Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 10-21-2012, 02:46 PM   #381
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Pokemon Black and White 2

Genesect is too precious to me x3. So not me.

...I can clone him if I get a new AR though. He will be like level 90+ by then though

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:47 PM   #382
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

no wifi? it can be gotten through a wifi event until november 12

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:42 PM   #383
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

So I didn't get much done today as I would've liked, only ended up getting to Undella Bay. But I do have another new team buddy <3

Emboar, Level 52
Leavanny, Level 48
Magnezone, Level 48
Flygon, Level 48
Starmie, Level 48
Emolga, Level 24

Also, does anyone know when you get the TMs for Ice Beam and Psychic?

EDIT: Nvm, just checked. Psychic is coming up close at Route 13 (thank goodness) but Ice Beam isn't until Giant Chasm

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:48 PM   #384
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

wow Red's team is tough his highest level pokemon is the same level as mine was after I beat the elite 4

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-21-2012, 04:49 PM   #385
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

The E4 is gonna a piece of cake for him

Old 10-21-2012, 05:28 PM   #386
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
no wifi? it can be gotten through a wifi event until november 12
I don't want to spend the $40 for the the new game. I'm pretty sure you can't download it on the 1st version either. So I need a trade.
Larry01239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:29 PM   #387
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry01239 View Post
I don't want to spend the $40 for the the new game. I'm pretty sure you can't download it on the 1st version either. So I need a trade.
Its $35. And yeah the event is for B2W2 only. x3

Old 10-21-2012, 08:38 PM   #388
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

got a rain dish pelipper and it's female (only females pass the hidden ability through breeding)

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-21-2012, 10:40 PM   #389
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Baww I'm sad that I finish the Team Plasma storyline two days ago. That's always my favorite part of the games. I'm just going through dailies at the moment before I start EV training my new Zweilous, cause I'm going to use my in-game team for the Battle Subway and PWT, so hey might as well do it with Zweilous now instead of later and having to use a crapload of EV berries.

White 2 Team:
Jolly Emboar
Modest Vaporeon
Adamant Swasbuck
Timid Ampharos
Adamant Skill Link Cinccino (Since Archeops isn't available until the post-game)
Timid Zweilous

Vocaloid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:32 AM   #390
Sai's brother
Jonin

Me @ my rank 11 Join Avenue

Person: Oh I want to go somewhere where I can relax!
Me: Try the Deli!
Person: okay! >Goes to Deli< Omg my favorite shop is next door (shop 2), Omg, no no. This is may favorite shop (Shop 3), NO! This is my favorite shop (Shop 4)
Me: =_=
Person: This is my favorite shop! <3 (Shop 5), No wait! This one (Shop 6), NO NO NO! THIS ONE!!!! (Shop 7)
Me: omfg D:<
Person: Okay, I don't say this often, but...this is my favorite shop (Shop 8)
Me: =_="

Old 10-22-2012, 11:09 PM   #391
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Finally got my Gible :3

Team:
Samurott Lvl 81
Volcarona Lvl 82
Lucario Lvl 81
Hydreigon Lvl 83
Drapion Lvl 82
Gabite (Shiny) Lvl 33

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad

Last edited by Rasen_Chidori; 10-23-2012 at 01:14 AM.
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:10 AM   #392
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Just traded an extra Entei I had for a Genesect. Now I just need a Melotta and my Dex will be complete.
Old 10-23-2012, 06:11 AM   #393
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry01239 View Post
Just traded an extra Entei I had for a Genesect. Now I just need a Melotta and my Dex will be complete.
Have to wait then, that event won't be out too soon D=

Old 10-23-2012, 08:05 AM   #394
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Have to wait then, that event won't be out too soon D=
Might try to get one from someone who did the Japanese event.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:57 AM   #395
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

You don't need Event Legendaries in order to finish the National Dex and get the Shiny Charm, just everything else.

Vocaloid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:46 PM   #396
Sai's brother
Jonin

Party
Spoiler:
Vaporeon Lv 70
PoliLolli (Politoed) Lv58
Jessie (Poliwrath) Lv.49
Ace (Azumarill) Lv.32
Mudkip **Shiny Lv1
Giratina **Shiny Lv40

Misc 1
Spoiler:
Poochenya 24
Whismur 10
Glittahar (Koffing) 11
Lotad 5
CoffeeCake (Mismagius) 10
Omanyte 10
Spheal 46
Emolga 22
Silly (Musharna) 57
Panno (Panpour) 22
ChefMoonky (Simisage) 22
Lollipop (Anorith) 25
Lillipup 6
The Lich (Litwick) 33
Magruuoo (Magby) 10
Adorable! (Aron) 29
Ax? You! (Axew) 30
Emboar 38
Finneon 10
Laura (Barboach) 60
Escavalier 22
Accelgor 26
Buneary 16
Pinceo 47
Turtle (Tirtouga) 25
Castform 26
Venipede 10
Magiiot (Magnemite) 10
Stunfisk 57
Bouffalant 49

Misc 2
Spoiler:
Kahcuboo (Kabuto) 10
Sir Nate (Vanilluxe) 64
Libarachi (Gothita) 31
Huntail 47
Jellicent 46
Canada (Simisear) 50
Cryogonal 57
Nidoran F 5
(*insert Japanese characters here*) Infernape 36
Shellder 55
Throh 49
Germany (Audino) 54
Braviary 60
Charmander **Shiny 1
Japan (Zoroark) 55
Mawile 49
Porygon-Z 10
(*Insert Japanese Characters Here*) Spiritomb 1
Zubat 14
Rattata 16
Grimer 6
Mienfoo 48
Natily (Whimiscott) 37
Conkeldurr 30
Pa-Pazz (Nosepass) 57
Serperior Lv40
Goldeen 52
Nommzer (Gible) **Shiny 1
Deino 1
Prinplup 28

Misc 3
Spoiler:
Leafeon 70
Aeron (Riolu) 1
Lord Emily (Hydreigon) 72
Destructor (Elekid) 10
(*Insert Japanese Characters here*) Ampharos 54
Pigeon (Pidove) 16
Sceptile 48
Vanillite 1
Oshie (Samurott) 85
Timburr 1
Snivy 1
Azurill 5
Duduo 53
Heatmor 55
Carnivine 58
Onix 57
Bronzor 32
Breeder (Ditto) 58
Skourpi 33
Spoink 31
Pelipper 34
Drifblim 35
Beardy (Beartic) 56
Durant 56
Trubbish 21
Yanma 55
Corphish 56
Piloswine 44
Solrock 46
Sawk 55

Misc 4

Spoiler:
Toxicroak 55
Lunaria (Ralts) 1
Soos (Ampharos) 88
Lady Sewwy (Leavanny) 82
Precious (Arcanine) 82
Juicy Pop (Vaporeon) 34
Bugzilla (Volcarona) 65
Lucario 81

Breeders
Spoiler:
Golem 51
Gigalith 29
Lilligant 22
Crobat 50
Gliscor 51
Crustle 42
Eelektross 42

N's Pkmn
Spoiler:
Liepard 21
Woobat 55
Sandile 27
Darumaka 22
Sigilyph 22
Darmanitan 35
Joltik 28
Boldore 28
Klink 28
Scraggy 22
Zorua 40
Ferroseed 28
Pidove 13
Tympole 13
Timburr 13

Legends 1
Spoiler:
Mew **Shiny 20
Raikou **Shiny 30
Entei **Shiny 30
Suicune **Shiny 30
Ho-oh **Shiny 85
Celebi 50
(Jelly Bean) Regirock 65
(Oreos) Registeel 65
Latias **Shiny 41
(S'mores) Latios 68
(Lemon Drop) Uxie 65
(Twizzlers) Mesprit 65
(Sour Patch) Azelf 65
(Pulparindo) Heatran 68
(Moon Cake) Cresselia 68
(Rotini) Victini 15
(Sprint) Cobalion 42
(Sugar Pop) Cobalion 65
(KFC) Terrakion 42
(TootsiePop) Terrakion 65
Virizion 42
(Gummy Pop) Virizion 65
Thundurus 40
Reshiram 50
(FREDDY.) Zekrom 63
(Stephano) Zekrom 70
Kyurem 70
Keldeo 69
Genesect 90

Grottoes
Spoiler:
Deerling 30
Pachirisu 55
Neattitiy (Ciniccino) 24
Seoul (Beedrill) 57
Lena (Herdier) 10
Sir Sewz (Leavanny) 22
Bibarel 56
PokEball (Foongus) 23
Dip (Salamance) 59
NidoranF 58
NidoranM 58
Clefable 48
Watchog 55

Earned 114 Medals too

Old 10-26-2012, 05:22 PM   #397
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Anyone know how to check pokemon hapiness?
How to get Eco share or leftovers?

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 05:27 PM   #398
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Anyone know how to check pokemon hapiness?
How to get Eco share or leftovers?
to check your pokemon happiness Bianca on the Xtransceiver

exp share Castelia City (Battle Company), Icirrus City (Show Level 25-49 Pokemon to Fan Club Owner)

leftover Castelia Sewers

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 05:39 PM   #399
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Thanks trubs, but is there two exp shares?

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 05:46 PM   #400
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Thanks trubs, but is there two exp shares?
that right you get at post game bacon

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black and white 2, pokemon