Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 10-13-2012, 04:50 PM   #21
Aarkan
Freshmen Academy Student

Aarkan has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden, Box Set 13, is coming on January 29th 2013

The delays were for a reason, they've been working their butts off. They need a week per episode and movies take at the very least 4 weeks to dub, along with the additional details required with films that are not applied to episodes. ~14 weeks wait time for ~16 weeks worth of content is a decent trade. Other series have been getting really bad release ratios.
Aarkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:12 PM   #22
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
Yeah, i think so too. Because there are 2 special episodes that will be included in box set 14, from what ive learned, over the years. Im interested to see what that will be like!
Yep they are one of those flash back specials so its possible. And its ok not one of my favorites but still pretty good.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:27 PM   #23
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Yep they are one of those flash back specials so its possible. And its ok not one of my favorites but still pretty good.
Thats cool

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:05 PM   #24
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thats cool
Indeed and dude I just saw the cover for 13 it looks really awesome and good news it doesn't have 12 episodes it actually has 13 since it goes to 166 and other good news is it has Hinata and Naruto in Nine Tails on the front cover it looks really cool.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:19 PM   #25
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Here is the link for it since for some reason the one already on here doesn't show it.
http://www.amazon.com/Naruto-Shippud...d_rhf_ee_p_t_1
Old 10-16-2012, 08:29 PM   #26
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Wow it has the six tails and hinata on it even though it doesn't even go that far

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:33 PM   #27
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
166 actually has Hinata's confession in it and im pretty sure we see Naruto go in that form at the very end of the episode at least. We don't see him in that form for very long anyways only for like an episode or so.

I put it in spoilers so I wouldn't ruin the surprise for those that haven't seen it yet.

Last edited by ItachiKisame; 10-16-2012 at 08:37 PM.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:40 PM   #28
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Thanks for sharing that cover art, nice to know iTunes Volume 13 will have Episodes 154-166 !

|
Toddler Naruto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:43 PM   #29
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Anytime and it is nice that they have something a little cooler on the cover as well. I kinda wished it would at least get to 167 but im still happy with the episodes they have also its cool they have two charatures at once on the front cover.^^
Old 10-17-2012, 09:52 AM   #30
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Indeed and dude I just saw the cover for 13 it looks really awesome and good news it doesn't have 12 episodes it actually has 13 since it goes to 166 and other good news is it has Hinata and Naruto in Nine Tails on the front cover it looks really cool.
OMG YES! This is FTW! I was just about to post this! OMG I LOVE this cover! This was the cover that i hoped they would show! And they did! This is truely awesome! I LOVE this! So awesome! Thanks ItachiKisame!

Quote:
Anytime and it is nice that they have something a little cooler on the cover as well. I kinda wished it would at least get to 167 but im still happy with the episodes they have also its cool they have two charatures at once on the front cover.^^
Its actually good that they end box set 13 on episode 166, because from what i understand, is that the big fight is on that episode! I think thats good enough. But this cover is all around bad to the bone! SO MUCH WIN!

Old 10-17-2012, 10:28 AM   #31
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
OMG YES! This is FTW! I was just about to post this! OMG I LOVE this cover! This was the cover that i hoped they would show! And they did! This is truely awesome! I LOVE this! So awesome! Thanks ItachiKisame!

Its actually good that they end box set 13 on episode 166, because from what i understand, is that the big fight is on that episode! I think thats good enough. But this cover is all around bad to the bone! SO MUCH WIN!
Anytime and and I know I was kinda hoping the same especially for Hinata since she has a big part to play in and Naruto looks bad ass in that form and Hinata also looks amazing.

Yeah I guess 166 is good enough to end the box set and it has part of the big fight it it actually finishes it on the box set after it but yeah there will be a lot of good stuff this next box set which is good enough.^^ And HELL YEAH IT IS ITS ONE OF THE BEST COVERS MADE SO FAR!!
Old 10-17-2012, 11:00 AM   #32
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Anytime and and I know I was kinda hoping the same especially for Hinata since she has a big part to play in and Naruto looks bad ass in that form and Hinata also looks amazing.

Yeah I guess 166 is good enough to end the box set and it has part of the big fight it it actually finishes it on the box set after it but yeah there will be a lot of good stuff this next box set which is good enough.^^ And HELL YEAH IT IS ITS ONE OF THE BEST COVERS MADE SO FAR!!
LOL yes it is! Im happy and proud of it! lol It just amazes me! But this is sooper sweet! Im so glad they went with this! Another cover thats inspired from Japan, to say the least.

Old 10-17-2012, 01:27 PM   #33
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
LOL yes it is! Im happy and proud of it! lol It just amazes me! But this is sooper sweet! Im so glad they went with this! Another cover thats inspired from Japan, to say the least.
Me too its one of those things that makes this box set so sweet.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:03 PM   #34
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Me too its one of those things that makes this box set so sweet.
Yes indeed, you said it, pal. You know something? Im gonna say that this new cover is my favorite Naruto cover of all, so far! This is the best one ive seen yet! That includes all of the box sets from Naruto series 1 and Shippuden. Up till now, this Box set cover, is my favorite one! FTW

Old 10-17-2012, 02:23 PM   #35
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes indeed, you said it, pal. You know something? Im gonna say that this new cover is my favorite Naruto cover of all, so far! This is the best one ive seen yet! That includes all of the box sets from Naruto series 1 and Shippuden. Up till now, this Box set cover, is my favorite one! FTW
lol Im thinking its one of my favorites as well all the others are still good too but this is one of the most bad ass ones there is so far and its cool its showing two charaters in the front at once. Im guessing it will have Pain in the back.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:54 PM   #36
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
lol Im thinking its one of my favorites as well all the others are still good too but this is one of the most bad ass ones there is so far and its cool its showing two charaters in the front at once. Im guessing it will have Pain in the back.
Indeed, and yes, it will probably have Pain on the back cover.

Old 10-18-2012, 06:39 PM   #37
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Indeed, and yes, it will probably have Pain on the back cover.
Yep since he is in it a lot.
Old 10-18-2012, 08:07 PM   #38
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yep since he is in it a lot.
Yeah, im betting he is!

Old 10-18-2012, 08:16 PM   #39
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah, im betting he is!
Yeah im not sure which other character they would have on there.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:34 AM   #40
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yeah im not sure which other character they would have on there.
Yeah, me too.