Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 10-02-2012, 03:56 PM   #221
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Z.A.R.P. Group 2: Japan and Asia.

I tell my men to stay on guard as we slowly creep towards the shot man.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Black King

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:47 PM   #222
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
"Hiro was bitten, he was beyond recovery......" I then walk over and put her gun down. "I had to shoot him, or he woulda killed us both."
Keiichi looked down, on the verge of tears. "...Oh...I'm sorry Logan. It must have been hard to shoot him...I mean, you hesitated, right?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
I listen in on the conversation
"Ugh, why do we get stuck out here in the pouring rain while Maki and the others are dry and screwing around playing Poker?"
"Because, Kateki, it's our job. They all got shifts standing out here."
"Yeah, well, I hate it."
"Too bad, we're not supposed to like it. I don't like our employers, but I'm not complaining."
"Why's that?"
The other man looked around. "Look, don't tell anyone, but the people we are working for, are very powerful, and important people. They're the types of people that will go to any length to get what they want."
"I don't follow."
"I'm not exactly sure yet, but I've secretly been doing some research on the company. Just so I know who they are. I do that on any job. But...I think they had something to do with this outbreak."
"What do you mean?"
The man looked around again. This time looking at the rooftops. "I found some documents on medical records that connected to them. I think they were working on a virus."
"Please, viruses can't be made. They're all natural."
"Idiot, it can be done. Even if not, I'm sure they could mutate an already known virus and worsen it."
"What should we do?"
"I think we should take-" The sound of a gunshot fired and you saw the man hit the ground, motionless, while Kateki went to tend the man's wound. "Zakuto! Zakuto!" He went to the door of the building yelling "Maki!" and as he was about to open the door, another shot fired and he went down too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIndigoFang View Post
I tell my men to stay on guard as we slowly creep towards the shot man.
The men keep their aim and attention on the infected, hoping they won't be detected. You reach the side of the body.

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:25 PM   #223
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Not having the tools or the medical knowledge to help, I continue past the shot people trying to remain undetected. "Those bastards..." I thought to myself. Although being a street kid I was always on my own. Now after the outbreak feels no different to me. I try to get near the people who shot the two guards.

Last edited by shinmarubountyhunter; 10-04-2012 at 11:23 AM.
shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:40 AM   #224
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
The men keep their aim and attention on the infected, hoping they won't be detected. You reach the side of the body.
I search the man to see if he is alive, and his items.

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 10-04-2012, 05:21 PM   #225
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Keiichi looked down, on the verge of tears. "...Oh...I'm sorry Logan. It must have been hard to shoot him...I mean, you hesitated, right?"
"Yea, if only there was a cure....." I then sit on the "Couch" and take out our main resource, our map. I look and wonder what the goverment is gonna do about it. "Tokoyo is a pretty big city, I dunno if we wanna be here when the goverment "Does something" About it. It is probobly safer the farther we get away from any large cities." I look out the window. "I saw a gorcery store down there, we should get as much food as we can and get out of here."

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:45 PM   #226
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
Not having the tools or the medical knowledge to help, I continue past the shot people trying to remain undetected. "Those bastards..." I thought to myself. Although being a street kid I was always on my own. Now after the outbreak feels no different to me. I try to get near the people who shot the two guards.
(Sorry, I should have mentioned it was a sniper rifle shot. There aren't any people standing around).
As you run further down, you start hearing shouts from other men, most likely from seeing the bodies. Suddenly you hear another gunshot, and you notice a spark from a bullet hitting the wall next to you. You're the shooter's next target.
Quote:
I search the man to see if he is alive, and his items.
As you begin to search him, you notice a gunshot wound to his head more towards the right of his forehead. You hear growling and your arm is grabbed and the "body" pulls you closer and quickly leans in to try and take a bite out of you.
Quote:
"Yea, if only there was a cure....." I then sit on the "Couch" and take out our main resource, our map. I look and wonder what the goverment is gonna do about it. "Tokoyo is a pretty big city, I dunno if we wanna be here when the goverment "Does something" About it. It is probobly safer the farther we get away from any large cities." I look out the window. "I saw a gorcery store down there, we should get as much food as we can and get out of here."
Keiichi nodded. "Let's pack up and go." She immediately got up to pack up her bags, and as you were getting ready to leave, you hear glass shatter and then somewhat of a loud thud.

Cloukora was here.

Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 10-05-2012, 02:26 PM   #227
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

I pull out my Wakizashi, and repeatably stab the zombie. I tell my men to follow me to the closet car/truck, so we can move faster to stores to loot.

[What do my men have?]

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 10-06-2012, 05:40 AM   #228
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Keiichi nodded. "Let's pack up and go." She immediately got up to pack up her bags, and as you were getting ready to leave, you hear glass shatter and then somewhat of a loud thud.
I spin around towards the only window and instantly take the safety off my gun, while jumping back in case it is advancing towards me. So I am standing 15 feet away from the window with my gun loaded, safety off, and pointing at the window in about a second and a half.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:45 PM   #229
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I pull out my Wakizashi, and repeatably stab the zombie. I tell my men to follow me to the closet car/truck, so we can move faster to stores to loot.

[What do my men have?]
(I'll assume you meant in the head, but next time try to specify where you stab him And they have everything you have except the sword; they have normal combat knives)
There's a truck just a few feet away from you and your squad. Jaysen quietly goes over to see if keys are in it. "No keys, but I can hotwire it. Just be ready and keep those things away from me." The man goes to do just that.
"Sir, if I may, why are we going to loot places? We have orders to find any survivors?" Takahashi asks. An infected noticed them and started to stagger over to them. It's not of any immediate danger.
"I think we deserve a little something for doing this." Haki said greedily.
Quote:
I spin around towards the only window and instantly take the safety off my gun, while jumping back in case it is advancing towards me. So I am standing 15 feet away from the window with my gun loaded, safety off, and pointing at the window in about a second and a half.
When you turn around you notice it wasn't your window that shattered, but another apartment below (If I remember right you're up a few stories correct?). You go to check it out and you see an infected lying on the ground with blood surrounding it; it fell out of a room. But what catches your eye are soldiers down below approaching Hiro when your friend suddenly went to bite the soldier next to him. The soldier repeatedly stabs him until he's no longer moving. (I think I'm gonna put a viewer discretion is advised warning. It just kinda hit me that some people don't like this kind of stuff.)

Go down and approach the soldiers (Keep in mind you don't know if they're friendly or not)
OR
Stay up here and continue packing then head out and avoid them.

You also can check out the room the zombie fell out if you'd like. You can do so with either option.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 10-08-2012, 02:36 PM   #230
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(I'll assume you meant in the head, but next time try to specify where you stab him And they have everything you have except the sword; they have normal combat knives)
There's a truck just a few feet away from you and your squad. Jaysen quietly goes over to see if keys are in it. "No keys, but I can hotwire it. Just be ready and keep those things away from me." The man goes to do just that.
"Sir, if I may, why are we going to loot places? We have orders to find any survivors?" Takahashi asks. An infected noticed them and started to stagger over to them. It's not of any immediate danger.
"I think we deserve a little something for doing this." Haki said greedily.
[Ok.] "Jaysen, we should stalk up on supplies before we try to find any survivors. And get ready to attack that zombie closing in on us, and any more."

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 10-11-2012, 05:57 PM   #231
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
[Ok.] "Jaysen, we should stalk up on supplies before we try to find any survivors. And get ready to attack that zombie closing in on us, and any more."
"Alright...I almost...GOT IT!" Jaysen said and the truck immediately started up. Problem is the zombies noticed the sound of the truck and saw you. Now they're staggering towards you and your squad. There are about 15, plus about 3 far out in the distance.

Your task:
Shoot all the zombies and search this block (You have enough ammo).
OR
Get in the truck and drive off towards somewhere else.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 10-11-2012, 06:42 PM   #232
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Alright...I almost...GOT IT!" Jaysen said and the truck immediately started up. Problem is the zombies noticed the sound of the truck and saw you. Now they're staggering towards you and your squad. There are about 15, plus about 3 far out in the distance.

Your task:
Shoot all the zombies and search this block (You have enough ammo).
OR
Get in the truck and drive off towards somewhere else.
"Takashi, follow me! Haki, protect Jeysen. Oh, and Jaysen, get in the truck, and be ready to go. Takashi use your pistol." Takashi and I start shooting the zombies.

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:

Last edited by TheIndigoFang; 10-15-2012 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Edited Takashi's name. >.>
Old 10-14-2012, 08:02 PM   #233
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"Takahashi, follow me! Haki, protect Jeysen. Oh, and Jaysen, get in the truck, and be ready to go. Takashi use your pistol." Takashi and I start shooting the zombies.
Surprisingly, you manage to take out all of the infected. After a moment of self-appraisal, you hear a truck. A military truck. You remember that all the squads that are in Tokyo weren't issued a truck, only dropped off in one. This could be an enemy vehicle. Or it might not be.

Your task:
Continue with getting in the truck and driving off
OR
Hide out in one of the buildings
OR
Stand there to meet with whoever is in that truck.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 10-15-2012, 04:45 PM   #234
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Surprisingly, you manage to take out all of the infected. After a moment of self-appraisal, you hear a truck. A military truck. You remember that all the squads that are in Tokyo weren't issued a truck, only dropped off in one. This could be an enemy vehicle. Or it might not be.

Your task:
Continue with getting in the truck and driving off
OR
Hide out in one of the buildings
OR
Stand there to meet with whoever is in that truck.
I stand there with Takashi by my side, my pistol ready to fire.

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 10-19-2012, 05:47 PM   #235
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I stand there with Takashi by my side, my pistol ready to fire.
[Sorry it took so long. I've been also kinda waiting for the other people to post, and I've also been busy and a bit down lately. I know it's not an excuse, and I'll try to reply faster now]

The truck comes around the corner, spots you and your squad, and slows down to a stop. The driver and passenger in the front of the truck hop out holding M4s. Their uniforms aren't standard military, though. They were mercenaries hired by someone. Why they were in Tokyo you had no idea.
"Who are you?" One of the men asked.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 10-20-2012, 09:33 AM   #236
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
[Sorry it took so long. I've been also kinda waiting for the other people to post, and I've also been busy and a bit down lately. I know it's not an excuse, and I'll try to reply faster now]

The truck comes around the corner, spots you and your squad, and slows down to a stop. The driver and passenger in the front of the truck hop out holding M4s. Their uniforms aren't standard military, though. They were mercenaries hired by someone. Why they were in Tokyo you had no idea.
"Who are you?" One of the men asked.
[It's fine.]
Were from the Japanese Military. Who are you and what are you doing here? I aim my pistol at his head. "Jaysen! get our truck over here!"

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 10-20-2012, 06:32 PM   #237
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Name: Sarah Neferniti
Looks (Pics are fine if you want) :
Spoiler:

Background: Sarah's father was egyptian and mother was british. She took up archery when seven and started practicing throwing knives at fourteen. She lived in a mansion so she had alot of space in the yard. She moved away when she turned 19 and found a man when she was 21. On her wedding day, a plague broke out. People's skin deteriorated and their minds fell apart. They became zombies. During her escape, she saw her own husband killed. Not being able to react she was saved by a random woman. Her training as a child was renewed and better than before before she was trained by the lady. However, she refused to ever take off the wedding dress.

Weapons/items/gear: Four inch long knives(Including handle) with gold handles and blades, an easily portable 2.5 feet bow made of wood and gold, a quiver of arrows, a two feet long blade that makes a curve in the middle to make it look like a crescent moon that she calls a Nakhvara.

25x Four inch long knives
20x Arrows

Feat: Incredible speed and intermediate level intelligence. Great accuracy, stealth and long-range combat.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hozuki; 10-26-2012 at 03:05 PM.
Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 01:08 PM   #238
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
[It's fine.]
Were from the Japanese Military. Who are you and what are you doing here? I aim my pistol at his head. "Jaysen! get our truck over here!"
"Don't move." The two men walk away towards the truck talking. Discussing something. One of them nodded and they both turned around aiming their weapons at you and your squad and opened fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
Name: Sarah Neferniti
Looks (Pics are fine if you want) :
Spoiler:

Background: Sarah's father was egyptian and mother was british. She took up archery when seven and started practicing throwing knives at fourteen. She lived in a mansion so she had alot of space in the yard. She moved away when she turned 19 and found a man when she was 21. On her wedding day, a plague broke out. People's skin deteriorated and their minds fell apart. They became zombies. During her escape, she saw her own husband killed. Not being able to react she was saved by a random woman. Her training as a child was renewed and better than before before she was trained by the lady. However, she refused to ever take off the wedding dress.

Weapons/items/gear: Four inch long knives(Including handle) with gold handles and blades, an easily portable 2.5 feet bow made of wood and gold, a quiver of arrows, a two feet long blade that makes a curve in the middle to make it look like a crescent moon that she calls a Nakhvara.

Feat: Incredible speed and intermediate level intelligence. Great accuracy, stealth and long-range combat.
LOL never took off the dress XD. That will be interesting. Also, do you mean 4 inches long or 4 1 inch long knives? If they're 4in long, give a reasonable amount, and also say how many arrows you have. It sucks but you can't have unlimited arrows xD

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 10-26-2012, 01:11 PM   #239
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

[I got trolled, lawl] I try to shoot them in the head with my pistol. Takashi fires with his M16. "Jaysen! Ram them with our truck!"

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 10-26-2012, 01:34 PM   #240
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
[I got trolled, lawl] I try to shoot them in the head with my pistol. Takashi fires with his M16. "Jaysen! Ram them with our truck!"
[That's why you need to be careful in a world like this :P It's a dangerous place.] You hit the one on the left in the head with your gun and Takashi takes out the one on the right, but Haki was shot and killed. [I know when being fired upon instinct kicks in and you take cover. Next time try to put in that visual cause it can save yours or your squads lives. While I still control the main plot, every decision and move you make in this is critical. Taking cover or just standing there is one of those critical decisions, as with waiting for the truck.] Jeysen ran the truck into the other one, flipping the enemy truck and causing supplies to pour out of the back. The truck is a little damaged in the front, but still drivable.
The supplies are food, medical, and weapon/ammunition. Plus there are also the dead soldiers with ammo.

Ammo left:
Haki: Full
Takashi: 20 in his current mag.
You: 14 rds in pistol mag.
Jeysen: Full

No one had to change out mags, so you still have all the extra ones.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]