Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 10-23-2012, 11:51 AM   #201
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Rap Music Discussion: Where Life is Good

good kid, m.A.A.d city got a 9.5 rating on Pitchfork. o.o

That's damn awesome.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:08 PM   #202
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Isn't Pitchfork like hipster central or something?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:05 PM   #203
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:21 PM   #204
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
Isn't Pitchfork like hipster central or something?
Yup. The last album they gave a perfect score to was back in 2010, and before that, 2006. o.o

Which is why it's so impressive, for Kendrick to having been given this high a score.

Old 10-23-2012, 03:23 PM   #205
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
Let's be honest, scores on Pitchfork are more significant than scores on XXL.

Old 10-23-2012, 03:30 PM   #206
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Yup. The last album they gave a perfect score to was back in 2010, and before that, 2006. o.o

Which is why it's so impressive, for Kendrick to having been given this high a score.
I don't really follow Pitchfork, but I know they can be really uptight with their ratings.
Quote:
Let's be honest, scores on Pitchfork are more significant than scores on XXL.
This is truth.

Anyway, I'm listening to this album called ANX by Dark Time Sunshine. I'm going to assume you don't know who they are because I didn't until like yesterday, so this is my first listen. Here's a stream of the album if you're interested. It's kind of Hip Hop, kind of not. http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...x-album-stream

I've also been digging Aesop Rock's Skelethon and Death Grips two 2012 albums lately. I recommend Skelethon, but I'm not sure if I can recommend Death Grips, they're a little inaccessible. Warning before going to their website: You probably won't like what you see.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 10-23-2012, 05:09 PM   #207
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Death grips is something that I just can't get into.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:16 PM   #208
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

What's on their website? o.o

Old 10-23-2012, 05:17 PM   #209
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

The shock value lessens if I say so. Also I'm not sure if I can say it.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 10-23-2012, 05:18 PM   #210
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

A guy's peepee

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:20 PM   #211
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

I think I'll just stick to my Kendrick Lamar and KiD CuDi, thanks. e.e

Old 10-23-2012, 05:20 PM   #212
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Term wasn't graphic enough, cover art is a metaphor for the hardness America has against all ethnic groups.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 10-23-2012, 05:21 PM   #213
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

I've been getting into KiD CuDi lately, but I want to get some more Nas CDs. Other than Illmatic, which is his best?

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 10-23-2012, 09:27 PM   #214
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
I've been getting into KiD CuDi lately, but I want to get some more Nas CDs. Other than Illmatic, which is his best?
Illmatic is and will forever by Nas' best album. Arguably followed by Stillmatic.

Life is Good was his best album in about eight years. Have you tried the Lost Tapes yet, by any chance?

Old 10-24-2012, 02:59 AM   #215
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

I have not listened to any of those yet, because I've only listened to Illmatic. I was thinking of listening to Stillmatic or Life Is Good next.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 10-24-2012, 09:23 AM   #216
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

I've heard from some people that It Was Written is one of his best' albums. You should probably skip Nastadamous though, unless you're a big Nas head.

How's your JAY-Z discography?

Old 10-24-2012, 09:47 AM   #217
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

lolso, am I the only one who liked Chief Keef's Love Sosa?

Marko
kanisawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:49 AM   #218
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Chief Keef is a goon. And not in the positive way either.

Old 10-24-2012, 09:55 AM   #219
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

/idc.
/still likes the song. D:

Marko
kanisawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:27 AM   #220
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I've heard from some people that It Was Written is one of his best' albums. You should probably skip Nastadamous though, unless you're a big Nas head.

How's your JAY-Z discography?
I usually listen to the albums rated the best on SputnikMusic for the different artists, pretty sure Nastadamous wasn't rated too well.

Pretty sure it's nonexistent except for The Grey Album, an album by DJ Danger Mouse where he mixed The Black Album by Jay-Z and The White Album by the Beatles.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote: