Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-16-2012, 12:47 PM   #233501
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Hot Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura_blossom View Post
My toes are on fire.
NOOO!!!!!!! I WILL SAVE YOU, QUEEN OF THE TOES THAT ARE NOT ON FIRE!

i'll just pour a cold liquid on them! *pours gasoline on them*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:47 PM   #233502
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

*burns to death*
Old 10-16-2012, 12:48 PM   #233503
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

*fans you with flamible paper fans*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 10-16-2012, 12:50 PM   #233504
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I has a dinosaur. :3 It's going to eat you.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:53 PM   #233505
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
*is in a corner with my straw fishing hat pulled low over my eyes with my make shift fishing pole in the Hot Springs still trying to catch the elusive Hot Springs fish* *in a cool voice* this is where people come to relax and soak in the hot springs, however I usually moon tan or fish.
that right there is the most chilled explanation iv ever heard, it also has kinda of a Morgan Freeman feel to it, just beautiful *claps*
Old 10-16-2012, 12:54 PM   #233506
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

well.. i have one too... SO IN YO FACE MO FUGGER!

Spoiler:

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 10-16-2012, 12:55 PM   #233507
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE susanoo View Post
that right there is the most chilled explanation iv ever heard, it also has kinda of a Morgan Freeman feel to it, just beautiful *claps*
Meanwhile, me and Rizuki are talking about toe's catching fire and dinosaurs. xD

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 10-16-2012, 12:59 PM   #233508
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Dinosaurs have flaming butts.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:05 PM   #233509
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

@Rizuki:
Spoiler:

@Trs: Don't go!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 10-16-2012, 01:08 PM   #233510
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
@Rizuki:
Spoiler:

@Trs: Don't go!
Sexxaaayyy
Old 10-16-2012, 01:27 PM   #233511
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
Meanwhile, me and Rizuki are talking about toe's catching fire and dinosaurs. xD
i kinda noticed xD i thought id just stay out of it, seemed kinda..... personal?
Old 10-16-2012, 01:27 PM   #233512
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Nothing personal, just us being stupid, as usual :'D
Old 10-16-2012, 02:00 PM   #233513
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

haha still, i dont want my toes getting dragged into anything :L
Old 10-16-2012, 02:04 PM   #233514
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Not even dragged into a foot massage?

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:03 PM   #233515
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

depends... does the foot massage include the whole foot or just toes?
Old 10-16-2012, 04:44 PM   #233516
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Darn, I missed everyone o,o

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:28 PM   #233517
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE susanoo View Post
depends... does the foot massage include the whole foot or just toes?
Foot and toes, just stick your feet in the hot water in here and it'll relax them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilit Lion (Leo) View Post
Darn, I missed everyone o,o
And now I hear the pitter patter of a lion's paw.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 10-16-2012, 06:32 PM   #233518
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

o.o...

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:33 PM   #233519
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Those are indeed lions paws, and they belong to moi.

Lone o.o

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:33 PM   #233520
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes! I knew that sound was unmistakable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
o.o...
Oh no I've been discovered. >.<

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 10-16-2012 at 06:38 PM.

Tags
anti hot springs, awsome, bath, bath house, box is being smexy, consumer of threads, girl scout rocks, hikari-chan, house, it is hikari, lick jeep, lolwot, rasen is a shirtless god, raspy, sakura blossom!!!!, seph was is lace up!, shayd fishes here, the bath house, vorn was here, wooster was not