Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 10-27-2012, 04:50 PM   #421
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Pokemon Black and White 2

Sorta liking it so far. Definitely refreshing when compared to soul silver, which I beat the crap out of on th gameboy color. I wish black 2 did the pokemon walking with you thing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 05:49 PM   #422
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

the walking pokemon were cute and those games were the only time I didn't use the bike everywhere I went

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:01 PM   #423
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Beat Iris! Earned the "Water Champion" medal and the "One and Only" Medal <3

Took forever to beat her and her spamming critical hits

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:07 PM   #424
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Does anyone have a Kadabra by any chance that they would be willing to trade me? D: I want an alakazam.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-27-2012, 06:17 PM   #425
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I have a Kadabra, but it's in my Leafgreen. I have to transfer it to Diamond, then Black 2

Old 10-27-2012, 06:18 PM   #426
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

If you would, you would be my best friend. 3:
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-27-2012, 06:22 PM   #427
Sai's brother
Jonin

I'll have to beat LG, and use an AR in my Diamond to get out of a trap i'm in first xD (trap w/ a Gym Leader...)

Old 10-27-2012, 06:23 PM   #428
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Well, you don't HAVE to do it. But if you're cool with it, I'd love you forever.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-27-2012, 09:27 PM   #429
Sai's brother
Jonin

Finished all the PokeStar Movies. And Upgraded my Trainer Card to the next stage!

Old 10-27-2012, 11:04 PM   #430
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Need a bit of help: Just caught Volcarona in B2, and I also have a lvl. 44 Growlithe which plan to evolve to an Arcanine, but I evolved it to see and compare stats (didn't saved that) and even at lvl. 35 Volcarona had a better Sp. Attack stat that Arcanine, yet of course Arcanine overall might be more balanced, but I am also considering Chandelure whenever I get a Litwick, so of the 3 which way should I go

Gotta mention both Growlithe and Volcarona have ''neutral'' natures (I like em with those so they can be more balanced)

Also looking for someone willing to trade a Braviary with the Defiant abilty

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:13 PM   #431
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Volcarona's bug typing will be helpfully in beating the elite 4 and sorry don't have White 2 so I can't get that Braviary

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-28-2012, 01:53 AM   #432
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What's join avenue and the pokemovies for?

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:32 AM   #433
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

join avenue gives you cool items and other interesting stuff like training pokemon, making a pokmon like you more, and faster egg hatch rate and movies get you free healing items (moomoo milk is the best I got which heals 100 hp) and helps your trainer card look cool

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-28-2012, 06:51 AM   #434
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I didn't even know this was here

I FINISHED DAH GAME (:<

Btw, does anyone have black and beat the game and has registeel?

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 06:57 AM   #435
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

So I just beat Marlon. Go me.

Team:

Emboar, Level 58
Leavanny, Level 55
Flygon, Level 55
Magnezone, Level 54
Starmie, Level 53
Emolga (lol), Level 24 (HMs yo)

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 08:41 AM   #436
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

How do I play online , in black2???? Ive never played online before!!! I wanna battle you guys!!

Owner of the Official Might Guy Fanclub!!
Leewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:09 PM   #437
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

F**k I wish that I knew that Bw1/Bw2 were WPA compatible with a DSi. There are so many events that I missed that I could've done had I known.

Vocaloid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 04:38 PM   #438
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
I didn't even know this was here

I FINISHED DAH GAME (:<

Btw, does anyone have black and beat the game and has registeel?
I do. I named him Oreos

Old 10-29-2012, 11:23 AM   #439
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
F**k I wish that I knew that Bw1/Bw2 were WPA compatible with a DSi. There are so many events that I missed that I could've done had I known.
Did you just figure this out?
Larry01239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:29 AM   #440
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Yes. ._.

Nowhere did it say that BW1/BW2 were WPA compatible just because they were DSi-enhanced. That's why I didn't know.

Also I hope you guys have been Magnemite Coiling/Coil Looping/Magnemite Stock Exchanging. The Japanese seriously created an awesome way to level up the Join Avenue. I'm only at Rank 14 but once I get to Rank 15 I can start getting nurseries.

Last edited by Vocaloid; 10-29-2012 at 12:07 PM.
Vocaloid is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
black and white 2, pokemon