Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 10-25-2012, 11:30 AM   #21
ShadowBlade
Apprentice Genin

ShadowBlade saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!ShadowBlade saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Best novel ever!

Lol ok I like... Harry potter
ShadowBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:34 PM   #22
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

^LOTR pwns HP.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:56 PM   #23
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Rainbow Six has the most predictable and yet satisfying end of any novel ever.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:59 PM   #24
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Pendragon.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:40 AM   #25
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I like a lot lol. Hope I didn't forget any. Those are the ones I have as "likes" on facebook.

Spoiler:
The Dresden Files
Looking For Alaska
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
My Name is Asher Lev
The Secret Life of Laszlo Count Dracula
Crank
Burned
Harry Potter Series
It's Kind of a Funny Story
Let Me In or Let The Right One In (different names for same novel)
It
The Elephant Man
Shutter Island
The Telling Pool
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter
We Need to Talk About Kevin
Catcher in the Rye
Scott Pilgrim
Watchmen
A Series of Unfortunate Events
Christine
Spy High

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:02 AM   #26
Ariana Dean
Apprentice Genin

Ariana Dean has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ariana Dean has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Heard Withering Hights a good book.Has anyone read it,is it good?
N
E
J
I

Where are u?I want u back.
Proud to be a Muslim
Ariana Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:07 AM   #27
voicesinmyhead
Chunin

voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

i like the twilight serries lol

music is my escape

Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song

without music the world would stop spinning
voicesinmyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:17 AM   #28
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
I like a lot lol. Hope I didn't forget any. Those are the ones I have as "likes" on facebook.

Spoiler:
The Dresden Files
Looking For Alaska
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
My Name is Asher Lev
The Secret Life of Laszlo Count Dracula
Crank
Burned
Harry Potter Series
It's Kind of a Funny Story
Let Me In or Let The Right One In (different names for same novel)
It
The Elephant Man
Shutter Island
The Telling Pool
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter
We Need to Talk About Kevin
Catcher in the Rye
Scott Pilgrim
Watchmen
A Series of Unfortunate Events
Christine
Spy High
Greetings user from or not from Earth. Have you read the Pendragon series?

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-29-2012, 11:38 AM   #29
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
^LOTR pwns HP.
DON'T even go there.XDDD

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:40 AM   #30
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
I haven't read any, but 'A Catcher in the Rye' is probably one of the best(started reading it few days ago), together with the Lord of the Rings series.
That first book you mentioned is the biggest pile of shiit ever made
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:38 PM   #31
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Underland Chronicles

It's by the same person as the Hunger Games trilogy. It just didn't get the attention it deserved. It was a really great series.

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:43 PM   #32
Snowy Owl
Council Fate - Clotho

Snowy Owl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Snowy Owl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Snowy Owl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Snowy Owl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Watership Down by Richard Adams-- if I ever have kids, it's what I'm reading to them.

Snowy Owl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:04 PM   #33
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
Greetings user from or not from Earth. Have you read the Pendragon series?
I have not, what's it about? =o

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:26 PM   #34
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Best Murder Mystery ever.

YouTube:
I love you.

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:27 PM   #35
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

The Hereos of olympus series
The mark of athena

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:47 PM   #36
senseinobulge
Super Banned

senseinobulge is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

50 shades of grey.....lol jk

and lol @ all the girls saying the hunger games is the best novel
senseinobulge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:21 AM   #37
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

and the hunger games series wasnt that bad. i like haymitch out of all the characters

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-04-2012, 01:09 AM   #38
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
I have not, what's it about? =o
Bobby Pendragon was living the life of a normal 14 year old guy, until his Uncle Press appeared with a mission: protect all of time and space from a demon named Saint Dane, a cold-blooded villain who wants nothing less than the dismantling of all humanity. The only force standing in Saint Dane's way is a mysterious group of people called Travelers, and Bobby is surprised to discover that he is one of them.

The amazing truth behind this battle for time and space gradually unravels all for Bobby over the course of the Pendragon books. Along the way, he encounters the kind of nail-biting, hairy adventures that he used to love to watch in the movies, but finds that in his new life, they all could not be more real.

It's a young adult sci-fi series, with ten books covering the main story. He basically has to lead each territory on the correct path while Saint Dane tries to send the territories in the wrong direction. There's a lot of interesting stuff.

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-04-2012, 01:11 AM   #39
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

you know that they started a new series after percy defeated kronos in th e olympians series. now itd the heroes of olympus

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-04-2012, 02:01 AM   #40
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Lord of the Flies, forgot the author. Oh and Yes Harry Potter and the Percy Jackson books.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote