Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 07:51 AM   #4741
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

So does anyone know what the event in barcelona is called? It starts today right?

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
Old 11-01-2012, 09:00 AM   #4742
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

I don't remember the combo strings sorry but I remember doing a combo with Darui that wasn't shown. His neutral combo that his, it was different but I can't quite remember what it was sorry Also I've noticed in a Mifune vs Sasuke video that when your awakening ends your combo no longer stops, this means that if your opponent is out of subs it is less op because it doesnt allow you to restart the combo without the use of a combo cancel.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 11-01-2012, 09:18 AM   #4743
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablaze15 View Post
I don't remember the combo strings sorry but I remember doing a combo with Darui that wasn't shown. His neutral combo that his, it was different but I can't quite remember what it was sorry Also I've noticed in a Mifune vs Sasuke video that when your awakening ends your combo no longer stops, this means that if your opponent is out of subs it is less op because it doesnt allow you to restart the combo without the use of a combo cancel.
like storm 2? thats not so bad, combo cancels are a chakra hog any way. best not to rely too much on it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Joaty; 11-01-2012 at 09:22 AM.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:20 AM   #4744
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

It's not really OP. You have time to guard during the combo when the awakening ends.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 11-01-2012, 10:22 AM   #4745
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

kimmimaro awaken any time would be kl

Old 11-01-2012, 10:25 AM   #4746
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Kimimaro isn't even in this game

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 11-01-2012, 10:32 AM   #4747
Jedort
Academy Graduate

Jedort saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Kimimaro isn't even in this game
he will be, cc2 are putting in the Edo characters and kimimaro was revived by Kabuto and they have already made a moveset for him in generations, I don't know what moves you to say that he won't be in

Spoiler:
Xemnas: You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?
Old 11-01-2012, 11:40 AM   #4748
Freakout
Ninja Academy Student

Freakout is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Guys, did you noticed this?
http://www.ps360hd2.com/2012/10/storm-3-preview.html

Read the fifth paragraph, about Hero Mode and Warrior Mode. AWESOME!
Old 11-01-2012, 12:00 PM   #4749
Jedort
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakout View Post

is that info confirmed or the one who's written it has obtained it from unknown "sources"?

Spoiler:
Xemnas: You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?
Old 11-01-2012, 12:03 PM   #4750
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakout

Thats basically the ultimate decision mode they were talking about. It makes me wonder if u only fight two of the swordsmen in one mode who finishes off the other 4. Or maybe its just battling two then two more once the first ones are sealed.
I like the fact that they are doing the flashback fight in there to, i liked that part of storm 2 with the naruto and sasuke fight

Old 11-01-2012, 12:33 PM   #4751
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

interesting though nothing majorly new

Old 11-01-2012, 12:42 PM   #4752
Jedort
Academy Graduate

a new interview to hiroshi matsuyama

the only new thing he has said though is the confirmation that what we saw in the scan were ring outs and not stage transitions, and he confirms that the pts characters won't be coming back

Spoiler:
Old 11-01-2012, 12:44 PM   #4753
Freakout
Ninja Academy Student

Its a big site, I think its reliable. It fits, the fight of kakashi and zabuza having flashbacks... we already seen this kind of thing before.
I assume the Hero Mode (easier one) is just like having Bee's help fighting Kyuubi, they told us that. The Warrior Mode could just be naruto alone.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:48 PM   #4754
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedort
a new interview to hiroshi matsuyama

the only new thing he has said though is the confirmation that what we saw in the scan were ring outs and not stage transitions, and he confirms that the pts characters won't be coming back
Source?

Old 11-01-2012, 12:52 PM   #4755
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

what is this ring out thing i keep hearing about? explanation please
Old 11-01-2012, 12:56 PM   #4756
Jedort
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurrasenshuriken View Post
Source?

Me. I know french and those are french subtitles and that's what i understood as the most relevant things he said, he also said no guest characters and no 2vs2 online battles, but we kind of knew that.
the interview is real, if you are asking yourself that, you can hear hiroshi saying ichiraku a few times and that is the name of the channel which has done the interview

Spoiler:
Old 11-01-2012, 01:01 PM   #4757
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

ok thanks any ABlaze if you say they still have 4 combo strings then im cool with it.

i knew PTS Characters werent comming back i just knew it XD apparantly from what i understand in french people were saying he said wall fighting has returned?

lol these Ring outs are going to keep me on edge thats for sure, though the stage ill mostly be playing on is the the water stage under the Samurai Bridge.

Old 11-01-2012, 01:05 PM   #4758
Freakout
Ninja Academy Student

Yep, agreed with Jeedort. He said other thing too and explained a little better about ring outs, let me try to explain here:
- There will be trees in the middle of the stage and they will crack everytime a char hits it. Three cracks and the tree will break.
- The stage will have limits (like walls, for exemple) and support can sent you back to the fight if you break through these walls. If you have no support, it will be a ring out KO

This was an interview by Woodyzuka
Old 11-01-2012, 01:05 PM   #4759
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedort
Quote:

Originally Posted by jurrasenshuriken

Source?

Me. I know french and those are french subtitles and that's what i understood as the most relevant things he said, he also said no guest characters and no 2vs2 online battles, but we kind of knew that.
the interview is real, if you are asking yourself that, you can hear hiroshi saying ichiraku a few times and that is the name of the channel which has done the interview
I was looking for the interview itself lol but thank you i found it now

Old 11-01-2012, 01:09 PM   #4760
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

hmm i like the things there adding.

btw ive noticed theres 2 filler episodes out today? so how many more to go now? 2 more right?

Closed Thread