Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 12:54 PM   #4321
Jedort
Academy Graduate

Jedort saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

This also probably confirms multiple player battles, because in the story mode it showed kakashi sakura and rock lee vs the seven swordsmen, so it would be silly of them not to take that to online mode
That will probably be the mind blowing news that Matsuyama said in his interview we would have by the end of october
Old 10-18-2012, 12:58 PM   #4322
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i wouldn't consider my mind blown merely pleased. showing it off properly would blow my mind

stage transition maybe instead of free roam? if only a jap could say what the text says

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Joaty; 10-18-2012 at 01:08 PM.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:07 PM   #4323
Jedort
Academy Graduate

Jedort saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

is the move that zabuza's doing in generations or do you think there may be a chance that he has a new moveset?? because i personally don't recall having seen it
also in the pics at the bottom there seems to be a fight in a normal scenario which becomes a chase throughout konoha, it would be kind of cool to have that
Old 10-18-2012, 01:13 PM   #4324
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedort View Post
is the move that zabuza's doing in generations or do you think there may be a chance that he has a new moveset?? because i personally don't recall having seen it
also in the pics at the bottom there seems to be a fight in a normal scenario which becomes a chase throughout konoha, it would be kind of cool to have that
its zabuza's grab characters from generations wont have new movesets though they will have new awakening actions.

as for the scan i wouldnt say these are playable just yet..seems there just giving angles to show them off like they did with the support characters in generations. you can see in the Jinin Akebino screen Fuguki suikazan in the background..this leads me to believe its just close up shots taken from the battle with them in story mode and not playable

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by XGriever; 10-18-2012 at 01:18 PM.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:17 PM   #4325
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

^They are, we've seen enough. CC2 would be dumb if they were not playable, and they're really listening to the fans this time around, I mean the war, DLC, free roam.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 10-18-2012, 01:17 PM   #4326
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

jump combos would be unnecessary with straight up hack 'n' slash

Old 10-18-2012, 01:18 PM   #4327
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

^Exactly.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 10-18-2012, 01:20 PM   #4328
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

i sent a message to the twitter guy asking about the supposed free roam

the pic is too vague to be a confirmation their are no npcs visible so better to be safe then sorry.
i also recall them saying a while ago that story mode would be like storm 2

i personally think it's a stage transition via ring out- the pics are too similar for my liking

Last edited by Joaty; 10-18-2012 at 01:45 PM.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:45 PM   #4329
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

lol you would think that but they could have variation to there attacks in hack and slash leading to a attack hitting the opponent up then using a air attack to knock them back down quickly, all im saying is this is CC2, they do listen to the fans yes but they have a tendency to have characters that should be playable restricted to support only instead so i just think its best to not take this scan as confirmation there playable.

as for the free roam im 100% that screen is depicting free roam in story. it cant be a air combo from naruto since he doesn't have any like that one unless its a new one.

Old 10-18-2012, 01:49 PM   #4330
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
lol you would think that but they could have variation to there attacks in hack and slash leading to a attack hitting the opponent up then using a air attack to knock them back down quickly, all im saying is this is CC2, they do listen to the fans yes but they have a tendency to have characters that should be playable restricted to support only instead so i just think its best to not take this scan as confirmation there playable.

as for the free roam im 100% that screen is depicting free roam in story. it cant be a air combo from naruto since he doesn't have any like that one unless its a new one.
again as said in my post above don't rule out stage transition it's too uncanny how they done it.

a guy in one of the comments sections seemed to think the caption apparently says that some stages had transition if he's lying or not is another matter.

Last edited by Joaty; 10-18-2012 at 01:54 PM.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:50 PM   #4331
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

When i see those pics i am really wondering if we could get actual 2 vs 2 / 3 vs 3 battles

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 10-18-2012, 01:55 PM   #4332
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
again as said in my post above don't rule out stage transition it's too uncanny how they done it
i seriously doubt they have added stage transition since only a select few stages would be able to do this, it would feel like a dead or alive game lol stage transitions wont be on CC2's minds imo.

the screen at the side of it is showing off the new team attack feature with yamato and theres no arrows going to the screen at the side like they normally do when they demonstrate a cause and effect.

maybe im being too negative lol

i love the new stage though

Last edited by XGriever; 10-18-2012 at 01:57 PM.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:59 PM   #4333
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

^ i suppose they would have an arrow showing cause and effect for stage transitions.
i'm going to wait for better proof though to be shure

Old 10-18-2012, 02:02 PM   #4334
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

hmm well i read on a comment on youtube from someone that can apprantly read japanese and they say its a Ring Out feature lol personally i dont believe that

Old 10-18-2012, 02:04 PM   #4335
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

This game comes out in March 2012? Looks like the anime fillers ruined S3 having more content.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 10-18-2012, 02:05 PM   #4336
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

saiyan islands take on it

'You will note towards the bottom left of the scan is a screenshot with Naruto taking on Yamato. If we understood correctly, and we could be totally wrong, players can knock their opponent out of the battle arena.'

so yh, i think free roam is a no go

Last edited by Joaty; 10-18-2012 at 02:16 PM.
Old 10-18-2012, 02:14 PM   #4337
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
i seriously doubt they have added stage transition since only a select few stages would be able to do this, it would feel like a dead or alive game lol stage transitions wont be on CC2's minds imo.

the screen at the side of it is showing off the new team attack feature with yamato and theres no arrows going to the screen at the side like they normally do when they demonstrate a cause and effect.

maybe im being too negative lol

i love the new stage though
Stage transitions have existed though in the Ultimate Ninja series, created by CC2 as well. Mind you they were removed at one point, but they kept the ability to switch between a foreground and background through the five PS2 games and I believe the three PSP games as well. It's possible they may find a way to incorporate that into the storm series. :/

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 10-18-2012, 02:21 PM   #4338
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

if you zoom it to the pic on the right i think yamato is in front of naruto while in the air

Last edited by Joaty; 10-18-2012 at 02:38 PM.
Old 10-18-2012, 02:37 PM   #4339
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

It looks like that pic is of "Ring Out" or something. It's possible it might be a stage transition, but it's also possible for a "Kick your opponent out of the stage, and you win" A.K.A getting the opponent out the stage via a side combo might be a one-way deal K.O. That would be SO OP!!

Especially since you wouldn't be able to sub because of the sub bar, and you'd be killed regardless how much health you had left if you get kicked out the stage.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 10-18-2012, 02:39 PM   #4340
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
It looks like that pic is of "Ring Out" or something. It's possible it might be a stage transition, but it's also possible for a "Kick your opponent out of the stage, and you win" A.K.A getting the opponent out the stage via a side combo might be a one-way deal K.O. That would be SO OP!!

Especially since you wouldn't be able to sub because of the sub bar, and you'd be killed regardless how much health you had left if you get kicked out the stage.
I seriously doubt ringouts here. This isn't Soul Calibur lolz.

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Closed Thread