Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 10-22-2012, 08:05 PM   #101
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Viz Forum Voice Acting Idea?

I know it might be much but can I storywrite too. I'd love to do that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Would you like to be music director?

Basically you make the narration cooler with the power of musical sounds.
Sure, depending on what it is. I'm hoping the narrative ends up like something soft so I don't have to extend farther than the guitar and piano; if necessary I guess I'd learn how to make MIDIs (I already have a Notation Software I compose on, but the MIDIs are VERY VERY basic)

Question, what's the difference between sound FX and music at a point?
Final answer: Yes; and if you could put me on cast I would love that too :3

Last edited by Ur Mom; 10-22-2012 at 08:08 PM.
Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:36 PM   #102
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur Mom View Post
I know it might be much but can I storywrite too. I'd love to do that...

Sure, depending on what it is. I'm hoping the narrative ends up like something soft so I don't have to extend farther than the guitar and piano; if necessary I guess I'd learn how to make MIDIs (I already have a Notation Software I compose on, but the MIDIs are VERY VERY basic)

Question, what's the difference between sound FX and music at a point?
Final answer: Yes; and if you could put me on cast I would love that too :3
Just so you know you don't have to actually MAKE the music though you can. Your job is basically just get some good music, however you can that we don't have to worry about copyright. In other words don't just grab
a Pirates of the Carribean Soundtrack or a Nickelback Album or a Justin Bieber CD. And if it's someone less known please still get their permission
first.

difference is music is music.

Sound effects are sound effects.

If you can do both then great.

Though the roles of sound effects and music does NOT mean that YOU
have to make either the sound effect or music. Though you can do that.
You're basically just in charge of that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:39 PM   #103
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hmmm....if you need help choosing music...I know a lot of songs...(I stream a lot) so I can help any one look for songs (#^~^#)

Sticky, I know you want short stories...but do you want any specifics in length?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:43 PM   #104
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
What exactly do you mean by editing? Like proofreading and giving suggestions on the fanfics or editing the sound clips? I'm good at proofreading, but not so good at sound editing/messing with those newfangled devices that all the youngsters are using these days.
Mostly what I mean is for someone to actually read the chapter,
check for errors make sure there's nothing blatant we can get sued* for
like "and then Gary grabbed his pokeballs and Ash Ketchum in his pocket."

* no I don't think anyone would actually sue us.
Still I like to keep stuff purely original. Just so we can
say without a doubt that this is ours.

...At least in my case.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:49 PM   #105
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Hmmm....if you need help choosing music...I know a lot of songs...(I stream a lot) so I can help any one look for songs (#^~^#)

Sticky, I know you want short stories...but do you want any specifics in length?
I never said specifically I wanted short stories.

Actually what I would like to do is make this a sorta thing that we
do more than once. Like we would do a chapter at a time for
long stories or just a whole short story.

But that only really works if it goes well the first time.
The first story is going to be Box's story the first chapter.

Then I'll probably come up with a schedule after that for future episodes.

There's a reason why I'm calling it Viz Forum Studio
and Mr Sticky Productions.

You can help Ur Mom with the music then.

...At least in my case.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:53 PM   #106
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yo! Ur mom! I'm yo bish!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:58 PM   #107
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Just so you know you don't have to actually MAKE the music though you can. Your job is basically just get some good music, however you can that we don't have to worry about copyright. In other words don't just grab
a Pirates of the Carribean Soundtrack or a Nickelback Album or a Justin Bieber CD. And if it's someone less known please still get their permission
first.

difference is music is music.

Sound effects are sound effects.

If you can do both then great.

Though the roles of sound effects and music does NOT mean that YOU
have to make either the sound effect or music. Though you can do that.
You're basically just in charge of that.
So basically Touhou music
(trust me on that one)

OK, I can.

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:40 PM   #108
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur Mom View Post
So basically Touhou music
(trust me on that one)

OK, I can.
i have no idea what that is.

but you're in charge.

...At least in my case.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:45 PM   #109
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

The only Touhou I know is from Godzilla

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:47 PM   #110
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

But that is actually spelled Toho in both Japanese and English if I am not mistaken

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:56 PM   #111
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I think. It's been a while since I watched a Godzilla movie

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 10-22-2012, 11:00 PM   #112
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Lol, then get ready since in 2013 or 2014 we'll get a reboot of the franchise done by Toho and Legendary Pictures (so in essence, we'll get another american Godzilla, but this time done right)

Back on topic, what about also doing a fandub of something that can be done for fun?

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:13 PM   #113
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Mostly what I mean is for someone to actually read the chapter,
check for errors make sure there's nothing blatant we can get sued* for
like "and then Gary grabbed his pokeballs and Ash Ketchum in his pocket."

* no I don't think anyone would actually sue us.
Still I like to keep stuff purely original. Just so we can
say without a doubt that this is ours.
Ok, yeah-I can do that no problem. I'm also fairly good at fixing up grammar and spelling mistakes.

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:28 AM   #114
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper View Post
Lol, then get ready since in 2013 or 2014 we'll get a reboot of the franchise done by Toho and Legendary Pictures (so in essence, we'll get another american Godzilla, but this time done right)

Back on topic, what about also doing a fandub of something that can be done for fun?

That's basically what we're doing. Except we're fandubbing our OWN stuff.

Fandubbing Naruto or what not is fun but you also have the trouble of
actually finding and downloading material. Not to mention the fact it's
illegal and Viz would rightfully just delete it putting all our efforts to
naught and not only that but since there are often already dubs or
even subs people will judge it unfairly because we don't sound like
the "real" voice actors or something like that.

I'll wager a guess that none of us are voice acting pros
and by a long shot. So it's probably going to sound
awkward. It's probably going to sound silly.
It's probably gonna sound

Stupid.

At least I will

But it will also be fun. Because we get to make our own stuff.

...At least in my case.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:07 PM   #115
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

/requeststicky

Can someone please sticky this?

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:31 PM   #116
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Scrumdiddlyumptious!

If the Forum CHorus can be stuck, then this can be too >.>

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 10-23-2012, 03:49 PM   #117
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

This is slightly different.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:13 PM   #118
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

If you need anyone else I would love to be involved.. if not that is ok.. Just let me know. ^.^

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:38 PM   #119
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Quote:
What do you mean by the time? This would be something you
record. Save as a file. Upload for review.

You make the recording when you have time.
Oh, alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
...Raspy. :3
yep
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:59 PM   #120
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
If you need anyone else I would love to be involved.. if not that is ok.. Just let me know. ^.^
sure just tell me what you want to do and you're hired.

...At least in my case.