Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 10-16-2012, 09:37 PM   #1
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default BG Convo #63: Now she wanna photo

I'm cashin' out

Romney made me lol.
I haven't been following him too closely,, but Obama and Biden make him out to be a liar

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:40 PM   #2
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #63: Ride around wit dat Nina

YOu know it was my turn to make it. I had the 500th post.

Oh whatever. One of the posts must have been deleted.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-16-2012, 09:43 PM   #3
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Before it said you had 499 and I had 501, skipping 500 o.o. but now it says i had 500

You can make one if u want, I can delete this one

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:44 PM   #4
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Doesn't matter really, I am just teasing you.

If I really cared so much I would have at least artificially posted more but I never did that.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-16-2012, 09:45 PM   #5
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Poor zigzg. You were robbed.

SOMEBODY STOP THAT AWFUL AWFUL MAN

Old 10-16-2012, 10:16 PM   #6
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Smoking on that kesha. I approve this convo title.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:17 PM   #7
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Sora, where are you at in your game so far?

New naruto chapter is out. I just caught it a moment ago.
Decent look into the back-story and it explains quite a little bit. I was suprised, but its a chapter of decent quality.

Last edited by Frost ninja; 10-17-2012 at 01:06 AM.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:04 AM   #8
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
I'm cashin' out

Romney made me lol.
I haven't been following him too closely,, but Obama and Biden make him out to be a liar
They do that a lot but really Barry's lied out of his ass just as often

So ziggy what was your view of the debate?

Last edited by Shikamaru Nara; 10-17-2012 at 03:36 PM.
Old 10-17-2012, 05:59 AM   #9
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I saw bits and pieces. Obama was lulzy but he seemed cocky. I like that in a political debate, really spices things up. Also best question of the night "Although there hasn't been much change, we attribute that to the bush administration. How are you not like him?" and Romney spent the first like minute complaining that he was supposed to get the previous question. I was like "dafaq, thats no bueno for this girl." So if I do vote, I'll probably swing for Obama.

I already feel like if we get Romney in, everyone will be like "Oh, blame the previous president for the bad hand" and I'll be like "And you think Big O had a good one to start with?". That and I personally like Obama's views on a multitude of things like Gay Marrage, which I'm all for.
Old 10-17-2012, 08:18 AM   #10
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Apparently Obama was allowed to speak 10% more than Romney.
Just another fun fact.

Old 10-17-2012, 08:29 AM   #11
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
Sora, where are you at in your game so far?

New naruto chapter is out. I just caught it a moment ago.
Decent look into the back-story and it explains quite a little bit. I was suprised, but its a chapter of decent quality.
Some people are crying out Obito < Sasuke in motive and being ruined.

That being said, for me it was Tuesday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
So ziggy what was your view of the debate?
I could go on about lot of things but I will say this.

It was hilarious even more than the last one.

I am not surprised Obama made a much better performance than his last one. He excells especially at the debate where you walk around and make connection.

In terms of presentation neither really truly faltered although Romney being corrected and Obama beign literally pissed was funny.

Romney really tried as in make the appeal like Obama can because he was never really good at those things.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-17-2012, 09:31 AM   #12
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

@Frosty I've already beaten the main story. Right now I'm trainin my Pokemon for the post game bosses like Cynthia and Benga. So I'm exploring the rest of the region, catching legendaries along the way

My Pokemon are Levels 68-72 now

Old 10-17-2012, 12:13 PM   #13
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Lame D: I was going to ask you to battle but I haven't had any time to really play it.
My pokemon are all 40 or so, and I'm trying to catch a remoraid so I can evolve it into an octillary.

Tangrowth and Octillary, so many ligiments, so little time *_*
Old 10-17-2012, 12:35 PM   #14
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Just have a LvL 50 match

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 10-17-2012, 03:05 PM   #15
mizore-chan
Banned

mizore-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!mizore-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Old 10-17-2012, 03:37 PM   #16
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Why must we have so many images now about everything?
Old 10-17-2012, 03:51 PM   #17
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

^Images are funny.

Spoiler:

Casual friday=lol

Old 10-18-2012, 11:20 AM   #18
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Every other convo would be at like 162 posts by now.
I can't watch my clannad anime because the site is down, soooo...

Im in love with my body. I don't want to seem narcisstic or anything, but today I looked in the mirror and I thought to myself "I really like how I look."

Frosty self confidence +5
Old 10-18-2012, 12:41 PM   #19
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I have +10 happy smile points.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 10-18-2012, 12:53 PM   #20
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Mega, I see you are starting to creep into the yellow points of rep.
That gives me +10 happy smile points too