Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

View Poll Results: What do you think?
Yes, that would make them much better 9 81.82%
No, they are great just the way they are 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-22-2012, 09:24 PM   #1
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Do you think the Yamanaka clan should be able to?

OK do you guys think that Yamanaka clan should be able to use the jutsu's of the person who's body they take over. Do you think that would make then better or just OP?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:31 PM   #2
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Do you think the Yamanaka clan should be able to?

that'd be awesome. but they probably dont know the hand seals for em

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:38 PM   #3
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

naw cuz they do not now how to use it
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:42 PM   #4
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Yes they should. If Uchiha can get as much wank as they do than I think it's only
fair that Yamanaka's get some wank as well.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:44 PM   #5
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
naw cuz they do not now how to use it
Well I have to disagree because Yamanaka's can read minds which means that can figure out how to use the Jutsu's through reading the persons mind.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 10-23-2012, 12:29 AM   #6
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

It ain't that easy to take over someone's body.
For example, if a random Yamanaka dude tries to take over Madara, he'll fail.
Sakura resited Ino. All those haxx ninjas would resist the clan members, too.
But yeah, it would be cool to take over Madara and summon Gedo Mazo. :3
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:50 AM   #7
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Only inoichi has that ability to read mind, perhaps of dead ppl...lol

i think you have been watching too much rock lee & his ninja pals when ino made naruto and rock lee switched bodies...lol

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:10 AM   #8
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I think its possible, but remember jutsu requires training and an understanding of how to do certain things. Even if they were to take over the body of a very powerful ninja, understanding the complexities of their jutsu and chakra control would really push the limits (mentally) of just about anyone.
SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:29 AM   #9
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Well I have to disagree because Yamanaka's can read minds which means that can figure out how to use the Jutsu's through reading the persons mind.
And do you know how much time it would take to find that info? Inochini would have to sit there trying to find how to use that jutsu
meanwhile
As more time passes his body is open for attack and the victum is trying to break out
Old 10-23-2012, 10:06 AM   #10
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

They would still not compare in any way to senju or uchihax/tailed beasts so why not. Also shino needs bugs who spread diseases # biological warfare. And wasps/killerbees. Kiba needs werewolf powers. Ten ten telekinesis for more weapon control. Shikamaru needs a shadow upgrade a la wrath from FMA. Lee needs CP9 skills high enough speed for after images and sakura needs usefullness and auto regen/healing factor a la tsunade. Neji/Hinata hyuuga hax like precog/infrared and other stuff like pressures points/touch of death.

Funny thing is they still would barely measures up to naruto top tiers XD.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:47 PM   #11
Rezeon
Genin

Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yes and no...

There really isn't any reason why they shouldn't physically be able to perform the more basic commonly known techniques that are available to most fodder that they possess.

However I think expecting them to become instant experts on secret clan techniques and bloodline limits is pushing it.

There is also the more practical concern of the chakra drain. Back in the Sakura vs Ino fight Asuma said Ino's chakra was probably to low to maintain a firm grip on Sakura's mind. Trying to bust out high level moves on top of that would probably make it even harder to keep hold of the victim's body.

It has never been fully explained, but I think it is reasonable to assume that the effectiveness of the technique probably depends a lot on the amount of chakra the user and victim each have at the time.
Rezeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:59 PM   #12
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Dragon Style: Awesome No Jutsu!!

Well I think they should sure maybe they shouldn't be experts at every single jutsu that person can use, but while they are in control of that body, everything about it should be available to them. That means that they should be able use that persons chakra, speed, physical strength and whatever other advantages that person has.

I think it's kind of lame that if a Yamanaka takes over a persons body that they are basically reduced to using basic weapons and hand to hand, I mean if that's the case way use mind body switch at all, I mean I know it's meant mostly to by a spying jutsu, but come on, the Uchiha get all these unfair advantages and you're telling me that not one clan has something just a little bit unfair going to them.

All I'm saying is even playing field.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:52 PM   #13
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Knowing how to do a jutsu and using it are two different things
Old 10-25-2012, 01:20 PM   #14
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Knowing how to do a jutsu and using it are two different things
See you're not getting the point here, obviously if the Yamanaka were able to do this there would be Yamanaka among them, who'd have enough experience doing this to the point where they might not be able to do every jutsu perfectly and true enough with some people they might not be able to use some of their jutsu at all, but there is absolutely not reason why should be able to do any of that persons jutsu.

Old 10-25-2012, 01:44 PM   #15
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
See you're not getting the point here, obviously if the Yamanaka were able to do this there would be Yamanaka among them, who'd have enough experience doing this to the point where they might not be able to do every jutsu perfectly and true enough with some people they might not be able to use some of their jutsu at all, but there is absolutely not reason why should be able to do any of that persons jutsu.
Think about it this way. A body is switched, right? you have control over that body, but the mind is what understands how jutsu is done, the body is that which performs the task. If you simply have the body but no idea how to make the jutsu work, its meaningless.
SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:52 PM   #16
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBlade View Post
Think about it this way. A body is switched, right? you have control over that body, but the mind is what understands how jutsu is done, the body is that which performs the task. If you simply have the body but no idea how to make the jutsu work, its meaningless.
OK here is what I am saying, it's called mind body switch, but in all honesty, it's not a switch it's a take over, the person mind is still inside their body, what I am saying is if the Yamanaka's where able to do this they should be able to read the persons mind they have taken over to do the jutsu or they should at least be able to do jutsu's that have seen the other person do.

Old 10-25-2012, 07:00 PM   #17
PrinceofPeace
Banned

This would not work

For example:

If ino went into Naruto's mind she would know how to use rasengan but how would she have the concentration and skill to use it?

or

How would She be able to use Sakura's strenght! Jutsu's take time to perfect! It is not just hand seals but the amount of chakra and preessure and concentration is not going to be mastered easily
Old 10-25-2012, 07:15 PM   #18
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
This would not work

For example:

If ino went into Naruto's mind she would know how to use rasengan but how would she have the concentration and skill to use it?

or

How would She be able to use Sakura's strenght! Jutsu's take time to perfect! It is not just hand seals but the amount of chakra and preessure and concentration is not going to be mastered easily
Well you see I think I can explain this, you see the reason it would or at least it should work is because the persons body should have muscle memory like all bodies do, so that persons body should naturally be able to pull off the Jutsu right?

And I'll give you the resengon, but there really isn't anything special about Sakura's strength, a Yamanaka at Jonin level should be able to pull it of without any problems.

However, you guys are taking this whole things just a little too far, I mean the thread is supposed to be about rather or not you think the Yamanaka's should be able to do it and if you think it would make series better if they could.

I personally don't see everybody's problem I mean if the Uchiha's are basically able to have everyone's jutsu's abilities and techniques without even having to work for them then why shouldn't the Yamanaka's.

If a person who's body they take over knows the fireball jutsu then I see no reason why the Yamanaka shouldn't be able to do it since basically everyone and their mother seems to be able to do the jutsu in the leaf village. Like someone else said on here, there is absolutely no, reason and no excuse for why shouldn't be able to use even the simplest of fodder ninja jutsu's while in the other persons body. Now I'll give you the more complicated jutsu's, but the way you speak it's as if you think they shouldn't even be able to pull of substitution in another person body which I think is straight bogus.

If the Uchiha's get to cheat then I think Yamanaka's should be able to as well.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Last edited by Dragon Style; 10-25-2012 at 07:17 PM.
Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:40 PM   #19
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
This would not work

For example:

or

Well along with was Dragon said about muscle memory, I mean since th Yamanaka would be reading the persons mind, wouldn't they learn from the user themselves how to have the concentration and skill to use the Jutsu?

Old 10-25-2012, 07:43 PM   #20
PrinceofPeace
Banned

It would take longer to learn the jutsu by searchin through the vitum's mind. It is not really muscle memory when it is a different person

Tags
clan, mind control, ninjutsu, yamanaka