Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-30-2012, 03:42 PM   #90661
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to papps
Default Re: Kindergarden Story

nap time -hides knife under my pillow-
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
papps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:45 PM   #90662
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

*lays in a corner*
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:46 PM   #90663
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Well sorry for sighing but im pretty sad right now.

Last edited by ItachiKisame; 10-30-2012 at 03:50 PM.
Old 10-30-2012, 03:52 PM   #90664
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

how come? were the lobsters at the beach pinching at you again?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
X O X O H I K A R I O X O X
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:55 PM   #90665
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!

no it was the snails this time
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
Old 10-30-2012, 03:56 PM   #90666
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

oh no! they're the worst!! they slime all over him! it's ok Itatchi, WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
X O X O H I K A R I O X O X
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:57 PM   #90667
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It was actually both but thats not it. And its all ok.
Old 10-30-2012, 03:58 PM   #90668
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

is it about your cat? cause itachi there are lots of cats out there in the world you must need to find the right one you can have mine
Old 10-30-2012, 04:03 PM   #90669
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by papps View Post
is it about your cat? cause itachi there are lots of cats out there in the world you must need to find the right one you can have mine
Yeah she is getting put down tomorrow. And I know I can always get another but still losing this one is a killer we had her for like 15/16 years and the longer you have an anime the harder it is to lose them its like losing a family member plus she is one of the sweetest cats there is there is stuff about her that makes everyone love her. Its gonna suck but it has to be done she is suffering from kidney disease and she will probably die from it at some point so better to get it done. I still have one living in my house at least.
Old 10-30-2012, 04:09 PM   #90670
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

is she the big fluffy one or the big orange one?
i use to have a cat when i was 10 and we had him for about 5 years and he somehow got cancer of some sort and we had to put him down he still had his sister she was just a kitten but we all still mmissed him for a really long time but none of us knew he was getting put down before it happend my mom jsut thought we could get medice to make him better and then bring him home but he never came home
Old 10-30-2012, 04:13 PM   #90671
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by papps View Post
is she the big fluffy one or the big orange one?
i use to have a cat when i was 10 and we had him for about 5 years and he somehow got cancer of some sort and we had to put him down he still had his sister she was just a kitten but we all still mmissed him for a really long time but none of us knew he was getting put down before it happend my mom jsut thought we could get medice to make him better and then bring him home but he never came home
One of them is small,skinny and gray she is the one getting put down. The other is whitish gray sorta with stripes he is the one living with me now he is fine with me at least.

And sorry about the cat im sure it must of been hard for you all then I know having them when they were a kitten and having them for some years then they die is always hard on you. Putting him down was probably the best thing cause cancer always sucks for anyone.
Old 10-30-2012, 04:15 PM   #90672
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

oh yeah your cats are grey then who had the orange cat....
Old 10-30-2012, 04:17 PM   #90673
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

We never had an orange cat you might be thinking about someone else with one.
Old 10-30-2012, 04:19 PM   #90674
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

ur mom had orange cats i wonder what made me think of that i havnt camed with him sence last year
Old 10-30-2012, 04:20 PM   #90675
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well its fine sometimes we get people mixed up. But yeah thats cool.
Old 10-30-2012, 04:22 PM   #90676
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

i feel like someoen else had an orange cat
Old 10-30-2012, 04:25 PM   #90677
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I guess that can happen sometimes.
Old 10-30-2012, 04:27 PM   #90678
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

i guess i only gots one kitty shes fully but so mean
Old 10-30-2012, 04:30 PM   #90679
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

That sucks the one that lives with me is usually lovable but can be a little mean at times.
Old 10-30-2012, 04:32 PM   #90680
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

mine is always mean