Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 10-24-2012, 01:06 AM   #1
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Back When.....

Kakashi was standing in front of the memorial before the start of Kakashi Gaiden, he said the words, "Hm. Obito, was that you?" after a breeze had passed by.

Do you think that Obito had really appeared that time?

He always seems to be watching Kakashi.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:14 AM   #2
Neve
Chunin Exam Participant

Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Back When.....

Seems to me that Obito is Kakashi's stalker. Isent the first time he hid and didnt reveal himself.
Neve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:25 AM   #3
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Hm...maybe?
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:28 AM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neve View Post
Seems to me that Obito is Kakashi's stalker. Isent the first time he hid and didnt reveal himself.
Heheh. That's what I thought too. Stalker.

I wonder when else he was following him.
Bet when Kakashi was sleeping, he'd peer through the window, watching Kakashi sleep.
Lucky. I've wanted to do that.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 10-24-2012, 03:20 AM   #5
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Yea he's stalking Kakashi in the shower, in the bath house, watches what he reads he looks at everything

Do you like Pokemon?
Do you like to play Pokemon games?
Well then if you answered yes to anyone of those questions then open the spoiler...
Spoiler:
Go to
and if you join and they ask if a member recommended you then my name is Haku_Uchiha53 ENJOY!!!!!
Haku Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:44 AM   #6
SharinganSage
Chunin Exam Participant

SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Obito just wants to see his face.
SharinganSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:38 AM   #7
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

first there's me and madara's 'lower parts' and now this?!?!
Tis was supposed to be a secret!!

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:10 AM   #8
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This seems logical

he is Uchiha, so obviously he must have a fetish for his rivals.

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:25 AM   #9
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Ah. True.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 10-24-2012, 09:50 AM   #10
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
Kakashi was standing in front of the memorial before the start of Kakashi Gaiden, he said the words, "Hm. Obito, was that you?" after a breeze had passed by.

Do you think that Obito had really appeared that time?

He always seems to be watching Kakashi.
that's one big foreshadowing.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:54 AM   #11
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
he is Uchiha, so obviously he must have a fetish for his rivals.
Nah it's automatic, he has his eye, so he feels that special 'connection' with him that no one else does.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 10-24-2012 at 10:57 AM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:05 AM   #12
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

yea. Kakashi said that he would be Obito's eyes from then on.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 10-24-2012, 10:54 AM   #13
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What I wanna know is, can Obito see what Kakashi see's?
discounting that his Sharingan is always covered (Kakashi), we can assume that Obito has also read that specific book series that I forget the name of because of it's unimportance other than being a plot device to secure Jiraiya a place away from Konoha.

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:59 AM   #14
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObitoUchiha View Post
first there's me and madara's 'lower parts' and now this?!?!
Tis was supposed to be a secret!!
Well you shouldn't be looking at other people's junks in the first place.

And Jak. Obito and Kakashi are both perverts. Obito probably watches Kakashi "soil" his hand with his "seeds"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:00 AM   #15
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
What I wanna know is, can Obito see what Kakashi see's?
I wouldn't think so, just considering that it's connected to Kakashi's optic nerve and not Obito's.
That's just the logical way or what ever of looking at it though.
But then again, then there's Gaara who can have another eye and still have it connected to his optic nerve by chakra, so could be possible, if there's chakra connecting it to Obito's eye still.. Yet that might require being in close enough contact to his eye, which he's not unless he's always near Kakashi..

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 10-24-2012 at 11:10 AM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:50 AM   #16
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Jakropha always describes it well. :3
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:01 PM   #17
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

oooo.... Heheheh

And yea... I guess if he can see what Kakashi sees, then it also counts for Obito reading the icha icha series

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 10-24-2012, 03:17 PM   #18
Neve
Chunin Exam Participant

Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

lol. I wonder if he enjoyed it. Jiraiya would be so happy, his books have another follower
Neve is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breeze, kakashi, kakashi gaiden, obito, present