Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: Neji or Sasuke
Neji no doubt 10 66.67%
Sasuke obviously 6 40.00%
both die 3 20.00%
draw 2 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-18-2012, 01:22 PM   #21
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Neji vs Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Wrong.It would get sucked in.

Wrong as well.
Same.
Can you prove that it would be sucked in? Neji stopped Naruto with Kaiten and repelled him once it was over. Ammy would be the same. It'd get repelled.

Elaborate. Sasuke's arrows haven't shown destruction comparable to busting a forest. At most it put a crack in a bridge which is far incomparable.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:24 PM   #22
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

If Sasuke's arrow can cause damage to bridge...how can it not cause damage to Neji

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:27 PM   #23
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
If Sasuke's arrow can cause damage to bridge...how can it not cause damage to Neji
It's not that it doesn't cause damage, it's that they are deflected off course via the chakra barrier which also deflected Kidomaru's. Which again are superior to Sasuke's with reasons already explained.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 10-18-2012, 01:29 PM   #24
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The fact that neji cant touch him while in susanoo. Thus he gets raped in close range if he can even get there.
The fact that neji cant even can get close to him because the moment kaiten stops is the moment he gets ammy'd/arrow'd ( Thats if kaiten cant stop the arrow which i doubt, alot)
The fact neji never ever even in his wildest dreams could not dodge ammy or arrows.
The fact that sasukes arrows are 100000x times faster then neji airpalm will ever be and thus he gets raped at long range and mid range.
The fact that just sasukes chidori nagashi can shut down any damage neji can do except for air palm which is inferior in every way to even sasuke katon jutsu.

i am feeling sick

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:30 PM   #25
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Neji cannot deflect Sasuke's attacks forever. He'll start running low on chakra. True, Sasuke would too if he kept using the arrows but he'd wait for that moment Neji turns his guard down...(genjutsu maybe?)
Also...speed isn't equalized

@BMC I'm here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:30 PM   #26
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Can you prove that it would be sucked in?

Neji stopped Naruto with Kaiten and repelled him once it was over.

Ammy would be the same. It'd get repelled.

Elaborate. Sasuke's arrows haven't shown destruction comparable to busting a forest. At most it put a crack in a bridge which is far incomparable.
Logic.Strong rotation meets fire.Compare it to Kakuzu causing a Firestorm.
The spin drags in the fire as unlike with Nardo and Spider-Boy it ain't physical but elemental.

Yes.a PHYSICAL attack.

Ammy isn't physical its a chakra elemental related Jutsu.Show me Rotation repelling anything else except for physical attacks.

Cause he now uses his arrows in combination with Fire.Seen that when Sasuke killed Zetsu.

Quote:
sasukes chidori nagashi
That as well.It's probably the fastest elemental jutsu we've seen.

And not to forget, in one strike ko'd sai and naruto and was strong enough to shred Yamatos wood.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.

Last edited by Vivi; 10-18-2012 at 01:34 PM.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:43 PM   #27
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Sharingan is OK, but Genjtus won't work on Neji, he'll see right through it.

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:44 PM   #28
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
The fact that neji cant touch him while in susanoo. Thus he gets raped in close range if he can even get there.
The fact that neji cant even can get close to him because the moment kaiten stops is the moment he gets ammy'd/arrow'd ( Thats if kaiten cant stop the arrow which i doubt, alot)
The fact neji never ever even in his wildest dreams could not dodge ammy or arrows.
The fact that sasukes arrows are 100000x times faster then neji airpalm will ever be and thus he gets raped at long range and mid range.
The fact that just sasukes chidori nagashi can shut down any damage neji can do except for air palm which is inferior in every way to even sasuke katon jutsu.

i am feeling sick
If Sasuke does use Susanoo, Neji can see with his Byakugan that it rapidly depletes his chakra. And stays in far range from him to avoid damage along with arrows which I've already talked about.

What's stopping him from using Kaiten a second time? Sasuke would get tired from using Ammy and Arrows before Neji does due to the massive chakra drain involved.

Quote:
(Thats if kaiten cant stop the arrow which i doubt, alot)
You just said Kaiten can stop a Susanoo arrow. I thought you were on Sasuke's side.

He doesn't dodge them, he blocks Ammy with Kaiten and deflects the arrows like he did with Kidomaru's.

Already talked about arrows.

Chidori Nagashi would be blown away by Full Body Blow. Even PTS Naruto was able to dodge Sasuke's katons.

Quote:
Logic.Strong rotation meets fire.Compare it to Kakuzu causing a Firestorm.
The spin drags in the fire as unlike with Nardo and Spider-Boy it ain't physical but elemental.

Yes.a PHYSICAL attack.

Ammy isn't physical its a chakra elemental related Jutsu.Show me Rotation repelling anything else except for physical attacks.

Cause he now uses his arrows in combination with Fire.Seen that when Sasuke killed Zetsu.

That as well.It's probably the fastest elemental jutsu we've seen.

And not to forget, in one strike ko'd sai and naruto and was strong enough to shred Yamatos wood.
Even if the fire gets sucked in, it still gets blocked from coming in with the granted chakra barrier of Kaiten similar to A's Raiton Armor blocking Ammy. And we know that Kaiten repels the attack after it's over, so Ammy gets repelled. Doesn't matter if it's elemental.

Already talked about Nagashi.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="

Last edited by megabbaut; 10-18-2012 at 01:52 PM.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:17 AM   #29
Ariana Dean
Apprentice Genin

Ariana Dean has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ariana Dean has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
I'm also disregarding Ariana's vote. She has a thing for Hyugas
and Fang's. He probably did that to spite me

not sure bout Jak though....I believe he literally thinks that
You're right i love the hyuga's especially Neji.

I'll just pass nd let u guys do the discussions.
N
E
J
I

Where are u?I want u back.
Proud to be a Muslim
Ariana Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:22 AM   #30
voicesinmyhead
Chunin

voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

NEJI of course duhhhh

music is my escape

Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song

without music the world would stop spinning
voicesinmyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 12:43 AM   #31
Marium
Freshmen Academy Student

Marium saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I hate Sasuke's character but in a battle Sasuke will defeat Neji. (right now)
Marium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:34 AM   #32
Ariana Dean
Apprentice Genin

Ariana Dean has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ariana Dean has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Nejis will is stronger than Sasukes.
N
E
J
I

Proud to be a Muslim
Old 10-21-2012, 08:45 AM   #33
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

OGM this has been done so many times!!

Saskue loses cuz his strongest attack is close range! Neji excels at close combat so it is way to dangerous
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:11 PM   #34
ffcloud321
Ninja Academy Student

ffcloud321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!ffcloud321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!ffcloud321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I don't want to crap on Neji, I would at least think he could do something to Sasuke, but he can't win. Amataseru, Susano? His has Itachis eyes now. His curse mark. I don't know if Neji could block a curse mark powered Chidori.

-Jesus

PSN: MegaMathew

ffcloud321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:24 AM   #35
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

genjutsu spam the end.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:25 PM   #36
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Neji would use the bykugan to see that he is in genjutsu and with his chakra control could easily break out
Old 11-26-2012, 11:49 PM   #37
Ariana Dean
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Neji would use the bykugan to see that he is in genjutsu and with his chakra control could easily break out
Yup thats right.
N
E
J
I

Proud to be a Muslim
Old 11-27-2012, 08:53 AM   #38
PrinceofPeace
Banned

saskue can not keep distance forever
Fire style is easily dodged or roatated
saskue would be taken by surprise with Air Palms

was 128 palms only in the anime?