Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 12:46 PM   #81181
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

@ Paps - You're still looking very pretty!! :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge's Father View Post
Sup guys? I see some new members here. That's always good. Old ones are also always nice to see. I'm back, sorta, I'm a popper. Anywho, I think it's time to update as the years go bye.
Spoiler:
photogone

Spoiler:
photo2gone2

Spoiler:
photo3gone2

/generic teen guy poses =P
Such an epic return! You still look incredibly awesome.
/fangirls as usual

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-29-2012, 12:49 PM   #81182
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to papps
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post

/fangirls as usual
thanks kiseki
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
Old 10-29-2012, 03:09 PM   #81183
Sarge's Father
Veteran Chunin

Sarge's Father saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarge's Father

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post

/fangirls as usual
Thanks Fenna, you're just as beautiful, my dear.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:22 PM   #81184
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

Smile Papps!!!!! You are beautiful! =)
Very cute Sarge's Father! Long time no see.

I found a really old picture..an old picture.. and a fairly newerish pic.. guess I'll post. =P

Spoiler:

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Old 10-29-2012, 07:25 PM   #81185
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The last is the best

And that person behind you in the second photo should never wear tops that short D=

Old 10-29-2012, 07:25 PM   #81186
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

You are such a cutie, Meg x3
Old 10-29-2012, 07:26 PM   #81187
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!

pretty kitty <3
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
Old 10-29-2012, 07:27 PM   #81188
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

You all look great Papps, HSR, SF, and Miss Kitty

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 10-29-2012, 07:28 PM   #81189
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
The last is the best

And that person behind you in the second photo should never wear tops that short D=
Thank you, kind sir

Yeah, I figured you would notice that..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
You are such a cutie, Meg x3
Thanks, as are you! When can we see new pics of you????? huh huh huh? =)

J

Old 10-29-2012, 07:29 PM   #81190
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
I agree; Meg, show that lady how it's done.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:30 PM   #81191
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Thanks<3 I'm not very photogenic, but I don't mind going on cam sometime. Maybe if I'm feeling up to it I'll post a pic sometime.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:31 PM   #81192
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
thanks clou
Old 10-29-2012, 07:33 PM   #81193
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by papps View Post
pretty kitty <3
Missed you sis! <3 How are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
Thankies! =3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
I agree; Meg, show that lady how it's done.
I would if I could! =P
Quote:
Thanks<3 I'm not very photogenic, but I don't mind going on cam sometime. Maybe if I'm feeling up to it I'll post a pic sometime.
You must let me know!! <3

J

Old 10-29-2012, 07:34 PM   #81194
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*wait for Vorn's suggestion *

Old 10-29-2012, 07:36 PM   #81195
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
You must let me know!! <3
I'll be sure to. <3
Quote:
Can't think for yourself?
Old 10-29-2012, 07:41 PM   #81196
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
I would if I could! =P
So that means you are, yes. Alright, got it!
Old 10-29-2012, 07:47 PM   #81197
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Chop Chop, Meg. Get that homework done and that camera out.

Old 10-29-2012, 07:48 PM   #81198
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Better make yourself comfy.

Quote:
I'll be sure to. <3

Can't think for yourself?
Gonna hold you to it! =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
So that means you are, yes. Alright, got it!
You mean I gotta dig out the Daisy Dukes and crop tops? D=

J

Old 10-29-2012, 07:51 PM   #81199
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Quote:
Sacrifices must be made. It is for the betterment of us all, surely you wish to help us poor sods.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:04 PM   #81200
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Better make yourself comfy.

Gonna hold you to it! =)

You offering your shoulder? :3

Closed Thread