Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-01-2012, 01:46 PM   #2741
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC

*posts*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Black King

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:46 PM   #2742
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Even without usual people, right from when I started here, without knowing much people I still did that.Heh sounds like me.
I do that once in a while myself when I have nothing else to do.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:48 PM   #2743
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIndigoFang View Post
*posts*
Well, you said you like being mentioned in threads, also I did try to post in the thread with your name too earlier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
I do that once in a while myself when I have nothing else to do.
Well, I can take that as, this might be one of those times, where you've decided to hang around here and talk, hm?

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:49 PM   #2744
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Well, you said you like being mentioned in threads, also I did try to post in the thread with your name too earlier.
I do.

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 11-01-2012, 01:52 PM   #2745
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I do.
That's what I'll be prone in calling, an attention-seeker, as such.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-01-2012, 01:53 PM   #2746
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm kinda bored right now. MARKOREPLY!!

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 11-01-2012, 01:55 PM   #2747
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well, you said you like being mentioned in threads, also I did try to post in the thread with your name too earlier.Well, I can take that as, this might be one of those times, where you've decided to hang around here and talk, hm?
Well I do sometimes just like talking to certain people ive enjoyed talking to before. And that is kinda partly the reason since I don't know what to do period and I need to do something right now.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:57 PM   #2748
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm kinda bored right now. MARKOREPLY!!
Oh fine then..sorry for boring you. lol
Quote:
Well I do sometimes just like talking to certain people ive enjoyed talking to before. And that is kinda partly the reason since I don't know what to do period and I need to do something right now.
I need to do something to and that's called sleep, since I've had none, lol. Yet I can understand why, since when I have had something that has gone down, I just always tend to, try to distract myself from thinking too much on it, since ugh, thinking too much, is the worst for me. *Sigh*

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-01-2012, 02:06 PM   #2749
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh fine then..sorry for boring you. lolI need to do something to and that's called sleep, since I've had none, lol. Yet I can understand why, since when I have had something that has gone down, I just always tend to, try to distract myself from thinking too much on it, since ugh, thinking too much, is the worst for me. *Sigh*
lol I don't get as much sleep as I should sometimes either so I get pretty tired a lot. And sorry your down about whatever happened.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:11 PM   #2750
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol I don't get as much sleep as I should sometimes either so I get pretty tired a lot. And sorry your down about whatever happened.
I'm not terribly down, yet I know you haven't had a few good days either, so it's alright.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-01-2012, 02:17 PM   #2751
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm not terribly down, yet I know you haven't had a few good days either, so it's alright.
Well thats good at least. And no I haven't.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:51 AM   #2752
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes it is I suppose.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-02-2012, 12:51 PM   #2753
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Oh fine then..sorry for boring you. lol
Eh, it's fine.

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 11-03-2012, 04:57 AM   #2754
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I wasn't being serious with that Indigo.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-03-2012, 08:54 AM   #2755
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

It's dead anyways.

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 11-03-2012, 08:58 AM   #2756
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah I know on all places, lol.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-03-2012, 08:59 AM   #2757
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

Whenever someone makes a thread with me in it dies...I took the threads happiness. xD

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 11-03-2012, 09:03 AM   #2758
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I doubt it, I have been the last post in threads a lot, then they dieded. lol

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-03-2012, 09:09 AM   #2759
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

That's even better.

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 11-03-2012, 09:10 AM   #2760
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*Picks up my hidden box of fireworks and places them down in front of you.*
Here this will give you something to do, set these babies off, lol.

BF:

Spoiler:

Tags
fan club, throw rasen-shuriken, trs