Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2012, 07:58 AM   #4821
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

^the raiden chain cutter as kakashis awaken jutsu more or less confirms madara

kakashi raiden chain cutter -chap 568
Spoiler:

madara- chap 560
bijuu mode- chap 571

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:59 AM   #4822
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
^the raiden chain cutter as kakashis awaken jutsu more or less confirms madara

kakahsi raiden chain cutter -chap 568
Spoiler:

madara- chap 560
bijuu mode- chap 571
568 is apparently the jinchuriki battle "Four Tails:King Of The Sage Monkeys"...so does this confirm the battle with the jinchuriki then?

so we know with this the story will go at least up to chapter 568

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:03 AM   #4823
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
568 is apparently the jinchuriki battle "Four Tails:King Of The Sage Monkeys"...so does this confirm the battle with the jinchuriki then?

so we know with this the story will go at least up to chapter 568
at the very least in confirms the start of the fight
funny how one move gives away a lot

Old 11-03-2012, 08:04 AM   #4824
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
at the very least in confirms the start of the fight
they wouldnt start the fight and not finish it lol

A jinchuriki boss battle....too epic O.o

Old 11-03-2012, 08:23 AM   #4825
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

last scan was 2 weeks ago arn't we due another? (the history thing doesn't count)

Old 11-03-2012, 08:25 AM   #4826
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Well we did get an interview two days ago regarding the disconnections.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 11-03-2012, 08:26 AM   #4827
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
last scan was 2 weeks ago arn't we due another? (the history thing doesn't count)
hmm i really do hate these re cap scans..there really is no need for them -_- new scan next week though im sure

Old 11-03-2012, 08:28 AM   #4828
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Well we did get an interview two days ago regarding the disconnections.
interview was done by a fan site so i wouldn't rule it out. the event isn't over yet either. news comes from more then one source anyway be it bandai facebook, scan etc

Last edited by Joaty; 11-03-2012 at 08:33 AM.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:30 AM   #4829
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuyukikun View Post
Hi, guys! Sorry, finally i couldnt go to the expo (it was this morning). Anyways, i find something about it:

In todays expo, it seems Matsuyama showed the battle with the shinobi gatanas. There are 2 fights, kakashi vs Zabuza/Hakku and Gai (with sakura and lee as supports). It seems that you can choose the side with you want to play (i mean, you play as kakashi or as zabuza). The hack and slash battles seems to be very similar to the normal ones, only the camara changes a bit. Sometimes it will be secret factors in that type of battle, too. They showed that now supports has their own lives. It seems the rumor that kakashi has his raiden as awekening jutsu is true.

About the Ring-out (that part is copy pasted from another spanish forum):

"How Ring-Outs work:

A Ring-Out stage will have obstacles that serve as a border, trees, walls, whatever stands firmly in place. These keep Ring-Outs from happening.

Should these borders be destroyed during combat, then the possibility of Ring-Out will enter the game.

However, the only way to save yourself from a Ring-Out should you find yourself within that situation is through your supports. So long as you have supports, then they can save you from being Ring-Out by your opponent.

There is a trick to this however! Not in how many times you can be saved, but in the survival of your supports. Your supports now have life bars, they are living teammates now. Supports can now literally die in combat. Should they die during battle, then they can not save you from Ring-Outs, and you will lose everything.

So long as your supports are alive, then your safe from Ring-Outs until there's a winner crowned during your actual fight. (Read more proper translations of the interview) But if they die, and the borders are destroyed, then your at risk of instantly losing the match due to Ring-Outs.

Its actually balanced out because CC2 is giving you two safety nets to save yourself from Ring-Outs: The borders/obstacles, and your supports. But they aren't going to hold your hand as you'll be able to lose both nets during combat. You have to play smart, think logically, and do your best. Ring-Outs adds another layer of depth and strategy to the game, so its a welcomed addition in my book."

Oh! It seems too, that characters from the movies or fillers wont be in... so forget about Menma.
And another thing, Naruto-Goku costume it was showed, its normal naruto, but has a little changes. His jutsu is still rasengan, but the position of the hands while he does the ball its the same as doing a kamehameha.
thanks for the new information

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
Old 11-03-2012, 08:47 AM   #4830
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Sun9191 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

where did you saw kakashi using chains?
btw the scan of today vid -.-

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 11-03-2012, 08:55 AM   #4831
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

ringo is a girl apparently? never would have considered it without wiki lol. the group should be renamed 6 ninja swords men pluss woman

Last edited by Joaty; 11-03-2012 at 08:59 AM.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:58 AM   #4832
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
ringo is a girl apparently? never would have considered it without wiki lol
yeah lol i thought Ameyuri was a male at first but nope shes female lol would be a nice addition to the waning amount of female characters.

Old 11-03-2012, 09:31 AM   #4833
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I like that you defensive support can protect you of a knock back
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Old 11-03-2012, 09:36 AM   #4834
RikoudoSageNaruto
Genin

RikoudoSageNaruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuyukikun View Post
Hi, guys! Sorry, finally i couldnt go to the expo (it was this morning). Anyways, i find something about it:

In todays expo, it seems Matsuyama showed the battle with the shinobi gatanas. There are 2 fights, kakashi vs Zabuza/Hakku and Gai (with sakura and lee as supports). It seems that you can choose the side with you want to play (i mean, you play as kakashi or as zabuza). The hack and slash battles seems to be very similar to the normal ones, only the camara changes a bit. Sometimes it will be secret factors in that type of battle, too. They showed that now supports has their own lives. It seems the rumor that kakashi has his raiden as awekening jutsu is true.

About the Ring-out (that part is copy pasted from another spanish forum):

"How Ring-Outs work:

A Ring-Out stage will have obstacles that serve as a border, trees, walls, whatever stands firmly in place. These keep Ring-Outs from happening.

Should these borders be destroyed during combat, then the possibility of Ring-Out will enter the game.

However, the only way to save yourself from a Ring-Out should you find yourself within that situation is through your supports. So long as you have supports, then they can save you from being Ring-Out by your opponent.

There is a trick to this however! Not in how many times you can be saved, but in the survival of your supports. Your supports now have life bars, they are living teammates now. Supports can now literally die in combat. Should they die during battle, then they can not save you from Ring-Outs, and you will lose everything.

So long as your supports are alive, then your safe from Ring-Outs until there's a winner crowned during your actual fight. (Read more proper translations of the interview) But if they die, and the borders are destroyed, then your at risk of instantly losing the match due to Ring-Outs.

Its actually balanced out because CC2 is giving you two safety nets to save yourself from Ring-Outs: The borders/obstacles, and your supports. But they aren't going to hold your hand as you'll be able to lose both nets during combat. You have to play smart, think logically, and do your best. Ring-Outs adds another layer of depth and strategy to the game, so its a welcomed addition in my book."

Oh! It seems too, that characters from the movies or fillers wont be in... so forget about Menma.
And another thing, Naruto-Goku costume it was showed, its normal naruto, but has a little changes. His jutsu is still rasengan, but the position of the hands while he does the ball its the same as doing a kamehameha.
was it confirmed whether kakashi has an instant awakening or does he have an adversity awakening? if its the latter then that confirms for me that all characters have an awakening action which is a plus for me.

Old 11-03-2012, 09:40 AM   #4835
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Kun1996 View Post

I like that you defensive support can protect you of a knock back
thats kl
question- since they are getting ride of sakura and pains support while in the air would the playable versions still have it?

Last edited by Joaty; 11-03-2012 at 10:07 AM.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:24 AM   #4836
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

^I guess they would.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 11-03-2012, 10:33 AM   #4837
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

also what is mifune and darui's awakening animation? i haven't seen any one use it

Old 11-03-2012, 10:41 AM   #4838
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
also what is mifune and darui's awakening animation? i haven't seen any one use it
really?

Mifune's is called Absolute Inscription where he slashes once and it creates a small radius of slashes.

Darui's is Black Panther jutsu where he just fires one black panther at you, not too bad tracking.

Old 11-03-2012, 10:44 AM   #4839
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
really?

Mifune's is called Absolute Inscription where he slashes once and it creates a small radius of slashes.

Darui's is Black Panther jutsu where he just fires one black panther at you, not too bad tracking.
i ment the non instant traditional awakening when they say some lines etc

Old 11-03-2012, 10:44 AM   #4840
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I think they haven't a awakening animation because they have instant awakening
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Closed Thread