Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 10-25-2012, 03:16 AM   #121
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Viz Forum Voice Acting Idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
sure just tell me what you want to do and you're hired.
Voice actress or whatever you need me to do.

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:16 PM   #122
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
Voice actress or whatever you need me to do.
Ok. I'll put you under cast.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 03:13 AM   #123
AgentShayd
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

Awards Showcase

Thank you.

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Old 10-29-2012, 12:42 AM   #124
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Update! Please read op!

...At least in my case.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:47 AM   #125
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Awesome, will be sending mine during the week!!!!!!!

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:07 AM   #126
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper View Post
Awesome, will be sending mine during the week!!!!!!!
thank you

...At least in my case.
Old 10-29-2012, 05:38 AM   #127
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Holy cheeseballz!
I dreamt about this place and then you do updates. I'm awesome. I'll try to get it done before poweroutage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:11 AM   #128
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

So, uhh...

Does that mean there's a chance that someone else can actually play me?

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:40 PM   #129
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post
So, uhh...

Does that mean there's a chance that someone else can actually play me?
Um...I think?

Maybe.

Shore.

...At least in my case.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:59 PM   #130
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

How long do we have since I have a Teaching assignment in the morning for the surgery class and then my own class on Wednesday. =/

Old 10-30-2012, 01:02 AM   #131
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
How long do we have since I have a Teaching assignment in the morning for the surgery class and then my own class on Wednesday. =/
There's no set due date. It's just until the roles are fulfilled.

In other words "first come first served".

Of course if someone is better suited for the role then we'll act accordingly.

But at the same time I won't put everyone else on hold for one person.
Even if they really want to be a part of the group if they can't find
time then that's just gonna be a misfortune we'll have to deal with.

Though please don't think I'm suggesting that you're holding everyone else back. Truth be told I think this part will take a least a month or so since
everyone is going to be busy and they aren't getting paid of course.

I honestly don't think you have anything to worry about.

But even if you do miss out for this first episode I still encourage you
to do the audition in case there is a second episode. By that I mean
provided that people have fun doing this and want to do it again
then there will be more of this sort of thing. But if it's not fun then
we'll all probably just call quits. It all depends.

...At least in my case.
Old 10-30-2012, 01:16 AM   #132
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Hey Sticky can you take the maybe away from my name please?
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:07 AM   #133
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
Hey Sticky can you take the maybe away from my name please?
maybe

...At least in my case.
Old 10-30-2012, 05:54 AM   #134
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

UPDATE :

NORMAL VOICE = your everyday voice, no changing pitch, we don't want a chipmunk or Chuck Norris. KEEP IT NORMAL !!

Some people asked me should they add some emotion, or have higher tone somewhere, lower somewhere else. THAT IS ALLOWED, because you're not going to say : 'Welcome to Wendy's blablabla ...' in a boring way. This has absolutely nothing to do with your voice, you don't need to change your pitch, just you can go louder somewhere, quieter somewhere, put some emotion and whatever

Try to fit your voice as better as you can to the phrase.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:44 AM   #135
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

I have the file saved on my computer already (as WMA I think-I just used the voice recorder that comes with my laptop that runs Vista and it opens in Windows Media Player). How do I get the file to Kyuubi no Yoko now? Do I have to do steps like converting it to mp3?

Thanks in advance.

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:28 PM   #136
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

There are different programs to convert .wmv to .mp3 or other files.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:54 PM   #137
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
There are different programs to convert .wmv to .mp3 or other files.
the file type doesn't really matter as long as we can hear it.

...At least in my case.
Old 10-30-2012, 01:56 PM   #138
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Even though I'm only a maybe, you can take me off the list since I won't be able to do this anyway.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

*insert flirtatious wink*

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:11 PM   #139
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Could one of you guys PM me with directions on how to get the file to Kyuubi after saving it to my computer. Sorry-I'm technologically challenged

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:18 PM   #140
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

ish sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote