Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

View Poll Results: which do you think is worse?
Man Killing Notebook 2 40.00%
Hell Sending Website 3 60.00%
They Both Equally As Awful 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-11-2012, 09:30 PM   #1
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Death Note vs Hell Girl

Which do you think is worse, being killed by a notebook or being killed by a website?

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:44 AM   #2
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Death Note vs Hell Girl

Well at least with the Death Note I've got a shot at heaven, so I say Hell Girl is much worse.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:07 AM   #3
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

there is no heaven in death note
Bazk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:54 AM   #4
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

There's no hell either in Death Note there's no guarantee that the victims soul goes straight to hell...unless I forgot something
Ai Enma tortures the hell out of you before you die. Plus, at least Light has a choice on who he sends and they usually deserve it. Ai Enma will send you to hell regardless. But she made only one exception because the boy wasn't being sent to hell for revenge.
I give it Hell girl. Why? The torturing you receive is not earthly and the Death Note can't do the impossible (like make animals perform surgery on you)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect

Last edited by WishfulFairie; 10-13-2012 at 03:59 AM. Reason: For Raiden's sake
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 03:47 AM   #5
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I remember clearly that it's said once you use a Deathnote, you can't go to heaven or hell, you stay in limbo, I don't know where you guy's got that there's no heaven or hell in deathnote.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:52 AM   #6
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

in death note every soul goes to the same place "nothingness"
Old 10-13-2012, 04:06 PM   #7
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazk View Post
in death note every soul goes to the same place "nothingness"
actually it only says if you use the death note that you can't go to heaven or hell.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 10-13-2012, 04:26 PM   #8
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I remember clearly that it's said once you use a Deathnote, you can't go to heaven or hell, you stay in limbo, I don't know where you guy's got that there's no heaven or hell in deathnote.
We aren't really talking about the show itself...we mean if you die because of death note.

I thought the Shinigami that owned Death Note took the souls to add on to his life expectancy.....perhaps i've remembered wrong

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 10-13-2012, 04:33 PM   #9
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
We aren't really talking about the show itself...we mean if you die because of death note.

I thought the Shinigami that owned Death Note took the souls to add on to his life expectancy.....perhaps i've remembered wrong
Well actually the way it works is that the shinigami takes the years they had left and adds it to their own, but if they use the death note to save someone then all the years they had goes to that person.

Their souls are not taken unless said person had been using the death note and in that case that person is taken to realm of the Shinigami.

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 10-13-2012 at 05:39 PM.
Old 10-13-2012, 04:51 PM   #10
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh okay thanks

Quote:
Old 10-13-2012, 06:11 PM   #11
Bazk
Genin Elite

the one that uses death note goes nor heaven nor hell.
and i think he only says it either the anime or manga but he says: so that means there isnt a heaven or hell to ryuk and he says that niether exist but in the anime it says that all people go to the same place MU nothingness or it is the reverse who says what
Old 10-26-2012, 10:29 AM   #12
mizore-chan
Banned

mizore-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!mizore-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Deathnote has a pretty open ended conclusion and its been stated by the author that many of the things are purposley left to fan speculation such as "is there an afterlife". As for the users of a deathnote it is clearly stated that they go to nothingness and according to some interpretation its suggested that deathnote users, especially prominent ones become shinigami after death through some unkown process

I haven't read or watched hellgirl but from what I hear its much worse
mizore-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:51 PM   #13
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Because in Death Note, the afterlife is limbo. There's no heaven or hell. Just limbo. Or more precisely, nothingness. Dullness. Bleakness.

Chapter 107, pg. 15-17.

Ryuk: "Yeah, heaven and hell doesn't exist. In the afterlife, whatever you've done with your life, you'll still go to the same place as everyone else. Death is equal."

Last edited by Vatanui AKA Pride; 11-02-2012 at 06:53 PM.
Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:11 AM   #14
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Because in Death Note, the afterlife is limbo. There's no heaven or hell. Just limbo. Or more precisely, nothingness. Dullness. Bleakness.

Chapter 107, pg. 15-17.

Ryuk: "Yeah, heaven and hell doesn't exist. In the afterlife, whatever you've done with your life, you'll still go to the same place as everyone else. Death is equal."
Sounds to me like some atheist propaganda.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:38 AM   #15
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

there is the idea Light became a shinigami after he died which comes from a unnamed shinigami that talks to Ryuk and only appears in a dvd speical that takes place after the events of the series

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
death note, hell girl, note book, website