Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 10-15-2012, 06:55 PM   #21
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Itachi and Kisame vs Pein and Konan

Konan and Pain with or without prep

Konan goes into the air and spams paper attacks
Animal path summons all (about 13 ) summonings

Summonings get Amaterasu'd.

Pain then gets bored and uses ALMIGHTY PUSH for the win.
I see at least Kisame falling to this jutsu.

Itachi somehow survives most likely with Susanoo

Pain wraps it up with Planetary Devastation!

Pain and Konan know not to look into his eyes and they would be careful to flow chakra within each other.

Only sound genjutsu is the most effective and not visiual against the paths
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:24 AM   #22
athoatho
Veteran Chunin

athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Konan and Pain with or without prep

Konan goes into the air and spams paper attacks
Animal path summons all (about 13 ) summonings

Summonings get Amaterasu'd.

Pain then gets bored and uses ALMIGHTY PUSH for the win.
I see at least Kisame falling to this jutsu.

Itachi somehow survives most likely with Susanoo

Pain wraps it up with Planetary Devastation!

Pain and Konan know not to look into his eyes and they would be careful to flow chakra within each other.

Only sound genjutsu is the most effective and not visiual against the paths
the Almighty push leaves the five other paths of pein dead so they will be damaged by the push as well as Kisame
if itachi survive with susano he will be left with Conan and the helpless Deva path ( than will not be able to use his powers for few minutes
kisame may still have a chance to survive due to his huge chakra but this is not for sure
any how Itachi then will have enogh time to burn or seal deva path
and the final encounter will be tired itachi vs conan
so prepared and non prepared conan are diffinitly not the same
Everything that's really worthwhile in life comes to us free - our minds, our souls, our bodies, our hopes, our dreams, our intelligence, our love of family and friends and country. All of these priceless possessions are free."
~Earl Nightingale
" Don't cry, Sasuke. Your big brother is here to protect you, no matter what happens." (うちはイタチ, Uchiha Itachi)
athoatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:35 AM   #23
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i think giving konan prp in any battle, apart from uchiha's, is auto win, no-one has shown the durability to tank 6billion bombs
Old 10-17-2012, 01:10 PM   #24
Uchiha Itachi !
Freshmen Academy Student

Uchiha Itachi ! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well like most of you guys already said, with prep for konan its impossible for itachi and kisame. with out i say konan doesnt stand a chance

But i think the real battle is between Pein and itachi & kisame. But you say that itachi is healthy so his stamina is maybe less a issue.

And for kisame, his real power is major chakra reserve, butt still likely he would not last against pein.

With the jutsu that Pein has i really dont even Itachi stand a chance against it.

If we must believe Itachi for his word in the manga.

He said: If i fight jiraiya than we would both die, even with reinforcements.
And pein killed Jiraiya. The only thing they can do is to find the REAL nagato , then it would be a very different fight.
Uchiha Itachi ! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:54 PM   #25
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by athoatho View Post
the Almighty push leaves the five other paths of pein dead(not dead but immobile) so they will be damaged by the push as well as Kisame
*the animal path can summon a bird and the bird will take the paths out of harms way*
if itachi survive with susano he will be left with Conan and the helpless Deva path ( than will not be able to use his powers for few minutes
kisame may still have a chance to survive due to his huge chakra but this is not for sure
(just cuz the AMAZING KISAME has a lot of chakra does not mean he can tank one of them most powerful ninjutsu in the world)
any how Itachi then will have enogh time to burn or seal deva path
and the final encounter will be tired itachi vs conan
so prepared and non prepared conan are diffinitly not the same
*they can fly out of range from being sealed and Preta path can abosrob flamses*
So how do Kisaem and Itachi counter Plantary Devastation?
Old 10-18-2012, 10:24 AM   #26
athoatho
Veteran Chunin

athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

_ the paths are originally dead bodies and are moved by the chakra that Nagato emit, so when Nagato stop controlling them they will go back to their original state (dead )
_ if Nagato focus all his energy on Deva path there will not be any summon or bird, but even if he managed by some way have a bird i think Itachi and Kisame will not give time for the evacuation process to be completed, ( the bird can be trapped in water prison my water clone or burned by amatarasu ) simply Itachi and Kisame are very fast to let this process get completed. a better method would be a bird that carry the summon path from the start that then summon the rest of the four Paths after the mighty push but all the paths are there from the start and a single bird is an easy target for Amataruse
_many ninja in Konoha survived the almight push (tsunade did not only survived but she saved many others ) so Kisame has his chance but i said not for sure and he was not counted in the final encounter
_ conan can fly but Deva path will not be able to use his powers so he cannot if conan take him this will makes here to slow and itachi can use Amatarasue from distance, susanoo still has yasaka magitama for long range attacks
_ plantary devastation have been use twice in Ninja history both against huge tailed beast never against a small rapidly moving ninja, beside Yata mirror can nullify any attack
( i dont know if the sword can seal the rocks but it is possible )
so it is all depend on the sequence of events
Everything that's really worthwhile in life comes to us free - our minds, our souls, our bodies, our hopes, our dreams, our intelligence, our love of family and friends and country. All of these priceless possessions are free."
~Earl Nightingale
" Don't cry, Sasuke. Your big brother is here to protect you, no matter what happens." (うちはイタチ, Uchiha Itachi)
Old 10-18-2012, 01:22 PM   #27
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
_ the paths are originally dead bodies and are moved by the chakra that Nagato emit, so when Nagato stop controlling them they will go back to their original state (dead )
_ if Nagato focus all his energy on Deva path there will not be any summon or bird, but even if he managed by some way have a bird i think Itachi and Kisame will not give time for the evacuation process to be completed, ( the bird can be trapped in water prison my water clone or burned by amatarasu ) simply Itachi and Kisame are very fast to let this process get completed. a better method would be a bird that carry the summon path from the start that then summon the rest of the four Paths after the mighty push but all the paths are there from the start and a single bird is an easy target for Amataruse
_many ninja in Konoha survived the almight push (tsunade did not only survived but she saved many others ) so Kisame has his chance but i said not for sure and he was not counted in the final encounter
_ conan can fly but Deva path will not be able to use his powers so he cannot if conan take him this will makes here to slow and itachi can use Amatarasue from distance, susanoo still has yasaka magitama for long range attacks
_ plantary devastation have been use twice in Ninja history both against huge tailed beast never against a small rapidly moving ninja, beside Yata mirror can nullify any attack
You are forgetting the 600 hundred billion paper bomb sea with 10 minutes of lovely explosions beneath itachi and kisame. Even if not Deva just shinra tenseis itachi with his susanoo and kisame out of the battlefield like he did with gamabunta and the other giant frogs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:32 PM   #28
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Agreed
the summonings might also be out but konan can also fly and take the bodies to the skies away from danger. There is no proof that the summonings would be out. Konan and bird can out run the water dome. Itachi would be too busy with ALMIGHTY PUSH to attack Konan or a bird. Konan can make a paper shield to block amaterasu

Not many shinobi survived that jutsu. Luckily Katasyu was there to save the ninja who were saved. Can you be a lil more specific of how Kisame would survive? Even if he could Kisame would not be in great condition!

paper clones/shield to block amaterasu and distracct him. It would take time finding the real clone. Also Susanoo would not survive Plantary Devastation
...... so you are saying Itachi and Kisame will out run Plantary Devastation. Kisame and Itachi are not that fast. How would a shield help?
You are seriously underestamating Plantary Devastation
Old 10-18-2012, 04:04 PM   #29
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Point is this thread is stacked. I might as well make this same thread where I start Nagato and Konan face to face with Itachi if I want the other team to have an easy win.

@PrinceofPeace
I think that with Yata Mirror and full Susano'o Itachi will be able to protect Kisame and help them tank Pain's ST, but Itachi will be pretty much finished after that. Sure Itachi's Susano'o ribcage was enough to tank Kirin but Deva's ST is about 30 times more devastating than that, so I certainly won't underestimate Pain by saying Itachi tanks an attack like that and continues to fight. However, using ST is too risky because Pain has to fly into the air and focus all his power to Deva before he attacks. You of all people who didn't even think Deidara could avoid Amaterasu while in the sky cannot suddenly flip flop and say that as a stationary target Deva will somehow be able to fly up there and concentrate.

Last edited by JLI2infinity; 10-19-2012 at 12:46 AM.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:58 PM   #30
athoatho
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
You are forgetting the 600 hundred billion paper bomb sea with 10 minutes of lovely explosions beneath itachi and kisame. Even if not Deva just shinra tenseis itachi with his susanoo and kisame out of the battlefield like he did with gamabunta and the other giant frogs.
i didnt forget but this post is a reply to a reply to another post, my point is that the 6 billion paper is that Conan was given the luxury to prepare, is the major fact that shifts the battle to Nagato and Conan my last sentence in the first post was ( prepared and non prepared Conan are not the same )
to Princeof Pease :
the summonings might also be out but konan can also fly and take the bodies to the skies away from danger. There is no proof that the summonings would be out. Konan and bird can out run the water dome. Itachi would be too busy with ALMIGHTY PUSH to attack Konan or a bird. Konan can make a paper shield to block amaterasu
the evacuation will finish before the ST start, we also are talking about a 10 meter distance, the gives very short time for such a big evacuation process to end ( lifting 5 immobile bodies
Not many shinobi survived that jutsu. Luckily Katasyu was there to save the ninja who were saved. Can you be a lil more specific of how Kisame would survive? Even if he could Kisame would not be in great condition!
i agree it is very difficult for kisame to survive ST
paper clones/shield to block amaterasu and distracct him. It would take time finding the real clone. Also Susanoo would not survive Plantary Devastation
itachi can also make clones that can use gingitsu
...... so you are saying Itachi and Kisame will out run Plantary Devastation. Kisame and Itachi are not that fast. How would a shield help?
i ma saying it was not used before against ninjas and we dont how does it work against small target, Itachi is a very fast ninja and Yatta can abolish any attack planetary devastation is technically multidirectional attack with giant rocks so it is also considered an attack
You are seriously underestamating Plantary Devastation
may be cause i want Itachi to win
~Earl Nightingale

Last edited by athoatho; 10-18-2012 at 05:22 PM.
Old 10-18-2012, 06:46 PM   #31
PrinceofPeace
Banned

@ Jin and athora

Forget about everything else

Plantary Devastaion finishes ALL!!!!

Itachi is not that fast. And Kisame is slower!

If Itachi could run away from it he would have done it when he was fighting edo Nagaato

No point in prep or not or making another thread cuz they have nothing to beat Plantary Devastation

RUNNING DOES SQUAT
Old 10-18-2012, 10:10 PM   #32
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

well they destroyed it in the manga so
itachi just tell kisame to use a range attack on it bam its broken
Bazk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:08 PM   #33
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
i ma saying it was not used before against ninjas and we dont how does it work against small target, Itachi is a very fast ninja and Yatta can abolish any attack planetary devastation is technically multidirectional attack with giant rocks so it is also considered an attack
Itachi can outrun and Yata Mirror can stop Planetary Devastation... Ahahahahahahahaha. Good one.

You should read Chapter 551-you might find it enlightening.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:47 AM   #34
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
Point is this thread is stacked. I might as well make this same thread where I start Nagato and Konan face to face with Itachi if I want the other team to have an easy win.

@PrinceofPeace
I think that with Yata Mirror and full Susano'o Itachi will be able to protect Kisame and help them tank Pain's ST, but Itachi will be pretty much finished after that. Sure Itachi's Susano'o ribcage was enough to tank Kirin but Deva's ST is about 30 times more devastating than that, so I certainly won't underestimate Pain by saying Itachi tanks an attack like that and continues to fight. However, using ST is too risky because Pain has to fly into the air and focus all his power to Deva before he attacks. You of all people who didn't even think Deidara could avoid Amaterasu while in the sky cannot suddenly flip flop and say that as a stationary target Deva will somehow be able to fly up there and concentrate.
Since no one wants to read the whole thing I underlined the important part. When Deva goes into the sky all the other paths get knocked out which leaves Konan to guard both them and Deva Path while he focuses. He's not going to be able to use that technique mid battle or he gets fried. So that is not what ends this thread.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:11 AM   #35
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazk View Post
well they destroyed it in the manga so
itachi just tell kisame to use a range attack on it bam its broken

Yeah it was broken by the 3 strongest (at least top 10) ninjas in Narutoverse with the 3 strongest ninjutsu (at least top 10) in the narutoverse!!

Even if Kisame had a strong long ranged ninjutsu and combine it with Itachi it would still not be strong enough

Bee's TBB + Itachi's Susanoo + Naruto's Wind RasenShuriken>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Itachi's Sussano + Giant Water Shark Bullet

Also Konan can try to attack while this is happening
Old 10-19-2012, 04:14 AM   #36
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

who can she attack them while everything is sucked up? incouding her attacks
Old 10-19-2012, 04:17 AM   #37
PrinceofPeace
Banned

her papaer attacks can slow down one of their counters.... like paperbombs for Kisame's sharks
Old 10-19-2012, 04:28 AM   #38
Bazk
Genin Elite

doubtful
Old 10-19-2012, 05:44 AM   #39
PrinceofPeace
Banned

No matter cuz Itachi n Kisame can not counter Plantary Devastaion anyway
Old 10-19-2012, 06:18 AM   #40
Bazk
Genin Elite

they throw some ranged attacks on it or itachi uses izangi in worst case