!!?!?!?!?

Sakura is STILL thinking of Saskue during the war! She has not shown the same intense emotion as she did for Naruto! She cried begging PLEDDING for Saskue to stay! SHe risked leaving the village and joning Oro and helping Saskue get his revenge! SHe stood up to a BIJJU for Saskue! She cried when she thought Saskue died to Haku!

Hinata has CONSTANTLY been head OVER heels for Naruto! Her feelings did nothing but INCREASE for naruto! Naruto was what made her stronger! Hinata went out of her way to save Naruto from Pain

It would be REALLy weird if they ditched them!
Now to address 2 NarSaku Misconceptions
1-The Confession

Lets go back to the moment where Sakura "confessed her feelings for Naruto "
(IT MAKES ME MAD JUST THINKING ABOUT IT)
Why did Sakura REALLY try to kill Saskue?

NaruSaku fans: Because she felt guilty Prince and she wanted to make things RIGHT! What are you getting at Prince!

Well.... that was one of the MINOR reasons! Sakura is a FOOL! She knew fool in well that Naruto would take the news wrong! She should have been COMPELTELY honest from the start! (this is yet another argument Naruto won cuz Naruto saw through her lies and he knew it was a bad idea) If Sakura REALLY cared about Naruto she would not have lied to him! Many call Hinata selfish but this was ESPECIALLY selfish cuz Sakura put other lives as risk! Even the others knew it was a LIE (Kakashi,Sai)! Naruto even said that this was not about the promise so basically this is BIGGER than her! Sakura took killing Saskue into her own hands.... so bassically she is giving up on Naruto and not trusting him! Kushina NEVER stopped beliving in Minato... Hinata would have never stopped beliving if she was with him longer! As Sai stated She is killing Saskue BECAUSE SHE LOVES HIM SO MUCH!!! She CAN NOT STAND seeing Saskue sink any lower! Sai stated that She loves Saskue sooo much.... Sai mentioned that she was thinking of Naruto but never said loved! Sai also stated that Sakura was prepared for Naruto to hate him forever.... if she truely loved him than Sakura would NEVER take that chance!
In conclusion the Fake confession WAS FOR SASKUE!!! (dun dunn dunnnnnnn)

NarSaku fans: No it can't be !!
But it does not stop there!!!

NaruSaku fans: HUH???
---------------------------------------
Let's look back to where Naruto was in danger from Pain!!!

NaruSaku: Don't bother! We all know Sakura could not see and she was busy and could not help

REALLY?!?!?!
----------------------------------
Sakura was not busy! She was not healing anyone! Not to mention she had a hyuga member with the bykugan active telling her what was happening! Almost as soon as Naruto came to after the father and son talk naruo IMMEDIATELY asks about Hinata.......... then..... the villagers!
BTW
How sad is it that Team Guy found Hinata left for dead before Sakura and the Hyuuga member could
Neji even had to use his bykugan to desperatly find a healer!
Even Sakura knows how much she loves Naruto and she frowns
ALl we know is that Sakura cried for Naruto but she did not do anything to find him or help him... or heal others! IT really was not that hard to find them... they were right in the center of the village!

BTW Team 7 is similar to Orpans so...

Naruto=Nagato
Sakura=Konan
Saskue=Yahiko

YahikoxKonan (they loved each other)
---------------------------------------------
Hinata never went bijju for Sakura (and her alone)
okay (Hinata most likely wins... or wins until strargy is brought up)

back to Naruhina vs NaruSaku

Counter what's in quote please
Old 11-02-2012, 09:12 AM   #508
Night Hawk
Ninja Academy Student

Night Hawk has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Eh, even though I don't give a damn, I say NaruSaku.
Night Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:12 AM   #509
PrinceofPeace
Banned

^lol why
Old 11-03-2012, 05:03 PM   #510
Night Hawk
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
^lol why
Because it just fits better with the story and they're pretty close to my own book characters (lead male and female) Is there a problem with that?

Edit: I've been reading what you guys have been saying on the thread and I have to ask...what's the point of all the hating? You know these characters aren't real right? Seriously, what's with the Sakura bashing?

Even if you don't want to agree with it, Kishimoto likes Sakura and said she's the strongest of the rookie nine females, and yes, that includes Hinata. If you want to know how he feels about Hinata...just look it up in the data book. Hardly anything is mentioned about her and he (Kishimoto) also made fun of her. Yet he wrote seven highly detailed pages about Sakura and even hinted towards NaruSaku. The arguing and bashing is seriously pointless. Rabid pairing fans are what made me drop the series in the first place. Every side comes up with excuses that make me want to punch someone in the face. Seriously, just calm down! If you lose an anime pairing war it's not going to be the end of the world. Hinata's a nice character but you guys seriously have her so overrated. She is no where near the power of Neji and never will be. It doesn't matter if you want to include fillers or not, Neji is still stronger than Hinata, and by Kishimoto's word, Sakura is stronger than Hinata. Don't try and argue with the creator of the series because you'd make yourself look like an idiot.

I'm an author myself and I had a reader argue with me about my characters. I made her look like an idiot and told her to go re-read the book before saying a bunch of B.S. Exactly like pairing fans like to do. This Night Blade idiot is a perfect example for the NaruSaku side, and there are plenty of people on the NaruHina and Sasusaku side. Just chill and enjoy what happens. Why would you watch Naruto for romance in the first place?

That's all I'm going to say.

Last edited by Night Hawk; 11-03-2012 at 05:18 PM.
Old 11-03-2012, 06:11 PM   #511
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Hawk View Post
Because it just fits better with the story and they're pretty close to my own book characters (lead male and female) Is there a problem with that?
First of all I just want to say there is nothing wrong with your opinon.... i just think your opinon is wrong. and just because your lead characters are togeteher in your books does not mean it will happen into an author's book who is known worldwide and makes a profit from his books... compared to a well.... not as known author like yourself

Edit: I've been reading what you guys have been saying on the thread and I have to ask...what's the point of all the hating? You know these characters aren't real right? Seriously, what's with the Sakura bashing?
what hate?

Even if you don't want to agree with it, Kishimoto likes Sakura and said she's the strongest of the rookie nine females, and yes, that includes Hinata.
proof of this? Kishi likes TenTen of all of the Konoha 11 and please tell me how Sakura beats TenTen or Hinata or Ino
If you want to know how he feels about Hinata...just look it up in the data book. Hardly anything is mentioned about her and he (Kishimoto) also made fun of her.
And he never made fun of Sakura? Most fans make fun of Sakura. People make fun of Naruto even Kishi! Where is your proof. Sakura just has more screen time.
Yet he wrote seven highly detailed pages about Sakura and even hinted towards NaruSaku.
link please?
The arguing and bashing is seriously pointless.
its not serious chill dud don't try to be so righetous
Rabid pairing fans are what made me drop the series in the first place.
so your let other people influence what you do?
Every side comes up with excuses that make me want to punch someone in the face. Seriously, just calm down!
then why are you yelling?
If you lose an anime pairing war it's not going to be the end of the world.
one of these days.... one of these days
Hinata's a nice character but you guys seriously have her so overrated.
She is no where near the power of Neji and never will be.
currently no... but you can not prove that she will never be! She is supposed to take over the Hyuuga's and lead them. She is following Naruto's way of the ninja so she will grow stronger. Her guard is better than Neji's rotation and Hinata has better range than Neji
It doesn't matter if you want to include fillers or not, Neji is still stronger than Hinata,
agreed,, for now
and by Kishimoto's word, Sakura is stronger than Hinata. Don't try and argue with the creator of the series because you'd make yourself look like an idiot.
Do you really agree with this? PLEASE TELL ME HOW SAKRUA BEATS HINATA in the Narutoverse!!
AIR PALMS GG

I'm an author myself and I had a reader argue with me about my characters. I made her look like an idiot and told her to go re-read the book before saying a bunch of B.S. Exactly like pairing fans like to do. This Night Blade idiot is a perfect example for the NaruSaku side, and there are plenty of people on the NaruHina and Sasusaku side. Just chill and enjoy what happens. Why would you watch Naruto for romance in the first place?
we are just expressing an opinon.... you can not really compare your own writing experience to Kishi's. I perfer when readers give me their opinon. I learn what they want and their reactions. I might not like it or add it in the story but idc

That's all I'm going to say.
Naruhina is my best choice.... but honestly I hope Naruto dies
Old 11-03-2012, 10:08 PM   #512
Night Hawk
Ninja Academy Student

^ How does Sakura beat Hinata? What did I just tell you?! Kishimoto has said it himself, Sakura is stronger than Hinata. Deal with it.

And I told you. The third data book. That is my proof.

And also, I'm pretty well known around where I live. I live in a small town with several other towns surrounding it. I write for the newspaper and I've written several short stories. I'm nothing compared to Kishi, but my point still stands. I'm better known than you think.

I'm not saying I don't like the feed back I get from my... "fans". But I don't like it when people start hating a character for no reason or tell me how to write the story. I can handle things like.

"Hey man, I like your story and all, but you're making it go way too fast (or too slow) and you might want to re-think some of this other stuff."

I don't mind things like that, but the girl I got mad at was being a female dog because her favorite character didn't end up with the lead male. When you get into the fight with an author over his/her story...you're gonna make yourself look like an idiot.

And I'm not referring to just you. It's the rabid fans on Youtube and other links as well. Not to mention I saw a thread about how much people hate Sakura...so...

If you want, you can go to this link and look up a video on the page numbers. (It's on the NaruSaku side of Youtube, so no bashing. Some of these guys are old friends of mine.)

Link:

Then you can do some digging around on Google. It's too late at night for me to worry about the links. The video should be proof enough. And yes, the data book is written by Kishimoto.

Last edited by Night Hawk; 11-03-2012 at 10:34 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:58 AM   #513
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
^ How does Sakura beat Hinata? What did I just tell you?! Kishimoto has said it himself, Sakura is stronger than Hinata. Deal with it.
physically yes but in Narutovere there is no way she can win! By hype and Databooks yes but in real battle no

And I told you. The third data book. That is my proof.
whoever is stronger does not matter really

And also, I'm pretty well known around where I live. I live in a small town with several other towns surrounding it. I write for the newspaper and I've written several short stories. I'm nothing compared to Kishi, but my point still stands. I'm better known than you think.
my point still stands that you are not as good as Kishi
*props to you though*

I'm not saying I don't like the feed back I get from my... "fans". But I don't like it when people start hating a character for no reason or tell me how to write the story. I can handle things like.
does not mean Kishi hates/likes it

"Hey man, I like your story and all, but you're making it go way too fast (or too slow) and you might want to re-think some of this other stuff."
I don't mind things like that, but the girl I got mad at was being a female dog because her favorite character didn't end up with the lead male. When you get into the fight with an author over his/her story...you're gonna make yourself look like an idiot.
then do not respond

And I'm not referring to just you. It's the rabid fans on Youtube and other links as well. Not to mention I saw a thread about how much people hate Sakura...so...
get over it and brush the haters off. THey are letting out steam and their own opion and do not have anything better to do

If you want, you can go to this link and look up a video on the page numbers. (It's on the NaruSaku side of Youtube, so no bashing. Some of these guys are old friends of mine.)
i did not really like it. There was hardly talking. Of course Sakura has more feats cuz she has more screen time

Then you can do some digging around on Google. It's too late at night for me to worry about the links. The video should be proof enough. And yes, the data book is written by Kishimoto.
it did not really prove anything
Old 11-04-2012, 12:40 PM   #514
Night Hawk
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
it did not really prove anything
Well you are a big pairing fan so I wasn't really expecting it to. I could show you link after link and I'd probably just be wasting my time. No offense intended of course, you've got your own point of view, if you think NaruHina is going to happen I'm not going to disrespect your opinion. However, even though I don't care about this series, I'm not going to be surprised if NaruSaku happens. Development is key in a story and Naruto and Sakura have plenty of it. Sure Hinata's had her moments, but I just see more development in NaruSaku when I read the manga. Sakura has been there with Naruto through thick and thin, rough and smooth. It just makes more sense to me.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:12 PM   #515
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Well you are a big pairing fan so I wasn't really expecting it to.
I am not trying to be bias but we all know Sakura has more feats and screen time than Hinata
I could show you link after link and I'd probably just be wasting my time.
why?
No offense intended of course, you've got your own point of view, if you think NaruHina is going to happen I'm not going to disrespect your opinion. same
However, even though I don't care about this series, I'm not going to be surprised if NaruSaku happens.

Development is key in a story and Naruto and Sakura have plenty of it.
Hinata has changed as well. Sakura has to. Naruto did not really change
Sure Hinata's had her moments, but I just see more development in NaruSaku when I read the manga. Sakura has been there with Naruto through thick and thin, rough and smooth. It just makes more sense to me.
Sakura was there by force. She was part of the team. Sakura caused most of Naruto's problems. NaruHina has some development. Hinata is not as shy and Naruto recoginzes her more. Sakrua still hits Naruto and recongizes his growth. Naruto's view on Sakura has not increased.

not how when Sakura stopped Saskue in CS1 she succeeded!
but
When Sakura tried to stopp Naruto in 4tails state she failed and just got in the way

Sakura has never triggered the kyubbi alone
HInata did

Saskue was the biggest trigger for the kyubbi
Old 11-04-2012, 01:37 PM   #516
Night Hawk
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Sakura was there by force. She was part of the team. Sakura caused most of Naruto's problems. NaruHina has some development. Hinata is not as shy and Naruto recoginzes her more. Sakrua still hits Naruto and recongizes his growth. Naruto's view on Sakura has not increased.

not how when Sakura stopped Saskue in CS1 she succeeded!
but
When Sakura tried to stopp Naruto in 4tails state she failed and just got in the way

Sakura has never triggered the kyubbi alone
HInata did

Saskue was the biggest trigger for the kyubbi
It wasn't just Hinata alone. How would you feel if you came back to your village and saw it was destroyed along with hundreds of innocent people and your teacher. Naruto was already under pressure from that. He watched Hinata get stabbed in front of him. It wouldn't matter if it was Choji or Shikamaru. He still would have gone berserk. Hell for all we know he could've gone full nine tails if it were Sakura who got stabbed. Naruto turning six tails has nothing to do with naruHina.

And what was Sakura supposed to do? Try and hurt her closest friend? The main thing is she tried. The main point is she tried. It doesn't matter if she helped or not, she still tried.
Old 11-04-2012, 02:29 PM   #517
PrinceofPeace
Banned

When Naruto saw his village in ruins he did not go bijju. He was just angery and surprised. He did not want to use the power of the fox. He wanted to save people with his own power.

Naruto saw Pa get killed. He was a close comrade but when he got killed and was being motivated by Ma still nothing happened. Not to mentions Hinata did say that she loved him and was following his ninja way. It is not just anyone could have saved him but its the quality of what they said that matters. The point is HINATA tried to save him.The moment of Hinata saving Naruto is a NaruHina moment.

The main thing is she tried for the wrong reasons in the wrong way.
If she REALLY cared about her teammates why would she K.O. them? If her true goal was to kill Saskue then she would need the help! Sakura was selfish and wanted to kill Saskue all by herself! She wanted to relive him of the pain herself. She should have told Naruto the truth and not lie to him. Her ways for tyring were selfish
Old 11-04-2012, 04:13 PM   #518
Night Hawk
Ninja Academy Student

^ Dude have you ever heard of comic relief? Because that's what Sakura's "K.Oing" is. She's a tsundere character which is a female character who is violent towards the main character but becomes love struck later on in the story. Apparently 99.5% of the Narnhina fanbase has never heard of that. And she's only punched Naruto twice in shippuden manga.

And Hinata was selfish for not believing in Naruto at all. She wanted him to give up against Kiba in the chunin exams and didn't believe he could hold off against Pein. Sakura on the other hand believed in Naruto the whole time. She yelled and cheered for him in the chunin exams and screamed his name during the pein invasion. She also saved thousands of lives and saved a little girl from one of peins clones. Hinata was more worried about Naruto than those around her. So who's selfish again?

She tried the wrong way? Then what would you have done? A lot of you guys seem to think you could handle her position with ease. She was under a lot of pressure and she's the closest character to a regular human or teenage girl. Kishimoto even said she's just a normal girl, which means she can't handle everything on her own. Everyone's going to make some wrong choices in there life, and that's what gives a character development. I really don't see why you people hate her so much.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:00 PM   #519
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
^ Dude have you ever heard of comic relief? Because that's what Sakura's "K.Oing" is. She's a tsundere character which is a female character who is violent towards the main character but becomes love struck?? what love??? later on in the story. Apparently 99.5% of the Narnhina fanbase has never heard of that. And she's only punched Naruto twice in shippuden manga.
comic releif? Ahhh you mean just how Hinata blushes and K.O's herself when she is around and does stupid stuff! Of course I have heard of it. Unlike punching someone you like blushing and being embrassed is more relatable and cute. what love struck? Sakura Loves SASKUE!! Sakura has never said that she loved Naruto... oh wait she did.... BUT IT WAS A LIE!!!

And Hinata was selfish for not believing in Naruto at all. She wanted him to give up against Kiba in the chunin exams
So?!?! This was one time! WIth the latest knowledge Hinata had on Naruto and all of the time she spent with kiba anyone would have thought Naruto was going to lose. She was concerend for Naruto and worried. She did not want to see her loved one hurt. She could not cheer for Naruto because of her fighting her own teammate. Hinata had a lack of knowledge on Naruto and knew how powerful Kiba was which was why Hinata was worried! btw how is this selfish?
But what about Sakura?!?!? She did not believe Naruto was strong MULTIPLE of times! She is the selfish one ! She wanted to run like Kakashi said! She doubted Naruto when he had a plan! The only reason Sakura cheered for Naruto is becasue he did for her and she knew how strong he was.

and didn't believe he could hold off against Pein.
Honestly I HATE IT when NaruSaku fans say this!
Unlike Sakura Hinata is proactive and wants to fight and protect the one she loves! Hinata stepped into the fight because Naruto could NOT WIN!!
Hinata was right and she saved the ninja world by saving Naruto
Sakura on the other hand believed in Naruto the whole time.
this is false
-she did not believe Naruto had a plan against Zabuza
-She did not belive Naruto could beat Garra
-She did not believe Naruto could bring Saskue back
Sakura depends on Naruto because he is her only hope! Multiple times Sakura did not belive in him when others did!
She yelled and cheered for him in the chunin exams and screamed his name during the pein invasion.
because sakura is weak and Naruto was training for this moment. This is not love this is desperate!!! She is supposed to protect the village while Naruto trains!!! But instead she is crying out to him! She is bassically selling out her teammate and doing what Pain wanted
She cheered because Naruto cheered for her and she knew how strong he was and his way of the ninja
She also saved thousands of lives lol really thousands????and saved a little girl from one of peins clones. Hinata was more worried about Naruto than those around her. So who's selfish again?
first of all everyone was thinking of Naruto! Where do you see Hinata just thinking of Naruto? She was in the battle as well but there are no feats of what she was doing. She was with her temmates then they separeted to go with their family where was she worried about Naruto than those around her. Are you talking about with her bodyguard? Well who is more imporant?
A) Lover who is the Leaf's hero who is the only chance in defeating the enemy
B) your family bodyguard with a broken leg that you can not do anything to save/help

THE RIGHT ANSWER IS A

btw if it were thousnads of lives than there would be way more surivors and Pain would not have to bring them back to life. Sakura is not that good at healing bro

She tried the wrong way? Then what would you have done? A lot of you guys seem to think you could handle her position with ease. She was under a lot of pressure and she's the closest character to a regular human or teenage girl.
so lying and manipulating your friends comrades and teachers is the right way? I would have been honest and told them my plan. Or not told Naruto at all. She sure as heck did not have to say love. Lee and Kiba would have gladly helped kill Saskue
Kishimoto even said she's just a normal girl, which means she can't handle everything on her own.
cuz she is weak .... which is why she can not beat Hinata
Everyone's going to make some wrong choices in there life, and that's what gives a character development.
development would mean she would have learned from her mistake! This was so selfish! You talk about Not believing in Naruot!!!! She could not even trust Naruto to bring Saskue back!!
I really don't see why you people hate her so much.
Honestly, you just proved yourself wrong with the whole trust thing. THe more I talk with NaruSaku fans the more I see how selfish and wrong it is.

Multiple times Sakura does not belive in Naruto EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE TEAMMATES AND SHE KNOWS HOW STRONG HE IS

If I was in Sakura's shoes I would have got the Saskue Retrivial squad back together and would go off to defeate Saskue once and for all! THere is no reason for me to talk to Naruto
Old 11-04-2012, 06:12 PM   #520
Night Hawk
Ninja Academy Student

^ You know what I hate? I hate it when rabid fans like you start posting Bull sh*t like that. None of that is true and it's just sad you get that defensive over a fictional pairing. When did I ever say I was a NaruSaku fan?! I dropped the manga a long time ago. All I ever said is that I like it more than NaruHina. That doesn't make me a fan of anything.

I'm done talking with you, there's no point in wasting my breath.