Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 10-24-2012, 11:36 AM   #221
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Rap Music Discussion: Where Life is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanisawa View Post
/idc.
/still likes the song. D:
He's just a ... doodie head. >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
I usually listen to the albums rated the best on SputnikMusic for the different artists, pretty sure Nastadamous wasn't rated too well.

Pretty sure it's nonexistent except for The Grey Album, an album by DJ Danger Mouse where he mixed The Black Album by Jay-Z and The White Album by the Beatles.
SputnikMusic? What kind of site is that?

Yeah, Nastradamous is considered as one of Nas' worse, mostly due to the fact that it's a little more on the poppy side then the usual in depth, lyrical mastery that us fans would normally expect from him.

The Grey Album? I don't have that, so mind sending me a download link? o.o

But nonetheless, you're missing a lot of JAY-Z, especially from his classics. Check out The Blueprint, The Black Album, Reasonable Doubt, and Vol. 2: Hard Knock Life. Those are some of his best albums, the former three being considered as some of the best in rap music.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:42 AM   #222
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
SputnikMusic? What kind of site is that?

Yeah, Nastradamous is considered as one of Nas' worse, mostly due to the fact that it's a little more on the poppy side then the usual in depth, lyrical mastery that us fans would normally expect from him.

The Grey Album? I don't have that, so mind sending me a download link? o.o

But nonetheless, you're missing a lot of JAY-Z, especially from his classics. Check out The Blueprint, The Black Album, Reasonable Doubt, and Vol. 2: Hard Knock Life. Those are some of his best albums, the former three being considered as some of the best in rap music.
It's a forum, music review, and music news site pretty much.

I dislike the stuff on the radio because of that, the lyrics are usually terrible and the music isn't really that enjoyable either. There's still some good on the radio though.

Sure, let me find one.

I'll probably check out The Black Album first, since The Grey Album mixed it and I've never actually listened to the original album. Then The Blueprint, Reasonable Doubt, and Vol. 2: Hard Knock Life.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 06:54 PM   #223
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

How reliable would you consider it? o.o

And what of that "still some good left" would you consider to be left in the radio?

Thanks for the link in the PM, dead.

Be sure to tell me what you think afterwards.

Old 10-24-2012, 07:42 PM   #224
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Reasonable Doubt is my favorite Jay-Z album o.o

Brooklyn's Finest <3

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:59 AM   #225
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
How reliable would you consider it? o.o

And what of that "still some good left" would you consider to be left in the radio?

Thanks for the link in the PM, dead.

Be sure to tell me what you think afterwards.
I consider it pretty reliable, I found my favorite album of all time through there after all.

Adele and some of the stuff that has slipped through the cracks like Gotye and Foster The People.

Welcome, hope you enjoy the album.

Will do.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 10-25-2012, 06:22 PM   #226
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I consider it pretty reliable, I found my favorite album of all time through there after all.

Adele and some of the stuff that has slipped through the cracks like Gotye and Foster The People.

Welcome, hope you enjoy the album.

Will do.
What's your favorite album of all time? o.o

That's certainly true. Music's not dead, far from it.

I'll let you know what I think about it soon, dead.

Old 10-25-2012, 06:24 PM   #227
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
What's your favorite album of all time? o.o

That's certainly true. Music's not dead, far from it.

I'll let you know what I think about it soon, dead.
The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me by Brand New

People say music's dead, but they're not looking in the right places.

wutkay

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 10-25-2012, 06:24 PM   #228
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

A single from Big Sean's sophomore album just dropped. GUAP, which basically is slang for mad money. Production's handled by Key Wane and Young Chop.

Old 10-25-2012, 06:25 PM   #229
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Omg, I know taka's favorite album :3 The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me, right? :P

Edit: Damn, ypu posted already D=

Old 10-25-2012, 06:25 PM   #230
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Too late, already said it.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 10-25-2012, 06:30 PM   #231
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me by Brand New

People say music's dead, but they're not looking in the right places.

wutkay
Haven't heard anything by Brand New, so really can't comment on that unfortunately.

Yup. Which just makes it all the more infuriating when people keep saying that each and every one of the artists today are stupid, shallow, and aren't creative, and remain blindly convinced that the 1950s to 1980s were the only periods in time when music was actually good and innovative.

Old 10-25-2012, 07:10 PM   #232
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Guap is kinda ehhhh e.e

Also, I just read G.O.O.D. Music may make a Cruel Winter o.O Hmmm

Last edited by Ino's Girl; 10-25-2012 at 08:10 PM.
Old 10-27-2012, 12:36 PM   #233
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Gkmc is album of the year

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:53 PM   #234
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Nope, Converge All We Love We Leave Behind. /thread
lolwaitthat'snotrap

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 10-28-2012, 10:09 AM   #235
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
Gkmc is album of the year
The narration of it is beautiful. Just DAMN BEAUTIFUL, YA HEAR?

And Converge seems like one of the best metal bands doing it right now. I don't have much of an opinion around them dead, but from the few songs I've heard, that's what it just seems like right now.

Old 10-28-2012, 09:56 PM   #236
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Converge is one of my favorite bands and Jane Doe is simply beautiful.

ANYWAY. I decided to check out Goblin by Tyler, The Creator. It's more appealing than Bastard, but isn't as good.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 10-28-2012, 10:12 PM   #237
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

I like Bastard more too, but the lyrics of Goblin are way better, imo. o.o

Old 10-30-2012, 07:01 AM   #238
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Ello it's been a while -

GKMC is easily album of the year.
Guap Sucks.
Indicud has a new single coming at the end of Nov.
Indicud is coming at the top of next year.
A$AP Rocky debut pushed back, Mixtape is coming.
Sean's album coming in Decemeber.

Also Cruel Winter I doubt is happening. Kanye already started working on number 6 and the rest of GOOD have individual projects being worked on.
Old 10-30-2012, 03:51 PM   #239
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Ello it's been a while -

GKMC is easily album of the year.
Guap Sucks.
Indicud has a new single coming at the end of Nov.
Indicud is coming at the top of next year.
A$AP Rocky debut pushed back, Mixtape is coming.
Sean's album coming in Decemeber.

Also Cruel Winter I doubt is happening. Kanye already started working on number 6 and the rest of GOOD have individual projects being worked on.
I can't remember a year where these has been this much failure with GOOD.

Cruel Winter's either going to be a GOOD Fridays'/mixtape sort of deal, or is going to be released within the near timespan of two years. And while we're at it, it's probably going to be released in spring.

Guap is a strange single though, from what I've heard. Then again, so is Pusha T's Pain. Future is horrid; guy shouldn't even be anywhere near this song. GOOD has some bad duds as leading singles right now, with the exception of Cudi's.

Sean in December? With this level of near non-existent promotion? Nah man. His album is definitely going to be pushed back at some point in time.

And hey Yori!

Old 10-30-2012, 04:36 PM   #240
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Soooo, does anyone like Funk Volume? e.e