Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 10-30-2012, 08:52 PM   #241
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Rap Music Discussion: Where Life is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
I can't remember a year where these has been this much failure with GOOD.

Cruel Winter's either going to be a GOOD Fridays'/mixtape sort of deal, or is going to be released within the near timespan of two years. And while we're at it, it's probably going to be released in spring.

Guap is a strange single though, from what I've heard. Then again, so is Pusha T's Pain. Future is horrid; guy shouldn't even be anywhere near this song. GOOD has some bad duds as leading singles right now, with the exception of Cudi's.

Sean in December? With this level of near non-existent promotion? Nah man. His album is definitely going to be pushed back at some point in time.

And hey Yori!

Hey Vat!

And yah Sean confirmed Decemeber 18th for Hall Of Fame to be released. I guess he believes he can ride the CS and Detroit wave. Guap sucks so hard, I hate that song. Only person in GOOD that's been playing it smart this year is Cudi.

He's keeping his involved this time around.
He's found the passion to rap again.
He's giving his first single room to breath before his album.
Releasing his second single at the end of Nov.
King Wizard was a give away for fans.

Also he finally ACKNOWLEDGE MOTM III!!! FINALLY IT'S COMING SOON
Old 10-30-2012, 08:55 PM   #242
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Hey Vat!

And yah Sean confirmed Decemeber 18th for Hall Of Fame to be released. I guess he believes he can ride the CS and Detroit wave. Guap sucks so hard, I hate that song. Only person in GOOD that's been playing it smart this year is Cudi.

He's keeping his involved this time around.
He's found the passion to rap again.
He's giving his first single room to breath before his album.
Releasing his second single at the end of Nov.
King Wizard was a give away for fans.

Also he finally ACKNOWLEDGE MOTM III!!! FINALLY IT'S COMING SOON
Man, you've got to be on here more often. >.>

Listening to what Kanye had said about Cruel Summer in that self-interview of his... just makes me hate the album all the more because of how much better it could have been. GOOD, for the most part, let me down this year. Except for Cudi anyways, so yea.

King Wizard? Haven't heard that yet I'm afraid. Was it the mixtape that he was planning on releasing after WZRD?

To be honest, I've never heard either MOTM I or II until just now recently. <.<

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:00 PM   #243
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Soooo, does anyone like Funk Volume? e.e
Lmao.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:01 PM   #244
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I'm guessing that's a no? xD

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:05 PM   #245
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Listening to what Kanye had said about Cruel Summer in that self-interview of his... just makes me hate the album all the more because of how much better it could have been. GOOD, for the most part, let me down this year. Except for Cudi anyways, so yea.

King Wizard? Haven't heard that yet I'm afraid. Was it the mixtape that he was planning on releasing after WZRD?

I got so many words about how I feel about this site but I'm keeping it on shh

Yeah so many songs recorded but we only got 12. Don't know what Kanye was thinking but his perfect record is gone now.

King Wizard is a song he put out just for the hell of it. He put it out after Just What I Am, and he produced it himself. He's improving producing wise. As for that Mixtape he ain't doing it. He said on twitter just days ago this is what he will do I. This order:

Next Single in End of Nov.
Indicud top of next year
Help King Chip with his album
MOTM 3

It's been awhile since I heard MOTM 1.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:28 PM   #246
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:

Man on the moon = motm

Or are you saying you've never listened to them?

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:37 PM   #247
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Everybody always ignores me in this thread :< *Lurks*

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:32 PM   #248
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
Converge is one of my favorite bands and Jane Doe is simply beautiful.

ANYWAY. I decided to check out Goblin by Tyler, The Creator. It's more appealing than Bastard, but isn't as good.
Jane Doe?

Quote:
I like Bastard more too, but the lyrics of Goblin are way better, imo. o.o
I'll be honest, I haven't listened to any of OFWGKTA outside Frank Ocean and a little bit of Earl Sweatshirt.

Quote:
Soooo, does anyone like Funk Volume? e.e
Who the hell is that? e.e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
I got so many words about how I feel about this site but I'm keeping it on shh

Yeah so many songs recorded but we only got 12. Don't know what Kanye was thinking but his perfect record is gone now.

King Wizard is a song he put out just for the hell of it. He put it out after Just What I Am, and he produced it himself. He's improving producing wise. As for that Mixtape he ain't doing it. He said on twitter just days ago this is what he will do I. This order:

Next Single in End of Nov.
Indicud top of next year
Help King Chip with his album
MOTM 3

It's been awhile since I heard MOTM 1.
Words? Oh, do tell. o.o

Cutting Common to seven and a half bars, including 2Chainz and Big Sean in the One, leaving Q-Tip and Mr. Hudson off the album, putting a MOTM leftover on the album and then Cold on it, ending with Chief Keef, the problems just don't end.

Cruel Summer is a compilation album, so the problem doesn't really fall to Kanye. Even if he was the executive producer. And besides, I highly doubt that he had actually though of the album much, with Kim Kardashian and everything.

Cudi produces? Didn't know that.

MOTM I was a great album. Alive, Sky is Falling, Pursuit of Happiness, Soundtrack 2 My Life, Make Her Sky, Solo Dolo >

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
Man on the moon = motm

Or are you saying you've never listened to them?
The latter. As in I've never listened to the album until just recently ago.

Quote:
Everybody always ignores me in this thread :< *Lurks*
D:

Old 11-12-2012, 04:19 PM   #249
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Jane Doe?
An album by Converge.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:06 PM   #250
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

So I'm assuming that it's now safe to say that Kendrick made this year?

Old 04-17-2013, 02:33 PM   #251
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

This hasn't been brought up in a long, long time but I feel like it's the most listened to type of music on the forum.

A lot has happened since this has had it's last post.

GKMC has dropped, ASAP Rocky released his album, Justin Timberlake might not 'rap' but he's still got some features on there and a very catchy album. That's just a couple of things to discuss.

So go ahead and bring it back to life people!

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 05:01 PM   #252
"The Batman"
Apprentice Genin

"The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cowboy Sasori View Post
This hasn't been brought up in a long, long time but I feel like it's the most listened to type of music on the forum.

A lot has happened since this has had it's last post.

GKMC has dropped, ASAP Rocky released his album, Justin Timberlake might not 'rap' but he's still got some features on there and a very catchy album. That's just a couple of things to discuss.

So go ahead and bring it back to life people!
All three were great albums.

And JT makes everyone wet. Everyone.

Always use power steering, like in the Batmobile.
"The Batman" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 05:06 AM   #253
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Rap Music Discussion: A Good Kid in a Mad City.

I don't know how many people know the name XV, but if you don't know him you should start getting into him now.

XV recently released his two old mixtapes (Vizzy Zone, Everybody's Nobody) totally remastered, and re-released his two newer mixtapes.

Finally his album, which has supposed to be coming out since 08, is finally coming out and this anthology was the precursor to it finally dropping.

Quote:

Old 04-18-2013, 03:52 PM   #254
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Any thoughts about Indicud?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:27 AM   #255
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

I thought it wasn't very good at all.

it's just so...odd.

Quote:

Old 04-27-2013, 12:55 PM   #256
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I have been feeling j cole lately. At first I slept on him. Now I have been listening to him every timr I am in the car.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 04:00 PM   #257
"The Batman"
Apprentice Genin

"The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on."The Batman" has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Anybody who is a fan of hip-hop needs to listen to this.

This song is amazing.

Old 05-03-2013, 04:16 PM   #258
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

So, what's everyone's opinion on Danny Brown?

He's been around for a bit but I don't remember him being mentioned here.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 04:21 PM   #259
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

No Ceilings by Lil Wayne. The whole mixtape was perfect buuuuuut.... to bad No Ceilings was him at his prime cuz Lil Wayne now.....

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 04:43 PM   #260
"The Batman"
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
So, what's everyone's opinion on Danny Brown?

He's been around for a bit but I don't remember him being mentioned here.
I don't like his voice.

Heard he makes it rain at concerts.