Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Sand vs Crystal
Gaara 12 80.00%
Guren 2 13.33%
Tie 1 6.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-15-2012, 05:06 PM   #41
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Gaara vs Guren

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
Do you not see your conduct in this thread?

read the rules, when you enter the Battlegrounds you agree to handle yourself in a bit more abrasive thick skinned and competitive manner. You agree to basically debate based on honesty and determination arming yourself with the facts and the feats, while doing this you are accorded the. rights, shall we say that comes with that level of awareness. Entering this section then as per the standards that are stickied and should be read and you should have done so. All posters within this section are to abandon that Mister Rogers nonsense and start acting accordingly, you have the right to call COP out, providing you back that up..conversely he also has that right..knowing the risk

You however, failed to back up your assertions and carry a history of problematic behavior, armed with that reality I was called to take you to task for it..this is I believe the second time in my career as a moderator here I have to do this with you.. You are not a victim..you are acting out..get that through your head

perhaps you have never been dealt with in such a manner, You are a fool to assume I have any interest in perm banning you. You are being called out in public like this because open shaming has one of two affects: you learn and grow up and become a quality member of your community..or you get butthurt and you rage

it is a shame you have chosen..to do that

Ah, I see the old "your bailing your friends out with your powers" nonsense, first of all CoP hardly needs official protection, any verses debater who takes himself seriously hardly needs a staffer to bail himself out of trouble. in fact as a community we tend to universally despise people who are favored by moderators..and distrust them immensely. So no, this isn't the case

As to him flaming any body he wants. Check yourself HH, On this section any debater has the right to call out someone...a spade is a spade you are not accorded any sensitivity and neither is he..it's not a crime to call a moron a moron(and noo I'm not calling you a moron)..it is however a crime to do what you did which was basically flame and insult someone who had the weight of evidence on their side..who was simply pointing out your own biased.

You do realize I didn't ask you for an apology i asked you to back off calm down and think.. you failed

You've put up with crap? You've put up with crap?! oh wake up the BG'ers have been through more crap in the last couple weeks than you have put up with in your entire career on this site... they carry on

drop your act

What I know is that you are pitching a fit... because you got told, hard. What I see is someone who thinks he or she can play the victim simply put..I'm not allowing it

you will not sit here and baww when I gave you a chance as opposed to ejecting you from this thread and slapping your name up for action. No you will not sit here and spout off the same utter and complete nonsense a dozen other trolls before you have done so, no...you will not

you wanna leave? Get your ass off this site..go leave bail..but if you were really indignant at the "BS" you would have simply quietly walked out..

either you protest and remain..and try to change what you see is wrong..or you go..but bawwing about it in a thread off topic makes you look like nothing but a troll
you know upon trying to figure out if there was way that I could delete my profile I came across your reply and you know what its complete crap. You say I was acting out, yet cult of personality acts out all of the time and you say nothing, if someone so much as tells him if he didn't care that wouldn't be here you get on that persons case and I've seen that plenty of times. Cult of Personality acts out and you do nothing, but when someone gets him back from needlessly calling him stupid or whatever, here you come to the rescue.

You say cult argued with facts and supposedly I didn't, well I hate to break it to you, but everything I said was complete fact so I fail to see your point on that manner.

and lastly what I have yet to see you explain to me is how exactly it was that I was fanwanking or when it was that I defiantly asked you why not. I asked you how I was fanwanking because you actually saw any signs of me fanwanking I wanted to know what it was I was doing to be accused of that so that I could stop. But you failed to do that which leads me to believe that you just flat out lied on me for no reason.

You say people are allowed to call a moron a moron, well cult personality is a tool and I called him a tool, along with a few other things since he felt the need to insult me in the first place and you know what I think nothing of it, if he's bad enough to pass one, he's bad enough to take one.

I didn't offer you an apology because you asked for one, I offered you an apology because if I actually had done anything wrong I I'd be willing to admit and say I'm sorry for it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 08-15-2012, 05:14 PM   #42
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
you're welcome to stick around and remain active.. but you have to shape up boss

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-15-2012, 08:20 PM   #43
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Dragon Style: Fight the Power no Jutsu

...............I'm sorry I couldn't help myself.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Old 08-15-2012, 08:23 PM   #44
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
Dragon Style: Fight the Power no Jutsu

...............I'm sorry I couldn't help myself.
Lol no that was hilarious..

want some rep seems like yer pretty low in the tank as it is

Old 08-15-2012, 08:26 PM   #45
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
Lol no that was hilarious..

want some rep seems like yer pretty low in the tank as it is
Well I just got here so I'm not actually sure how the rep thing works, but I'll gladly take some.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Old 10-24-2012, 03:44 AM   #46
gaara lover 24
Chunin Exam Participant

gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i vote 4 gaara cuz i thimk he has more chances of winnin .....in my opinion sand sooo beats crystals

you are bound to protect something that is precious to you

PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM

love gaara
Old 10-24-2012, 03:45 AM   #47
gaara lover 24
Chunin Exam Participant

gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gaara lover 24 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

the other reason i chose gaara iz bcuz i LOVE him

you are bound to protect something that is precious to you

PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM

love gaara
Old 10-24-2012, 09:09 AM   #48
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Garra has faster sand and when harden it is pretty hard to break
Old 10-24-2012, 09:24 AM   #49
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: Gaara vs Gurren lagann

I think we all know the answer.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:24 AM   #50
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Why was this travesty of a thread revived.

Gaara tittystomps.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:27 AM   #51
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

lolol
Old 10-24-2012, 03:59 PM   #52
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

I just want to contribute one thing-it's become almost a personal crusade for me

PSA: Gaara's sand is not weak to water!

Hotarubi, I can see how you would be frustrated when you think that all of the "facts" you presented are actual facts, but they're actually not. I'm not going to say you were misrepresenting Gaara to wank Guren, but your main point was invalid. Gaara's sand has only been shown to be weak to water in a filler episode-this is probably where your confusion comes from. As demonstrated in the manga , which trumps anime when they are not consistent with one another, Gaara was able to manipulate his sand within Mei's water dragon without any issue and as Cult had stated regularly manipulated it when it was saturated with blood. In case you bring up the 2nd Miz-Gaara's sand was being degraded by the 2nd Miz's oil, not water.

Old 10-24-2012, 04:07 PM   #53
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

^great points and if I may I want to add on about that fillder sode!

That is a PTS Garra and he was holding back since his own people were attacking him

Tags
crystal, gaara, guren, sand