Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 10-17-2012, 05:35 PM   #201
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Pokemon Black and White 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
My Pokemon are level 86 and I'm at the Pokemon League...
There are three possible explanations to that:
1)Your lying.
2)You cheated.
3)You only trained one pokemon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:36 PM   #202
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

underleveled hmmm I guess I should use the store in the pokemon center for the first time and buy revives

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:40 PM   #203
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
There are three possible explanations to that:
1)Your lying.
2)You cheated.
3)You only trained one pokemon.

He can be on the rebattles. All my main pokemon are way above level 80...

@red - Lucario. Ranch has 5% of a Riolu

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:45 PM   #204
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Why Lucario, Red has a fighting type and a steel type already and it would give him a thrid pokemon that is weak to fire type attacks?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-17-2012, 05:45 PM   #205
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
underleveled hmmm I guess I should use the store in the pokemon center for the first time and buy revives
Use the lucky egg if you haven't. Its a godsend

You probably missed a few side routes and buildings where you can battle people.

Also you can abuse the breeders Lucky egg ftw. Highest level breeder I can think off was off of Opelucid city where you fight Virizion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
He can be on the rebattles. All my main pokemon are way above level 80...

@red - Lucario. Ranch has 5% of a Riolu
I doubt he could've passed me already Actually I don't remember him saying that he got the game in the first place

Old 10-17-2012, 05:46 PM   #206
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Where does one acquire the lucky egg? o-o Nevermind. I remember.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-17-2012, 05:47 PM   #207
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Professor Juniper gives it to you at that tower off of Mistralton City. The place with the ghost pokemon.

Old 10-17-2012, 05:48 PM   #208
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

I use lucky egg only when one of my pokemon get behind the others in level

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-17-2012, 05:51 PM   #209
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I've been trying to get a female DW ability Eevee for half an hour. Hidden Grottos are too rare. So i'm getting the gift one

Old 10-17-2012, 05:53 PM   #210
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

I don't train my pokemon so they're even. I train according to the general type of pokemon in the area. like if I was in a place with ground types, I'd train my Serperior or Floatzel for the majority of the time. And the lucky egg would go to whoever was in the front of the party.

ASide from that, its just random, I train whoever I feel like using. But I always make sure that nobody lags to far behind.

Old 10-17-2012, 05:56 PM   #211
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

I tried looking for ditto a couple of times all I found in the place was useless items

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-17-2012, 05:58 PM   #212
Sai's brother
Jonin

I got a normal ditto for breeding. I'll look for Imposter Ditto some other time

Old 10-17-2012, 05:59 PM   #213
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Anyways, any suggestions for new team members? I plan on keeping Emboar (Pignite), Leavanny, and Magnezone (Magnemite), but I need 3 more. I used Emboar, Stoutland, Vanilluxe, Simisage, Hydreigon, and Lanturn for Black, and I don't want to repeat them for this, except maybe Hydreigon. I would like a nice ground type, and I was thinking maybe Sandile would be good, but since Hydreigon is also a dark type, I'm a bit confused as what to do. Any suggestions about that/other pokemon?
Floatzel. I never knew how much of a beast it is. I always overlooked it back in DPPt. So once you get to Undella town, head south and pick up a Buizel

Heracross. Pick one up when you head to Opelucid City. You can get em around level 43 in the double grass in the hilly route to the wesrt of Lacunosa. Ah, but that would make 3 of your pokemon fire-weak.

Vibrava. You can get a Vibrava iin the double grass outside reverse mountain. Once they hit flygon, you won't regret it :P He's only weak to ice and dragon. There are only two main trainers who actually use those types.

Old 10-17-2012, 06:00 PM   #214
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I just lost to Drayden on my first try, lol. Gonna train and own him soon.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:01 PM   #215
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

where do you get a fishing rod cause I don't have one yet?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-17-2012, 06:02 PM   #216
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

@Pool Thats why you let your Arcanine learn outrage <.<

@Pie You get the super rod after the E4, idk about any other rods

Old 10-17-2012, 06:02 PM   #217
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
where do you get a fishing rod cause I don't have one yet?
Juniper , Nuvema Town. (Guy Juniper)

@Sora - Only one Rod in the game

Old 10-17-2012, 06:04 PM   #218
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

awww that makes it difficult to get water types

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-17-2012, 06:05 PM   #219
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
awww that makes it difficult to get water types
You get surf in the plot. So not really xD

Old 10-17-2012, 06:05 PM   #220
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

FIshing rods never gave anything that good anyway. Nothin surf wont fix

If you need a water type, go for a Floatzel or maybe a Walrein

Tags
black and white 2, pokemon