Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 10-31-2012, 08:43 AM   #41
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Can you beat the Ultimate Gym Leader to Get The Aqua Badege?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
*SLow clap*

"well I admit! you are no pest my friend! Did you know it takes traines 3 pokemon to get though my jellicent! I am have not had a battle like this since I faced my Uncle Wallace!
hahah
"I gotta say I am a bit rust...... I honestly do not know what to do next! Looks like I am going to need some help!"-I said

I threw a Great Ball High into the sky!
PSHHHHHHH
*A Slowking appeared*In appearance, Slowking looks much like a bipedal Slowpoke with its Shellder resembling a crown, although the shape of Slowking's eyes and the scales on its belly cause it to differ from its pre-evolution. There is a small red gem on the upper part of the "crown." it also have a spiny red and white ruff around its neck, whichmake it look very royal *

"Sloking make a platform with icebeam!"

BWAAAAAAAA *A llight blue shinging light beam blasted from its mouth and created an icy platform to stand on*

(I did this cuz the water is still a lil hazordus!)-I thought

"you see Slowing is my smartest pokemon! It usually fights on its own .... he comes up with plans that are far superior to mine!"-I bragged

" I am not taking you lightly ANYMORE "

Suddenly Slowking used Light Screen

* Sloking's eye's started to glow and a clear yellow and a hexagonal yellow transparent barrier surronded Slowking*

(Stamire usually fights long ranged so this should help a lot!)-I thought

" Now grab then throw it with Psyhic and pin it to the wall! Follow up with a freezing icebeam!" - I Demanded

"Use Psychic on yourself!" Pool called out to Starmie. Starmie was initially sent to the wall by Slowking's psychic attack but Starmie's psychic kicked in and sent itself forward, dodging being thrown into the wall. "Sweet, now jump out of the water!" Starmie hopped up out of the water when the ice beam was shot at it. The ice made contact with the water and made a platform for Starmie. "Thanks!" Pool called out to the leader. "Offensive time!"

"Starmie, use Grass Knot!" some roots began to form out of the platform Slowking was standing on, inside the barrier. The roots formed at a rapid pace and tried to wrap up Slowking and sent it into the ice with a big amount of force. "Nice execution! Now follow it up with Psychic on the platform!" Pool yelled. The gem on Starmie's torso began to light up, and the platform Slowking was on began to have a pink outline form around it. The platform cracked into two different pieces and started to sink to the bottom of the pool. "Thunderbolt!" A wicked thunderbolt was shot from the gem on Starmie's torso right at the water that Slowking was hopefully in, trying to electrocute it and force it to faint/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:03 AM   #42
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Water Absorb!? I did not know it had that ability! I will have to be on the defensive again!

MetaMagnet, use PROTECT! a barrier surrounds MetaMagnet once again and since it was used after Mirror Coat it did not fail.

While all of Jellicent's attacks are blocked, I tell MetaMagnet to get closer to Jellicent for another Thunder Wave followed up by an Electro Ball. Hopefully this will end it!
A different barrier from last time protected Magnezone from the barrage of attacks!

*Magnezone slowly gets closer*
"Jellicent be on the ready and keep the distance!"-I warn

*Magnezone glows yellow and fires an electric attack*

"Counter with Night Shade!"-I say with a yawn knowing the attack will work like last time

"Magnezone charges towards us slowly*

"Tell me what good does a physical move do when you go that slow?"-I ask

"Here I will show you a REAL MOVE"-I proclaim

"Jellicent blitz behind Magnezone and use a barrage of attacks! " Now use Night Shade and Ominous Wind while Spinning around! Behold!! WhirlPOOL of DARKNESS"-I said

"then follow up with WATER SPOUT!"

(I love this combo! He can not protect forever so my attack will soon hit! If he mirror coats then water spout will EASILy overpower the ghost attack! If he protects then use mirror coat then I get health back from my water attack. It's a win-win-win! Magenzone can not last much longer)

If only it was faster

--------------
Round 3 of Trick Room
--------------
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:10 AM   #43
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

MetaMagnet has fainted and is unable to battle! "You did good MetaMagnet, now take a good rest inside this poke ball"
You were very good to take out a pokemon who had a type advantage over you...let's see if you're good enough to take out this one!

Next, I send out Nightmare (Which is the nickname for my Gengar) andI order Nightmare to use SLUDGE BOMB! Nightmare shoots a poisonous orb from his mouth toward the water, intending to contaminate it with poison so that Jellicent can no longer hide.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:27 AM   #44
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
"Use Psychic on yourself!" Pool called out to Starmie. Starmie was initially sent to the wall by Slowking's psychic attack but Starmie's psychic kicked in and sent itself forward, dodging being thrown into the wall. "Sweet, now jump out of the water!" Starmie hopped up out of the water when the ice beam was shot at it. The ice made contact with the water and made a platform for Starmie. "Thanks!" Pool called out to the leader. "Offensive time!"

"Starmie, use Grass Knot!" some roots began to form out of the platform Slowking was standing on, inside the barrier. The roots formed at a rapid pace and tried to wrap up Slowking and sent it into the ice with a big amount of force. "Nice execution! Now follow it up with Psychic on the platform!" Pool yelled. The gem on Starmie's torso began to light up, and the platform Slowking was on began to have a pink outline form around it. The platform cracked into two different pieces and started to sink to the bottom of the pool. "Thunderbolt!" A wicked thunderbolt was shot from the gem on Starmie's torso right at the water that Slowking was hopefully in, trying to electrocute it and force it to faint/
*As Starmie counterd and landed on the new platform Slowking started to yarn*

"What are you doing this is no time for a ... wait ... oh no!"

The Shellder started to bite Slowking's head even harder! Slowking was wide awake and his aura was intense!

(Ahhhh so this is your brain power at work! I see.... take the battle from here by yourself bud! I trust you)-I thought to myself knowing he could hear my thoughts

*Slowking activated Me First*

As the roots came up from the iceberg so did other roots that prevented the enemies roots from making contact with Slowking!

Slowking then jumped in the air off the ice platfrom and used icebeam on the water to make a new platform.
Slowking landed safely onto the next platform

Starmie then wanted to take out the field advantage and used thunderbolt towards the water!

*SlowKing activated Me First and used Thunderbolt at Starmie while Starmie fired a thunderbolt at the water*

Slowking then used pshyic on the water and formed it into a huge wave infront of starmie! Slowking was planning to control the electrified water and hit Starmie with it!

Slowking was deep in thought predicitng its next move and looked like he knew what starmie was going to do!

"Loooks like your gonna get a taste of your own medicine! My Slowking just had a BRAIN BLAST! It's pshyic powers have incrased so good luck!"-I yelled
Old 10-31-2012, 09:36 AM   #45
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
MetaMagnet has fainted and is unable to battle! "You did good MetaMagnet, now take a good rest inside this poke ball"
You were very good to take out a pokemon who had a type advantage over you...let's see if you're good enough to take out this one!

Next, I send out Nightmare (Which is the nickname for my Gengar) andI order Nightmare to use SLUDGE BOMB! Nightmare shoots a poisonous orb from his mouth toward the water, intending to contaminate it with poison so that Jellicent can no longer hide.
BAMMM> WHOSSSS!!!!

*Magnezone fell into the water with swirls in its eyes*
"Magnezone is unable to battle , Jellicent is the victor!"-Juan said
"Great job bud! And with full health too! Your great! Thanks for the compliment! I thought we were done for haha! I told you I am not going easy and my Jellicent is unscather so bring it on! "-I stated

WIthout skipping a beat A Gengar appears and fires posion toward the water

"well we are still faster! Get behind Gengar and use a close and personal WATER SPOUT!"

(Jellicent may have full health but Trick Room is running out and so is our PP! I have to forget about the water and attack! Hopefully my attack will send Gengar back into the water)

------------------
Round 4 of Trick Room
-----------------

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 10-31-2012 at 09:51 AM.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:46 AM   #46
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Hahaha I knew you would do that! Nightmare, use HYPNOSIS quick! Before Jellicent can use Water Spout Nightmare stares at Jellicent in the eyes and Nightmare's eye quickly flash.

Hoping that Jellicent is now asleep, I let Nightmare have it's little desert. Use DREAM EATER! Nightmare absorbs the sleeping Jellicent's energy and adds it to his own. The only way out of this is if Jellicent wakes up! Hope it gets a nice nap! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:04 AM   #47
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Hahaha I knew you would do that! Nightmare, use HYPNOSIS quick! Before Jellicent can use Water Spout Nightmare stares at Jellicent in the eyes and Nightmare's eye quickly flash.

Hoping that Jellicent is now asleep, I let Nightmare have it's little desert. Use DREAM EATER! Nightmare absorbs the sleeping Jellicent's energy and adds it to his own. The only way out of this is if Jellicent wakes up! Hope it gets a nice nap! MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Just as Water Spout hits it sends Gengar into the posionous waters!

"Ha how do you like that a taste of your own....

I then noticed Jellicent unconsicence on one of the platforms on the water!

"What happened! This is no time for napping!!"-I yelled

Gengar slowly gets out of the water (hopefully posioned)
Gengar looks SEVERLY injured!

Suddenly Jellicent looks like it is in pain! I see energy slowly flowing from Jellicent towards Gengar!

Jellicent has swirls in its eyes and Gengar looks compelty healed ! (but hopeully is posioned)

"Jellicent is unable to battle the winner is Gengar!"-Juan stated

"oh no! The water is inhabitable and jellicent is out! Not to mention Gengar can put pokemon to sleep!)-I thought

" No worries return Jellicent BZZZZ! You did well and served your pupose without fail!"-I said quietly

" Now Come on out and don't be Crabby"

I threw up an Ultra Ball and out came a Crawdaunt!

Crawdaunt balances on a platform and looks FURIOUS!

"Sorry I summoned you but it took out Jellicent!"

Crawdaunt yelled out a BATTLE CRY and gave me a glare!

Crawdaunt used Dark Pulse in one claw then followed up with bubblebeam at the other

"oh not this again! Well at least hypnosis is useless now so Ijust have to watch out for Sludge Bomb!"- I said with a smile

Crawdaunt then fired Dark Pulse from each claw
----------------
The effects of Trick Room has ended
*the barrier around the field suddenly cracked and broke into many pieces*
---------------------------

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 10-31-2012 at 10:13 AM.
Old 10-31-2012, 12:54 PM   #48
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Moi Team:
Spoiler:

Jynx
Dragonair
Wigglytuff
Honchkrow
Cherrim
Skarmory

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:14 PM   #49
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Thanks this will be GREAT!!
-------------------------------
Apperance/Personaility:
---------------------------------
Julios is a 21-year old African American youth! He has black hair and has a toned body! He has a brownish skin tone as well. His hair may be short but he proudly stands 6ft tall! He is usually smiling and laughing and tends to use smack talk or jokes to mess with his foes heads. He seriosuly cares about his pokeon and others!
---------------------------------
Backstory:
-------------------
Welcome Challenger to the Namion's City Aquatic Gym!!
My name is Julios the Master of Water-Types!

I Loved water type pokemon ever since I was a lil kid! You see growing up was not easy. I lived in a poor swampy area with my parents. One day a natrual disaster occured and it wiped out my hometown! My mother died that day and my father and I were washed away... I almost drowned yet my life was saved by a Mudkip! We became best friends and from that day I knew what to do! I wanted to be a WATER POKEMON MASTER!! The Best Anyone would ever know!

But Life has not been easy! My father Maxine became corrupted and became the leader of Team Aqua! He promised me that he could teach me the ways of water types and the world would be a better palce if I helped him! I was a foolish a kid and agreed!

I carried out EVERY MISSION without fail during my days as a grunt for Team Aqua! But Unforunatley, I did not realize how evil the organization was! When Team Aqua failed he ditched us! I was turned into the police and left to rot in prison. Lucikly a trainer was able to stop him!

I lost all hope and I thought my life was over. Fortunately, my Uncle found me and bailed me out! He TRUELY thought me the ways of not only water pokemon but the WORLD! My uncle Wallace became a water gym leader and than THE FIRST EVER WATER-TYPE CHAMIPON!!!!!My grandfather Juan then subsited as the gym leader

After years of training I finally beat my GrandFather and I became the NEW Gym leader. My GrandFather is now the ref so he can watch over me
I can proudly say I never lost as a gym leader.....
Spoiler:

But this is the first time I am being challenged

....... Well it looks like I got a little out of hand (te-he) I tend to ramble on about how AWESOME WATER POKEMON ARE!
Well Let's get started to see if you will swim... or SINK!

*battle music*
------------------------------------------

I choose you Jellicent, A huge blue jelly fish-like pokemon jumps out of the water and floats above the water. The pokemon has one eyelash over each eye, mustache-like collars around their heads, no frills on their tentacles and a shorter crown on their heads.

So fight me challenger if you dare! But I warn you I am no ordinary Gym Leader! Come and see the power of the WATER MASTER!!!
I hope you can swim cuz your gonna float when I am done with you *smack talk*
------------------------------
(FYI: Challenger goes first and you can use any attack that it can learn or be taught)
-------------------------------------
Make ur move,Hozuki
Old 10-31-2012, 01:35 PM   #50
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I face the gym leader, Julios and block out his random smack talk. I finally see him throw out a Jellicent.

"Go, Honchkrow!"

A big, dark, intimidating bird flies in the air.

"Honchkrow, use Dark Pulse!"

The Honchkrow creates a dark orb in it's mouth and it open's it's mouth, firing a ball of darkness at the Pokemon. The Honchkrow then flew higher into the air.

"Now, use Hurricane!"

The hurricane was faster than the orb of darkness and the orb was caught in the mini hurricane. The energy in the ball dissipated into the hurricane. The darkness ball turned into a dark hurricane and the dark hurricane raced towards the Jellicent.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 10-31-2012, 03:22 PM   #51
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
I face the gym leader, Julios and block out his random smack talk. I finally see him throw out a Jellicent.

"Go, Honchkrow!"

A big, dark, intimidating bird flies in the air.

"Honchkrow, use Dark Pulse!"

The Honchkrow creates a dark orb in it's mouth and it open's it's mouth, firing a ball of darkness at the Pokemon. The Honchkrow then flew higher into the air.

"Now, use Hurricane!"

The hurricane was faster than the orb of darkness and the orb was caught in the mini hurricane. The energy in the ball dissipated into the hurricane. The darkness ball turned into a dark hurricane and the dark hurricane raced towards the Jellicent.
---------------------------------------------
That pokemon can not use hurrican! If so prove it ! What level or how by breeding! There is no TM for it! If I am wrong please show me
----------------------------------------------

"Wow I have not battled a Honchkrow before! It looks so cool! You trained it well! But it looks like a dark and flying type.... this could be trouble!"-I thought

As Honchkrow flew in the air I tried to take the advantage!
"Start this off with Trick Room"-I yelled out

The battlefield was surronded by a pink transparent barrier!

"Now use your speed to dodge the attack and go into the water!"- I shouted

Jellicent blitz away unharmed into the water!

"As the bird flew higher the dark ball came closer! Suddenly the crow started flapping its wings and started a huuricane

"Quickly counter with WATER SPOUT while spinning with Ominous Wind"-I proclaimed

This combo crated a spinning whirlpool of darkness for a perfect counter of the dark hurricane! With Jellicent at full health the Water Spout was doing max damage!

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 10-31-2012 at 04:00 PM.
Old 10-31-2012, 06:09 PM   #52
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

(Sorry! You're right, Honchkrow can't learn Hurricane)
---

The Jellicent went underwater and used a combination of moves to counter my attack. The moves clashed and cancelled each other out and a fierce wind emerged, knocking back Honchkrow a bit. Honchkrow doved towards the water.

"Use Wing Attack!"

It stopped right above the water and smoothly ran along the top of the water. It's wings lit up and it left a trail of kicked-up water, hoping to drive the underwater Jellicent out.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 10-31-2012, 06:34 PM   #53
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
(Sorry! You're right, Honchkrow can't learn Hurricane)
---

The Jellicent went underwater and used a combination of moves to counter my attack. The moves clashed and cancelled each other out and a fierce wind emerged, knocking back Honchkrow a bit. Honchkrow doved towards the water.

"Use Wing Attack!"

It stopped right above the water and smoothly ran along the top of the water. It's wings lit up and it left a trail of kicked-up water, hoping to drive the underwater Jellicent out.
*Due to Trick Room the bird will not move as fast*

"Get out of the way of Wing attack! Go deeper into the right of the water if you must! "-I warned

*Jellicent dashed away from harm*

"Now let's make it close and personal! Blitz to the side of that crow and attack! Use speed to your advantage and attack before its's too late!Use WATER SPOUT while spinning with Ominous Wind"-Istated

-------------------
Round 2 of Trick Room
-------------------
Old 11-01-2012, 05:56 AM   #54
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*As Starmie counterd and landed on the new platform Slowking started to yarn*

"What are you doing this is no time for a ... wait ... oh no!"

The Shellder started to bite Slowking's head even harder! Slowking was wide awake and his aura was intense!

(Ahhhh so this is your brain power at work! I see.... take the battle from here by yourself bud! I trust you)-I thought to myself knowing he could hear my thoughts

*Slowking activated Me First*

As the roots came up from the iceberg so did other roots that prevented the enemies roots from making contact with Slowking!

Slowking then jumped in the air off the ice platfrom and used icebeam on the water to make a new platform.
Slowking landed safely onto the next platform

Starmie then wanted to take out the field advantage and used thunderbolt towards the water!

*SlowKing activated Me First and used Thunderbolt at Starmie while Starmie fired a thunderbolt at the water*

Slowking then used pshyic on the water and formed it into a huge wave infront of starmie! Slowking was planning to control the electrified water and hit Starmie with it!

Slowking was deep in thought predicitng its next move and looked like he knew what starmie was going to do!

"Loooks like your gonna get a taste of your own medicine! My Slowking just had a BRAIN BLAST! It's pshyic powers have incrased so good luck!"-I yelled
"Damn Me first is my favorite move" Pool said to himself. Starmie was caught off guard by the thunderbolt flying through the air and was struck with it. "Ouch, can't let that happen again" He stated.

The water wave was flying through the air towards Starmie but Pool had the perfect plan. "Surf! Psychic!" He commanded. The water heading toward Starmie did a 180 and was redirected at Slowking. Consecutively, Starmie used Psychic on the water behind Slowking. The water formed a sort of water scythe that slashed through the air, attempting to knock Slowking into the deadly electrified water.

(P.S You jumped off the platform but you had light screen up so you wouldn't of been able to escape)

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:11 PM   #55
PrinceofPeace
Banned

"Great Job Slowking a DIRECT HIT! I am so proud that should do a great deal of damage!One more good hit and it will be over!"-I cheered

*Slowking holds up a finger (not that finger) near his mouth as a sign to be quiet*

Slowking was very observant and saw that the water would not hit Starmie so it used icebeam to freeze the water coming for Slowking right in it's tracks.

Slowking then sensed Starmie's psyhic powers working behind him. It then turned around and used icebeam again to stop the scythe like water from making contact

Slowking then used psychic on the new formed ice scultpures that wre frozen to stop the water. The powerful psychic attacked cracked the ice scultpures and fell into the water making small mini iceberg like platforms.

Slowking then used psychic on the mini icebergs and they surronded starmie. Slowking then pelted the icebergs at Starmie.

*Slowking do you hear my thoughts? This is going to be a tough fight since you guys are the same types. We got the advantage by surprising them with Me First but from here on out this will get harder. If we use Psychic attacks they will counter with pshycic so we have to use the field to our advantage! We have to just make sure to keep light screen up in case we get hit and counter with Psychic or icebeam if we get in trouble! I know you are stronger due to the shellder bite now prove it! You can do it*-I thought

(light screen follows the user. You do not have to stay in a confined spot. I saw it in a gym battle with Ash n Flarrony. But I was just being creative. Usually the barrier is transparent or is just in front of the user... but it's mobile)
Old 11-01-2012, 02:58 PM   #56
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Due to Trick Room the bird will not move as fast*

"Get out of the way of Wing attack! Go deeper into the right of the water if you must! "-I warned

*Jellicent dashed away from harm*

"Now let's make it close and personal! Blitz to the side of that crow and attack! Use speed to your advantage and attack before its's too late!Use WATER SPOUT while spinning with Ominous Wind"-Istated

-------------------
Round 2 of Trick Room
-------------------
"Hmph, that Trick Room..."

The Jellicent burst out of the water and caught up with Honchkrow.

"Honchkrow!"

The Jellicent used the water and ghost move combination again and Honchkrow was sent to the wall. However, it's resistance against ghost type moves let it be conscious.

"Quickly! Use Night Shade and fly to the other end of the field!"

The Honchkrow's eyes turned purple and two beams of darkness joined together to make a ray of intimidating reddish-purple light. It then flew to the other end of the field.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 11-01-2012, 03:44 PM   #57
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
"Hmph, that Trick Room..."

The Jellicent burst out of the water and caught up with Honchkrow.

"Honchkrow!"

The Jellicent used the water and ghost move combination again and Honchkrow was sent to the wall. However, it's resistance against ghost type moves let it be conscious.

"Quickly! Use Night Shade and fly to the other end of the field!"

The Honchkrow's eyes turned purple and two beams of darkness joined together to make a ray of intimidating reddish-purple light. It then flew to the other end of the field.
"Yes a direct hit! Our water and ghost type combo's are amazing!"-I yelled

*HOnchkrow was slammed into the wall. I then flew again and used night shade while it headed towards the other end of the field*

"You call that a nightshade? Please your not even a ghost type! Show them a REAL Night Shade!"-I commanded

*Jellicent's eyes turned dark and beams came out of it's eyes*
(hopefully since Jellicent is faster and a ghost type and has high SP.At hopefully the attack will overpower Honchkrow's attack and hit Honchkrow!)

"Now use Night Shade on the water"-i told

*Jellicent fired a dark beam towards the water! The splash was huge and it covered Jellicent so that hopefully the foe would not see it*

"Now let's try and wrap this up! Quick attack before it can react and find you! Blitz next to Honckrow and give it a close up WATER SPOUT"-I cheered
---------------------
Round 3 of Trick Room
----------------------
Old 11-01-2012, 04:46 PM   #58
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Yes a direct hit! Our water and ghost type combo's are amazing!"-I yelled

*HOnchkrow was slammed into the wall. I then flew again and used night shade while it headed towards the other end of the field*

"You call that a nightshade? Please your not even a ghost type! Show them a REAL Night Shade!"-I commanded

*Jellicent's eyes turned dark and beams came out of it's eyes*
(hopefully since Jellicent is faster and a ghost type and has high SP.At hopefully the attack will overpower Honchkrow's attack and hit Honchkrow!)

"Now use Night Shade on the water"-i told

*Jellicent fired a dark beam towards the water! The splash was huge and it covered Jellicent so that hopefully the foe would not see it*

"Now let's try and wrap this up! Quick attack before it can react and find you! Blitz next to Honckrow and give it a close up WATER SPOUT"-I cheered
---------------------
Round 3 of Trick Room
----------------------
The Night Shade of the two clashed. The attacks cancelled eachother out and a wave of ghost energy blew over the arena.
(The reason it cancelled out is because they are both super effective against each other AND Honchkrow has higher Sp. Atk than Jellicent.)

As Honchkrow reached the end of the field, a big explosion of water erupted from the field.

"Honchkrow! Dark Pulse!"

The Honchkrow formed a ball of darkness in it's mouth, however Jellicent found it and used Water Spout.

"Honchkrow!"

The dark bird was blown against the wall and knocked out.

"Return!"

The Honchkrow was returned back into the ball.

*That Jellicent is troublesome... However... It uses the water to it's advantage so...*

"Go! Jynx!"

A weird, ugly, blonde of a pokemon appeared on the field.

"Use Blizzard!"

Jynx blew a blizzard on the water surrounding it, giving it some mobility.

"Now, use Heart Stamp!"

The Jynx puckered up and kissed it's hand, it then assaulted the Jellicent.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 11-01-2012, 05:57 PM   #59
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
The Night Shade of the two clashed. The attacks cancelled eachother out and a wave of ghost energy blew over the arena.
(The reason it cancelled out is because they are both super effective against each other AND Honchkrow has higher Sp. Atk than Jellicent.)

As Honchkrow reached the end of the field, a big explosion of water erupted from the field.

"Honchkrow! Dark Pulse!"

The Honchkrow formed a ball of darkness in it's mouth, however Jellicent found it and used Water Spout.

"Honchkrow!"

The dark bird was blown against the wall and knocked out.

"Return!"

The Honchkrow was returned back into the ball.

*That Jellicent is troublesome... However... It uses the water to it's advantage so...*

"Go! Jynx!"

A weird, ugly, blonde of a pokemon appeared on the field.

"Use Blizzard!"

Jynx blew a blizzard on the water surrounding it, giving it some mobility.

"Now, use Heart Stamp!"

The Jynx puckered up and kissed it's hand, it then assaulted the Jellicent.
"Honchkrow is unable to battle the winner is Jellicent"-Juan stated

"Your Honchkrow fought well! If it was not for Trick Room the battle would have ended much differently! Also for your pokemon to keep up as well as it did and match our nightshade is nothing short of impressive"-I said with a smile

*Jynx apperared*

"Wow what a um... beautiful pokemon"-I said

*Jynx responded by freezing the field with blizzard and followed up with a romantic kissy-attack*

(Looks like our field advntage is gone but with that pokemon we have have a type advantage!)-I thought

"Blitz 5 ft away from it and use Night Shade!" I said " Then gain some distance and use Ominous Wind"

*Jellicent kept it's distance because it was still faster. THen Jellicent shot dark ray beams from its eyes to hit Jynx! Jellicent then summoned a dark wind that swept across the area*

"It is charing with a close up attack! Use your speed to gain distance away to dodge! Then use Night Shade and follow up while spinning with Ominous Wind!"-I commanded

"Well come to my Jellicent's MOST FEARED COMBO! The Dark Whirlwind!"-I said loudly

*Jellicent span while shooting a dark ray beam. The spinning made the winds faster and more powerful! Since Jellicent was already fast this attack was going to be even faster. Since Jynx is a Pshyic type I was hoping the barrage of ghost attacks and it's speed will quickly end the battle... I hope*

Round 4 of Trick Room
Old 11-02-2012, 03:46 AM   #60
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Honchkrow is unable to battle the winner is Jellicent"-Juan stated

"Your Honchkrow fought well! If it was not for Trick Room the battle would have ended much differently! Also for your pokemon to keep up as well as it did and match our nightshade is nothing short of impressive"-I said with a smile

*Jynx apperared*

"Wow what a um... beautiful pokemon"-I said

*Jynx responded by freezing the field with blizzard and followed up with a romantic kissy-attack*

(Looks like our field advntage is gone but with that pokemon we have have a type advantage!)-I thought

"Blitz 5 ft away from it and use Night Shade!" I said " Then gain some distance and use Ominous Wind"

*Jellicent kept it's distance because it was still faster. THen Jellicent shot dark ray beams from its eyes to hit Jynx! Jellicent then summoned a dark wind that swept across the area*

"It is charing with a close up attack! Use your speed to gain distance away to dodge! Then use Night Shade and follow up while spinning with Ominous Wind!"-I commanded

"Well come to my Jellicent's MOST FEARED COMBO! The Dark Whirlwind!"-I said loudly

*Jellicent span while shooting a dark ray beam. The spinning made the winds faster and more powerful! Since Jellicent was already fast this attack was going to be even faster. Since Jynx is a Pshyic type I was hoping the barrage of ghost attacks and it's speed will quickly end the battle... I hope*

Round 4 of Trick Room
"Thanks for the compliment!"

I shouted in response to his remark about Jynx. Jellicent backed away and used Night Shade.

"Jynx! Use Psychic!" A chunk of ice rose just in time to take the hit. However, Jynx wasn't so lucky with the move that followed. Jynx dodged, but was not exactly directly hit. Jynx was sent sprawling, but hung on.

"Use Blizzard!"

Jynx summoned a mighty blizzard and saw a spirring of ghostly winds on Jellicent's side.

"Add in Psychic to fully control the blizzard!"

The outlining of the blizzard turned pink and it started taking the shape of an icy tornado. When the moves clashed, the psychic wore off quickly and the blizzard was getting overpowered by the second.

"Jynx! Jump back! Punch the ice on the field and go under water!"

The Jynx responded quickly and went underwater.

"Now, use Psychic!"

A pinkish glow emanated from the water below and a missile of half-frozen water zoomed through the water, heading towards Jellicent.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler: