Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 07:03 AM   #4701
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Hello everyone I just want to thank everyone who sent me nice messages during that massive hurricane sandy....I along with millions of people from United states-Canada have no power I am on my cell. What is funny is seeing all these past comments about the game while so much real and terrifying things are going on in this world...hmph I have a take nothing for granted attitude and I thank the all mighty all my family and friends are okay.....

Anyhow, despite not having power I am still reading all the post and so are many sources ....continue to post ah im sorry I cant post more I know many of you look forward to my stuff but as soon as the power returns I will post way more again ....God bless...

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 10-31-2012, 07:26 AM   #4702
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
Hello everyone I just want to thank everyone who sent me nice messages during that massive hurricane sandy....I along with millions of people from United states-Canada have no power I am on my cell. What is funny is seeing all these past comments about the game while so much real and terrifying things are going on in this world...hmph I have a take nothing for granted attitude and I thank the all mighty all my family and friends are okay.....

Anyhow, despite not having power I am still reading all the post and so are many sources ....continue to post ah im sorry I cant post more I know many of you look forward to my stuff but as soon as the power returns I will post way more again ....God bless...
i wish you the best

they merged minatos right combo end kick with the circle combo replacing the kick in the air for some reason

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Joaty; 10-31-2012 at 09:43 AM.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:53 AM   #4703
RikoudoSageNaruto
Genin

RikoudoSageNaruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

does anyone else notice that the small window of time before a TUJ launches is gone? thats kinda bad now since chakra dash+TUJ and sub+TUJ is now possible and will be more frequent.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:02 AM   #4704
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikoudoSageNaruto View Post
does anyone else notice that the small window of time before a TUJ launches is gone? thats kinda bad now since chakra dash+TUJ and sub+TUJ is now possible and will be more frequent.
Not true. You're probably thinking of the Extra Hits. And you still have time too guard after being chakra dashed, btw.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 10-31-2012, 11:10 AM   #4705
RikoudoSageNaruto
Genin

RikoudoSageNaruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

no the TUJ's are just like storm 2. watch this video to really get a good look at them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...juJTFkY#t=169s
i set the time so it shows the TUJ specifically.

Old 10-31-2012, 12:04 PM   #4706
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

i think ougis should do less damage due to the fact it now has priority over every thing other then guard and subs

and combo cancels do a lot of damage any way

it would make the matches a bit longer

.................................................. ........
ring out equals ko apparently. i'm hoping it's not like that

Last edited by Joaty; 10-31-2012 at 12:48 PM.
Old 10-31-2012, 01:07 PM   #4707
Razefang
Apprentice Genin

Razefang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Random question. You guys were talking about some costume silhouettes, where can they be found? Watermelon Naruto....wat!? ._.
Old 10-31-2012, 01:13 PM   #4708
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razefang View Post
Random question. You guys were talking about some costume silhouettes, where can they be found? Watermelon Naruto....wat!? ._.
that was a joke. but the silhouettes are their some where dunno where but some where apparently, i haven't seen it either

Last edited by Joaty; 10-31-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Old 10-31-2012, 01:33 PM   #4709
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razefang
naruto-storm3.com/uk

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
Old 10-31-2012, 01:40 PM   #4710
Razefang
Apprentice Genin

Razefang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

^ Thanks! Wasn't aware they had made a uk site yet.
Old 10-31-2012, 02:09 PM   #4711
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razefang
^ Thanks! Wasn't aware they had made a uk site yet.
No prob.

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
Old 10-31-2012, 02:11 PM   #4712
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

it was obvious ring outs would be instant KO i said this lol nice to see that there is some destruction involved with the stages this time, i just hope its a challenge to ring out someone and it cant be easily abused. Plus not all stages will have this so it just adds something more to some stages, i like it.

And your right about the TUJ it is much quicker than it was in Gen, but it should'nt prove much of a problem.

@Joaty yeah the Giant Awakenings are useless and this is due to them being abused in storm 2, so what's the point in having them in the game if there no use right? meh it doesnt bother me much i prefer awakenings like Narutos Kyuubi Mode or Kimmimaro's Curse Mark Mode.

Last edited by XGriever; 10-31-2012 at 02:17 PM.
Old 10-31-2012, 02:28 PM   #4713
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
it was obvious ring outs would be instant KO i said this lol nice to see that there is some destruction involved with the stages this time, i just hope its a challenge to ring out someone and it cant be easily abused. Plus not all stages will have this so it just adds something more to some stages, i like it.

And your right about the TUJ it is much quicker than it was in Gen, but it should'nt prove much of a problem.

@Joaty yeah the Giant Awakenings are useless and this is due to them being abused in storm 2, so what's the point in having them in the game if there no use right? meh it doesnt bother me much i prefer awakenings like Narutos Kyuubi Mode or Kimmimaro's Curse Mark Mode.
i don't use them much either but it is nice to have the option when i feel like useing them without getting destroyed lol. i tend to go through playing each character when bored good and bad characters. it's a discusion so gave my thoughts on the matter

Last edited by Joaty; 10-31-2012 at 02:34 PM.
Old 10-31-2012, 02:33 PM   #4714
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

WHOOA WHOA WHOA WHOA. I just re-watched the storm 3 trailer for Naruto Cs Sasuke and during Mifunes debut you see A tree stump on the battlefield :O

Destructable battlefield!? I hope so

Old 10-31-2012, 02:33 PM   #4715
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

hmm the moveset vids that ichiraku put up of mifune & Darui only have 3 combo strings instead of 4...they better not have reduced it to 3 now that would be really retarded, characters have a small combo list as it is without them making it even smaller. I really hope this is just because its a demo...but im unsure if thats a viable reason for them to be missing a combo string..

considering they have destruction at the side of some stages for the ring out id say on the stages where you cant inflict a ring out there will be destructable objects scattered about the stage instead such as that tree stump you can see in the trailer, this is what i think anyways.

Last edited by XGriever; 10-31-2012 at 02:37 PM.
Old 10-31-2012, 02:37 PM   #4716
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
hmm the moveset vids that ichiraku put up of mifune & Darui only have 3 combo strings instead of 4...they better not have reduced it to 3 now that would be really retarded, characters have a small combo list as it is without them making it even smaller. I really hope this is just because its a demo...but im unsure if thats a viable reason for them to be missing a combo string..
cc2 are infamous for being lazy so it wouldn't surprise me. the fact that inferier ps2 games does certain things better is evidence enough. it took a lot of rage mail to get better ougis for starters lol

Last edited by Joaty; 10-31-2012 at 02:55 PM.
Old 10-31-2012, 02:58 PM   #4717
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
cc2 are infamous for being lazy so it wouldn't surprise me. the fact that inferier ps2 games does certain things better is evidence enough. it took a lot of rage mail to get better ougis for starters lol
lol normally i would stick up for them but if they have actually done this..then i will not any longer -_-

lol i know, i said about Ino's ougi to the twitter guy saying it was really bad and i got literally verbally attacked saying it was great... lol

Old 10-31-2012, 03:09 PM   #4718
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
lol normally i would stick up for them but if they have actually done this..then i will not any longer -_-

lol i know, i said about Ino's ougi to the twitter guy saying it was really bad and i got literally verbally attacked saying it was great... lol
troll kick to the face ftw =)

Old 10-31-2012, 03:13 PM   #4719
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

If the tree stump is considered part of the destructible environment, then the chair in the Uchiha Hideout will be destructible as well

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 10-31-2012, 03:15 PM   #4720
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
If the tree stump is considered part of the destructible environment, then the chair in the Uchiha Hideout will be destructible as well
haha no more running around the chair awwwwwww

Closed Thread