Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-01-2012, 12:26 PM   #2721
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC

lol Its fine im not big on talking to people I don't know either even if I do it never lasts. I hardly ever talk to the ones I don't know in real life I usually just avoid everyone.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:28 PM   #2722
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Oh well...I decided to PM some people that I have at least spoken to somewhere, at least once or twice, I felt really weird when sending them, since well, starting PM's, definately not my strong point, ugh.. >.< I only speak to under a handful of people usually, at the most it's usually one at a time too, mn.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:30 PM   #2723
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

lol I know what you mean I usually only send one to someone I really know or good friends with the person I usually let someone pm me.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:39 PM   #2724
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Same..I use to only speak with a couple, yet, since they were both not quite active, it was usually different days, also both different timezones, so one, I use to speak with in PM right through all the quiet hours, being close to my timezone, while the other one a little later in the morning for me.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-01-2012, 12:42 PM   #2725
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh. Well I did try to speak with as many people on here as I could when I first joined though a lot of times it was hard for me too also cause it can be hard to keep up with everyone so now I just only talk to a few and to some on pms.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:47 PM   #2726
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I like keeping busy, so I challenge myself to keep up with everyone. When I've come on, all I can do is talk to whoever is actually around, just because it's so different with the time.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-01-2012, 12:50 PM   #2727
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I like doing that sometimes too when I feel like doing more on here most of the time im just too lazy to do much on here so I just have a little conversation with someone and thats it. Other times I feel like doing more so yeah.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:51 PM   #2728
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I wonder if they have a rehab for that kind of thing? Same with anything else that's internet addictive? It would be interesting to see what kind of people show up and for what, I think?
There is. They tied me in a chair, slapped me silly, and told me to stop VMing. I am currently plotting revenge...

Credit: Black King

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:53 PM   #2729
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

@ ItachiKisame: Well it's really if I can in my case at times, yet if I can do it, I do that as much as I can, to the fact I actually go looking for people to annoy with conversation, lolz
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIndigoFang View Post
There is. They tied me in a chair, slapped me silly, and told me to stop VMing. I am currently plotting revenge...
Well that sounds interesting...what have you on your mind with your revenge plot then?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-01-2012, 12:56 PM   #2730
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@ ItachiKisame: Well it's really if I can in my case at times, yet if I can do it, I do that as much as I can, to the fact I actually go looking for people to annoy with conversation, lolzWell that sounds interesting...what have you on your mind with your revenge plot then?
lol Sounds like thats nice. But yeah its good you try doing that at times.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:06 PM   #2731
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It's just something that I've had to do, with very few options left to me, when it's so quiet around, when I first come on here, normally at night.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-01-2012, 01:09 PM   #2732
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Well that sounds interesting...what have you on your mind with your revenge plot then?
Slaps.

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 11-01-2012, 01:10 PM   #2733
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Slaps.
Um...?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-01-2012, 01:14 PM   #2734
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It's just something that I've had to do, with very few options left to me, when it's so quiet around, when I first come on here, normally at night.
True sometimes I guess you gotta try when you don't have usual people to talk to then.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:26 PM   #2735
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Um...?
They slap me, I slap them.

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 11-01-2012, 01:33 PM   #2736
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
True sometimes I guess you gotta try when you don't have usual people to talk to then.
Even without usual people, right from when I started here, without knowing much people I still did that.
Quote:
They slap me, I slap them.
Heh sounds like me.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-01-2012, 01:36 PM   #2737
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

Well, I could punch 'em...

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 11-01-2012, 01:38 PM   #2738
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well, I could punch 'em...
You could do all sorts of things really to them, not up to me to decide for you, lol.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-01-2012, 01:41 PM   #2739
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

Yup.

>.> <.<

*carries out plan*

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 11-01-2012, 01:44 PM   #2740
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hey Indigo, here you're mentioned. http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122205

BF:

Spoiler:

Tags
fan club, throw rasen-shuriken, trs