Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 10-30-2012, 04:10 PM   #141
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Viz Forum Voice Acting Idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Even though I'm only a maybe, you can take me off the list since I won't be able to do this anyway.
Sure. If you ever want to be put back up just let us know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 04:11 PM   #142
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
ish sent
Thank you

...At least in my case.
Old 10-30-2012, 04:13 PM   #143
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Remove me from the list, please.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 04:20 PM   #144
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Remove me from the list, please.
Never.

...At least in my case.
Old 10-30-2012, 04:22 PM   #145
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*steals all of John Smith's pies*

Old 10-30-2012, 04:30 PM   #146
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*steals all of John Smith's pies*
Oh no you don't!

I'll be expecting to hear those auditions from you!

No need to be shy.

...At least in my case.
Old 10-30-2012, 04:32 PM   #147
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*just to annoy Sticky *

I apologize for my voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 04:49 PM   #148
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
*just to annoy Sticky *

I apologize for my voice
You should be.

Nah. I'm only kidding!

...At least in my case.
Old 10-30-2012, 04:52 PM   #149
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Oh no you don't!

I'll be expecting to hear those auditions from you!

No need to be shy.

Where are my peeled grapes and WHO LEFT BLUE IN MY M&Ms ?!?!!

*diva storms out*

Old 10-30-2012, 08:02 PM   #150
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Where are my peeled grapes and WHO LEFT BLUE IN MY M&Ms ?!?!!

*diva storms out*
In the dumpster.

You did.

YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE!

...At least in my case.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:20 AM   #151
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I don't have a way to let you hear my voice.
While I already know my voice comes through horribly on audio, I do have other skills, such as plot coordination and more serious work.
Also, I am well versed in comedy, the better the team, the gooder the funknee
Lololololol, I tried saying funknee without the first n
then I realized how bad that looked D:

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:09 PM   #152
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
I don't have a way to let you hear my voice.
While I already know my voice comes through horribly on audio, I do have other skills, such as plot coordination and more serious work.
Also, I am well versed in comedy, the better the team, the gooder the funknee
Lololololol, I tried saying funknee without the first n
then I realized how bad that looked D:
Alright. You're editor in chief.

...At least in my case.
Old 10-31-2012, 01:42 PM   #153
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
Crackie wants to say she's better than Morgan Freeman.
haha do you really have a Morgan Freeman voice?

Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:30 PM   #154
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
haha do you really have a Morgan Freeman voice?
One can only hope.

...At least in my case.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:18 PM   #155
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

I turned in mine yesterday, hope even if I am not chosen I can still be of help, and like Wishful did, I apologize for me voice, as even I realize my normal voice, while powerful, is lame lol

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:40 PM   #156
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

I sent mine.

Like HSR said, if I'm not picked.. I'm willing to help elsewhere.
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:05 PM   #157
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Narrator:

Blessings of the Devil-
By Boxhead

Audio Adaptation by
Viz Forum Studios and
Mr. Sticky 005 Productions

Chapter 1: Revelation

November 22, 7:00 AM,
Glistenwood, Maryland
Brandon Imamura, 14 years old.

SFX: Alarm Clock;

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

...At least in my case.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:05 PM   #158
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Brandon Imamura:

“Shut up.”

I slam my finger on the off button.
My whole body feels tired.

I don’t know why.

Last night…

I had a sandwich for dinner,
finished my homework,
took a shower, and I went to bed,
nothing too strenuous or anything.

Finally, I decided that I had to get myself out of bed.
One leg slid off the edge.
Let’s go, Brandon, you can do this.
The next leg slides off. One problem.

I’m still lying down on the bed.

Now, any NORMAL person would just lean up and stand up,
but you obviously haven’t met me. I have to support myself with my arms.
Why? Because I’d rather be lazy as hell instead of using my abs.

...At least in my case.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:05 PM   #159
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Brandon Imamura (Continued):

That aside, I push myself off with one palm.

And that’s where it all went wrong.

I suddenly felt a reflex action in my body,
as I lurched forward a few feet, into my bedroom wall.

I looked at my hand.
The middle of my right palm was read,
and the undersides of my knuckles were a bit swollen.

Now, THAT was a bit strange.

However, I just discarded it as my body flinching from a swollen hand.
Was it from the basketball I played yesterday? Probably.

I went on to prepare for my day at high school.
The same boring freshman routine I’ve done for months.

...At least in my case.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:06 PM   #160
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Narrator:

7:30 AM
Hayley Reyes,
16 years old.

Hayley Reyes:

I stared at my cereal for God knows how long.
I sniffled a bit, but I ignored it.
I might’ve been coming down with the chills,
but it couldn’t be anything worse than that.

My mom told me that it’d get better at school.
If there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s not to argue with her.

My little brother Leo didn’t really catch one yet.
Sure, he’s 13, but most 13 year olds aren’t that oblivious.

But the more I thought of it,
she could be assertive, but not really THAT annoying.

...At least in my case.