Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 12:42 PM   #4521
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

london con run times

fri 2-7
sat 11-6
sun 11-5

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:29 PM   #4522
DarkSasuke50
Ninja Academy Student

DarkSasuke50 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Next scan showing Pakura,Gari And Maki i think
Old 10-25-2012, 05:12 PM   #4523
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSasuke50 View Post
*cough..boring
Old 10-25-2012, 05:19 PM   #4524
Razefang
Apprentice Genin

Razefang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Even though they use some interesting moves, I personally don't want those characters in. They just seem so...idk random? Unimportant? I would even prefer Konohamaru more than them, just cuz I know him longer lol.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:21 PM   #4525
Flame Master Yuji
Freshmen Academy Student

Flame Master Yuji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'd actually like for Pakura to be in, then again, I always seem to like more characters who use Fire or similar to Fire like moves, lol, Well, Except Uchiha's >.>.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:03 PM   #4526
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I still wish they used a few filler characters. I mean not for Storm 3, but maybe generations 2 I'd love to see Guren the Crystal Style User. As for Pakura and the others, I always say the more the merrier and if its meant to be, its meant to be. Guess it's up to CC2.

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 10-26-2012, 12:35 AM   #4527
Razefang
Apprentice Genin

Razefang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Anyone know what time the London Expo starts? It's about 7:35am in London now...I assume around 12pm?
Old 10-26-2012, 04:03 AM   #4528
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Definitely would be a shame not to have Pakura and Gari in. I'm growing a soft for Pakura after that episode. It would be really cool to have Maki and Omoi there too, I mean character diversity come on. Maki easily has bandage-whip attacks and Omoi some sword slashes and lighting style.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-26-2012, 04:08 AM   #4529
Flame Master Yuji
Freshmen Academy Student

Flame Master Yuji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well, IF, Support-Only Characters are still in, which I hope they aren't, I could see Maki being a Support, and a Alive Alt. For Pakura could give them a team, which I really wouldn't mind, but, sadly, I honestly doubt Maki would get to be playable, in Storm 3 anyway.

Honestly though I'd love to have more characters, but, IMO it just doesn't seem like Maki would be playable. Though, she'd have one unique as heck moveset, lol.
Old 10-26-2012, 04:12 AM   #4530
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Master Yuji View Post
Well, IF, Support-Only Characters are still in, which I hope they aren't, I could see Maki being a Support, and a Alive Alt. For Pakura could give them a team, which I really wouldn't mind, but, sadly, I honestly doubt Maki would get to be playable, in Storm 3 anyway.

Honestly though I'd love to have more characters, but, IMO it just doesn't seem like Maki would be playable. Though, she'd have one unique as heck moveset, lol.
Yeah I know, Maki is at the bottom of the barrel, everyone wants their Uchiha mastermind before her.
I'd just like to see more unique characters for this game ( if the Swordsmen were playable that would be a step in the right direction) and I mean if we are going to get the bare minimum of War coverage why not just bombard us with characters, however unlikely that is, because that's better than nothing.

But I won't expect too much from CC2. Perhaps I'll just draw Maki and Pakura to satisfy my needs.

Old 10-26-2012, 06:22 AM   #4531
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

^ hanzo being playable kinda opens things up a bit they could have skipped his fight easily

Old 10-26-2012, 06:38 AM   #4532
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
..where in the did you get that info from?...sorry but I dont think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
*cough..boring
true comment for the time being but things will get interesting so stay tuned alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razefang View Post
Even though they use some interesting moves, I personally don't want those characters in. They just seem so...idk random? Unimportant? I would even prefer Konohamaru more than them, just cuz I know him longer lol.
I understand what you mean and I must agree ...we have not seen enough to have that emotional connection to them or to have them in as added or playable yet. It would be wise for cc2 and devs to add the real pts drunk style lee, guren, (konohamaru udon omegi ) sound 4, kushina, omoi, and k11 parents like chojis dad for generation 2 or even better for storm 3 as dlc. Anyhow to be fair cc2 made games with filler chars before so lets really pray they do it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-of-kabuto View Post
I still wish they used a few filler characters. I mean not for Storm 3, but maybe generations 2 I'd love to see Guren the Crystal Style User. As for Pakura and the others, I always say the more the merrier and if its meant to be, its meant to be. Guess it's up to CC2.
if we have not had guren in storm who was brilliant and gave life to those filler arcs then it would not be fair to have pakura or maki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
Definitely would be a shame not to have Pakura and Gari in. I'm growing a soft for Pakura after that episode. It would be really cool to have Maki and Omoi there too, I mean character diversity come on. Maki easily has bandage-whip attacks and Omoi some sword slashes and lighting style.
omoi has shown enough character through many episodes even before the war to be playable and has done as much as sai and darui in the war yet he most likely wont even be included as support now this is a shame.....because I prefer his sword and clothes to darui's and his personality is very unique.....frankly it would be an insult to get pakura without having kushina, guren, konohamaru, and the sound 4 yet in any storm game....those are chars we know and like alot...*looks down*....same goes for the previous 7 swordsmen...with the exception of zabuza they simply do not deserve to be playable..I rather have chojuru and kurotsuchi, the edo jinchuriki the 6 paths of pain or the chars I mentioned above than seeing those swordsmen take those slots...if there is room after all that then fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
if i'm honest i wish they would have tied up loose ends of missing content from before the war as i find it more interesting, the war stages don't really interest me. wastland- another wasteland yet an other wasteland and so on lol
it would be such a waste if the pts stages arn't back
speak the truth....the pts stages were by far the best stages so far and I was thrilled they returned in nuns generation. My support for the game would be less if I do not see that outdoor chunnin stage with the trees or "at least" anything similar to it in storm 3. Adding ringout stages alone wont cut it for me. I like the feeling of hiding around the trees like a real forest as the anime has shown countless times. I cant stress it enough they need more stages like this.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 10-26-2012, 06:59 AM   #4533
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Sun9191 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
..where in the did you get that info from?...sorry but I dont think so.

true comment for the time being but things will get interesting so stay tuned alright.

I understand what you mean and I must agree ...we have not seen enough to have that emotional connection to them or to have them in as added or playable yet. It would be wise for cc2 and devs to add the real pts drunk style lee, guren, (konohamaru udon omegi ) sound 4, kushina, omoi, and k11 parents like chojis dad for generation 2 or even better for storm 3 as dlc. Anyhow to be fair cc2 made games with filler chars before so lets really pray they do it again.

if we have not had guren in storm who was brilliant and gave life to those filler arcs then it would not be fair to have pakura or maki.

omoi has shown enough character through many episodes even before the war to be playable and has done as much as sai and darui in the war yet he most likely wont even be included as support now this is a shame.....because I prefer his sword and clothes to darui's and his personality is very unique.....frankly it would be an insult to get pakura without having kushina, guren, konohamaru, and the sound 4 yet in any storm game....those are chars we know and like alot...*looks down*....same goes for the previous 7 swordsmen...with the exception of zabuza they simply do not deserve to be playable..I rather have chojuru and kurotsuchi, the edo jinchuriki the 6 paths of pain or the chars I mentioned above than seeing those swordsmen take those slots...if there is room after all that then fine.

speak the truth....the pts stages were by far the best stages so far and I was thrilled they returned in nuns generation. My support for the game would be less if I do not see that outdoor chunnin stage with the trees or "at least" anything similar to it in storm 3. Adding ringout stages alone wont cut it for me. I like the feeling of hiding around the trees like a real forest as the anime has shown countless times. I cant stress it enough they need more stages like this.

yup, cant wait for news today ^o^

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 10-26-2012, 07:14 AM   #4534
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun9191 View Post
yup, cant wait for news today ^o^
there wont be nothing noteworthy till sunday.

Old 10-26-2012, 07:44 AM   #4535
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

it's an event thus gameplay vids - perhaps facebook screen shots, we shall see how it pans out

Last edited by Joaty; 10-26-2012 at 07:46 AM.
Old 10-26-2012, 08:39 AM   #4536
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Greetings everyone im delighted to say that a very reliable contact and personal friend of mine has told me a portion of what the surprise is..

Spoiler:

and it is a huge one

.... however, I swore not to utter a drop of info here nor any other forum until this weeks manga and anime have aired.....
Okay the manga has been shown and anime has aired
So what is this so called "info". . . .

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
Old 10-26-2012, 08:51 AM   #4537
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

not too keen on izanami, tsukiomi and izanagai blows its out the water

Old 10-26-2012, 08:57 AM   #4538
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Sun9191 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
not too keen on izanami, tsukiomi and izanagai blows its out the water
its meteorite technique xD

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 10-26-2012, 09:01 AM   #4539
Freakout
Ninja Academy Student

Freakout is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah, i'm dying to know what news shamefullshinobi has, hope it's something BIG!
Old 10-26-2012, 09:17 AM   #4540
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun9191 View Post
its meteorite technique xD
yh, it would be odd seeing the same thing repeat for an ougi unless they manage to do it well. meteorite ftw

Closed Thread