Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2012, 05:33 PM   #4641
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Hey Guys I'm back from London MCM Expo, I've got to say I was dissapointed with the big news being a limited edition but I really enjoyed it and I've got to say of course I played the demo and I think I've noticed some things that haven't been said.
Here are some bulletpoints:
- Sakura's support no longer starts midair if you're jumping.
- After you use a support, if you have support drive and are waiting for the support to be able to be used again, the recharging will stop if you use support drive abilities like chakra shuriken and charge guard.
- Mifune's tilt is annoying as hell, not nearly as annoying as kid Kakashi's though.
- They slowed down Susano Sasuke's combos.
- The new awakening is done really well and in no way was I able to abuse it like the normal awakening.
- KCM Naruto has received updated graphics and is much more shinier and cooler.
- I remember someone saying you could now also use items with the analog stick (I think it was meggabaut) and said it was confusing, I tried and tried but I could not use items with the analog stick, perhaps your controller was broken and was using the items without you wanting to.
- Hanzo's UJ is officially the sickest UJ in the game imo. (Only beaten by Itachi's Tsukuyomi but I think it won't be in this game)

Cool info we've gotten and I'm really looking forward to the next shonen jump for us to know how many characters will be in storm 3.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 10-28-2012, 05:54 PM   #4642
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

^I already told everyone about all of that

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 10-28-2012, 05:58 PM   #4643
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

^Oh ok then. I've had some internet issues and I didn't feel like reading through 10 pages of posts lol.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 10-28-2012, 06:39 PM   #4644
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Sorry doods, probably getting Storm 3 for Xbox this time around.

Old 10-28-2012, 06:54 PM   #4645
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awesome, you're gonna play it with me and my homies.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 10-28-2012, 10:08 PM   #4646
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Cool. You and your homies can play with me and my homies.

Old 10-28-2012, 10:47 PM   #4647
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Sorry doods, probably getting Storm 3 for Xbox this time around.
Lame...............now gtfudgeoff.

I'm sad now.

Anyways, I wonder what the other 4 costumes are that come with preordering the game.

NA probably won't be getting 5 though lol.

Old 10-28-2012, 11:26 PM   #4648
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Lame...............now gtfudgeoff.

I'm sad now.

Anyways, I wonder what the other 4 costumes are that come with preordering the game.

NA probably won't be getting 5 though lol.
Costumes:
Goku Naruto
Samurai Naruto
Astronaut Naruto
Pirate Naruto
Robot Naruto
Watermelon Naruto

Old 10-29-2012, 03:20 AM   #4649
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hopefully the info we get on the 1st-4th will trump the blunder of news we just got -__-

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
Old 10-29-2012, 05:03 AM   #4650
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i think their will be 2 ten tens in the same slot , storm 2 version and war. it is impossible for the war version to have the same moveset she doesn't have the big scroll on her back

Old 10-29-2012, 05:12 AM   #4651
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

^PTS Tenten doesn't either and she pulls hundreds of shuriken out of her a**

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 10-29-2012, 05:17 AM   #4652
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablaze15 View Post
^PTS Tenten doesn't either and she pulls hundreds of shuriken out of her a**
hahahaha the ts skip version uses the scroll directly in the animations right down to how she moves etc so it would look weird for it to simply disappear and still be the same animations lol. having the same projectiles is a different matter though

would be unfortunate if the moves are still mashing square, i rather like ten ten as a character

Last edited by Joaty; 10-29-2012 at 05:35 AM.
Old 10-29-2012, 05:40 AM   #4653
Flame Master Yuji
Freshmen Academy Student

Flame Master Yuji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Indeed, they would definitely have to fix Tenten, Though, if they do, I wonder how she'll work then, since she loses the huge scroll, and thus, most of her weapons.....

Also, hoping for Rinnegan Tobi (By Himself) and for him to have some cool dialogue, like "For you......there is no future..." or something like that, After thinking it over, I actually reall like Tobi, he could easily replace Kimimaro, Neji and Naruto as my favorite male character, lol.
Old 10-29-2012, 06:43 AM   #4654
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The artwork for them limited editions where probably just temporary and wont be there actual cover arts.

@Ablaze15 i knew Mifune's tilt would be annoying, out of the three revealed characters Mifune is the most effective. Hanzo Ultimate is pretty badass imo as well, seeing ultimates like that make me excited to see all the other new ones in storm 3 especially the previous Kage! Gaaras dad & the 2nd Mizukage are going to be awesome

Did you run into alot of players spamming Mifunes Jutsu?

Last edited by XGriever; 10-29-2012 at 07:13 AM.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:17 AM   #4655
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

what if mu's ougi involved him turning invisible appearing behind the opponent and doing a jinton in the back

Old 10-29-2012, 07:42 AM   #4656
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
The artwork for them limited editions where probably just temporary and wont be there actual cover arts.

@Ablaze15 i knew Mifune's tilt would be annoying, out of the three revealed characters Mifune is the most effective. Hanzo Ultimate is pretty badass imo as well, seeing ultimates like that make me excited to see all the other new ones in storm 3 especially the previous Kage! Gaaras dad & the 2nd Mizukage are going to be awesome

No, I watched about 30 or more matches, lol, and played about 10, no one spammed Mifune's Jutsu, I myself used Mifune's jutsu in about every match I played with him and I never hit my opponent, and most of them were pretty new to the game. Also, I didn't test it, but I believe that Mifune's tilt can be easily connected to a UJ, it sends you so high in the air it will take a long time to get down. I've also got to say that Mifune is the character that felt the best from the new characters. Darui felt a bit stiff, and Hanzo felt really good also, but some parts felt a lot like Hidan. Also, they still haven't fixed the fact that you cannot see the orange beam of light that comes out when you use a grab. Hanzo does NOT have that.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 10-29-2012, 11:39 AM   #4657
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

grabs and tilts must still kill for variety if nothing else, in this case variety > drawbacks, it may have irritating moments but that is what keeps things interesting- safety nets are lame.

Last edited by Joaty; 10-29-2012 at 11:41 AM.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:29 PM   #4658
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think all the news we had was big !
learning about the awakenings and how cc2 has improved them took away all my previous concerns about the new game play awakenings and also all the dlc and costumes. I have to give it to them they really made things more fun and interesting.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 10-29-2012 at 12:39 PM.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:38 PM   #4659
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
Costumes:
Goku Naruto
Samurai Naruto
Astronaut Naruto
Pirate Naruto
Robot Naruto
Watermelon Naruto
Fine by me! Though I'd prefer a Sasuke-style topless Naruto instead of the Watermelon one.

Not to mention, I just can't imagine Naruto being in a watermelon costume and... spraying the opponent with seeds. (ok, that sounded... )

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
Ok, I might be wrong about this (keeping in mind we COMPLETELY underestimated MM's jutsu by thinking it was weak when we first saw it, when it actually proved to be the most broken one), but I don't think Mifune's Jutsu is gonna be a problem.

From what I can tell, it has the absolute same properties as Raikage's jutsu.

- has a short start-up
- seems to have I-frames only when charging forth
- absolutely no tracking
- travels medium distance
- linear

If anything, it may be as useful as Raikage's jutsu (and we know how useful that is ), though I'm not betting on that until I get the game and see for myself.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 10-29-2012, 12:52 PM   #4660
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^Haha-guys.....Instead of trying to limit unbalanced aka broken chars the devs need to make all the chars as equally broken as possible, why should mm and the hand-full of other cheap chars like onoki etc...have all the fun? Instead of finding, removing and correcting spam I say distribute spam evenly so they all have a chance.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 10-29-2012 at 12:56 PM.
Closed Thread