Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 10-08-2012, 09:00 AM   #1
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Sonic Adventure 2

Came out yesterday on Xbox Live Marketplace and Playstation Store.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:26 AM   #2
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sonic Adventure 2

This game was my childhood.

I need to get this

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:37 AM   #3
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

WOAH. I need to get this. Seriously. Best Sonic game ever, besides Generations.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:28 AM   #4
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Beat the game yesterday, currently trying to waste my life getting A ranks on every level

Old 10-29-2012, 08:05 AM   #5
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

^Dude I beat this game weeks ago

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 10-29-2012, 08:15 AM   #6
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

I could've beaten it the day I got it but I refused to do certain levels that I hate. And so I spent my time redoing all of the levels that I love and raising chaos.

And I've only had the game for about a week

Old 10-29-2012, 08:22 AM   #7
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The game only takes a few days soraxD

Is this the gamecube remake or dreamcast version

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:24 AM   #8
megabbaut
Debby Downer

The dreamcast version but the content from the gamecube version is available for DLC

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 10-29-2012, 12:25 PM   #9
Shukketsu
Genin Elite

Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Hmph, this might be the ideal opportunity for me to finally make that Shadow Chao I always wanted, but never found the time to raise. =D
Shukketsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:27 PM   #10
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Thanks, now weeks of my life will be gone
Bazk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:51 PM   #11
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
The game only takes a few days soraxD

Is this the gamecube remake or dreamcast version
I know... but like I said, I've only had it a week, and I was gone for 3 days out of that week. And I also got borderlands 2 so I was playing that a lot too

I hate most missions that aren't Sonic or Shadow so I stop playing the story mode most of the time

Old 10-29-2012, 12:56 PM   #12
Shukketsu
Genin Elite

Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Unfortunately I have the same problem. Outside of the Sonic/Shadow levels, I don't actually enjoy the story much at all. Also unfortunate, is that replaying levels hundreds of times gets boring.

*Sigh*
The things we do for our Chao.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:59 PM   #13
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

I could play City Escape, Metal Harbor, and Final Rush over and over and not get bored

Mad Space(Rouge's level) was stupidly annoying

Old 10-29-2012, 01:04 PM   #14
Shukketsu
Genin Elite

Radical Highway was probably my most played level by a long shot. And I agree, Mad Space was a real pain. Knuckles/Rouge levels ended up feeling more like chores than entertainment.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:14 PM   #15
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Yeah Radical highway is my favorite Shadow level.

I liked Knuckles' Meteor Herd though.

Old 10-29-2012, 01:34 PM   #16
Shukketsu
Genin Elite

I don't think I enjoyed any of the Emerald hunting levels, and I recall distinctly hating the pyramid-based ones.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:39 PM   #17
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Oh god, those were the worst.

And King Boom Boo was so tedious

Old 10-29-2012, 01:56 PM   #18
megabbaut
Debby Downer

I like how my thread didn't get that much attention at first and is only being noticed now

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 10-29-2012, 04:25 PM   #19
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
WOAH. I need to get this. Seriously. Best Sonic game ever, besides sonic adventure.
Fixed.

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:24 AM   #20
Shukketsu
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Oh god, those were the worst.
And King Boom Boo was so tedious
*Shudders*

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
I like how my thread didn't get that much attention at first and is only being noticed now
We all live but to serve. *Bows*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
Fixed.
Fixed? I actually went back to play the original after SA2. All I can say on the matter is that I found it lacking, and every moment I spent playing Big's fishing levels, I could feel my brain cells committing suicide.

Last edited by Shukketsu; 10-31-2012 at 03:27 AM.