Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 10-21-2012, 08:32 AM   #701
Swepiz
Freshmen Academy Student

Swepiz saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Sword Art Online (Possibly Anime of the year)

Sword Art Online Ep 16, totally awesome episode!
People live their lives bound by what they see as "right" and "true". Thats what they call "reality." However, "right and "true" are nothing but vague terms. Their reality could turn out to be an illusion. Everyone is living by their own assumptions.
Swepiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:05 AM   #702
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

VIVI! After the Corpse Bride, I'll resume SAO just for you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:15 PM   #703
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Oh nice Wishful you watch SAO too?

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:20 PM   #704
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

ZORO!!!!
yeah i watch it but i took break because it was starting to annoy me a bit, i'm watching episode 14 now....but I'm debating whether or not to just get it over with and reach 16 or wait til later in the week

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 10-21-2012, 01:29 PM   #705
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Yeah thats what I'm doin. I'm just gettin it over with and I'm gonna see the anime to the end I guess but alot of people say SAO is better then Bleach and to me it isn't

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:31 PM   #706
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I find the characters quite annoying and some episodes are a bit predictable.....I only like Klein. But I already started it so I might as well finish it

Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 01:53 PM   #707
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Not better than Bleach? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.

Last edited by Yellow Flash; 10-21-2012 at 02:06 PM.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:54 PM   #708
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Episode 15 VIVI

Quote:
Old 10-22-2012, 01:11 AM   #709
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Kirito's back
I just watched 16.
Spoiler:
I kinda like how Alfheim works. It's more light than SAO and relaxing. If they go back to the way SAO was, I might just forget about the show because that would just outright piss me off xD

On a side note, if you created a character in Alfheim, would you use your own gender or experiment a little?
If I could delete my character I would try a female character first, just to see what it's like XD Then I'd delete it and create a male. You all know you want to know what it's like :P Don't deny it.
The whole fairy thing is gonna annoy me a little though >.>

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:28 AM   #710
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Bleach was a long popular series, you can't compare the 2
But plot development wise, bleach.

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:11 AM   #711
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
The whole fairy thing is gonna annoy me a little though >.>
TWIN! How could you??

Lol it annoys me that they will now have the ability to fly. There better be scenes when they can't fly in the game >.> I like my violence the way it was..

Quote:

Last edited by WishfulFairie; 10-22-2012 at 03:13 AM.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:03 PM   #712
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
TWIN! How could you??

Lol it annoys me that they will now have the ability to fly. There better be scenes when they can't fly in the game >.> I like my violence the way it was..
Because, Twin, they look gay it takes the badassness away from Kirito XD They could have made the ears look a little better. Instead of them pointing outwards, they could point backwards. Like LOTR Elves ears. Yes I know fairies aren't the same thing as elves.

Cloukora was here.

Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 10-22-2012, 12:08 PM   #713
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Because stopping a lance with your barehand, throwing the person, and speedblitzing his friend totally makes kirito a pansy because wings.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-22-2012, 12:09 PM   #714
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
Because, Twin, they look gay it takes the badassness away from Kirito XD They could have made the ears look a little better. Instead of them pointing outwards, they could point backwards. Like LOTR Elves ears. Yes I know fairies aren't the same thing as elves.
I saw the ears and died. It looks ugly. Maybe there are elves in the game, along with fairies and mermaids. I dunno. But like I said before...I wish there will be some parts (if they have to fight) where they can't fly, just like how they couldn't teleport. It would make the scenes more epic instead of them flying around the bosses. It'd be too silly.

Reps for knowing your mythical creatures

Noctis, leave my twin alone. He has a point

Quote:
Old 10-22-2012, 12:14 PM   #715
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Alfheim isn't as cool as sao. But I'm glad that this series didn't end after he beat sao.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:41 PM   #716
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Judging on the placement of the ears is pretty dumb. Humans have facial expressions and elves do too, but they're also capable of different ear placements as a sort of show for emotion. PSO2 does a good job in showing that. It adds depth to the characters and it's nice seeing the author know his Norse mythology.

And the wings don't take away from SAO combat, but also add to it. Ground fighting will eventually get stale, so seeing them add wings with a timer on them is pretty awesome. Combat is improved in Alfheim Online. AO was an addition to SAO, not a detraction.

So far, I'm already liking AO better because he was developed further than SAO. There's a bit more to it already, even if it's just in game play so far. The story can evolve differently too.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:50 PM   #717
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
I saw the ears and died. It looks ugly. Maybe there are elves in the game, along with fairies and mermaids. I dunno. But like I said before...I wish there will be some parts (if they have to fight) where they can't fly, just like how they couldn't teleport. It would make the scenes more epic instead of them flying around the bosses. It'd be too silly.

Reps for knowing your mythical creatures

Noctis, leave my twin alone. He has a point
Yeah, I agree. Although it would make the fights harder because they have to fight and control their flying. But still, I agree.

Lol thanks They look like tall Santa Elves

Also, I should have said it takes away his badass look. Of course he's still badass, but it's more appealing if he looks the part too.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 10-24-2012, 09:53 PM   #718
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

The dude wears solid black clothes and has black wings.

C'mon.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-24-2012, 10:02 PM   #719
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The hate on theme is lame.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 10-27-2012, 01:35 PM   #720
Devroux

Awards Showcase

New episode was pretty great. It felt longer than the others. There wasn't a huge time skip.
χ Δ|✝ΣR