Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 10-20-2012, 08:33 PM   #341
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Pokemon Black and White 2

I've tried 16 different ones today and found zero pokemon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 08:35 PM   #342
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Just found Leavanny w/ Overcoat!

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 08:37 PM   #343
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

you have amazing luck, my luck gives me things like confuse ray ending after 1 turn on my enimies pokemon and failing to cause them to hurt itself while my pokemon hits itself 5 times in a row if it gets confused

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-20-2012, 08:39 PM   #344
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
you have amazing luck, my luck gives me things like confuse ray ending after 1 turn on my enimies pokemon and failing to cause them to hurt itself while my pokemon hits itself 5 times in a row if it gets confused
I have that luck too. Like i freeze my foe, they defrost right away, and 1 OHKO me xD

Old 10-20-2012, 08:42 PM   #345
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

it gets annoying when they get 3 critical hits in a row and my Herracross's megahorn missed three times in a row before and ending up dieing against a pokemon that it would of one hit if Megahorn hit

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-20-2012, 08:44 PM   #346
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
it gets annoying when they get 3 critical hits in a row and my Herracross's megahorn missed three times in a row before and ending up dieing against a pokemon that it would of one hit if Megahorn hit
My foe got nine critical hits in a row before

Old 10-20-2012, 08:46 PM   #347
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

it's crazy low accuary moves miss most of the time when you use them but if the other guy uses them they never miss

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-20-2012, 08:47 PM   #348
Sai's brother
Jonin

Game Logic

Old 10-20-2012, 08:54 PM   #349
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

maybe the mission thing will increase my chance of finding a pokemon

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-20-2012, 08:56 PM   #350
Sai's brother
Jonin

Although I didn't get it from a Grotto, I have a Vaporeon w/ Hydration

Old 10-20-2012, 09:06 PM   #351
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

that ability can be useful on a rain team, since rain wakes it up after it uses rest to heal

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-20-2012, 09:10 PM   #352
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

@ Sai's brother

Hey dude I just wanted to say that I love you!!
Why?
Because you are my hero!!!!
How??
You are prodly representing water types ! You are collecting and raising water types and using them to be the best!!!!

I love water types
Why????
Because they are the best!!!
How????
They are so balanaced and just awesome overal. Most gym leaders use water types than any other gym (or at least compared to grass and fire gyms) There are so many different water types out there !

Overall just thank you! I want to battle you one day and hopefully we can see who is the

STRONGEST WATER TYPE USER
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:10 PM   #353
Sai's brother
Jonin

It's going to be part of my water team. I'm replacing my Water Absorb Vaporeon for it

Old 10-20-2012, 09:16 PM   #354
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

17 percent of all pokemon are water type *108 out of 649* and ghost has least number of pokemon 27

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here

Last edited by ILIKEPIE; 10-20-2012 at 09:26 PM.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:26 PM   #355
Sai's brother
Jonin

Found Clefairy in the Giant Chasm Grotto!

Old 10-20-2012, 09:27 PM   #356
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Offensively, arguments could be made for Fighting, Ground and Dragon being the best type, Ground and Fighting deal super effective damage to 5 types, more than any other type and Dragon is only resisted by Steel.

Defensively, Steel has more resistances than any other type, in addition to being the only type to resist Dragon, but it is weak to three very common offensive types (Ground, Fighting and Fire). Electric is only weak to Ground type but it doesn't have a huge amount of resistances either.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:29 PM   #357
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
Offensively, arguments could be made for Fighting, Ground and Dragon being the best type, Ground and Fighting deal super effective damage to 5 types, more than any other type and Dragon is only resisted by Steel.

Defensively, Steel has more resistances than any other type, in addition to being the only type to resist Dragon, but it is weak to three very common offensive types (Ground, Fighting and Fire). Electric is only weak to Ground type but it doesn't have a huge amount of resistances either.
Electric Pkmn w/ Levitate = amazing

Old 10-20-2012, 09:37 PM   #358
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

rotom is pretty cool because of that ability with it's heat and wash forms, but really dumb on it's sky form (levitate plus flying type really?)

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-20-2012, 09:39 PM   #359
Sai's brother
Jonin

Yeah.

Woo! Got Deerling w/ DW ability.

Well, enough Mareep hatching and Grotto hunting. Back to training my Water team

Old 10-20-2012, 09:46 PM   #360
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Yeah.

Woo! Got Deerling w/ DW ability.

Well, enough Mareep hatching and Grotto hunting. Back to training my Water team
What is the DW Ability?

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black and white 2, pokemon