Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 10-20-2012, 05:42 PM   #321
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Pokemon Black and White 2

Finished for today, got to Mistralton City and started Route 7/Celestial Tower. Plan on doing Skyla (ha) tomorrow.

Emboar, Level 45
Leavanny, Level 42
Magnezone, Level 41
Ducklett, Level 23? (Fly and Surf)
Lopunny, Level 18 (Cut)
Emolga, Level 24 (Flash)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 05:45 PM   #322
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Her gym is out to murder you again, be careful. xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 05:50 PM   #323
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Red's ace is a lot stronger than my strongest pokemon when I beat Skyla

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 05:51 PM   #324
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Flying > Grass and Fighting is what Sai is saying.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 05:53 PM   #325
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Flying > Grass and Fighting is what Sai is saying.
Spoiler:

...No. I'm saying her gym has giant fans that blow you across the gym you splat you against walls. Like in B1W1 where her cannons shot you against walls...

But that works too

Old 10-20-2012, 05:58 PM   #326
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Spoiler:

...No. I'm saying her gym has giant fans that blow you across the gym you splat you against walls. Like in B1W1 where her cannons shot you against walls...

But that works too
Well mine worked better. So take that. e.e

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 06:00 PM   #327
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Well mine worked better. So take that. e.e
I take both

Old 10-20-2012, 06:02 PM   #328
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

unova dex seen 197/300 hmm I must of skipped a few trainers

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-20-2012, 06:03 PM   #329
Sai's brother
Jonin

Min is still 298/301

(000 - 300)

Old 10-20-2012, 06:09 PM   #330
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

the weird pokemon I have not yet seen is pidove, you think after seeing both of it's evolved forms I would of seen it once

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-20-2012, 06:58 PM   #331
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
the weird pokemon I have not yet seen is pidove, you think after seeing both of it's evolved forms I would of seen it once
How is that possible?

That's like playing through red and not seeing a pidgey, or playing through diamond and not seeing a bidoof.

That's just not right.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-20-2012, 07:00 PM   #332
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
How is that possible?

That's like playing through red and not seeing a pidgey, or playing through diamond and not seeing a bidoof.

That's just not right.
Pidove's rate of appearing isn't that high. So this is understandable :3

Old 10-20-2012, 07:39 PM   #333
FirebirdSteph
Freshmen Academy Student

FirebirdSteph saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I want to get this game! I just need some more money to get it. I love Vanilluxe so much!
FirebirdSteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:53 PM   #334
Sai's brother
Jonin

Earned 101 Medals. Woo! Medals! Medals for everyone!

Old 10-20-2012, 07:58 PM   #335
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

45 medals yeah, been going to hidden grottos and not finding any pokemon

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-20-2012, 08:10 PM   #336
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
45 medals yeah, been going to hidden grottos and not finding any pokemon
I found
Herdier w/ Scrappy. Normal and Fighting moves can hurt Ghost type
Bibarel w/ Moody
Pachirisu w/ Volt Absorb
Minccino w/ Skill Link
Foongus w/ Regenerator (Maybe e.e)
Beedrill w/ Sniper

Old 10-20-2012, 08:24 PM   #337
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

only the minccino so far cause the story forced that one to be there

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-20-2012, 08:25 PM   #338
Sai's brother
Jonin

I'm going to find the Dragonite one now

Old 10-20-2012, 08:27 PM   #339
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

been to that area found a pokeball I think and I've been at the ditto one like 10 times already

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-20-2012, 08:29 PM   #340
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
been to that area found a pokeball I think and I've been at the ditto one like 10 times already
Found Blue Shard

Ditto has a 1% chance of appearing.
Same w/ Dragonite

Tags
black and white 2, pokemon